At Her Disposal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'They are awarded FIFTY strokes of your cane, Madam Hilda!' The dominant cook was now ready to see him brought down and earn the inevitable thrashing from her, which she would award most vigorously. She nodded at the first maid, who strutted forward with the cane, pursing her red lips, her cunt hot in its arousal below her long black skirt as she swished the cane and watched the male quiver as he awaited the sting of its kiss on his flesh.

'I am Charity... Mistress Charity.' The brunette maid grinned as she lifted the cane, then brought it down with vigour to punish his flesh. He immediately thrust his cock between the grip of Hilda's silky calves as the sweet sound of the cane descending announced the sharp pain as the cruel rattan impacted against his buttocks, the stinging pain tempered by the delectable feeling which throbbed through his boning cock as it slipped between the redhead's calves. Hilda sneered with pleasure as he cried out in muffled pain, snorting and sniffing as he was held against her flesh, his cock thrusting and withdrawing as he was tested sweetly by the four strokes each maid would deliver. The ecstasy of his submission building as he endured the blissfully painful humiliation.

'Think of how you were with myself and the other maids when you were so arrogant, and think hard on where you are now. Oh, how I'd love to have them here now to witness your descent to your true position, and see me thrash you after you've spent your load!' His mind teased him as it went back, increasing the shame he felt and torturing him exquisitely as he wallowed in submission; he had no need to think hard on his present situation, his cock thrusting through the legs of a woman he had lusted for but treated as a chattel, now dominating him as maids announced their names and whipped his flesh.

'Mistress Alice...'

'Mistress Kate...'

'Mistress Agatha...'

His senses were treated to extra subliminal pain as the sound of the cane filled the air and his body dripped sweat down onto the fresh red stripes, which each maid left on applying the cane's flexibility with utmost venom; though no more than a few minutes, the caning seemed to last forever as he delighted the women by fighting to hold back the seed from his aching balls; he was truly a cur, and would not spend until he had known the pleasure of the cane from all six maids. His Mistress and Hilda were wet with arousal as they listened to the cane striking his flesh and watched him buck in pain, his cock slipping divinely back and forth, dribbling the promise of his absolute surrender to Hilda's boots. The two smiled as the cane was handed to the one but last of the maids, Mistress pulling his sweaty red eyed face back from Hilda's arse to allow him to view her.

'You'll find Beatrice is particularly adept with the cane, she is acutely sadistic toward all males, and prefers to use a metal tipped flail or bullwhip. The other girls know her as 'the Executrix' because she arranges for males to mysteriously disappear when their Mistresses have tired of them; she has castrated many more.' He thrust his cock as the older but very physically attractive maid stood prim and dominant with cane at the ready. Her mature breasts pointed firm from above broad hips, her brown eyes studying the male from under black hair tied in a tight pony tail. Her look of contempt as she poked his scrotum with the cane, left him in little doubt that she was sadism personified.

'Yes, I am Mistress Beatrice... how I'll look forward to the day when I remove those balls, perhaps more, and fear not, that day will come.' Mistress interjected, anxious to have him soil Hilda's skirt, and earn the promise of a well deserved caning from the woman who had known his former arrogance.

'He knows his stay will be judged by his obedience, and the whims of you all.' She pulled his leash tight, while Hilda squirmed his dribbling cock between her thighs, in her element as she dominated him.

'You'll see Beatrice on occasion at the Palace; just hope each time that her appointment is not with you. As a maid she is anonymous within society circles, but is held with high regard by the women of the Palace, so can assist discretely and readily with males who have outstayed their welcome while their Mistresses are openly witnessed elsewhere, thus gaining the solidity of an alibi as the wretches they owned, having given up all they have are disposed of; willingly relieved of their wealth, taken down to a level of submission they could never have dreamed of, put to good use until the whims of their Mistresses tire of them. The price they pay for realising their complete submission then becoming Beatrice's pleasure. The darkness of her sadism knows no bounds, and the males she can sell into slavery along with those who are merely relieved of their balls, are the fortunate ones.' The mature maid grinned with pleasure as his face was pulled back to continue its adoration of Hilda's delicious cleft, and his cock thrust again as the pleasing sound of the cane delivered just and rewarding pain from a woman who would relish removing his masculinity permanently.

The prowess of the stern Beatrice's application of the rod was not unfounded, the maids nursing their cunts as they enjoyed seeing his flesh absorb her four punishing cuts, his glowing flesh now shiny with sweat, bouncing as she unleashed her spite with utmost vigour. She brought him right to the brink as his cock thrust and jutted in wanton submission, but held the deliverance of his surrender; his submission now at an ecstatic low as he yearned to know the cane of the last maid, pleasing the women as they enjoyed his torture.

His aching balls throbbed, anxious to have Hilda triumph fully over his defeat; the lush carnal humiliation exquisite, as his bell-end worshipped the silky calves of his ex-servant, knowing she would feel the ecstasy in her delicious revenge boundless; as finally the voluptuous ginger maid who had teased him when applying the cream, adored the leashed and beaten male's flesh as she posed with the cane, his only regret was that he had not been harsher with his treatment of Hilda; he wanted each stroke of the fifty he would earn from her to cut through his very soul.

The women sneered with wholesome and just contempt as he pulled his cock back to nestle his bell-end between Hilda's taught calves, poking his striped and bloodied cheeks to accept the final four strokes in utter defeat, now yearning to know the cut of the cane and shoot his mess in total surrender.

'Mistress Lucy.' She announced with pert excitement.

The younger maid beamed with the spite for males which had been nurtured and enhanced regularly as she was tutored by her Mistress and the older maids, seeing males twice her age and older, spend in submission having known the spice of her cunt and arsehole then being brought to book by her with the cane. Her soft countenance doubling their creamy emissions in glorious shame, her lithe form combined with her invigorating dominance, having lured many older males to a life of enslavement under her Mistress and other women. Her ginger cunt tingled as she flexed the cane victoriously.

'Now you'll have four strokes which will bring you fifty, I'll see you mess just for me and will look forward to supervising your laundry duties; I have a game which you'll learn to love!' The women laughed with a resounding and cruel tone at the maid's arrogant bravado, and he wallowed deeper into submission at the young woman's taunts, knowing it to be the inevitable truth. She lifted her arm and brought the cane whooshing down, her prim, firm breasts jostling in her blouse as she gasped with the effort of her stroke. Mistress's knuckles were white with the tension she kept on his leash as he thrust his cock back and forth, giving a muffled cry of pain as the sting of the rod pulsed through his red buttocks on the rattan submerging into his flesh.

'One!!' The women announced the spiteful impact in unison as he shuddered and pumped his rigid cock through Hilda's tightly clasped calves, whimpering and gasping as the sharp pain blended with with the delicious pleasure which surged through his stiff member.

'Two!!' He bucked again as the ginger girl swept the flexible demon down to punish the male kneeling at her mercy, and showed him that she was as equally dominant as any other woman there, relishing his pain as was shown his place, greeting the tortured flesh which glowed as he was broken by feminine spite. He pressed his tingling balls hard against Hilda's calves with each thrust now, the eyes of the women fixed on the glistening bell-end, knowing it would soon express the divine ecstasy of submission; no more so than Hilda whose nipples poked hard as she looked down in regal dominance, her white flanks shimmering as her ex-Master pumped urgently in his quest to soil her skirt in abject humiliation, the sneer of his Mistress showing her delight on her staff welcoming her pet with such enthusiasm and vigour.

'Three!!' The ginger maid laughed wickedly as her third punishing delivery brought an anguished whimper from the male, his cock now rhythmically humping at Hilda's delicious calves, his total defeat now as much within the grasp of the youthful maid as it was in the grasp of the mature redhead's supreme legs. Hilda would have him know her full spite, her sneering laughter as she felt his urgency was not to be denied.

'You'll come now! You'll show me just how much you wanted to beg my supremacy! I have you now and you'll earn what you deserve. Soil my skirt and know my dominance!' His mind was ablaze with the raw ecstasy of total submission as he thought back to his blunt treatment of her, his yearning, his masturbation; yes, it was really her, vengeful, dominant, the delicious whiff of the arse he had worshipped in his nostrils, the feel of her flesh as she stood dominating him.

'Wwwhooooop!..'Four!!' The fourth crack of the cane heralded the point of no return, taking him down in total surrender.

He grimaced with sublime pleasure as the stinging after-pain of the final stroke was transformed into submissive ecstasy as the seed rose from his balls, the women looking on with wide eyed grins as his cock thrust and jutted through Hilda's calves in a divine crescendo. His whole body was immersed in a rapture of sweet submission as the ginger maid's cruel laughter sucked the semen from him, in unison with the taught squeezing of the flesh of the woman who had delivered him to a life of enslavement. The presence of the woman who he had been delivered to was confirmed by the taut leash of ownership which choked his gasping throat; her words, 'The dead do not suffer' teasing his mind.

His cock poked high in lush submission and pulsed a glorious loop of hot semen, sending it cascading across Hilda's skirt as he moaned in absolute ecstasy, the pleasure of his orgasm in defeat so intense on his earning the thrashing he now lusted for, the intensity increasing as the women applauded loudly, the humiliation enriching his submission, Hilda bringing his silky contributions on as she sneered in dominant triumph.

'He comes! See him soil my skirt wantonly!.. He'll pay dearly with each stroke, and will beg for more; see how pathetic he is, he'll spend again before his fifty strokes are up.' She bent and pulled her arse cheeks wide, releasing the full aroma of her hot pucker, sticky with excitement. Mistress pushed his face down into the scented warmth, prolonging his blissful surrender. His submission was now brought to an exquisite and lasting crescendo, his mind in total capitulation as he earned the retribution which would be served with gratuitous and spiteful pleasure, Hilda, so dominant and having him enjoy the tart scent of the arse he had lusted for, his cock worshipping her taut legs and sending jet after jet of hot semen to the skirt, confirming his intense desire to be broken by the cane she would wield with just and haughty conviction.

The women made sure he emptied his balls, basking in the cruel pleasure enjoyed at seeing his abject humiliation, knowing their spite magnified the willing submission to feminine superiority he now expressed with the expulsion of his seed, their cunts tingling with anticipation as each thought with contempt on how they would use him, as they laughed and jeered at his submission to their power, naked, leashed, dominated.

His ecstasy eclipsed the submissive depths he had reached following the awesome spectacle of seeing the male hanged with such pleasure by women; his bell-end throbbed with perverse and draining ecstatic pulses, expelling the contents of his balls in lush and total submission as he was held in divine humiliation, by the woman who owned him, having been thrashed by her maids, his cock worshipping the legs of a servant he had masturbated over, now in total obedience to her - a servant who would now firmly stamp the authority of her dominance over him forever.

Mistress pulled his head back as the last weak pulses of his worship spat willingly to find the skirt, then dribbled in defeat to Hilda's boots. Though thoroughly spent, his submissive pleasure did not desert him as a further round of gleeful applause greeted his witnessing the ginger maid passing the cane to Hilda. She tutted with studied contempt as she eased away from his semi-flaccid cock, turned, and pointed the cane at her boots.

'Lick!' Mistress handed her the leash, and watched with dominant pride as her pet obediently bent and eagerly licked his own semen from his servant's boots under the contemptuous gaze of the other maids. The glow of Hilda's triumph was tangible as she watched the once authoritative Master lap his own mess obediently from her boots, her budding clitoris tingling at the apex of her aroused cunt with curt dominant pleasure. His anus tingled, clenched at the plug, echoing the pleasure of defeat from his submissive perspective as he felt the eyes of all the women enjoy his humiliation while he licked the bland essences from the contours of the black leather.

Satisfied that he had thoroughly cleaned her boots, she tugged him up with the leash to face her from his knees, and slipping the cane into the leash hand, grinned wickedly with gritted teeth as she slapped his face hard three times, the delicious mark of her authority making his cock attempt a further stand. She lifted her nose and looked down on him as his face reddened, then took the cane and pointed it to her skirt, spattered with the abundant evidence of his surrender.

'See how much you wanted to earn the cane from me; you have excelled yourself! I have longed for this day and will savour each of the fifty strokes you'll now receive.' She slapped his face another three times with vigour to match her prior applications, the women sneering as they watched his cock rise to salute her dominance, and the pathetic pleasure of his submission to her. His cock stiffened as his Mistress lay a silken towel across the bulbous headrest of a chais-lounge, and the maids crowded round the leather piece as Hilda jerked his leash and led him to it. He was lain over its arm, his freshly erected cock nestling into the silk on the padded headrest, two of the maids taking an arm each and holding him firm. His cock pulsed as he saw Lucy close in on the space before his face, smiling at his Mistress.

'May I Mistress?, I do so enjoy seeing their pain close up while they know my scent.' Her request was a mere formality, his Mistress always ready to encourage the ginger maid's spite at every opportunity.

'Why of course Lucy, have my pet witness your pleasure at his suffering; it will prepare him for his time with you to come.' She lifted her skirts to expose a delicious red tufted cunt, and slipped between the two grinning maids who held his arms, lifting his head and holding it to sniff at the spicy arousal from her moistening lips.

'You'll cry like a baby, there's no doubt in that, and you'll see how seeing a grown male cry like a child excites me. You'll see the pleasure in my eyes and taste the confirmation as I relish your humiliation, it will help you come again, and come you will.' His cock boned at her cruel words, and at the sight of Hilda strutting into his vision to flex the cane as he sniffed at Lucy's cunt, his erection telling him he would orgasm again, despite his balls having been freshly drained. Hilda knew this, and confirmed her anticipation of his well deserved punishment, her nipples poking hard through her blouse as she relished what was to come.

'You've spent your mess and the evidence is there for all to see, but we know there's more to be teased from you. Having confirmed you know your place so liberally, it will require some special attention to allow you further release; it will not come so easily though, and I intend to enjoy each stroke of the fifty, knowing your quest to come will be inhibited by your recent disgrace and allowing you to thoroughly enjoy the pain.' Without further ceremony, she strutted to her position behind him, studied his bare flesh for a moment while resting her cane on his already tortured flesh, and with cunt oozing, began to thrash him.

The maids felt his arms tense as the brutal strokes were delivered, and Lucy watched his face intently as his eyes watered with the pain, his cries muffled as she held his nose and mouth in the hot cleft of her sex, fighting to hold her concentration as each punishing stroke had him jolt and nuzzle her clitoris. The taste and scent of her soft cunt, supple and eager as his face slipped in her juices was like a drug; tempering the sharp pulses of stinging pain which had his cock rubbing urgently on the silk atop the padded arm, Hilda's magnificent arse and legs flexing as she stood hand on hip, enjoying watching his flesh bounce as she dominated him with the cane, while Mistress counted with satisfied solemnity, her dour but pleased tone ringing in his ears and followed but the vigorous cut of the unforgiving rattan.

Hilda grinned as the mark of ten saw his cries reduced to sobbing, and added extra vigour to her stinging applications, her cunt bulging as her sadism grew at the satisfaction of reducing him to tears. Lucy's face bore a sneer of spiteful pleasure as she studied the tearful eyes of a male being broken completely, her sex dripping and making him snort and splutter as his tears mixed with her juices, she on the verge of orgasm by the time the count reached twenty.

The two other maids giggled at his cringing humiliation while holding him firm, Beatrice sitting with legs crossed, calmly enjoying his reduction and eyeing his balls which swung loose at first, but slowly retracted as he got used to the pain; she knew he would lapse into a submissive fervour soon, and shoot his mess now that he had disgraced himself with the tears that they had all yearned to see. She imagined binding the neck of those balls tightly with wet leather and watching him squirm in bondage as she had done with so many men, hearing his moans through a mouth stuffed with her underwear as the leather dried and tightened to slowly castrate him; the best way, having a male endure the numbing, and being shown them, purple and lifeless after the slow and tight restriction had done its work - only the smallest of knives necessary to cut the blood starved scrotum's tiny remaining attachment. Yes, there was little fun in simply slicing the balls from a male.

Hilda paused at thirty strokes, and sneered with pleasure and sheer contempt as the male continued to work his cock on the silk as she took several deep breaths, desperate to come and beyond shame, now in total submission. She flicked at his balls with the cane, making him hump harder, pleasing the women by showing them that he now relished the further twenty cuts.

'Oh how your attitude has changed since we were last in each other's company; you're not so commanding now are you? There is still so much need for reform though, and I shall see that you are corrected accordingly. You'll come for me now!' His cock pulsed at the deliciously humiliating irony, as she continued to exact her just revenge, the whoosh of the cane was followed by the severe crack of its impact as he was humbled by the dominant redheaded cook with a venom his submissive fantasies could never have imagined. His mind recollected again, enhancing the flavour of the punishment; he had not had the courage to reveal his desire to her,