All Comments on 'At His Request'

by JaneSaysIt

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Boring as hell

We're exploiting the handicapped now in the LW section? How low can you go? You're a sick creep. Just disgusting. A wheelchair joke? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just another Whore

Stop writing. Shit story. A whore . Must be AIDS or STD contaminated.

jaybabylitjaybabylitabout 8 years ago
Hot little slut wife...

Good story. Ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ironic humor?

When I read the last line of this story my first thought was "Has this been written to set up the misogynists who lurk the LW category?" Prime them, then hit them with a justified behavior, negotiated between two consenting adults, happily married.

Cute, if that's what the intention was. Has me smiling.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
HOW DOES ONE DEFINE 2WAY LOVE

ask a parapalegic for his response, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

This was just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A really sick cruel story. What kind of souless moron are you?

Why not write another story about a guy who goes out to titty fuck whores while his wife sits home coping with her double mastectomy? Or maybe a spouse who puts a bag, or better yet a mask of a famous celebrity, over the face of the other spouse to hide the scars from a fire or war injury? You know nothing about true love and sexual fulfillment. And you know absolutely nothing about real women in love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well written, good twist

Why not him? Heartbreaking, but very well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just disgusting

This is the most twisted, sick story ever written. Anyone who thinks this is in the least funny or cute is a sick, twisted fuckwad. Very erotic and entertaining, "I hung the horns on the crippled guy." You all make me want to puke.

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Fascinating

Never having experience with that situation I do not know how I would react, but I am sure that as the husband I would feel as guilty as hell or furious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
so sad

I liked the story. I think it's really sad, but in a weird way, it's loving and self-sacrificing. Honestly, if I was in the husband shoes, I'm not sure what I would do. It's a terrible situation, one I hope I never know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I'm sure thinks about suicide every time she does this even though he suggest it. There are surgeries he can get to help him instead of fucking the whole town. Get surgery move away where no one knows your pig of a wife and start over. Vows are important when you marry but some how get forgotten . She should have to make good with toys , his fingers and his tongue but that's my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ruby

"Ruby Don't take your love to town" but not at his request!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well written.

You're brave to tackle this theme as shown by the heated comments. I think that you could have toned it down a little bit. Her having to have it so much, and screwing all over town rather than being somewhat discrete with others that might see them regularly would have made her, if not sympathetic, at least somewhat understandable. Gave you a relatively high score for bravery and the absence of errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Yuck

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
sad

Feel so bad for those burdened with significant disability that occurs after the marriage. This really brings home the frustration that must buildi within some of the healthy partners.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
This is a sad story...

This is a sad story...I understand the story, but it raises some issues: 1st - If this is a fantasy, then there aren't diseases in it...if not, she is playing with her health and even the health of their children...2nd - How can she say she loves her husband and can support to get home and face his sad smile? Double sad smile: because he is a handicapped man and because the only way for his wife to not divorce him, is to let her fuck other men...How can she look herself in the mirror? 1*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Damn

What the fuck. Life is screwed up enough as it is. Four kids and a disabled husband. Being fiction, one day she goes and meets the wrong guy, with a infuriated wife who catches then kills both lovers. How about the kids now?

no rating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
toys

ever heard of toys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
# 1

Must of been raped by her father

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
If your intent was to stir up the masses

you succeeded.

If it was to provoke thought and consideration

not so much.

it's too bad the subject matter wasn't used to stimulate reflection.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 8 years ago
That's kind of what I expected it to be

but you told the story well and it deserves its 5 stars.

However, a bit of back story about their life before whatever happened to Kevin, what happened to Kevin and Kevin's take of this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Can't help but thinking...

This would be a double standard; if the situation were reversed.

She would have his balls and everyone would know and throughout the town you would hear "how could he do that to his poor disabled wife.. "

I've seen disabled grandparents and in-law grandparents that their spouse were disabled; they managed to pleasure each other (much to the chagrin of the children who had to hear stories) without straying.

And, like another comment; there are toys and oral that they could do without her being a slut. Infidelity is infidelity no matter what the excuse and, a betrayal of the relationship. She is just a cruel, selfish bitch by conducting her philandering and rubbing it in his face the way she does. The sad fact is he will probably out live her; as there is no mention of her ensuring that her "partners" are safe... But, as these are fantasies/stories deadly STDs don't exist in this realm...

