Assistance Appreciated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After resting for a while Vera decided to have a lottery about where to penetrate her, she wrote the letters A, P and M on small pieces of paper, wrinkled them to small balls and put them in a bowl covered by a towel. Nick took the first and got the A, Anders was the next and got the P. The M was OK with me. Soon we were involved in the most intensive, sweating and memorable fucking session I think any of us ever had been involved in. I was surprised that I was able to hold my load as long as I did. When Vera felt that my ejaculation was getting close, she took off the rubber and had meejaculate in her mouth. She swallowed it all. Soon thereafter both Anders and Nick had released their loads and our great show was over.

When Vera and Nick left our room, we had showered and Anders and I were sitting with a glass of whisky in our hands he said, "Never forget this lesson, and always remember to be very careful using the word 'impossible' because a man can do a lot of difficult things if he does his damn best.

Just remember 'O-P-A', which simply means Observation, Planning and Action. During the sightseeing trip I found out Vera's weak points. The rest was 'a piece of cake' and believe it or not, I'm convinced that we did both of them a great favor.

We pushed Vera down from her 'high moral pedestal' and from now on she dare to be open to all kind of sex and poor Nick dare to demand much more than his previous 'rabbit fucks in missionary position'. I like them booth and feel like the Good Samaritan instead of having remorse for seducing her."

The next day was our departure day and Vera and Nick came to say Goodbye when the coach left for the airport.

Fabian continued, "Of course I've used what I learnt from Anders and never got sued or sentenced for anything I've done in the business. I'm married to a nice girl that even you know from our school days. Guess who?"

"Can't."

"PP"

If I had been sitting on a barstool, I had fell to the floor without any doubt. PP's real name is Angelica and she was rich, beautiful, spoiled and the snootiest bitch in our school. Therefore she got the nickname "PP" which is an abbreviation of "Princess on the Pie". To my good luck we were sitting in a sofa but I was sipping my whisky when he mentioned his wife and got it in my windpipe.

After a hard coughing I asked him, "Did you really get PP gang banged to get rid of her bitchy behavior?"

Fabian laughed, "Of course not. Angelica is my faithful loving wife and the good mother of our small daughter. We have a nice cottage on the west coast and I look forward to seeing you and your family there for a weekend in the near future."

"Sorry but I got so surprised."

"I understand. She knows my past and even her parents accept me. Anders has kept some of the best parts from the companies he has wrecked. Today I'm ruling one of them and making good money. It took me six months of hard work to get the first date with Angelica but then it was a straight highway to happiness."

I accepted his invitation for the weekend and began to believe that great wonders still happen in our time.

12