At 4pm Her Husband Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
301 Followers

"Please don't," she said in a desperate whisper.

"I told you all you had to do was be good," he said, "and you failed at the very first test. What do you expect me to do Sally?"

"Please I am sorry. It was so dumb of me. Please hurt me if you must, but don't hurt her. Listen, you came to fuck me. You have waited so long, right? So why spoil it because I have been stupid? I won't resist you anymore. I'll make it easy. Just leave my daughter alone. Look." She opened her dressing gown, the thin tee shirt was barely concealing her wonderful breasts and he was reminded how sexy she was. His desire to fuck her overwhelmed his anger at her reckless attempt to escape.

"Please. Let me show you. How I can please you," and she dropped to her knees in front of him. Looking up at him she took his cock in her left hand, rubbing the shaft and then used her right hand as well. Her hands stroked his cock for all she was worth and very quickly his erection began to return.

She dribbled some salvia onto the tip, making him groan, before continuing to stroke the whole length of his cock, as his dick became firmer and firmer. Sally lowered her head further and popped the tip of his cock into her mouth. He moaned with delight. She sucked his dick as enthusiastically as she could, rubbing it with just her left hand. He looked down on her sucking him, saying nothing, enjoying the sense of control he had over her. Sally released his cock from her mouth and sat back on her haunches as she did.

She removed her dressing gown and looked up at him in just her tee shirt. He smiled.

She took a deep breath, returned his smile and resumed stroking his erection with both hands, pausing again only to dribble more salvia onto the tip.

"Is that how you like it?" she said.

"Fix those pretty eyes on me and carry on." He said and so Sally once again began to suck on his cock, her left hand still stroking it, but this time her eyes fixed on him as she sucked.

"That's just perfect," he murmured and he placed his left hand on the back of her head and gently pushed so she took him further into her mouth. He held her head there, released and then repeated the motion before leaving her to suck him on her own.

"Say to me what you said to him in the shower," he ordered. "And don't pretend you don't remember."

There was a pause and then finally she spoke.

"I want you to face fuck me," she said quietly, looking straight at him.

He smiled, "my pleasure sweetheart," mimicking what her husband had replied and pushed her head towards him, Sally taking his cock into his mouth as he did. As he held her head he gyrated his hips, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Look at me," he said and she once again lifted her eyes up to look at his face. He began to use a short stabbing motion to push his cock between her lips. Finally he just concentrated on getting it as deep into her mouth as possible. He let Sally go as she began to choke, sitting back on her heels, as she tried to regain her breath.

He reached out and she put both of her hands into his and allowed him to help her to his feet. They kissed before he led her into the bedroom, sitting on the bed and making her stand in front of him.

"Your are very beautiful, just like Rachel." He said, "but that's why I picked you and why I am going to give you one more chance. Did Rachel tell you how I made her come each time we fucked?"

Sally made no answer, so he repeated the question until he got a curt.

"No she didn't," from Sally.

"No I bet she didn't," he laughed. "Well she did, what ever she said to you she loved being screwed by me, just like you are going to love me fucking you. Turn around I want to see that ass of yours again."

Sally turned around as he ran his hand over her backside.

"Keep still," he said as he ran his hands inside the back of her knickers before gathering the material together into the shape of a thong. Lifting up the material so he pulled it tight into the crack of her ass. He leant forward to kiss her left bum cheek, adjusted his position and kissed it again, his hand holding the front of her leg so she did not move. He began to kiss and lick all over her bottom, still holding her knickers in the shape of a thong.

Finally he slapped her bottom making Sally gasp. He slapped her again and again, hard, but not hard enough to really hurt her.

"Fuck around again and there will be no more chances. You'll get more than a love slap," he said, pulling upwards so her knickers cut deeper into her ass. He tugged, released and then tugged again, over and over.

"I'll be good. I promise," she said gasping as he pulled at her knickers. "Like I was just now. You liked the way I sucked your dick, right?"

He stood up behind her, his hand rubbing her pussy before he pulled both her hands behind her back with one arm and he placed his hand round her neck with the other.

"Yes I liked the way you sucked me, but for all your families sake, you'd better fuck me real good too." He said and he marched her over to the table that was in her bedroom.

"Put your hands flat on the table," he said. "You like being fucked by hubby on the table, don't you? Don't you?" He repeated holding her neck more firmly.

"How, how do you know that?" she said aghast.

"Oh I know everything about you," he replied. "Like I said I have hunted you for a long time." And he pulled her head back so he could kiss her cheeks again, squeezing her tits very hard as he did. Next he spun her around and lifted her into a seating position on the table, facing him.

"Kiss me again," he said. She immediately began to kiss him, her hands even moving to hold his head. He held her head as they kissed, before he made her gasp by ripping her tee shirt from her body. Two tugs and the remains of the shirt were thrown to the floor. He kissed between her breasts before bunching her hair above her head and kissing her again, loving the way her bunched hair showed off her neck. His left hand began to rub at her pussy as he watched her intently.

"Lie down." He said. "On your back." Sally lay reluctantly down onto the table.

"Rub your tits for me," He said.

"No, please," she said, shaking her head. "Please don't do this. Please."

"Stop arguing and rub your fucking tits," He said. "Remember you promised to be good."

Sally still shaking her head and protesting began to rub her breasts, her eyes wide with fear strayed down to between her legs, where he stood dangling his erect cock over her. He stroked it from side to side across her pussy. "Open your legs," he said and when she did he spoke again, "What do you tell your husband now? Right before he begins making love to you."

She closed her eyes, but then said; "I tell him how much I love him screwing me real slow."

As he slipped his cock into her, Sally's mouth fell open and she couldn't help emitting a little moaning sound. He slowly moved it in, and then out, the tip still just inside her, his hand resting on her leg.

"I told you to rub your tits and to look at me," he said. "Lie there and I'll fuck you slowly just like you like it."

He continued to move inside her, almost leisurely, as she lay still watching him. Her hands began to work at her breasts. He smiled as he realised she was rubbing them quite hard and her moaning was becoming a louder.

"Now use one hand on your pussy," he ordered. Sally lowered her right hand and began to make a circling motion with her fingers on her clitterous. He continued screwing her unhurriedly, watching her rubbing herself as he had ordered her to and watching her facial expression as he screwed her.

"You are a wonderful fuck Sally," he said, "your husband is a lucky man. Such a tight little pussy, but then your not used to having such a large cock are you? Talk to me like you do when your husband screws you." He began to move a little faster.

"Talk to me," he repeated.

"Yes, oh fuck yes, oh fuck that's good," she began to moan and he began to completely remove his cock, before sliding it back in again.

"I know this is how you really like it," he said. "Talk to me."

"Oh god yes," she moaned and then fell suddenly silent. He smiled to himself, it wasn't a phrase he had heard her use before, and that just excited him all the more.

Sally began to moan more and more as he continued to repeat completely removing his cock, before sliding it back in again. He felt he was close to coming. So he changed position.

He lifted up her legs, putting them onto his shoulders and lowered himself onto her body.

"Hold your breast for me," he said and with Sally's hand lifting it for him, he took a long slow kiss of her right breast. He slid his hands under her neck, lifting her head off the table. He began to fuck her hard, her legs still on his shoulders. Sally began to gasp and moan loudly now and still feeling like he would explode he paused.

"Wow, that's fucking great. Put your arms around me," he said and when she did, he picked her up. Sally gasped with surprise. He rocked her back and forth in his arms, kissing her neck before putting his hands under her ass, and with her hands on his shoulders he began to bounce her up and down. Sally moaning with each bounce. He could not hold her long so he carried her over to the bed and lowered her gently onto the mattress. He lay on top of her, kissing her neck and shoulders.

It was then when they heard a child's voice call out and he felt Sally tense beneath him. They both looked at each other and for a moment no one spoke or moved.

"Please let me go to her," she begged.

He kissed her on the lips, finding her mouth hard and unresponsive, so he gently stroked her hair, watching and waiting to see what she would do.

"Please, she needs me. Let me get to her before she comes in." she said. "I don't want her to find us like this."

"Ok," he said, "Just remember do not do anything stupid, you only get one chance and you have blown that already." Sally got up, panicking as she looked around for something to wear.

"I think your robe is on the landing," he said calmly.

It took Sally some while to settle her daughter and there were moments where he struggled to keep a lid on his frustration, but he kept reminding himself he had a lot of time and that the anticipation would make it all the better. Once a drink of water was got and a story read, things eventually settled down and Sally reluctantly returned to him in the main bedroom.

He was lying on the bed naked, his hands behind his head. She was startled to find him naked and her heart sank as he spoke. Sally had hoped that the longer she stretched out settling her daughter the more chance his enthusiasm for her would of waned.

"Finally you are ready then, my patience was almost at an end." He said looking up.

Sally hesitated and then spoke slowly, as if unsure what would happen, "Look, she will only be lightly sleeping now. I was thinking if you left now, I would promise to keep quiet and not tell anyone. You'd be free....... Free to." Sally fell silent as he was shaking her head at him.

"Sally, Sally that's really kind of you, but please after I have left tell the world what happened here. I want people to know. Now be quiet and get your clothes off. I want to fuck you again."

"Please no more, I have done what you want. I can't do this." She wailed leaning against the wall.

He grimaced and went to get off the bed but stopped when she seemed to sigh and resign herself to what was happening. Slowly Sally undid the cord and dropped the robe to the floor.

"Is that what you want?" She said in a hushed voice.

"Sally, why do you think I asked you to remove your robe?" he asked amused.

After asking the questions a couple of times and not getting a response, he continued.

"In order to look at you, that's why. So don't cover yourself up. Why do women always cover themselves up when they have been made to strip." He got off the bed, marched towards her and forced her hands apart; they had been covering her breasts. She stared at him, the tears welling in her eyes as he smiled back.

He tried to pull her hands down onto his cock, which was beginning to get hard again. She resisted with all her might.

"Sally," he said forcefully and she reluctantly co-operated, stroking his dick with her left hand. He learnt in and kissed her neck.

"That's right," he whispered. "Remember you promised."

He bent down and kissed her left breast before taking as much of it into his mouth as he could, kissing it and playing with the nipple with his tongue.

"Take me downstairs so we don't disturb my daughter," she begged.

"Ok," he said, "but first we are going to play a dressing up game. Your clothes are in the bathroom." Sally wandered into the bathroom; at least she had a chance to cover up she thought. She was surprised to find one of her best dresses waiting for her.

"Fix your hair and makeup too," he called after her. "I want you to look nice."

After an age and lots of shouting from him to hurry up she emerged from the bathroom. Sally was shocked to find he was now wearing one of her husband's suits, complete with tie and jacket.

"Wow," he said, "everything I had hoped for."

She was wearing the dark blue, short, sleeveless dress he had got out of her wardrobe. The flared skirt was just above the knee and she wore flesh coloured stockings and silver heels. A belt around her waist pulled it in emphasising her pear shape and large bust. Her hair hung around her shoulders, falling down over the high neckline.

Sally closed her eyes. "These clothes are what we wore to the theatre the other night." She said. "Even my underwear is the same."

"That's right." He said smiling. "And what happened when you got home."

"You obviously know already," she spat back.

"I want to hear it from you," he said smiling.

"We made love," she said. "My husband and I made love. Is that what you want me to do, to tell you that we had sex?"

"How and where?" he asked.

"Please stop," she pleaded, "if you are going to fuck me again, then please just get on with it."

"Where did he have you?" he asked more firmly this time.

"We went into the lounge and ended up having sex," she said quietly.

"On what?" he asked.

"On the sofa," she said.

"What was it he said?" he continued. "When he persuaded you."

Why are you doing this?" she wailed.

"Answer me," he replied

"That we had made love in the bedroom, the bathroom, the kitchen but not the lounge. There happy now?"

He got up and walked towards her, holding her chin he kissed her.

"Very happy," he said, "and I'll stay happy if you fuck me as well as you fucked him."

He went to kiss her.

"Now we both know you kissed him better than that," he said and he made her kiss him again, this time she responded properly and they shared a long slow kiss. He stroked the top of her bare arms with his hands.

"That is exactly how I am going to fuck you. Downstairs on the sofa, having slowly undressed you and you are going to act like you are enjoying every minute. Just like you did the other night." He said. "Now get your beautiful ass downstairs."

He followed her down the stairs and when they reached the lounge he got her to sit on the sofa beside him.

"Now kiss me again," he said.

They began to kiss on the sofa, his hands holding her face as he kissed her lips, cheek and neck. His moved his hand to rest on her knee before he ran his hand up her leg.

"Lift your leg up for me," he whispered and as she did, he ran his hand under her thigh, squeezing her flesh, loving the soft feel of her stockings against her skin. He moved to kneel in front of her so he could run both hands up her legs, reaching right up so he could feel the bare skin between the top of her stockings and her garter. The skin was soft and cool.

He took a deep, slow breath, trying to control himself before saying. "Now unclip your stocking," and with his hand he indicated her right leg. "Just this side."

He watched as she struggled to undo the clasp loving the glimpse of the top of her legs as she released the clip. When her hands came out from under her skirt he lifted himself off his haunches so he was still kneeling, but now at her height.

"Remove my jacket, tie and shirt," he said. Sally sighed, but she pulled his jacket off his shoulders, it amused him how neatly she laid it on the floor beside them and then with two firm pulls she undid his Windsor knot and removed his tie, tossing it on top of the jacket. She leant forward to undo his top button but he also leant into her, kissing her neck.

"Rip it," he said. "Rip it right off me."

She tugged at his shirt, but nothing happened.

"Harder," he said. This time she managed it and she pulled all the buttons apart, scattering them around the room. He ripped the cuff buttons off and removed the remains of the shirt. He got up even higher and placed her hand on his groin.

"Do you feel that," he said and she slowly nodded and began to rub at his hardening cock. He lifted her hand off him.

"Now let me enjoy these wonderful legs. Don't you dare resist," he said.

He reached up her right leg and rolled her stocking down so it sat just above her knee. He lowered it a little more and kissed her bare knee, before using his hand to lift her skirt and kiss his way up her thigh.

He knelt back down his hand still rubbing her thigh.

"So soft and lovely," he said. "Don't worry, soon I will give you another long, slow screw."

He rolled the stocking down the rest of her leg, lifted her foot to remove her shoe before removing the stocking completely and replacing the shoe. He rubbed at her bare calves.

"So firm and muscular, all that time at the gym," he said. "That's what I so loved about you and Rachel, great legs." He reached up her other leg and unclipped the other garter before rolling it all the way down and repeating the removal and shoe replacement process.

"Stand up, over there," he said and he pointed to the fireplace.

"Twirl," he said.

"What?" she replied looking confused.

"Twirl," he said, "you know, spin round. So your dress rides up."

Sally hesitated, went to spin, hesitated again, before finally she began to spin, when she tried to push her dress down he told her not to, and so he got a great view of her legs and knickers as she twirled round.

"Oh yes great legs," he said. And he got up and walked towards her. "Lets make love again," he said, stroking her face and moving her hair off her shoulders.

"Hold still," he said and he kissed her on the neck and then on the lips.

"Hold my head as we kiss," he ordered and she put her hand up to his head as they kissed passionately, mouths open." Reaching behind he unzipped her dress and lowered it to reveal her breasts. Her tits were bare because he had not put out a bra for her to wear. He kissed the top of her left breast before bunching it in his hand and taking it into his mouth. As he kissed each breast his hand slid under her skirt and began to rub her pussy. Sally could feel his hot breath on her neck, making her shudder, as he stroked between her legs.

Her skirt was now pulled right up, as he dropped to his knees and kissed her on the tummy, before gently moving her knickers to one side so he could lick at her pussy.

"Hold my head," he told her and she grabbed his head as he sucked, a moan escaping from her lips as he sucked and licked, his tongue gently probing her. Sally pulled away, but he grabbed her by the arm as she did, and he walked her over to the sofa.

"You are not going anywhere, get on your back," he said, guiding her back onto the sofa, before kissing her again on her breasts.

"No, please don't, fuck me, but not this, its too much," she moaned realising he was planning more oral sex, but he ignored her, pushing her legs into the air. Suddenly he ripped her knickers off, making her gasp.

braindump
braindump
301 Followers