At Her Disposal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well? Speak up! Don't hold back, I'll have your honest opinion.' He felt the element of natural dominance that the situation had brought out of her, seeing his obvious position of obedience before his Mistress, the secluded feminine domain of the shop bringing it to the fore. The same feeling having a group effect on the watching pack whose grinning faces enjoyed seeing him charged with an impromptu task.

'I... I think he... he'll be most appreciative M... Madam.' She gave him a satisfied and knowing smile as his Mistress returned, pleased but curious at the woman's daring approach. The woman turned to her, plainly pleased with the male's obedient and polite response which carried no hint of rebuke or disdain. She spoke to his Mistress as though he were not there, or merely a child.

'I do like a male who knows how to hold his tongue till spoken too; I'm slowly teaching my latest husband to be that way.' His Mistress recognised a kindred spirit in her tone, and smiled gracefully at the plump and attractive woman, sensing that she would enjoy certain company.

'It can be quite a task with some males, having them realise their position. Perhaps you would like some assistance with your venture? I know of a discrete group who like to share their ideas, if you're interested in the art of marital obedience.' The woman's thrill at the idea was evident as she took a deep breath, the fine points of her nipples teasing the male's eyes as they heaved in the satin, his Mistress handing her a card from her tight hip pocket, giving details of the open group for beginners held at the Palace.

'Oh, I would be delighted to share ideas on the subject...' She looked behind her cautiously to see that the group had now lost interest and had dispersed to browse.

'..especially in the more intimate areas of the subject.' Mistress eased completely on this affirmation that the woman would dominate with aplomb.

'Oh, the discussions will encompass all disciplines.' She made sure the other women were out of sight and turned to her male.

'Turn and show the lady the arse I own.' The woman's cunt moistened immediately as his Mistress eased the loose trousers down to the top of his thighs, exposing the striped evidence of her good work, and the plug which confirmed her complete ownership of him. His Mistress's day got better all the time with each opportunity to humiliate him; her cunt now more than ready to receive the services of his tongue when they eventually reached her home. She pulled his trousers back up and had him turn to face the woman, who was now excited and envious beyond belief.

'Now tell the lady who owns you.' The woman wore a wicked open mouthed grin, her cunt flowering open to match, as the male was humiliated for her; his cock dribbled and his anus made good use of the plug which was now no secret to a woman he had known for no more than five minutes, a woman who showed him that the element of dominance is there within every member of the superior gender; his submission was sublime as he showed her that the element of submission was there within all males, as he felt the sincere pleasure in humiliating himself.

'You own me Mistress.' The woman sighed and was close to orgasm as the shopgirl reappeared and led the couple to the rear desk, leaving her clutching the card as though it were the elixir of life. Her cunt oozed as she studied the obedience of the male under the complete control of his Mistress, and thought hard on the discipline that striped his arse.

She gave a polite wave as she departed for the booth, where she would sit and view her cunt in the mirror as she masturbated in dominant mood. They watched her go, then the girl opened the door behind the counter.

'The Manageress is now available.' She led them into the corridor beyond, then opened another door with a smile. Mistress grinned with pleasure as the male's eyes widened on entering a hidden shop for the more discerning, and dominant, woman. Whips and crops were displayed amongst the black lace, velvet and leather items; just their sight keeping his cock rock hard in the cage.

Several other women already browsing, gave the Mistress soft smiles of acknowledgement, and greeted the rare sight of a male with anticipation as they awaited the routine which would grant them amusement. A stern young woman glanced at the male with a practiced sneer, pleased to see from his bewildered and searching eyes that he was new to the establishment.

'Shall we station your male Mistress?' She laughed softly and gripped his hand tight, following the girl whose splendid arse jostled in the tight black dress she wore, to a round plinth, raised a foot or so above the floor in the centre of the shop. His Mistress smiled contentedly as he felt the eyes of the dominant customers watch his movements, and awaited her command.

'Trousers and jacket off, and kneel in the centre, hands behind your back.' He swallowed hard and looked at his Mistress, showing just a mere hint of reluctance. She lifted her nose, and showed him her cane.

'Do it! Have you forgotten the delights of the gibbet room?' The young girl sneered with a delight of her own as he quickly peeled off his jacket and dropped his trousers, smugly enjoying the tension of the male being put firmly in his place by the superiority of a woman. The evidence of his ownership was now displayed as he knelt naked but for the short white shirt, his plugged buttocks poking and showing the marks of the lush discipline awarded him, the cage of denial encasing his owned cock which bulged its flesh between its tiny bars to reveal the submissive excitement his exposure could not deny. Mistress undid the tight top fastening of his collar, and proudly pulled out the leash to complete the picture of male enslavement, hanging it across his shoulders.

The women there showed none of the formal feminine timidity that his presence had created in the front shop; in fact, having a pet displayed enhanced their appetites for the wares they sampled, eyeing him with relish as they posed with whips and canes, noting his attempts to look away as they gained a feel for the weight and action of those fearful implements. There would be no sanctuary for his eyes though; the plinth on which he knelt could be rotated, and whilst some women ignored him completely, showing him the utter contempt they felt he deserved, others actively demanded his submissive opinions after first asking permission of his Mistress, which was gladly granted.

His cock pulsed and dribbled as he was turned this way and that, to be engaged and teased by women of all ages and shapes, all equally appealing to him in their dominance. That so many women were actively indulging in their natural superiority astounded him, and would have him believe that the pompous males who led society in the outside world were actually in the minority.

A woman, who in shape, could have been the twin sister of the one who had demanded his opinion in the front shop, emerged from a booth wearing some startling black satin underwear. As she posed with a whip before a full length mirror, she noted both the male exhibit, and his Mistress whom she recognised. His Mistress's eyes showed their earnest pleasure as the formidable looking woman made her not insignificant presence known.

'We meet again at last! It's been so long since we had a duet at my house; I am so envious of the Palace in its taking up all your time. Is that your pet being shown?' Mistress merely grinned her pleased acknowledgement, obviously more than happy to have met this severe looking woman. As they strolled toward him, he could see that there existed more than a casual acquaintance between the two mature women.

Both pairs of eyes returned each glance with a glint of something extra. His cock almost hurt as it did its best to bone in the cruel cage, the two women complimenting each other, somehow magnifying their dominance. The sumptuous curves of the woman in her black satin bodice, black silk stockings with auburn hair in a severe bun, looked down on the submissive male with a strange air of jealousy mixed with contempt, twirling the turntable and more than pleased to note from his markings that he was no stranger to feminine discipline.

'Does he take the cane well? I so love it when they're new, having them cry under the rod like small boys is so invigorating'. His Mistress teased his senses equally in her tight and formal attire, bending to take the leash and handing the leash to the voluptuous woman, making her cunt moisten as she took control of a male, Mistress pausing to allow her to savour that pleasure as she tightened the leash in her hands to demand obedient attention.

'Oh yes, he cried like a child at first, so pleasing to break him that way, and now he likes to show his submission by disgracing himself under the cane; he's learning his place rapidly, and the cage will prevent his lack of control. He'll know the cane and enjoy its full pleasure after kissing the feet of all my household staff when I get him home.' The auburn haired dominatrix lifted the leash, grinning cruelly, her eyes showing the satisfaction of her dominance as he strained on his knees while lifted by the neck as though hanged. Several other women stood close and enjoyed his humiliation, watching the pre-cum dribble to his thighs as he showed his innermost delight at being dominated so publicly. She looked at his Mistress with a pert smile which was reflected by her.

'Please say you'll find the time to bring him to my home; I can see he's ripe for the whip, and the attentions of two women.' He could see something in his Mistress's eyes which gave her a special thrill, something private that was not broadcast for the ears of the other women in close attendance.

'Why, I'd be delighted; would tomorrow be to soon? I'd like to have him subjected to a double whipping to keep him keen.' The auburn domme gave her a knowing smile, and in full view of her and the watching women, delighted them by turning her back to the male, passing the leash to his Mistress and lifting the hem of her bodice to expose the superb fleshy globes of her arse to his face.

'Have a good sniff of what you'll sample tomorrow; you'll know its taste after a sound whipping.' His balls ached to come there and then, as she spread her magnificent cheeks to show him her arsehole, and his Mistress tugged the leash to have him sample her lush fragrance. Every woman present grinned with curt satisfaction as he obediently pressed his nose to the pucker and sniffed hard at the delicious tangy scent. They concluded with contentment, that he was truly a cur, deserving of the whipping the formidable woman and his Mistress would award him the following day. His thoughts echoed theirs as the rich womanly aroma took him deep into submission, the sneers and titters of his female audience as he was humiliated, lushly satisfying.

Satisfied that the male had shown his true colours for her benefit and that of all who witnessed it, she eased gracefully away from his face, and without giving him another glance, bade good day to his Mistress till tomorrow at two o'clock. He would know tomorrow, just how special the liaisons between the two were, and he would suffer it gladly.

His Mistress had purchased several items, but did not disclose to him just what they might be; they would be delivered to her house the next morning. He was ordered from the plinth and made to dress, then led from the shop by his Mistress who was more than delighted with the bonus of her extra appointment. The intensity of his humiliation returned as he was paraded like a pet in tow of the superior woman, the haven of the shop had it's trials for him, but this raw exposure in public which gave a permanent sense of submission, was acute.

Mistress took great pleasure in the continuing casual glances, lingering looks accompanied by bemused smiles, and stark staring laced with sneers by some. His cock boned at the latter observations, most from women whose courage in their curiosity was brought out by the sight of female leading male; they knew he was owned, and their cunts tingled with erotic pleasure at the spectacle. He broke out into cold sweats frequently, his fear intermittent with bouts of submissive pleasure as the eyes of those women and their curt sneers had his secondary position brought firmly home to him; it seemed to him as though they knew he was anally plugged, their contemptuous looks making him clench at it, the motion as he was walked teasing his prostate and making his submission sublime.