At Her Disposal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Make sure you supervise him sternly so that he moves his bowels well; keep his leash tight as he defecates, that will help him release.' She grinned on seeing the bemused expression on his face at learning that he would be watched as he performed the most basic bodily functions.

'Yes my pet, you'll be dominated in everything you do from now on; you will learn to love the constant attentions of a governess, all males need one to keep them in line.' The haughty maid's breasts rose in a magnificent indication of feminine authority as she took firm control of the male who had already allowed his submission to be exposed; she would thoroughly enjoy her part in his training.

'Yes Madam, and I'll begin his toilet training too; my bladder is rather full after morning tea, so he'll witness its liberation and be initiated into the terms of service.' He was taken to the suite's bathroom, which was as stark as the bedroom was luxurious; the entire room was decorated with plain cream coloured tiling, floor also, a toilet stood to one side in the middle of the floor, exposed like a glorious throne. It could be viewed from all sides, its user observed and scrutinised. A large bath took its position on the other side, standing on four clawed legs, similarly exposed. Beside the bath was a bell pull, to summon service, and a rack with several severe looking brushes and plain white towels.

The stern maid led him to the toilet and had him kneel before it on the cold tiles, tying his leash to one of the four rings set in the floor about the corners of the pedestal. His cock bulged hard in the cage as she hiked up her long skirt to reveal she wore no underwear, and sat her plump arse and thighs on the seat over the bowl to face him with a smug grin. She slipped her womanly thighs apart to give him a good view of her mature cunt, and sighed with gentle relief as it bulged and a golden stream of hot piss descended from the flaps of her labia into the bowl below. The sound of liquid meeting liquid reverberated about the stark room, almost mesmerising him as he witnessed her relief. Her cunt bulged and retracted under her plump belly as she squirted her bladder empty. She then slipped forward on the seat and offered her dribbling slit up close to his face.

'You'll lick me clean now. Do it!' She sneered with utter contempt as he leaned forward and readily licked the droplets from her cunt, watching him sniff at her womanhood as he did so. He gagged just a little as his taste-buds became acquainted with the salty taste, and then were rewarded with the distinct essences of arousal as the mature woman enjoyed his humiliation.

'There, good boy! You'll not only lick your Mistress clean at her household, but all the maids too; you'll be of good service to them all and each will have you know your place.' His cock pulsed hard in the cage, the flesh bulging through the gaps in the tiny but cruel bars, his bell-end locked hard and pulsing under the shiny steel dome and dribbling pre-cum through the slot which allowed him to piss. He worked his tongue lovingly around the folds of her cunt and soft flesh of her inner thighs, cleaning the superior woman after her toilet, his mind in total submission as her words had him fully appreciate the base act he was performing for her. She pulled his head away and stared down at him with a contented smile, then stood and moved from the toilet, letting the long dress fall to obscure her thick thighs and legs. She walked beyond the bath and pulled hard on the bell pull.

'We'll see you release your bowels now, I want you ready to face the day at your Mistress's house without interruption; the maids will be here with the water shortly, they will take great pleasure in watching you relieve yourself too. You'd better perform quickly, else they'll take a cane to you if you let the water they've fetched for your bath go cold.' She paced slowly back and untied the leash, pointing to the toilet.

'Lay over it first, we'll need to have you ready to release, and remove your plug for the only time today.' He lay over the hard pedestal, with hands down for support, his balls tingling as the cock cage chinked against the porcelain, his arse high for inspection. His anus clenched at the plug as the stern woman strutted around him, brandishing the crop, and more so as the door opened and in came two maids with two ewers each; much younger women but equally severe in their black tightly corseted dresses, both with the long canes which they always carried as part of their uniform under their arms. They grinned wickedly on seeing his position, the first placing the ewers down by the bath and strutting over eagerly to enjoy his humiliation.

'A new slave? I do so love seeing them know their morning duty for the first time, I hope he requires encouragement.' The curt and spiteful tone of her words as she stood and flexed her cane were encouragement enough, and his bowels baulked, ready to discharge his burden obediently in their presence. The older matriarch gave his exposed flesh three cursory stinging swats with her crop, delighting both maids now close in attendance.

'He will show humility at all times, he's not a candidate for the gibbet, he's a weak and very submissive male who's learning that his former life as a proud and pompous gentleman has gone forever. He is a cur, and will enjoy releasing his bowels in fear as he's watched, then we'll have him washed clean, ready to take on the clothes his Mistress has chosen for his visit to his new station in life.'

Her words rang true as he thought on his prior daily routine on leaving bed at his leisure; the housemaid ensuring her absence so as not to even glance at the master in his dressing gown as he traversed to complete his ablutions; now he was naked before three women who would witness him perform the task, dominated, his cock caged and dribbling to expose the truth of the stern woman's words.

She rubbed his striped cheeks and grinned with satisfaction as his anus dilated as much as it could, offering the plug to her in obedience. She eased the rude plug out and displayed it to the maids, who offered scorn on it's size and shape before it was placed in the bath. The governess yanked his leash.

'Sit and release your bowels and bladder now!' He lifted himself and sat, the grinning females standing around him as he first pissed through the slot in his cage, its random distribution necessitating him sitting like a girl, then squeezed his torso. They giggled as the result of his efforts dropped into the porcelain bowl, the sound of his faeces hitting the water echoing about the clinical room.

He was reduced to feeling like a child as they stood flexing canes and crop while he defecated obediently before them, the sensation engendered by what was an entirely natural act immersing him in humiliation through the invasion of his privacy. Having completed the task, one of the maids received a nod from the older woman, and her face broke into a wicked smile as she fetched one of the ewers and a harsh looking long handled brush.

The matriarch tugged his leash downward and pushed his head between his knees, and the younger maid dipped the brush in the ewer, then raked his exposed anus and balls with its stiff hairs. He squirmed and gasped as the rough brush cleaned his arsehole in brutal fashion, earning him several more swipes of the crop.

He was then tugged toward the bath, encouraged along with the crop, the maid flushing the bowl with the contents of the ewer. The maids then delighted in showering him with water and rubbing him down with a hard block of carbolic soap, then assailing his tender flesh with the stiff brushes. The soap then rinsed from his glowing flesh, his head was held down as the plug was squeezed back into his anus. He was towelled down and led back to his Mistress.

She smiled with satisfaction at learning of his progress.

'Kiss the feet of your governess, and thank her for allowing you to clean her.' The governess sneered and flexed the crop as he humbled himself before her superior form, his cock hard in the cage as his mind recalled the taste and scent of her cunt wet with piss; both women could sense his perverse pleasure at being dominated in such a base fashion, he would readily perform the task when ordered to do so for his Mistress and her maids. His anus clenched at the plug as the thrill of kissing her feet while his Mistress witnessed his submission.

The stern woman stroked his back with the crop to herald the cessation of his adoration of her boots, and hear his thanks.

'Thank you for allowing me to lick your womanhood clean, governess.' She pulled his leash tight and smirked.

'You shall have many opportunities to be of use to me that way, whenever your Mistress has you stay at the palace, and make sure you are as thorough with your tongue when called on by your Mistress and her maids.' Her grin widened as his Mistress caught her eye, leading it to the clothes on the bed.

'We'll now have you dressed, ready for your journey home; we'll have you suitably attired to be seen in public, no top hats or canes for you; people will know through the finery of your Mistress, that you are a mere accessory - they may not guess the full extent of your position, some ladies in the know will - but it will be apparent to all that Mistress is Mistress, and you are there at her pleasure. It will be a most invigorating experience for you.'

He was adorned with long silk socks, but no underwear, a loose silken shirt which was cut to hang just below his waist and keep his arse and genitals free and open was gleefully done up by Mistress and governess; the collar fixing pinched tight to conceal the leash below it, and have him know it was there. The dark grey trousers were a gossamer thin material and equally loose; he would feel the slightest breeze through them, making him feel as though his cock cage and plug were there for all to see, though they remained hidden. A plain short black jacket of the same material kept his owned arse exposed, and the flattest shoes, manufactured to keep his height low while his Mistress donned shiny boots with extended heels, completed his demure outfit.

Both Mistress and governess smiled with satisfaction after his new owner had dressed in her black silks and put on a tall hat with black lace veil, and posed with her pet before a long mirror. She looked regal with a cane designed for walking, but looking as much as though it were made for discipline, tall plumed hat upon her hair in a bun, and tightly corseted flowing black dress. His flat shoes gave the appearance that he was smaller than her, and his plain garb would show everyone that he was below her. His Mistress was now ready to proudly display him, and have him know his submission to her in public.

'We are now ready to take you home. It is such a fine day too; we'll take a cab for a short distance, then enjoy a nice walk together to my house.' His cock pulsed in the cage as the smiling maid opened the front door to the main entrance, and he swallowed hard under the tight collar as he walked out into the sunshine, exposed for what he was, the fine and pompous clothes he had arrived in, gone forever.

The rank of horse drawn cabs awaited clients, a horse shimmered and grunted at the scent and presence of the formidable woman as she approached and pointed her property into the cab. The cabbie who was no stranger to the palace, smirked and felt a tinge of jealousy as he watched the demure male obey the magnificent woman without question.

'Bond Street please, my man.' His cock stirred as he watched her gracefully dominant form ascend into the cab, then they clattered off to the destination. Mistress grinned at her slave sitting opposite so meekly, noticing the grey crotch of his trousers was already beginning to spot with the evidence of his mixture of fear and submissive anticipation; he would know perpetual and subtle humiliation in learning his place publicly.

As the cab came to a halt, she watched with perverse satisfaction as his eyes surveyed the bustle of Bond Street with fearful anticipation; he was not that oddly dressed, but would know and be shown his place below her most subtlety. Her cunt tingled at the prospect.

'Remember the gibbet room, and what happens to males who show disobedience. I know you'll do just as you're told. You will be exposed and know that you're my property, and it will be most apparent to those who are observant. You will know humiliation and learn to love being seen in public with your owner.' She grinned as they alighted from the cab, and he felt the full exposure of his position for the first time; the breeze as people wafted past, going through the material and reminding his flesh that the plug and cage were his only underwear.

He already felt the indignant eyes of women upon him, as they watched a lady pay for a cab, while an otherwise insignificant male stood obediently and waited her pleasure. His anus gripped and massaged the plug as the cab drew away, leaving him open to view on the busy thoroughfare with his cock boning in the trap as the stern and confident woman who now owned it gave a haughty smile, clicking her fingers and pointing him to her side. She would have their association to each other known, and her cunt oozed as it expressed the pleasure of her natural dominance over the defeated and submissive male.

Her breasts heaved in the black satin and lace as she licked her lips and gripped his hand.

'You'll Keep in close attendance, half a step behind me. I am going to thoroughly enjoy displaying you.' A portly woman passing by, a bustle exaggerating her already extensive arse, half heard the comment; though what she heard was not quite clear, the tone of command was most apparent. She slowed as she passed, and looked down her nose at the male, a pleased smirk on her face on seeing that he was under the firm control of a woman. The thrill of the moment captivated her, and pleasingly, her blinkered and equally portly husband remained oblivious to the incident; she would have the houseboy clean her boots while she oversaw his work when her husband was at his club and would express her discipline over the young man, extending him to a duty he could never have foreseen, in the intimacy of her bedroom.

Mistress gave the woman a contented smile as she glanced back, now increasing her step, waking her dormant husband from a daydream as she hurried him home to ready him for his club.

His Mistress held her thin walking cane under her arm, rather than using it as a walking aid, emphasising its possible use as an instrument of discipline as opposed to an implement for strolling. Her lacey black glove took his hand and led him through the cosmopolitan throng, her feminine pride in owning him so apparent, enjoying knowing the squirming plug and cock held tight by the trap would constantly excite him. Though many gave the couple no more than a casual second glance, each pair of eyes cut through him, keeping him acutely humiliated as he was guided so meekly by the magnificent woman.

Some women showed true scorn with their stares, others, lingering smiles of satisfaction as they guessed that this was a male who knew the righteous dominance of womanhood.

As she stepped with proud deliberation, her nose held arrogantly high in pompous celebration of her new and submissive acquisition, he felt as though he were glowing like a beacon and attracting scrutiny like a flame attracts moths; his shame was acute, but that shame teased his submissive side, keeping his cock hard, his bell-end sliding against the restrictive steel dome as he was walked and tested, pre-cum oozing from the slot to increase the patch at his crotch as he viewed the pleasure of the woman who gripped his hand tightly.

Society males tried hard not to notice him as they strutted past in top hats and smart coats, leading the women on their arms and showing the world their mastery of their own situation; some of their number tried hard not to notice as just a glimpse of the regally appointed woman leading the plainly attired male, had them finding they were sporting an erection. He thought back to how things were, how he had promenaded arrogantly with hat and cane; now he was at a similar venue, but shown his true station in life by a woman, a woman who now rejoiced in expressing her dominance over him.

As she paraded him along the busy arcade of fine buildings, he felt as though the masonry itself was closing in on him, announcing its knowledge of his new position and exemplifying the thrill of his submissive exposure. She had another task to bait him with; she smirked with satisfaction as she led him to an ornately fronted women's lingerie outfitters. Outside stood several regally attired males, awaiting the return from within of their female companions, entry by males to such a femininely intimate venue seen as taboo for the male.

As they stood outside huffing and puffing, making male small talk, they parted as the formidable Mistress led her sheepish male toward their throng and up to the shop. His anus tingled delightfully as she made a point of having them see his position, though they had already started to move aside and make a space for the demure male, whose obviously lowly position puzzled them.

'Move gentleman! I have business to attend to.' They were astonished but moved aside more rapidly at the superior command of her voice, some indignantly, others with cocks stirring at her stern presence. They gasped and grinned with contempt, some with more than an element of envy, as she proceeded to lead the male through the doors and into the shop. Their eyes followed the couple through as the door was swung open, trying to perhaps get a glimpse of some of the more intimate items of ladies apparel, which they were rarely treated to the sight of, before the veiled door closed tightly shut again.

She grinned contentedly as she led him along the course of the shop, past mannequins displaying lacy corsets and silken stockings with garters, to the rear of the shop. His heart pounded as he felt the eyes of women burn into him, his masculinity seen as an invasion of a place of feminine sanctuary.

The women's indignance softened a little as they watched the shapely women point the male to a position within an alcove, where he could not see most of them as they poured over the items which would be closest to their flesh. His Mistress made sure the entire clientele knew she was firmly in command.

'You'll stand there and keep your eyes to yourself.' A grinning shop girl came over and stood with her arms crossed, giving him a curt sneer before circling round the obediently stationary male, then lifting her face with a knowing smile to accept the address of his Mistress.

'We have an appointment with 'The Manageress'; I trust she is available?' The girl's sneer returned and her breasts heaved as she looked at the male while responding to his Mistress.

'Oh, she is always available for our regular customers... and certain new ones; please accompany me to the rear counter, and we'll view the appointment book.' He stood alone as they moved to the desk, arms clasped behind his back and trying to keep his eyes from the few women he could see, browsing the intimate attire. One of the women who had seen his entry as she took some items to a booth, feeling rather bold away from her partner and noting the male's timid position below his, strode out of the booth and round to the alcove.

'Do tell me my man, do you think my husband will appreciate these?' He faltered and blushed at the glorious sight, his cock bolting hard in the cage on being confronted by a full bodied middle-aged woman, her fine curves resplendent in a white satin corset with stocking straps hanging, a matching satin brasier doing little to hide the excitement expressed by bold nipples poking from globular breasts. She turned, hand on hips, and bent to show him the superb expanse of her arse, her huge thighs displayed magnificently, bringing titters from afar; a group of women now watching him tested.