All Comments on 'At Her Disposal Ch. 02'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dumb and dumber

Remembering he had both pride and self respect, I think he stood up and beat his mistress, sending her to the hospital and him to freedom. I mean really. This was simply ludicrous.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 8 years ago
Fine series

I didn't plan on leaving a comment but the anon, inane "dumber" comment forced my hand. I also gave it a 5.

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks rdolittle...

...nice to have positive comments; bad ones are acceptable too, if consrtuctive criticism is penned, rather than the strange anti-femdom remarks I attract from a certain quarter!

GirlyclarkGirlyclarkabout 8 years ago
For anon.....

You know I am content and satisfied with my masculinity but there are times when I think it would be absolutely wonderful to be thoroughly dominated by a beautiful totally feminine woman, made to submit and even be humiliated and really punished before being allowed to enjoy some sexual pleasures with and for her. I not sure I really understand all this but I do and have loved the few times I was used and abused, it was every bit as good as the 'straight' sex normally thought of by those like you profess to be. I just wish I had a woman who would make me suffer to be able to smell and eat her drippings as I was lucky enough to have for awhile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
973 Followers
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES