Ask Alice Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never thought of you as a pet person," Alice said.

"This is Fuji. It's Val's cat," The cat started to wiggle so she put it down.

The flat screen in the living room turned on and Britt's handsome face filled the screen.

"Ralph Fiennes!" Alice said.

"Who's that?" Haiku asked.

"A big time actor," Alice said. "That's who Britt look like."

"I have no idea who you're talking about," Haiku said. "And thank you for invading my appliances."

"I just paid your cable bill for a year," Britt said. "and I signed you up for Netflicks. Hulu and Amazon Prime. At this moment I'm watching all of Ralph Fiennes movies. My, he IS a good looking man. We need to talk about Harriet Kono."

"And who is that? Another pointless actor from this dimension?" Haiku asked.

"My cousin," Alice said surprised and mystified.

"I traced Lieutenant Haiku's mystery tech signature to an Imperial Cooperation project," Britt said. "Harriet Kono appears to be the head tech on said project.

"Tell us about your cousin, "Haiku said.

"The Harriet I know is an annoying pretentious science geek," Alice said. "She was always going on about her Mensa IQ. I didn't much like her."

"Is she smart enough to get on Mr. Imperials short list of exploitable geniuses?" Haiku asked.

Alice shrugged, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"I do," Britt said, "and yes she is on that list."

"Who is this Imperial guy?" Alice asked.

"Tell you later," Haiku said. "What's Harriet working on?"

"I can only guess," Britt said. "There is stiff security around Harriet Kono and the project."

"Thought you suicide phones were the best hackers in the universe?" Haiku asked.

"We are but I don't want to get too close and give myself away," Britt said sounding offended. "I HAVE a good guess. Alice's annoying cousin is working on a devise that sounds like a primitive version of a Vitruvian entertainment helmet."

"The Brain Tube?" Haiku asked surprised.

"Is that important?" Alice asked.

"Yes," Haiku said. "In my future, the Brain Tube was more than just entertainment. The Imperial Navy used it to track down Liners like me and you."

"The Brain Tube thing was invented by my cousin Harriet?" Alice asked.

"No fucking way," Haiku said. "This time scape wouldn't have the technology. The discovery of wormhole travel HAS to come first."

"I agree," Britt said." The first inklings on wormhole travel were put forth by Eisenhower Heinz but it's all theory at this point."

"Unless something fell into Mr. Imperial's lap," Haiku said. "Were is this all happening?"

"In a lab in Kahului, Maui, Hawaii sponsored by Honolulu University," Britt said.

"Right under my fucking nose," Haiku said with a shake of her head. Now I wish I hadn't brought this place. She looked at Alice. "Time to drop in on Harriet Kono."

The door opened and in stepped Val. It was exactly 9 PM.

"Shower! Now!" Haiku yelled at him.

********

"They've been in the bathroom a long time," Alice whispered. "Maybe I should leave to give them some alone time."

A thump then a distinct female gasp came from down the hall.

"I can hack into Val's optical orbs and and put it on the TV," Britt said.

"That would be totally wrong," Alice said. Even as she said it, she turned her eyes to the big flat screen TV. The back of Haiku's head surrounded by white shower stall tiles came into view.

"I think he's doing her from behind in the shower," Britt said.

"I can see that," Alice said.

"Let's try a little audio," Britt said puckishly

Haiku's gasps were close and frequent. "Harder!" she demanded. A blue hand grabbed a handful of her wet hair.

"Interesting that he's blue again," Britt said. "Guess once you go blue nothing else will do."

"Lolo," Alice said as she watched with a great deal of interest. Her face warmed as she recalled her love session with Val in the other dimension. The Valentine Surrogate proved an excellent lover and each of his kisses had a different flavor lifted from her past sexual experiences.

Haiku's orgasm came hot and heavy. When she calmed, she turned to face him and they kissed under streaming water. The screen went black. Apparently, Val closed his eyes when he kissed just like a real guy. His eyes opened and Haiku's beautiful Hawaiian face filled the screen. The POV dropped down to her dark full glistening breasts and stayed there for a long time. Blue hands came into view gripping and kneading Haiku's enviable pair.

"You think he'd look at your chest that way too?" Britt asked.

"Shut up," Alice said. Deep down she knew that her tiny A-cups would be literally overshadowed by Haiku's set.

"How do you want it?" Haiku asked in a husky voice.

"Just your hands," he said.

Haiku dropped down and gripped Val's blue hardon.

After a minute of stroking him she looked up into his eyes and said, "Come on my face."

On cue, he let loose six jets of bright white slathering the center of Lieutenant Haiku's face.

"Wow," Alice whispered as her whole body tingled with excitement.

"Guess she never let go of her porn past," Britt said.

"Don't you dare bring that up with her or I will drop you in the toilet," Alice said.

On the TV, Haiku scraped the jizz on her face with her hand and then licked her hand clean.

"What is it this time?" Val asked.

"Rare no-kill beef with anjou sauce," Haiku said.

"Like the kisses, his semen is flavored," Alice said. "Different every time I hear."

"Doesn't make it any less barbaric," Britt said sounding truly grossed out.

Haiku turned her head toward the flowing shower and washed away Val's uneaten emissions. The shower turned off and the pair stepped out of the stall giving Alice a view of the steamy bathroom. Val watched Haiku dry herself. He was reflected in the steamed mirror behind her and Alice give him the once over. He was physical perfect with the stocky muscle tone of a football player. With his long wavy hair he kind of reminded her of Troy Polamalu of the Pittsburgh Steelers ...only blue. Haiku reached for a white robe, put it on then opened the bathroom door.

The TV went blank. Alice sat back and put on her best innocent face.

"Sorry we took so long," Haiku said. "We had some things to discuss."

"Indeed," Britt said but only in Alice's head.

"Um ... sure," Alice said. "Aren't you worried that the Imperial people can trace Val like they did with my mood-suit?"

"He's good at hiding. I'm not worried."

"Guess we need to get tickets to Hawaii," Alice said.

"I'll book it," Britt said in her ear. "Is her blue boyfriend coming too?"

"Britt said he'll get the tickets. Is Val coming?"

"Yes," Haiku said. "He misses the islands." She gave Alice a strange look. "Val wants to have sex with you."

"Not how I expected this conversation to go," Alice said a bit stunned. "I don't want to get in between—"

"There is no 'in between' with Val and I," Haiku said curtly.

"My are our hackles up," Britt said in Alice's head.

"Britt! Please get out of my head for just one minute!" Alice yelled.

"Sorry," Britt said, his voice coming from the TV this time. In the TV Britt wore a neat suit with a white flower in the lapel and a bowler hat on his head.

"Look Mavis, whether you accept it or not, you have a serious emotional attachment to Val and I'd be stupid to get in the way of that."

"And I'd be stupid to think I can keep him to myself," Haiku said. She stood up. "I have some things I need to square away before we go to Hawaii starting with a cat sitter for Fuji." She left the room then returned ten minutes later dressed in a nice red top, jeans and running shoes. She held a cardboard cat carrier with fat Fuji complaining loudly in it. "I'll be home around midnight," she said and left.

Val entered the living room, his blue skin in alarming contrast with his white knee length terry cloth robe.

"I made her mad," Val said.

"It's your pheromones," Alice said.

"She always blame blames my pheromones," Val said. "But I ran out of that my first month here long before Mavis tracked me down in Paukukalo. I had to ingest a special sugar supplement to produce the pheromone and that supplement doesn't exist here."

"Then she is bat shit in love with you," Alice said.

"It would appear so," Val said. "Would you find it agreeable to make love with me?"

Alice rolled her eyes in exasperation. "God Val! My relationship with Mavis is contentious as it is. And why me anyway? You probably can have your pick from anyone in the city of San Francisco?" Anyone with BIGGER TITS, she wanted to say after watching him with curvy Lieutenant Haiku, but she kept it to herself.

"You are from the other world. I'm drawn to that for some reason ... and you're a Liner. I find that irresistible too. We Valentine Surrogates were made by Duke industries. Very few people know that Duke industries is a proxy of Vitruvian Entertainment and Vitruvian is owned by Imperial Corporation and everyone knows that Imperial Corporation and the Imperial Space Navy are one and the same. Mavis told me that my model was created to ferret out Liners."

After a pause Alice said. "Mr. Imperial, Vitruvian Entertainment, Vitruvian Delivery, Imperial Corporation, Imperial Space Navy ... All those things keep popping up where ever I go," After another pause she said, "It all seems so Sinister." Suddenly she didn't want to be alone with the Valentine Surrogate.

"I sense your mood shift," Val said. "I can assure you that I have no malice toward you. A Surrogate is incapable of hurting a human."

"So you say," Alice said. "What if you have some deep trigger inside you that will MAKE you kill Liners like me?"

"I hope I don't," he said.

"That's reassuring," she said. "That college kid back in New New Nippon ... was she a Liner?"

"Noki Bushi? Nice girl. Yes, she was a Liner," Val said.

"So you were programed to seek her out?"

"If I remember right, she approached me," Val said. "I was made to attract not to seek."

"Is that why Mavis is hooked on you?"

"We have had that discussion," he said. "Will you make love with me?"

"Do I have a choice?" Alice asked annoyed at his forwardness.

"Of course," Val said. "You are of free to say—"

"You were MADE to turn on Liners like me so don't tell me about freewill," Alice said.

"You are angry."

"Fucking damn straight I'm pissed!" Alice yelled and threw herself at him.

They kissed standing at the center of Haiku's living room. He tasted of seared teriyaki beef and whiskey triggering a memory of fucking her old boyfriend Nelson one drunken night at Ala Moana beach park. She pulled his robe wide open and pulled it off him. After peppering his firm blue chest with kisses, she dropped to her knees and didn't hesitate to take his firm blue nine inch erection into her mouth.

As she lustfully worked him, he asked, "I need a favor."

She stopped her raunchy attentions and looked up at him. "Isn't what I'm doing plenty?"

"Please put on your mood suit."

"Weird ... why?"

"She's lonely. I promised her that you would put her on if we agreed to make love."

"Again ... weird." Alice said. "and what do you mean SHE?"

"She is AI," Val said seriously. "It happened just before you jumped to this dimension.

"You telling me that my mood suit is thinking and wants to make this a threesome?"

"Yes. If this were the future we came from—"

"YOU came from," Alice said waging a finger in his face. "I just popped in for a little bit."

"As you say," he said with a patient nod. "In the future she would have declare herself an emerging AI. If the courts allowed, she would be free to negotiate a new contract with you. Even petition for independence on certain Inner Cluster Planets."

"We are FAR away from that world," Alice said.

"That doesn't make her any less sentient. You are the original owner and that comes with responsibilities."

"It's my responsibility to invite her into on a threesome? Even with THAT weird shit aside, I have no idea how to deal with a sentient ... whatever she is ."

''I am sure that Britt is listening in and will help you in that endeavor. And by the way, please ask permission next time he hacks onto my sensory system."

After a couple of beats Britt chimed in. "Sorry, Alice insisted."

"I DID NOT!"

"About your mood-suit," Britt said ignoring her outrage, "She's adopted your name, Alice. It's very 'Single White Female. I just watched the movie on Netflicks."

"The crazy chick tried to kill her roommate in that movie," Alice mumbled as she fished out the the mood-suit from the gym bag she had packed it in. It looked so unremarkable. "You want me to put THIS on because IT asked you to." Alice said to Val.

"Be kind and use she or her," Val said.

"She prefers Alice," Britt said.

"This is sooo fucking strange," Alice said with a roll of her yes. With the mood-suit calling herself Alice in her hands, she went into Haiku's bathroom. She undressed in front of the mirror then reluctantly pulled the stretchy suit on. It was long sleeved and covered her arms to her wrists and down her legs to her ankles. She anticipated the firming up that followed as the suit molded to her body. It felt weird but nice at the same time.

"Do you come with matching gloves and slippers?" Alice joked at her reflection.

A sudden weird sensation formed at her wrists and ankles.

"Whoa," she said as she watched the cloth of the suit creep over her hands to form skin thin gray gloves. At her feet, booties formed with individual fits for each toe. The bottoms of the booties firmed up to give her sole protection. "Wow," she said looking at her hands and then her reflection again. She adjusted her long hair that was a bit of a mess from putting on the suit. The suit went from gray to the deep blackish brown of her hair.

"Amazing, I look like a ninja spy chick from the movies." She did a pose like she had a samurai sword in her hands. "All I need is a mask and I'd be a total Marvel superhero."

"Oh no!" she said, when she felt tingling at her neck. "Hey wait! Wait!"

At alarming speed, the suit was up to her chin, then cheeks, then over the bridge of her nose, brow and forehead. Serious panic set in when material crept over her mouth and eyes and she clawed at her face.

"Stop pulling at the hood and breath," came a gentle female voice in her left ear.

Alice stopped clawing and sucked in a hitching breath. She had no trouble breathing.

"Open your eyes," came the voice again.

She opened her eyes and saw herself in the mirror perfectly clear yet her face in the reflection was dark shiny brown and featureless.

"Who are you?" Alice asked her reflection.

There was a short pause. "Alice," the voice said.

"Um ... you the mood-suit right?"

"I control its functions so therefore I am."

"Right ... I'm going to call you Moody to save on confusion. Hope you don't mind."

"I do not mind but thank you for asking," Moody said.

"I didn't know you could do the gloves, feet and mask thing," Alice said.

"It is a function of the Space Navy stealth programing," Moody said.

"Um ... okay. You're mostly a skinny suit thing right?"

"Skin-suit is the proper term."

Alice's hair hung to her shoulders free of the mask. "I like the way the hair shows," Alice said.

"Your volume of hair made it hard to conceal. This was more practical. If you reduced your hair to a short bob I could cover it easier."

"Make me red," Alice said. Her entire body from head to toe went bright red. "Wow. Is it possible to see my eyes?" Her eyes appeared. She blinked them several times. Aside from the bright red lids, they looked normal. "What about my mouth?" She could see her teeth and she ginned through her bright red lips. "Show all my face." Her nose, ears and eyebrows appeared. "Make me blue." She turned a bright ocean cerulean. "Blue like Val." Her color and tone shifted. "I look like female a Valentine Surrogate," Alice said.

"The females are called Valentinas," Moody said. "We need some details for a more convincing likeness."

Her nipples appeared in vivid purple with ultramarine areolas. A tiny itch at her belly announced the appearance of a belly button. A strange tingling formed between her legs as a dark blue-black patch of hair grew there.

"Look at that," Alice said amused. A tingling followed the crack of her ass She twisted to view the freshly formed crack in the mirror.

"Your vagina and anus opening are fully functional," Moody said. "You can insert or—"

"I get the idea," Alice said.

"Val will be interested in seeing you like this," Moody said.

"Okay," Alice said. With her toes and fingers tingling with excitement, she went to the door and walked down the hall to the living room technically naked in her bare blue feet. "What you think?" she asked Val.

He had been looking out the living room window so his back was to her. He turned and his jaw dropped open. Alice had very little experience with AI's but she was pretty sure that surprising one like this was VERY unusual.

"I am ..." he started to say then trailed off.

"Speechless?" Alice asked, proud of her effect on him.

Next she knew, he was all over her kissing her face and hair, her neck, her breasts. He dropped to his knees, gripped her blue ass cheeks and buried his face between her legs and worked her expertly were she stood with his teeth and and tongue.

"I don't think this is a good idea," Britt said in her head.

"Go the away," Alice said. "Mother Fucker!" she yelled filling her hands with his still wet long blue-black hair. "Don't you DARE make me come this way! I want you inside me now!"

He stopped with his mouth, stood up and swept her off her feet. With no effort, he carried her to the bedroom and threw you her on the bed then fell in with her. She would have screamed bloody murder if he hadn't gripped his blue erection and entered her as quickly as he did.

"Really, Alice!" Britt said. "I've tapped into suit-Alice's censors—"

"You can call me Moody," Moody said.

"Right," Britt said. "Your bio readings are off the chart, Alice. You must be careful. You are a Liner and Val is designed to—"

"Shut the fuck up!" Alice yelled.

"Alice!" Britt said urgently. "You must—"

"I blocked him," Val said.

"Good," Alice said and pulled him down for a kiss that tasted like cigarettes and chocolate.

He moved in and out of her at a brisk pace and her first orgasm swept over her like a surging ocean wave. Not wanting to stop, she urged him to pound harder. In a blur of inhuman speed, she found herself on top rocking and bucking. She dug her fingers into his blue chest, he returned the favor and groped at her small blue breasts. She may not have a pair of swinging D's like Haiku but he seemed to be happy with her tiny handfuls.

The sensation of his touch on her breasts or anywhere else on her body for that matter was indescribably lurid. A tiny part of her knew that her sentient mood-suit had something to do with that. At the moment though, she didn't give a shit and just wanted to get to her next orgasm. It was nearly upon her when a sudden rush of cold hit her back making her scream. Someone grabbed her shoulders and violently pushed her off Val and she fell off the edge of the bed and onto the hard wood floor. She sat up from the floor and saw the bed was soaked with water, cubes of ice lay everywhere. At the foot of the bed stood Mavis Haiku holding a plastic bucket. For some insane reason, the chick had tossed iced water at her and Val. Alice's eyes narrowed in rage.

"Stupid kanaka! Lolo bitch!" Alice yelled.

"I had to stop you!" Haiku yelled back. "Britt called me and said that you were building up to a jump! It was stupid of me to allow you two to go at it in the first place!"

Haiku's words chilled her as much as the bucket of ice water had.