All Comments on 'Assistance Appreciated'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good story

While your English isn't perfect, I didn't really detract from the story, which was pretty good and fairly true in my experiance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

Disappointing! I expected better from you. This crap is not worthy of your talent. It is so bad that I did not read it all.

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
Well they can't all please the masses

Winterfrog, normally your one author (amoung a select few) that when I see a new story by you I immediately stop and read it. But somehow this was one of the stories felt I should have passed up on reading. I mean it was about two guys helping a wife humiliate a husband and how all of them got away with it.

I mean you have two guys that think gangbanging a wife is the way to go because she's difficult. Then you throw in the fact that they had sex with her the night before, after she delibrately got her husband drunk, so the two guys could have sex with her, and none of the three felt guilty while they were chumming it up with the husband the next day. And to throw in a different twist, the both took turns sneaking in some sex the next day while each of the guys took the husband off on a walk so the other could have sex with the wife. These three cuckolded the husband, and each year he sends them christmas cards to thank them for it!! Huh???

Nope sorry, can't say that I like this story. Normally I love them, but this one isn't up to your usually fantastic flair. It more of a humiliated husband theme, even if the husband didn't know he was, the reader knows.

Sorry, but this wasn't as good as your normal stuff.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oh Well

I agree with Risq 001, not one of your better stories and not up to the standards you have normally set. I've enjoyed most of yours, not this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank!

Rape 'em if they can't take a joke! Good story.

Angel LoveAngel Loveabout 18 years ago
Well written!

Regardless of what some may think of the content Winter; you still wrote it well. We as authors cannot please them all. We all have our own preferences and that is what makes the world go around......angel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
IS THAT YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was shocked and depressed to see your name associated with this shitty story.

This is the last thing we expect from you. This definitly is your worst writing ever.

We all expect sensible/consiquencial...stories from you and so far I have read and loved every story you have written (exept this).

If you belive (as you have potrayed in this story) that cuckolding a man , engaging group/gangbang with the wife... makes the marrige better and makes her a loving/devoted wife for the rest of life..... then that makes all the stories you have written so far.. Redundent and deminishes your reputetion as one of the rare sensible writers.

Each week this website publishes hundreds of sick cuckolding/slutwife stories... a dozen new sickfuck writer is born every week...

But a writer with your telent/sense of morality/sense of consiquence/sense of retribution against a wrong , is born once in a long blue moon... And we have to wait for months to get a story written by them.

This is why it is perticulerly depressing to see a good writer like you come up with a story like this... do not dissapoint your fans ( like me ) with stories like this in the future.

Plese leave this kind of story matirial to be written by jaded sickos out there... And go back to the style of writing that has been so successfull in the past and we all come to love.

I am more than sure YOU will be back with a Bang...next time

<< Mahmood >>

Kanga40Kanga40about 18 years ago
Your stories usually have a sense of justice

or 'rightness'.

This one was completely amoral and the worse for it.

You seem to have lost yourself this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Dear winterfrog

What the hell happened to you. Against my better judgement, I gave you a "2" because of past performance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I don't know...

who you are, but I would like to ask you to spot using winterfrog's name to release the shit you write. Please, let winterfrog come back to us...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Did not like it

Like some others I felt this wasn't a good one. Please keep writing as I have always looked for your stories. Thank you for your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Why are you so afraid of women?...

...and exactly how small is your penis?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very Different Story

I think Winterfrog is trying to write something different from his normal type of story. As a writer, he wanted to venture into different territories. Maybe that's why there no "the end" to this story. All & all I think it's a nicely written story. --- Thor

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what the fuck

Yes, thank you for seducing and fucking my slut of a wife. Our marriage is so much better now that I know what a fucking whore she is. I decided that since she opened up the marriage then I can fuck all those young students that come through the school. My life has never been better and I've never had more pussy in my life. Of course I don't do my soon to be ex wife any more as she makes me sick, but i'm getting plenty so who needs the dumb cunt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a heap of a crap "story" !!

Half the time it does not make any sense, almost dislexic.

It really sound like a rambling of an idiot. Unreadable !!!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
LOVE IS STRANGE

for to turn her over and to turn her around. Duh! TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Strange

Not very good. Must be one of your earlier tales. Oh well.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 JUMP STARTING RELATIONSHIPS WHILE OUT OF TOWN AND COUNTRY

sometimes they carry-over Av-Ova, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what is synonymous for "got cucked"?

&quot;betrayedbylove&quot;

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
yuuuuup

Another good story. This one had me thinking, that I wish, I was ether of the men in the room with the other two.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
WONDERS CAN HAPPEN ANY TIME ANY WHERE

how you handle them is your bag. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cuckold propaganda 1*

Pathetic, sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

The German colloquial 'Besserwisser' (lit. better knower) finds its English equal in a 'know it all.'

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Didn't

That didn't make much sense, even for Frog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Agree with 26thNC

I agree with 26thNC

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Bull shit.

You can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looking at some of the other comments posted I was relieved to discover that I'm not the only reader who struggled to make any sense of this offering. Most definitely NOT Winterfrog's finest hour. 2 stars.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Not

Your normal story telling capabilities

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's difficult to see how fucking another man's wife is going to improve their marriage but that seems to be something of an obsession here in LW. I guess it's the ultimate ego boosting fantasy to seduce a woman who seems to be unattainable and reduce her to the level of a crack whore. Strange.

JR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous