At Home with Mum in '63 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"Lick at my clitoris," she said through a mouthful of cock, "then stick your tongue right inside my hole and then come back to my clit."

Although I was somewhat concerned about exactly what to do and how to do it, I began to do as I'd been asked while she engulfed my cock in her warm mouth. For a while I worked on her rubbery stiff clit until her bucking hips threatened to throw me off course; then I moved to her vagina. Her hole was already wet but as I licked and sucked at it, it became even wetter and her hips began to buck into my face once more. Obviously whatever I was doing was right and it seemed to be making mum come. It didn't take long for her to orgasm -- not once or twice but three times in rapid succession and her mouth sucked greedily on my cock.

"Ooooooh, that's enough," she said after a while, "I want your cock inside me now. Come on, you've made me nice and wet -- come and make use of it!"

We turned round and my cock slid easily into her well-lubricated hole and we fucked steadily for a while. Then we turned again until I was lying on my back again while my mother sat up facing me and rode my cock, driving her body down hard onto my erection. She was groaning with pleasure -- I knew what her various noises meant by now and it was very evident that she was really enjoying fucking me.

Despite the weight of her body on mine, I was able to thrust my hips back up at her -- even if it was hard work, until finally we both started to come.

"Uuuuuugh mum," I grunted, partially from effort; partially because I was about to erupt, "You're making me cum -- keep doing that and I'll cum!"

Mum continued to bounce up and down on me, her own orgasm now taking control of her body.

"Oooooh yes, oooooh yes, ooooooooo!" cried mum as she orgasmed on my cock, "don't stop -- don't stop -- stay hard for me!"

I didn't have much option because my own orgasm was now engulfing me in its unstoppable throes.

"Yessssss mum!" I cried, "I'll try but I'm cumming! I'm cumming up inside you! Can't stop -- can't stop, oooooh yes, yes, yes!"

My rock-hard erection drove harder inside my mum and my abdominal muscles tightened and without further ado, I began pumping her full of juicy hot incestuous sperm. As I erupted, so mum reached yet another orgasmic peak and I felt her body tighten and throb as she came off. Soon I could feel my hot output of spunk overflowing and the excess running back down my cock and wetting my groin, and with it came the wonderful scent of overheated and overexcited sex organs.

Eventually she pulled herself from my softening cock and we watched my spunk leak from her onto the sheet. Cleaning the bed up would be a big job for tomorrow, again! She remained sitting on my legs while her hands continued holding and caressing my cock and very soon it was hard and erect again -- not that it had really gone soft. She knelt up and still straddling me, she aiming my cock back into her open pussy. It slid in easily and she began working herself off on me.

Now I was able to reach up and cup her breasts -- her nipples were, as usual, hard and erect. She groaned as I rolled them in my fingers and I sat up so that I could take them between my lips. No sooner had I began to suck on a nipple than she cried out as an orgasm began to course through her body -- she almost screamed as she came and it wasn't long after she had cum than she was off again on another orgasmic ride. Eventually she was able to tell me that I'd found her horny secret -- she would orgasm almost every time that her nipples were sucked -- so I continued to suck them while she orgasmed time after time.

I was so busy making her cum that I forgot my own orgasm and I had to concentrate on my cock for a while, rather than her breasts, to bring myself to the boil. Soon however I felt my cock begin to tighten once more.

"Won't be long now," I groaned as thrust myself up at mum's sopping wet pussy, "Nearly there..... Oooooh yes -- here it comes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" and with that, I pumped my second load into her.

She collapsed on top of me with my cock still embedded in her and we kissed and held each other tight.

Gradually, as her muscles squeezed me, my cock became erect yet again and we began fucking once more -- once my mum got going, she was insatiable!

"Suck my nipples, please!" she said as she held a breast out for me and began to have orgasm after orgasm as I licked and sucked at her eminently chewable nipple. My actions soon set her off again and with a series of groans she orgasmed almost constantly -- simply flooding us with her juices. Her squeezing pussy worked hard on my cock and to my surprise and happiness, soon my third load of spunk -- well, it felt like a load but I doubt there was much left to squirt -- erupted into her but not before she came and came again -- we were both covered in sweat. We collapsed, totally satisfied for now -- but not for long!

While dad was away, bath night had become another play time.

I'd already run her bath for her on one occasion, a small kindness that, even before our intimacy started, had it's rewards as I was able to see glimpses of unclad female flesh, but usually I left her to enjoy wallowing in peace.

But tonight was different and it soon became obvious that our bathroom tryst a week or so before had gone down well!

"Darling," I heard her say, "Come and do my back again, would you?"

I cracked the door open and poked my head round it -- to see my mum sitting in the bath, slowly and gently caressing her breasts. Her hands were gently squeezing her flesh and occasionally twisting her nipples too.

"Only your back?" I asked with a sly grin as I entered the steamy bathroom and shut the door again.

"Well, start with my back!" she said with a big smile, as I lathered up the big sponge.

For a while I worked diligently until her back was almost glowing, then I rinsed the soap off, re-soaped it and changed my area of operation. I began at her collarbones and slowly worked down towards her breasts. Rivulets of foamy water ran down between her breasts -- a sight that was so erotic to me that I almost came off in my pants on the spot.

Slowly I moved down and around her breasts and now I approached them from below, lifting each one with the sponge and sliding the sponge (and my hand!) around her mammary protuberances while mum leaned backwards.

"Ooooooh that's lovely," she moaned softly and seductively, "put the sponge down -- use your hands."

Eager to comply, my hands were soon doing what she'd been doing to her own breasts -- squeezing, caressing, lifting and smoothing the flesh. Her nipples, despite the warmth of the water and the room were soon proudly erect and almost vibrated as I strummed my fingers over them.

Each time I did so, mum would let out another soft moan or groan of pleasure; cries that gradually rose in volume as she approached an orgasm. And when I leaned over the bath and took one of her hot, damp, rubbery nipples into my mouth and gently chewed on it, she went over the top!

"Aaaah! I'm coming -- you've made me come! I'm coming -- oh darling -- I'm coming!" she yelled, splashing bath water everywhere.

And all without touching her anywhere below the belt!

"What about me?" I asked cheekily, as I unzipped my trousers and extracted my erection.

"You wait!" she said, "later perhaps."

"Perhaps?" I cried in mock horror, "Promise -- please!"

"Come here then -- I'll suck you off," said mum, softening and I thrust my cock out towards her.

She grasped it and wanked me for a little while until I felt I'd come at any moment -- and then popped my cock into her mouth.

"Oh -- yeah mum, that's lovely!" I breathed to her, "You'll make me cum really quickly if you do that."

Mum pulled away from my cock for a moment.

"I'll be annoyed if you don't cum soon," she said cheerfully, "I want a mouthful of your spunk -- before the bathwater gets cold!"

She sank my cock back into her mouth and combined her wanking hand with a sucking mouth and a swirling tongue to bring me to a peak in a very short time.

"Oh mum -- its coming" I said, my body shaking and quivering, "It's coming -- it's coming -- it's...... Oh yesssss -- I'm cumming!"

I remember shooting at least five jets of hot creamy sperm into her mouth and, I'll give her credit, she never wasted one drop. She swallowed several times -- probably more to savour the taste and texture rather than because of the volume, I reckon.

"Now go away and let me finish my bath in peace!" said mum, wiping her mouth. "That was lovely -- thank you, my lovely son."

"Can't I finish off sponging you?" I asked.

"No you cannot!" said mum firmly but with a twinkle in her eye. "You know what would happen and I told you, you'll have to wait."

"Wait -- for more?" I said hopefully, feeling my cock begin to rise again.

"Once we get into bed -- if you're a good boy!" she said, "Now go and make some hot chocolate and I'll join you soon."

Jauntily I tripped out of the room and found myself humming happily as I heated some milk in the kitchen. Life was pretty good these days!

On another night she sucked me off as I stood in the bath and once again I filled her mouth.

And on the following bath night the story was almost repeated as I was asked by mum if I'd do her back for her.

This time I undressed down to my underpants before I entered the bathroom and when mum saw me she laughed!

"What're you so shy about then?" she asked. "I've seen you naked; we've fucked naked and now that I'm naked, you want to cover up!"

"Oh mum," I sighed, "I suppose I didn't want it to seem that I was pushing."

"Pushing?" said mum plaintively, "You -- pushing? More like me grasping! I love it -- I love your penis -- I want it....so come on, drop the pants now!"

Hastening to comply, I almost tripped into the bath but recovered quickly, although not before mum managed to wrap her hand round my already very still cock.

"Don't want you in here with me -- you'll make the water all dirty!" she said, laughing, then she leaned over and sucked my penis deep into her mouth.

For a little while I found myself quickly ascending to heaven until she stopped and withdrew.

"Come on -- wash me first," she said, "then I'll think about you."

And despite my erection getting squashed and banged against the side of the bath, I somehow did manage to sponge her all over her top half -- although once again she insisted on doing her bottom half herself.

"You'll get too excited!" she said -- and quite honestly, she was right!

But once I'd done 'my half' she beckoned me closer again. My penis had remained completely rigid all the time and it was now dripping with precum -- well, it had been doing so for some while.

Mum, still sitting in the bath, reached out and grasped my somewhat slippery shaft and, having caressed it for a while, she started to wank me, making thrills and quivers run through me.

Then she leaned over and took me into her mouth. Her tongue once again danced and played over my knob and I felt things tightening up as I neared my orgasm.

Mum pulled my cock from her mouth.

"Wank him for me," she said, "wank yourself off -- cum over my tits."

She half turned and thrust her lovely milky breasts out and with just a few rapid rubs, I erupted furiously.

"Waaaaah!" I cried as a powerful spasm ran through me.

"Aaaaaagh!" I groaned as my first bollock-load of sperm shot out -- to splash and stream over the top of her naked breasts. A second, third and fourth spray also landed on her breasts and the moment I'd finished, mum collected all my sperm and began rubbing it all over and around her breasts, groaning with pleasure as she did so.

Once I'd collected my scattered wits, I knelt down by the bath and leaned over to her. I reached out my hand and, lifting her nearest breast, I engulfed her spunky nipple in my mouth and licked the little smear of my tasty essence from it.

"Ooooh, don't -- don't -- don't!" groaned mum. "I don't want to cum yet! Want to save it until I get you into my bed!"

And she was as good as her word as we enjoyed a lovely long leisurely fuck afterwards.

Actually, mum was pretty good at oral sex....well, I've yet to meet a woman who wasn't, to be truthful!

She sucked me back to life on several occasions after I'd fucked her and unloaded my sperm inside her, so that I could fuck her a second or even a third time. She also told me that my spunk tasted different to my dad's -- although she'd have to try him again before she could confirm it for certain.

How she didn't get pregnant during this time I'll never know. My mum did have a coil fitted, or so she said, but they weren't perfect and we never used any other protection. Not only that, she didn't like the coil much and I gathered that she had it removed for some longish period and used a Dutch cap instead. All I know is that I ejaculated inside her almost every time that we had intercourse and I filled her pussy with many a load of presumably very fertile sperm. She seldom went to the bathroom to wash the spunk out afterwards, preferring to use a towel or to let nature to take its course -- occasionally letting me see my spunk as it trickled down her leg. My sperm count was fine (having been tested as a potential sperm donor -- a student's possible way of raising a bit of cash) and her periods came quite normally -- so it was sheer good luck that kept her from conceiving.

Our regular sexual relationship continued almost nightly for about nine months and we fucked at least once every night we had to ourselves, until my father came home to arrange for our move to the Midlands. Mind you, we did have to have a break every so often when my father came home for the odd weekend and twice the poor man came home when she was having her period -- a natural break for me and a frustrating visit for him! Having said frustrating -- at least they had oral sex because my mother did confirm to me afterwards that my spunk tasted sweeter and less salty than his and that mine was thicker too -- and more copious!

Once the family had moved up to the Midlands, my mum and I remained very close and sexually we remained quite active together. For a few years, whenever we had the chance -- for example, when my father was working late (which, fortunately for me was quite often), we would get together for some heavy petting and more.

Usually, so that dad could have his dinner in peace later on, we'd have an early evening meal -- perhaps around 5ish, and once we'd cleared up, she'd start getting amorous. I need hardly add that I felt amorous too -- or was it just plain horny -- all the time. Typical teenager -- I wanted more and more sex.....any time!

But I'd try to be good and wait for mum to make the first move and usually I didn't have to wait long.

Once we'd done the chores and knowing that dad wouldn't be home for a while, we'd nestle down on the settee in front of the fire.

"Come on love," she'd say, "come and get me going! Get your hand down here -- oooooh, yes -- there! Now, give me have your cock!"

I'd lean back and drop my trousers and underpants down to my ankles, letting my (guaranteed) already rigid penis spring out.

She'd grip my cock and wank me and as she did so I'd have put my hand up her skirt and inside her knickers to rub her clitoris.

