At 4pm Her Husband Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
298 Followers

"You hold my head as I eat you," he said, "or else." And she was forced to stroke his hair as he licked and sucked at her pussy. He then got onto the sofa beside her, making her sit up, as his finger caressed her clitterous in a slow circular motion and then he slid one finger, followed by a second into her, kissing her as he penetrated her and then he began to finger fuck her. He felt her getting wetter as his fingers moved inside her and although she had closed her eyes she still began to gasp.

"Now you are nice and wet we can fuck properly," he said and he removed his trousers, stroking his cock as he made her get on top of him. As his cock slipped into her he began to move her up and down on him, holding Sally tight he kissed her breasts as they screwed, holding his tongue out so it rubbed against her nipple as she moved.

"Move the whole length of my cock," he told her and Sally lengthened her stroke and he began to breathe faster.

"Fuck that's good, harder Sally, harder, Oh yes just like that," he said, sitting her up a bit more so she was able to fuck him harder, her hands now resting on the arm of the sofa for support. Finally he pushed her back so she was upright and holding her ass he made her ride him hard. They both began to gasp and their breathing became more and more rapid. When he felt he was close to exploding he pulled her down to him and withdrew his cock. He held Sally tight.

"Did Rachel tell you about how I made her run up and down my body with her tits and hair?" he said.

Sally shook her head and so he told her how he wanted her to kiss his stomach and then kiss her way up his body making sure her hair and tits rubbed up his chest as she moved.

"You will do it over and over till I tell you to stop," he said.

And so she began, he loved the sensations of her wet kisses, against the softness of her hair and the feel of her hard nipple against his skin. He often stopped her so they had a long lingering kiss before making her do it again. Finally he told her to kneel on the sofa in an upright position.

"Now I am going to fuck you from behind," he said. Sally sighed, but moved into position. Grabbing her waist he entered her from behind telling her to put her hand around his neck, which she immediately did. He began to push with his hips in and out, and she flopped forward, her hands resting on the arm of the sofa.

"Look at me," he said and so as he continued to fuck her, Sally turned her head to look at him. He lowered himself down so he could kiss her cheek as she turned her head, finally grabbing her head so they had a long kiss, his hand stroking her cheek. He moved more upright, fucking her harder now as she resumed just resting on the arm of the sofa.

"Reach back and grab my ass," he said and as she did, he grabbed her left breast. Sally began to gasp as he continued to screw her as hard as he could. He then grabbed her hair to pull her upright, placing both hands on either side of her face making him look at him.

"I am going to give you a long, intimate fuck on your back," he said, "wrap your legs and arms around me." He finger rubbed across her lips.

Sally lay on her back as he moved on top of her, his nose touching hers as he slipped his cock back into her. She lifted her legs into the air bending them at the knees as he pushed his thighs tights against hers so she could not move. He began to fuck her, thrusting from his hips as he kissed her, before lifting off her and holding her face, watching her expression.

He fucked her for ages watching her intently, smiling as Sally began to gasp and grab at his ass, her nails digging into him. As his arms began to ache he lowered himself again and began to kiss her breasts and neck.

"Hold me tight, wrap yourself around me," he whispered and she did her best to do as she was told.

She threw her head back, as he pulled her further onto the sofa, so he could grab her legs pushing them apart as he made her touch her breasts and stroke her pussy.

"Come on Sally, come for me," he moaned as he screwed her harder than ever.

She lifted her hands and held his face as she came with cry.

"No," she exclaimed, turning her head to the side and lying very still.

He removed his cock and turned her head back to face him.

"Suck me," he said.

He made her move round so she could suck him, it only took as few sucks before he came in her mouth.

"Good girl," he said.

They passed their last hour together, back upstairs, lying in bed, not talking or doing anything, her head upon his chest. Sally was too tired to fight anymore. She did not comment when he gently moved her off him, and got up to retrieve his clothes from downstairs, returning to dress in the bedroom.

"My husband will be here soon," she said, "you'd best go."

"I will slip out as he arrives," he said.

"You know I am going to make sure the police get you," she said, "and that you are thrown in jail for ever."

"Good luck with that," he said laughing before sitting down. An awkward silence fell between them again. He stayed sitting until they both tensed when they heard the noise of a car pulling in.

"Think of me when he fucks you," he said, hastily leaving the bedroom.

She ran to the top of the stairs as he descended them.

"I wont think of you at all you bastard," she said. He looked up and smiled. "Oh Sally we both know we had a great time. He raised his hand and she fell silent, the protest dying on her lips. "You make a fuss before I am gone and you will regret it." He said.

He slipped out the back door and gate, went round the front as though he had come from next door. Sally's husband surprised to see someone about this early, smiled at him, as he walked towards him. Sally's husband was even more surprised when the man spoke.

"So hard to leave the bed of a good woman this early in the morning," he said smiling back.

"Yes, it must be," Sally's husband replied. "Happily my wife is waiting for me in bed. Up there," motioning with his head at the bedroom window. In the bedroom Sally was watching, she wanted to open the window and scream, but that would wake her daughter, confuse her husband, and in the chaos her attacker would either hurt someone or escape or both. For a brief moment she considered not telling, but she was determined to get him, and there was evidence all over the house.

Outside Sally's husband was confused too, he thought the man had said, "don't worry I have warmed her up for you," as he passed, but he immediately told himself he must have been mistaken. It was only when his key was in the front door that he thought about the fact there was no woman living next door at all.

Nearby the sound of a motorbike filled the night air. It sounded as though it was being ridden hard. On the motorbike the man was rushing for the airport, he was eager to leave the country, before the pursuit began, and he was keen to work on his next plan. The capture of a very pretty stewardess, he had come across on a recent flight.

braindump
braindump
298 Followers