At Her Disposal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

remaining audacious and pompous in his attitude as her employer, while wanking hard over her in secret; he had suffered the divine humiliation of having spent for her as he was treated to her flesh after the shock of her appearance, and now he would spend again as she caned the semen from him.

His cock throbbed in submissive heaven as he was brought to book by Hilda, true to her word in making each stroke count as she revelled in punishing his flesh, her heady dominant arousal peaking with haughty satisfaction at seeing the cane stripe and cut his tortured arse. At forty strokes, the carnal atmosphere was too much for Lucy, the two maids giggling uncontrollably as she moaned and kicked her legs skyward, almost making them lose their grip on his arms, and nearly smothering him as she pulled his face hard into the silky wetness of her cunt, overcome by her erotic delight at his torture. As with her sweet delivery of the cane, the voluptuous ginger maid was instrumental in bringing him off; her pleasure in his agony and the spiteful delight she had shown in seeing him cry like a child, burned at his submissive soul, and as his eyes watched the silky white thighs rise in the triumph of her orgasm, his tongue sought her arsehole, slipping into the hot pucker in reverence to her superiority.

She moaned in ecstasy as she felt the worship of his tongue, the delectable sound of the cane descending and ensuring that worship, taking her to a satisfying high as he probed her tangy arsehole in complete submission.

His cock could take no more, and the wondrous sensation his deep submission awarded him was felt by the two maids as his body tensed; their giggling replaced by contemptuous sneers as they held him firm, now taking great pleasure in digging their nails into his flesh to have him know their spite was equal, and enjoyed. Hilda's moment had arrived, and she sneered hardest as she brought the cane down rapidly and vigorously, having it flex on impact with his flesh, curling to inflict pain on a greater expanse of his buttocks as his muffled moans announced his absolute surrender.

His cock erupted below him, Hilda's triumph in seeing him thrust and spend bringing wholesome dominant satisfaction as she caned the seed of his surrender from him. His submission was divine as the overpowering bliss of orgasm eclipsed the impact of the cane on his numbing flesh, his tongue thrusting in worship of the tight ginger maid's anus, and the nails of the maids holding him firm, blending into an immersion of total submission to feminine dominance. Served sweet justice for his failings and weakness, his ears sought the now pleasurable sound of the cane's final strokes as he wallowed in ecstasy at Hilda's righteous and humiliating punishment.

The maids pinched his arms before letting them go, prolonging his lush orgasm as they applauded his surrender;Lucy gasping in an ecstasy of her own as she partly recovered to enjoy his tongue's worship of her arsehole as his glazed eyes peeped from between her thighs, displaying the look of abject and acute pleasure in crushing defeat, his arse bouncing and shimmering under the final strokes of the cane as his cock and balls jetted the delightful admission of his yearning to submit to Hilda.

Mistress applauded heartily with the others, as Hilda flexed the cane in her hands at fifty and watched him slump in defeat, but viewed his cut and butchered arse with a little concern, not because she had thought for his physical well being, but for the fact that so generous a thrashing may interrupt the tight routine she had, anxious as she was to display her new pet to her friends.

'Agatha, Kate, prepare a salt bath for our new toy; he'll enjoy its soothing qualities as he thinks on the consequences of his new life here.' Hilda poked his flesh with the cane, making him groan and twitch as Lucy slipped out from under him, taking his leash and smiling knowingly at the severe cook, who turned to Mistress.

'May I supervise Mistress? I will share the bath with him, after he has shown the thanks of his pleasure at my hands, having performed a little preliminary cleansing.' Mistress was in no doubt as to what that would entail as she nodded her assent with a smile. The thoroughly owned male was led away on all fours, his lower body stiff and sore with every movement, his eyes fixed on Hilda's deliciously broad arse as she ascended the stairs before him, knowing he would taste her cunt and arsehole in submissive worship before feeling the sting of the saline bath.