"Oooooh," she'd groan, "that's lovely! Keep doing that."

I'd slide her knickers down and she'd help by lifting her bum until I could run her knickers down and out of the way. She'd usually kick them off so she could spread her legs wider and she might flip her skirt up to expose her deliciously hairy cunt.

My busy fingers would then be free to feel up and down her slit which could be guaranteed to be slippery wet already. Gradually I'd spread the fluid between her lips and over her clit, making her buck her hips and squirm with pleasure.

"More, more -- right there!" she'd say while she rubbed her hand up and down my erection.

I always asked if I could put my cock inside her but I was usually turned down.

"If your dad wants sex tonight and he finds me already full of your spunk, what'll he say -- and do?" she'd say -- and she was right. Dad would probably, at the very least, I guessed, have kicked me out on the spot -- having first beaten the shit out of me!

And so our evening activity would probably be limited to oral sex at best -- probably just mutual masturbation.....but so long as I came off, at least my cock would be happy.

Mum loved me to play with her clit -- her rubbery, wet, stiff little pseudo-penis -- which gave us both so much pleasure. No violent stuff -- just rubbing my fingers gently over and past it -- up and down, round and round, until she'd be panting with lust.

"Ooooh yes -- keep it there," she say, "Keep doing that -- you're making me cum!"

Her hips would be lifting up from the settee; pushing her hot pussy against my hand. Sometimes I'd slip one or two fingers inside her hole and another groan of excitement would be forthcoming.

"Oh no -- don't! Oh I want more -- oh I need to be filled!" she'd say, groaning with desire -- and she'd tug my cock towards her.

"Oh I want you inside me," she'd cry, "Oh you're driving me mad! Oh I want you -- I want you!"

And then, as her excitement reached its peak, she'd climax -- bucking her hips furiously and crying out in her pleasure.

"Oh Chris darling -- I'm cummmming -- I'm cummmming! Oh, it's lovely -- I'm there! Oh yes -- yes -- oh yesssss!"

Her excitement, not to mention her hand round my cock would be bringing me to the boil too -- although I always tried to hold on until she'd had her 'big' orgasm. She might well have more than one orgasm, but the first was always the biggest. If I'd have spurted then, there would have been no way that mum could have done more than just toss me off, causing my sperm to shower everywhere!

Instead, I preferred her to be able to concentrate on my cock and my orgasm -- and my probable treat.

"Come on then darling," she'd say, "time for your come!"

My cock would be straining to unload and with her now concentrating on the job in hand, things would build quickly.

"Won't be very long now mum," I'd say, "are you going to suck me?"

Sometimes mum would catch my spunk in her hand and then often swallow it -- every so often she'd go down on me and finish me off into her mouth.

Hopefully she'd suck me -- I'd soon know!

"You want to be sucked off, do you?" she'd say sexily, "all right then -- lean back."

"Oh yeah......," I'd moan.

And she'd drop her mouth over my cock, sliding her smooth and silky lips down over my knob and then down the shaft. I'd feel her tongue sliding around the rim of my knob, sending exquisite tingles up and down my cock.

"Make me cum, mum," I'd say, "Keep going -- won't be long."

I'd be able to hear her mouth at work -- a steady slurping, wet noise accompanied by her heavy breathing through her nose. I wouldn't last long with her skills.

"Its cumming, mum -- cumming!" I'd groan, "Ohhhh god -- its cumming! Uuuuugh yes -- here it cums!" and my spunk would begin to pump up my penis and into mum's mouth.

She never wasted a bit -- ever -- she loved to swallow all my sperm and I could hear her moans of pleasure as I filled her mouth.

Sometimes she'd ask me to finish the job by hand and to squirt my spunk over her -- usually over her breasts which she'd expose for me but occasionally over her face or her pussy. Once or twice she asked me to cum in my pants so that she could see the wetness spreading across the material.

Her favourite form of torture, if torture was her plan for the day, was to wank me until I started to cum and then let go of my cock -- having first made sure that she held one of my hands while the other was busy at her pussy, so that my convulsing cock was free-firing, so to speak. We've had jets of spunk over the settee, up the wall, on the table and in our hair and clothes as a result of my uncontrolled ejaculations. Once we missed cleaning up a squirt on the arm of the settee and my father came home soon after. Just in time I was able to dump a pullover on the sticky mess!

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers