Aslynn and Airis: Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oliver helped me. He was at the bar, too. He called you from inside the bathroom, and while you were distracted, I slipped the powder into your beer. The moment you passed out, I paid the bill and kept the waitress sidetracked while he hauled you out the back door and into his car. Oh, by the way, we had to break a window to unlock the door."

Airis watches a sly smile cross her lips before her eyes slowly roam over every inch of his body. He isn't sure if it's because she finds him attractive or because she's devising all the ways she's going to torture him.

Humming softly, she strolls over to his nightstand and picks up a menacing-looking knife. Holding the handle securely in one hand, she touches the sharp tip with the other.

"We are going to have so much fun."

Oh, god. She's gone crazy. He's really starting to regret raping her.

Aslynn sits down beside him on the bed and brushes the blade along his cheek. He flinches instinctively, sucking in a ragged breath.

"Careful, Airis. I'd hate to mark your handsome face." She's being cocky, toying with him.

He grits his teeth, assessing the situation. Would she really cut him? He knows she harbors an unhealthy dose of hatred towards him. Hopefully, she's not bitter enough to slice below the belt.

Aslynn straddles his hips. She's wearing a dark blue tank top and skin tight black jeans. She makes sure to roughly grind her crotch against the thin fabric of his shorts. The movement is like a shockwave to his dick and it instantly begins to stiffen against his will. He glares up at her with burning blue eyes, his temper flaring as she places the gleaming knife against his throat.

"I never knew how exhilarating it is to have complete control over someone. I can see why you enjoyed raping me."

"Let. Me. Go." His voice is firm and demanding as if he holds sway on the matter.

Aslynn slowly drags the sharp blade from his neck, down his chest, and slips it underneath the bottom edge of his shirt. As the cold steel touches his skin, he shivers, goose bumps speckling his arms. He sucks in a deep breath, feeling it expand his lungs until they burn. His stomach is tied in knots, tighter than the bindings around his wrists.

Gripping the razor-sharp blade against the soft material, she slices it in two, cutting a line straight up the center. She cuts through the sleeves and tosses the shredded shirt on the ground.

Pleased with her handy work, she sets the knife down. Her small hands roam over his bare chest. The muscles ripple under his lightly bronzed skin as she touches his warm flesh. She can't help but admire his body.

Suddenly, without warning she pinches his nipples. Hard. She grips them between her fingertips and cruelly tugs and twists on the sensitive tips until they're erect and turning a deep shade of red. Her dark hair brushes across his stomach as she leans over him.

"How does that feel, baby? It doesn't hurt, does it?" she whispers, taunting him with a sly smile on her face.

Aslynn clamps her teeth around his aching nipples, sucking and licking at his flesh. Irritated that he's not crying out, she releases his nipples and rakes her sharp nails down his chest, his firm abs tensing beneath his skin.

Holy fuck... Airis refuses to beg for mercy, and it takes all his willpower not to struggle against the ropes. Those damn teeth of hers are going to be the death of him. Just when he's about to break, she stops. Thank god. His nipples are stinging like a motherfucker, and long, red claw marks line his flesh from his shoulders to the edge of his boxers.

"I'm going to torture you all night long. I will humiliate you and draw blood if need be."

"Damn it, bitch! Get off of me!" The words fly out of his mouth before he can catch them and he curses as her eyes fill with anger.

Aslynn growls, whipping back her hand before solidly slapping him across the face. The sound echoes throughout the room and she watches in awe as his cheek turns crimson.

Leaning down, she bites his neck, sending a jolt of pain through his body. She moves her mouth to his shoulder, swiping her wet tongue across the skin before branding him again.

The thought of submitting to her makes his blood boil. He's not her fucktoy. She's his little slut, not the other way around. Any other man might cum in their pants to be a beautiful woman's sex slave, but not him. He doesn't find this situation appealing at all.

Without pause, she grabs his chin, firmly holding his head in place. Locking her lips onto his, she thrusts her wet tongue deep into his mouth. The kiss is savage and demanding, similar to the one in the alley. The only difference is she's in charge.

She kisses him until he's gasping for air around her parted lips. She rocks her hips forward, roughly pressing and dragging her crotch along the length of his hardening cock. She works her pink tongue against his, claiming his mouth before nibbling his bottom lip. She sucks it back into her mouth, running her soft tongue along his flesh before finally pulling away.

"Fuck, Aslynn. You've proven your point."

His dick is rock solid and he wants to strangle her for turning him on. She stares at him with a cocky grin on her face. Shimming down his body, she settles between his legs. Brandishing the knife, she slides it underneath the elastic band of his boxer shorts. The sharp weapon is only an inch away from his most prized possession.

"Wait, Aslynn. Please, stop." He doesn't like the desperation in his voice or having to beg for mercy but his cock is in danger. Ever so slowly, she lifts the edge of the razor-sharp knife upward, until the material grows taut and cuts through his shorts like a thin blade of grass.

Yanking his ruined shorts out from under his ass, she throws them on the floor, next to his shirt. As the cool air brushes across his exposed cock, it pulses and bobs between his thighs. It's standing at attention and ready to fill a tight hole.

This is the first time she's seen him completely naked and she blushes as she drinks in the sight. He looks incredibly sexy. She's stunned that he attacked her when any woman at the bar would die to go out with him. She can't help but be flattered.

Her eyes drift back down to his cock, and she examines and appraises every inch of it. He's shaved off his pubic hair and his hard dick looks bigger than she remembers. The mushroom head is silky and soft, and the shaft is nice and smooth.

It's impressive. It's surprisingly long and so thick that she can't wrap her fingers around it. No wonder her little pussy and asshole ached for days after he'd viciously raped her.

Lightly touching the tip with her finger, she feels a drop of pre-cum leak from the small slit. The fluid is warm and she gently spreads it over the bulbous head, rubbing it into his skin.

"Shit. Stop already." He's panting heavily and his eyes are hooded with lust.

Curling her fingers around his thick shaft, she strokes its length, feeling it throb and twitch in her palm. She gives it a soft squeeze knowing that he's turned on, even if he won't admit it.

Leaning down, she kisses the smooth head of his cock, her soft lips pressed to the tiny slit. She feels him jerk in response. Flattening her wet tongue, she gives it a lick like a lollipop before closing her pouty lips around the fat crown and taking it into her warm mouth. She swirls and twirls her tongue around his shaft but only swallows half its length.

She refuses to choke and gag for him. Never again. He'll just have to appreciate the small amount of pleasure that she's giving him. It's a gift that he doesn't deserve. She slides her tongue along the underside of his smooth, steel pole, and then sucks on the head, milking it with her pretty, pouty lips.

Airis can't suppress a deep groan of pleasure. He's starting to enjoy the sensual blowjob, and he's on the brink of cumming when she draws her mouth and hands away from his quivering member.

"Fuck... Keep sucking. I need your mouth on me. I need to cum. Suck me."

Aslynn grins. She's been waiting for him to beg for release and now that he's surrendered, she reaches behind her and cruelly grabs his balls. She tightens her grip until she's crushing them in her small hand.

"OWW!! WHAT THE FUCK?!" His whole body bolts upright, tugging against the ropes.

"You shouldn't have raped me, Airis. You have no idea how degrading it is to lose your virginity to a stranger in a filthy alleyway." Her voice is firm and devoid of all emotions.

She gives his sack a cruel tug and a vicious twist. She waited until his balls were nice and tight, until he was on the brink of shooting his load, before coiling her hand around his heavy sack. She deeply presses her fingertips into his flesh, listening to him curse and groan in pain.

"GOD DAMN IT! LET GO! FUCKING LET GO! STOP! FUCK, ASLYNN! STOP!!!"

He's never felt such excruciating pain before in his life. His balls are so sensitive and tender that he feels like he's going to pass out. Violently thrashing and kicking on the bed, his tendons flex and tense as he jerks against the ropes.

Using god-like strength and struggling on the bed like a wild man, he's astonished as the ropes begin to unravel and snap. Rage fueling his plait, he continues to savagely tug against the bindings until suddenly, the headboard breaks, finally freeing his hands.

Like a striking cobra, he seizes her small wrist and bends it backwards until she yelps in pain. As she's forced to release his aching balls, he sucks in a deep breath of relief.

Before she can escape, he curls his hand around her neck, roughly shoving her off him and flipping her onto her stomach, pressing her face into the pillow. He unfastens his ankles with his other hand, then quickly straddles the back of her thighs.

"You're gonna pay for that!" he growls, snapping his teeth. Jolts of pain continue to coarse through his body, shocking his senses. His blue eyes are blazing with fire.

Without warning, he strikes her ass with the palm of his hand. She flinches beneath him, instantaneously crying out in shock and pain. Clenching her butt cheeks does little to take away the sting or prepare for the next cruel blow.

Her butt jiggles and she grips the bed sheets, as he delivers slap after brutal slap to her little upturned ass. Each one more powerful and painful than the last. Soon her little cheeks are glowing bright red, and stinging as if pricked with a thousand sharp needles. She struggles beneath him as he punishes her.

"I had no intention of hurting you, but you've dug your own grave. You need a good spanking for the shit you just pulled," he snarls like a wild beast as another harsh smack lands on her rear-end. The sound echoes throughout the room like a crack of a whip.

"Such a naughty little slut!"

"OWW! STOP! IT STINGS! OWWWW!"

He strikes her one final time before sitting up, flipping her onto her back and reclaiming his seat.

"Who's in charge now, bitch?"

Aslynn whimpers.

Airis cruelly grabs the neckline of her tank top and tears it downwards until the thin straps rip and the material bunches around her tummy. Curling his fingers around the clasp between her bra, he jerks it upwards until her back is painfully arched off the bed. He yanks on the garment even harder until it snaps in two. Her plump breasts bouncing and swaying as they spill out of the large cups. She thrashes beneath him, fighting to escape. He viciously backhands her across the face.

"Such a bad little girl with such a hot piece of ass."

Airis crawls higher up the length of her petite, delicate body. He straddles her chest and pins her arms down with his knees. With one hand gripping the broken headboard, he uses the other to grab her hair, keeping her head pressed down into the pillow. Leaning forward, he taps his sore balls against her nose.

"Kiss them better." His tone is rough and commanding, but she refuses to comply, trying to twist away. He brushes them back and forth across her plump lips before sitting back and smacking her in the face with his pulsing cock.

"Open your fucking mouth, slut."

When she glares up at him defiantly, he pinches her nose closed. It only takes a few moments for her luscious lips to pop open, and when they do, he slams the entire length his thick meat along her tongue and down her throat. She instantly chokes and gags, withering on the bed, desperate to sit up. His vicious thrusts are relentless, punishing her for nearly making him sterile.

He rams his cock deeper into her convulsing throat, feeling her tongue ripple along the underside of his smooth dick like a rolling wave, Fuck, it feels amazing. She's gotten better at sucking dick, way better. He continues to force his steel hard rod in and out of her wet mouth, groaning in pain and pleasure as his balls slap against her chin.

"Devour my meat, slut. Suck every inch. You're such a good little cocksucker."

He's filled with lust as he rapes her sweet little mouth. He knows he's suffocating her, but he's aching for release. The feeling almost surpasses the physical pain. Her throat convulses around his shaft, and he knows he's on the verge of cumming.

"You love my throbbing cock. It belongs in your mouth."

He closes his eyes, rocking his hips forward as the bed creaks and rocks beneath them. His balls are soaked with her saliva, and he swears she's clamped her pretty lips tighter around his solid shaft of her own accord. Moaning in pleasure, he drives his slippery member deeper into her throat.

He grabs the back of her head, lifting it up off the pillow and bending her towards him until she's straining her neck in a painful position. Rooted in her throat, he thrusts into her mouth a few more times before shuddering in pleasure and shooting his creamy load.

The majority of his cum shoots straight down her throat. He feels her gag and choke and eases up a bit, making it easier for her to swallow the rest of his seed. Fuck, he thought to himself, that felt good... Collapsing on the bed beside her, his words are broken and his voice is hoarse.

"I hope you-you learned your les-lesson." His cock still pulsing as he comes down from his high.

Aslynn gingerly sits up, choking and spitting a wad of his sticky seed on the bed. Her puffy lips are coated with his white cum and it looks erotic as it drips down her honey-colored chin.

"How could you do that to me!?" Her eyes are watering from having a huge cock shoved down her throat, and she's panting heavily, trying to regain her breath. She wipes her mouth, her eyes simmering with fury.

"Hey. You started it, babe. You drugged me, teased me, and crushed my balls, which by the way still fucking hurt."

Even though he didn't physically hurt her, at least not as bad as in the alley, he still degraded her and used her for his own pleasure. A smirk crosses his face, and she wants to smack him.

"I gotta say, that blowjob was unbelievable. Have you been practicing?"

"Fuck you."

"I meant that as a compliment." He chuckles, propping his head up on one hand.

Aslynn scowls at him.

"I hate you. I hate you so much, Airis. All you do is take whatever you want. I'm not your fucktoy."

She starts to climb off the bed when he wraps one of his long, muscular arms her around her waist, pulling her back to him. Now that he's shot his load and his cock is no longer in control, he's starting to regain his senses.

"Aw, you don't mean that." He can tell she's just pouting.

"Yes, I do. Raping women must be the only way you get off, and I don't want to participate."

"Are you sure? Because you came looking for me. Twice," he said with a sly grin.

Before she can reply, he lays her out on the bed, then leans down and kisses her. Instinctively, she flinches, waiting for the rough, demanding assault of his tongue, but it doesn't come. She starts to shove him away, and he tightens his hold, yet keeps his kisses soft and light.

He doesn't force his tongue down her throat. He just places his lips to hers before lightly kissing her bruised cheek, jawline, and down the length of her delicate throat. His lips brush along her bare shoulder and down her collarbone but don't travel any farther.

Now would be the perfect time to knee him in his injured balls, she tells herself, but he's starting to turn her on. She doesn't know how long he's been moving his lips against hers, but she's beginning to enjoy it. He's acting like a completely different person, and she has to keep reminding herself how much she despises him.

It's a difficult task. Her thoughts and feelings are waging war, yanking her in different directions. Her feelings, however un-logical they may be, prevail. Her eyelids flutter open and she blushes as his bright blue eyes stare down at her, gauging her reaction.

Airis crawls on top of her, feeling her respond to his kiss. Her body relaxes and he can tell that she's trying to suppress a moan. Grinning to himself, he lifts his lips from hers before the kiss deepens. He wants to tease her. His lips glide down her delicate throat, and he kisses her collarbone before working his way down to her breasts. She hasn't kneed him in the balls yet, so he takes that as a good sign. Cupping one of her succulent tits, he brings her nipple to his mouth.

His lips brush across it, and he flicks the blossoming bud with the tip of his tongue. Closing his soft lips over each one, he softly sucks on her tasty buds until they're swollen and erect. He scrapes his teeth against her taunt nipples, playfully nipping and licking them until they glisten from his wet lick. He hears her sigh and pulls away.

"I'm turning you on, aren't I?"

When she turns red, he trails kisses down her ribcage and toned tummy before reaching the edge of her jeans. He kneels between her legs and bends her knee. Unzipping one of her boots, he yanks it off, and then removes the other. He runs his palms up her thighs and unbuttons her jeans. Hooking his fingers into the hem, he slowly inches them down.

"Lift your ass."

Aslynn hesitates, biting her lower lip.

"Do it."

"No."

"I want to taste you."

His words are husky as he glances down. He can see the top of her cute, lace black panties. He could strip off the rest of her clothing in seconds but he doesn't move.

"You won't let me lick your pussy?"

He's asking for her permission? Confused, she lays there looking up at him for several minutes.

"Okay... but don't fucking hurt me. I'm serious. I'm still tempted to chop off your dick."

Airis smirks as she raises her cute ass, and he pulls her pants and panties down her shapely, legs. Completely naked, he drinks in the sight, memorizing every curve and flat plain. He's pleasantly surprised to find her little pussy bathed in a small amount of her juices.

"Did teasing me and sucking my dick make you wet? Please tell me it wasn't from strangling my balls."

"Shut up." Her words are crisp, but her body is shaking, and her cheeks are flushed.

"Don't be scared. I'm gonna make you feel good."

Her muscles are still tense, so he wraps his one hand around each of her calves and massages them gently. Working his way up to her legs, his thumbs graze along her inner thighs and he hears her whimper as he draws closer to her sex. He can tell she's never had a man go down on her before. It's written all over her face. Another first, under his belt.

"Relax, baby."

Lying down between her legs, he gently parts her thighs, until she's spread wide open. His mouth waters as he gazes at her pussy with hungry eyes. Her mound is shaved bald and her wet lips still cling together, hiding her pink hole. Her little clit pokes out from under its hood, and he can't wait to closes his lips around the nub and flick it with his tongue. That should earn him a moan.

Leaning down he inhales her intoxicating scent. She smells sweet yet musky as he presses his lips to her soft, bare pussy giving it a kiss. Slipping out his tongue, he delivers a long sensual lick along the length of her slit, parting her petals. He sweeps his tongue up and down her tight hole before dragging it all the way up to her clit.