Aslynn and Airis: Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Locking his lips over her pearl, he greedily sucks on it. He hears her moan and repeatedly lashes it with the tip of his tongue until she's squirming on the bed.

"Oh... Oh god, Airis. Please don't stop. More." She grabs his hair in her fist and begins to buck against his face.

She tastes exquisite, and bringing her pleasure is hardening his cock into a massive steel pole. Keeping his mouth locked on her little clit, he forces one of his fingers into her tight pussy, her juices pouring out of her hole as he thrusts it into her.

"Fuck, your pussy is still as tight as I remember. You've been saving yourself for me."

"Oh, my god, I'm so wet. Oh, fuck, that feels amazing!" she says breathlessly, closing her pretty brown eyes. She's never felt anything like this before. Her whole body is buzzing.

Adding another finger, he strokes her g-spot as he stretches her open. He's rewarded with another taste of her juices as they drip like honey onto his tongue. She locks her legs around his head and lifts her ass to meet his probing fingers and wet mouth. Rocking her hips against his open mouth, he continues to assault her little pussy with rapid flicks of his wet tongue. She's moaning and whimpering as he nips the sensitive clit.

"Fuck, your pussy is so nice and juicy."

Airis flickers and flutters his tongue against her nub before clamping his lips around it and sucking hard. He feels her thighs lock tighter around his head, and her whole body grows tense. Airis shoves his fingers into her cunt as deeply as possible. It triggers her orgasm, and she withers on the bed, her cunt muscles gripping and milking his fingers as she cums. Her sweet juices drench his fingers, and after a few moments, she untangles her legs from around his head and lies back on the pillow. Her eyes are glazed over and she's panting heavily.

"How'd I do?" He smirks, licking his fingers clean.

"Oh, my god. That was unbelievable. Oh god. Oh.. so good!"

"See, I'm not always a selfish bastard."

She's actually smiling and her body spasming as she comes down from her high.

Airis sits up, drinking in her sexy, disheveled look. "I'm going to fuck your cute little ass."

"What? No way! No fucking way!" she cries out, her eyes wide with horror. She sits up on the bed and grabs the sheet, covering her naked body. She's either suddenly modest or she thinks that thin sheet will keep his hungry wolf at bay.

Which it does. Damn... He expected to react this way but it was worth a shot. God, he thought again, she looks good sprawled out on his bed, flushed and panting. Airis tears his eyes away from her. If he doesn't get up now, he might just take her rosebud against her will, and he doesn't want to do that. He doesn't want to hurt her, not anymore.

Grumbling and cursing, he climbs off the bed and searches for his shirt and boxers before remembering she cut them up. Grabbing his jeans off the floor, he steps into them, being careful not to nick his throbbing cock with the teeth of his zipper.

"Alright, listen, are we even now? I think you've taken your revenge."

"Huh?" Aslynn asks, confused.

"I want you to leave. Get out." He points to the door but she doesn't climb off the bed. "I'm done with this game we've been playing. It's not healthy for either of us."

Aslynn looks lost in thought and he has no idea what she's thinking. She should be leaving.

"I don't want to rape you again and I don't want to hurt you, either. I care about you. Yes, it's in a fucked up way, and I need tons of therapy and jail time but it's true."

She doesn't speak and he takes that as a bad sign.

"So, please, get out of my house. Now." When she still doesn't move, he marches over to the bed. He roughly grabs her by the arm, not hard enough to hurt her but enough to drag her off his bed. "Damn it Aslynn, I said--"

"Wait! I... I change my mind. I want you to... you know."

Airis looks at her, stunned. "Say it."

He has to make sure that he heard her correctly. The Gods might be toying with him.

"I want you..." She sucks in a deep breath, holding his gaze. "I want you to take my ass again."

Her words make his cock twitch, and he feels excitement and desire course through him.

"It'll be rough like in the alley. It will be painful. I'm going to tear into your ass and fuck you hard. Are you sure you want that?" he asks as his eyes darken and roam over her beautiful form. "You better make up your mind soon, because I don't know how much restraint I have, staring at your hot naked body."

"I said, yes," she responds, though still looking unsure and sucking on her bottom lip.

Taking off his pants, he crawls on the mattress beside her and opens the drawer of his nightstand. He pulls out a tube of lubricant.

"Roll over on your stomach."

"Why?"

"Do it."

She rolls her eyes but obeys. Dipping his fingers into the jelly substance, he pulls out a dollop and spreads it between her cheeks. She jumps as he smears the cold oily lubricant along the crack of her butt, paying special attention to her rosebud. He props up her ass, then without warning, rams all the way into her tiny hole, feeling her tight canal engulf his throbbing cock. Aslynn screams in pain, but he doesn't stop. He grabs her neck and pins her down, brutally slamming into her, balls deep.

"OWW! WAIT, IT HURTS! STOP! PLEASE! FUCK! AIRIS, STOP!"

Airis growls but he continues to slam into her tight puckered hole, ripping her open. He warned the slut. Over and over he drives his hips forward until he's buried in her so deep that his balls are slapping against her plump flesh, making her butt cheeks and tits jiggle with each inward thrust. He grabs her long hair in his fist and cruelly yanks her head back, using it like a leash as he brutally fucks her.

"Fucking hell... You're so damn tight. You're strangling my cock."

"OWW, IT HURTS! YOUR COCK IS TOO BIG!"

Airis ignores her, pounding into her ass over and over. His thrusts are relentless. He can feel her body trembling in fear and pain but soon realizes that she's shivering in pleasure. He hears her moan in pleasure, and she grinds back against him, meeting his violent thrusts and gripping the sheets to keep from collapsing.

"Damn. Such a hot little ass...You're my little, fuck slut."

He's so close to cumming. Gripping her tits, he jerks her back against him. His cock is buried as deep into her depths as it can go. He clenches his jaw, his whole body growing tense before he suddenly shoots his load into her tiny asshole.

It's intense. Jet after jet of his hot cum drenches the inside of her ass. He continues to pump his throbbing hard dick into her butt until every last drop has filled her hole. When he pulls out, only a small bit of cum drips out of her ass.

"Fuck, that felt so fucking good."

Aslynn is still panting as she collapses on the bed beside him. "Yes, it did. It did."

Aslynn glances over at Airis. She's suddenly embarrassed that she asked him to claim her little asshole and that she thoroughly enjoyed it. He's the first guy to ever make her cum, and he's also the only man she's ever had sex with. She and Justin had only been together for a week, so it hadn't been a big loss when she broke up with him outside 'The King's Sword' earlier in the night. Seeing Airis had awakened her need for him. She just didn't realize it until now.

"So, uh, what now?" she asks, trying not to blush.

"Well, for starters... You owe me a new headboard," Airis said with a one of his signature smirks.

"What? You're the genius who broke it!"

"Well, I wouldn't have broken it if you hadn't tied me to it in the first place."

"Are you fucking serious? You were the one--"

Before Aslynn can finish ranting and raving, Airis cuts her off with a passionate kiss until they're both lightheaded.

"Babe, we'll argue about the headboard tomorrow, but not tonight. Deal?"

"Deal," Aslynn said as a smile creeps across her face.

"Finally! Something we agree on!" Airis laughs, and then wraps his arms around her, holding her in a tight embrace before drifting asleep.