Thanks for the offering, sorry I'm a little cynical; especially when it comes to infidelity & the disabled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Demented

That's some pretty sick shit. What kind of diseased brain dreams up and writes about tormenting handicapped people? Maybe you'll find a wheelchair someday. It would be karma.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

What utter self serving RUBBISH! No respect for the husband.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Just Another Hot Sex Story***

Thanks for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nicely done!

Love when she keeps her stockings and shoes on. Great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i like it

Honestly this is the first time I have ever left a comment. I like the story. If u read deep into it its about true love. Honestly. If anything ever happen to me where I became disabled and could not perform. I would let my wife fullfi her needs if she wanted.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Adolescent Fantasy

This is a horny teenager's stroke story. Not the first idea how adults would deal with such a sad situation.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Sex is good

Gotta love a great husband who understands the needs of his wife. Xoxoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The good news is he is not likely to be infected by his VD-puss-bucket-slut wife....

.....but he will have to deal with finishing raising their kids alone. At that rate, she won't see the oldest clear middle school before it all catches up to her.

I cannot buy into the irresponsible sex with every man fantasy. And putting hubby in a wheelchair just compounds the insult.

She might be better off to hire on at a brothel. At least there, they want the girls tested regularly, have rules about exposure and there's even potential for her to fuck up to thirty men in a day (gang bang). That should give her sufficient stress release to last her two or three days, so she'd only have to work part time.

'Course, nothing in there prevents her husband from becoming clinically depressed and suicidal, but hey, at least she's got her stress managed....

Yeah...sarcasm....the resort of the terminally frustrated.

I'm pretty stressed, I'd better run out to the pick-up bar and see if I can find any road weary professional women, looking for a 9" cock the diameter of a beer can....that can go two or three times before needing a pause to recover.....yup, once started, I can go all night and wear that pussy out. No woman walks right for at least a day, after they've been with me. It's always a slow start, but once I get in the saddle, they are rode hard and put away wet. Most pass out two or three times before I'm done with them.

So far, only one woman I've ever met can take everything I give her. I married her, but she's a working girl and fucks on camera for a living. I make better money with referrals from the Clinic for Sexual Health and Well Being here in the valley. I fuck a lot of MILFs and recently graduated, sexually overstimulated coeds, needing help to transition into a "calmer" lifestyle. If they don't it gets really hard to find a good man and settle down. Only about 20% have no plans or desire to marry. I also serve as stud for bi/lesbian couples wanting children.

May favorites are the ones that don't care which partner "catches" first. And I often get callbacks to knock up the other partner, after the baby is born. Seems in about 30% of the couples wanting children, both want the experience of pregnancy and motherhood. Just no permanent man. Although, I have had that a couple of times. One couple wanted three children each and contracted me to father all of them over a period of seven years. It's cheaper than AI, but in both cases, there was difficulty letting go.....so I still visit them once or twice a month and fuck them both senseless. Yup, I fuck a LOT of women every day. Wifey's OK with that, because, as I said, she's hit 6-15 times a day when she has a shoot, 3-4 when just keeping up with the porn party circuit. We make love about once a week. No kids, and she recently brought a girl home from a shoot and asked if she could stay for awhile. My answer? Sure, as long as I get to fuck her anytime I want. And so far, it's working out real good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
waste

Get a vibrator

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So Sad but very erotic

So very sad. What a tough decision. Kudos for him for understanding his wife's needs. I know I couldn't deal with it. It certainly makes me think about life and how lucky I am.

gara5289gara5289over 7 years ago

well written and really sad.

SelqSelqover 7 years ago
Well written but sad tale

I can usually decide on a score for the stories I read. This one I just don't know. It is a well written story, but it's so heartbreaking. I just don't know.

For me, I would offer her a divorce so she could fulfill her physical needs, but I'm not this husband. I couldn't accept the extramarital sex, but that's just me.

Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story !

Well written, not too long, lots of sex. You assholes that criticise the author for creating a "character" that is not picky who she sleeps with, need to understand that it's FICTION, FUCKING FICTION !!! No one catches STD's in fiction. Has your brain gone on vacation. Treat it for what it is, just entertainment. Sheeeesh !

You're good! Keep it up. A 5. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

just another whore toss the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Typical housewife? Really?

She's a complete, brainless slut. He husband filed for a divorce, got full custody and 90% of the marital assets when he produced dozens of witnesses and videos of his wife fucking other men. Exposing herself and by proxy, her husband and her kids to every disease known to man. No Judge lets a whore raise "pains in the asses" as she refers to her children. Awful, disgusting story about a woman that's mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Request

Hello again, Janesaysit,

That was a nice jerk off story and took care of needs other than her's. again, well written and error free. A delightful turn of events.

So the anonymous's strike again. I have to wonder about people who don't have the balls to sign their name if they're going to be assholes. But I guess that speaks to the size and length of their tiny, little Trump dicks. But the world if full of anonymous little twits, so I'll forget about them.

Here's the funny (ironic?) part, I almost agree with the one baby dick, maybe she shouldn't have started out by saying she's fucked just about every guy in town. That took away from the ending, which I didn't see coming. I thought that since she saw the sadness in his eyes she stay home, and that kind of turned me against her. But at the end everything changed. And I could understand why she did what she did and it was pretty cool of her husband for allowing her to fulfill her needs knowing that there wasn't a thing he could about it but give her permission. But at the same time I really felt for the guy cause he most likely had his needs, but like they said, there was nothing they could about. A touching story and I thank you for it.

Kinda made me think about that Kenny Rogers song years ago, "Ruby, don't take your love to town."

Ted (pooky12349@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
i wish i could love this story.

it's sweet. but let's be very real here. men are more likely to sacrifice for a woman. it's just hardwired into their DNA. women and children are the core of any society. without them, any society will crumble. women just don't love men enough to offer the same thing.

oh, there are plenty enough outliers in a population of 8 billion people or more. but the average man is more likely to offer this, with the woman selfishly taking him up on it, than the reverse. much more in fact. all i get from this is a reminder that men and woman are fundamentally different from each other. small hormone differences snowball into vast civilizations, that only reinforce those differences. no amount of sophistry will change that. no amount of social engineering.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Chutzpah

You have to scratch your head about an Anonymous commenter calling out other Anonymous for not having the balls to sign their name when making asshole comments. Anonny did sign his comment Ted, along with a very appropriate email Pookie(?)@something. Guess he ain't one of those Asshole anonymouses he fails about.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago
Sweet, Loving Husband!

In my case, he was an encouraging ally.

With a serious heart condition.

She was grateful and loving.

I am too...and I'm single.

If you have a similar positive situation?

I'm not hard to find!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Different

I don't buy the premise though. Sex is relative mild exercise, and if she rides him there's very little exertion on his side. If the point is that he has ED, an implant takes care of the problem and is not an expensive surgery. It hurts the story for there to be obvious solutions. There was a story a while ago in which there was an alleged "dilemma". A pregnant woman's sister needed a kidney, and the pregnant woman was the only match. As it turned out, she murdered the baby to save the sister. Unfortunately, the plot didn't work because the author overlooked dialysis, which would have been needed only for a few months. Plot holes like these spoil stories.

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 3 years ago
Anon 8/14/20

Sounds to me like hes paralyzed from the waist down, medication wouldnt work.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Ahhhh the old laughable and lame "THeres a reason for this cucking". Built in a way to get the witless to go "awwwwww how sweet".

There are ways "needs" can be met, but you needed to right a smoke screen cuck story. Her "love" is not the kind any real man would want, no matter how you try and dress it up closet boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But the last line killed it. Really!

And the sex was much too fast. Much too automatic. Much too rushed.

Needed lots of teasing and foreplay before getting down and heavy.

Three stars. Being generousec8

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why the cum flavored kiss for her hubbie in the wheelchair? There is no getting around the fact that was unnecessary and cruel. This woman may be a mother, but she is not a wife. She is a slutty, selfish bitch with no regard for her own marriage or the marriages of others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I can get past the concept of a man giving his wife his blessing to seek sex elsewhere when he finds himself permanently unable to perform, although I don't necessarily agree with it but given that he hasn't agreed to this arrangement for his own pleasure but for his wife's benefit WTF is that cum flavoured kiss all about? Is that any way to show her appreciation for his kindness and understanding?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous