At Home with Mum in '63 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,858 Followers

"Good!" she said, "put it up me -- all of it!"

"What about dad finding out?" I questioned.

"Fuck him too!" she answered, "I want your cum up me now. I feel so damn horny -- fill me, lover -- fill me!"

And with that I couldn't do much more that comply.....I felt my penis swell as the twitches and tingles that preceded an orgasm arrived and then suddenly I was cumming -- hard!

"Muuuuum -- I'm filling you -- I'm cumming!" I cried.

"Yesssss -- fill me darling! Fill me! Do it! Oh my god -- ooooooh, I'm cumming again....!"

And on the floor of the kitchen we fucked and I filled her hole with my sperm and we both loved it!

"Ooooh mum," I groaned, "that was as good as they come. You're so good to fuck."

"Takes two, darling," she said, "and you're what makes the difference. You're so good to me."

I felt that it was exactly the opposite -- that she was the creator of our fantastic fucking......but I was too knackered to care.

Mum lifted off me and caught the fall-out of cum as it slithered from her hole. She raised her hand to her mouth and licked up the essence.

"Mmmmm, lovely" she said, "So manly -- so masculine -- so exciting!"

But all I could do was to just lie there -- I'd had it -- seriously!

It wasn't all that long before my dad got a promotion and moved up the tree another notch. Inevitably, that entailed more time away from home -- but even more time for mum and me to enjoy our sexual connection.

And we now knew dad's timetable -- so no more panics -- no more rushed jobs....and more time to have sex!

If my dad was to be away for more than one night, and that seemed to happen regularly now with his new promotion, mum and I would often have some sexual tryst during the day and then I'd go to bed with her at night and we'd fuck and fuck until we were both drained. How she kept going was a mystery -- I was often too tired to study the next day, but mum just seemed even more invigorated.

Our relationship had moved on -- we were more assured with each other and more able to please our partner without doing things wrong.

I think we'd also become more horny because even when my dad was around we'd play.

Mum would perhaps come into my room where I'd be studying -- she'd probably bring with her some clean clothes to put away or some towels and I could tell immediately if she was 'in the mood'! Her eyes seemed to have that extra sparkle that told me that we'd be up for a bit of fun.

I'd probably be sitting at my desk and she'd sort of sidle up to me and, most likely sit on my desk beside me.

"Come and have a feel, lover," she might say, so I'd slide my hand up under her skirt and up her lovely silky legs. I'd feel her shiver as I touched her, followed by a quick intake of breath as I reached her pussy.

As I found my target, mum would open her legs wider to allow me room to play -- and I used to love to slide my palm up her triangle of fur until I rested my hand on her lower stomach. There was something terribly erotic about that action -- somehow her abdomen was 'hers' and hers alone and if I wasn't stiff by now then I would become rigid in seconds.

The eroticism wasn't lost on mum either and she'd often hold my hand in place from outside her clothes as she sighed and quietly moaned.

"Oooooooo," she'd almost whisper, "Oooooooo -- that's nice! That's so sexy, what you're doing!"

Mum would lean back on the desk, keeping one eye on the door (or one ear at the stairs) and whisper to me....

"You make me so horny, I'm like a girl again. All I think about is sex," she might say, then, looking at my lap she'd say, "Are you hard?"

I'd nod my head as I'd be lost in the delights of feeling up my mother's pussy....

"Show me!" she'd probably say and I'd slowly slide down my zip, reach inside my fly and extract my erection. My knob would already be exposed and shiny with my sex oils that even as we looked, slithered down the shaft.

"Ooooooh lover -- rub him -- let me see you do it!" she'd say, her eyes gleaming with excitement; her lips plump and reddened.

Slowly I'd wank myself -- just gliding my hand up and down my shaft and mum's eyes would be fixated on me.

While this was happening, I'd be sliding my other hand slowly back downward and into her forest, where I'd soon encounter the little bump that was her clitoris -- and sometimes it wasn't so little! Mum would obviously have already been playing with it before coming to me!

Another gasp would issue from her lips as I touched it but I always really wanted to leave it until last.....the folds and creases of her pussy wherein my cock loved to lodge were more interesting to me. And soon my creeping fingers would reach her slit -- sometimes mum would clamp her thighs together on my hand as I touched her there as her excitement rose.

"Yesssss darling -- touch me there, just there!" she'd say, "now push inside -- open me up!"

My enquiring fingers would part her lips and I'd probably reach upwards and just titivate her clit -- enough to make her gasp again and in all probability, let down a small flood of her slippery pussy juice. And now my fingers could slide effortlessly between her lips and as deep into her hole as I wanted.

"Try and cum for me darling," she'd usually say, "And make me cum too!"

A few gentle caresses of her clit and some finger thrusts into her hole and she'd be on the brink....where I'd leave her while I worked up to my own orgasm.

"Don't leave me there!" mum would groan, thrusting her hips at my hand as I held her off from her release.

"Hang on mum -- almost there," I'd say as I worked away on my cock, "Just wait -- won't be long now....."

And as soon as I felt my orgasm approaching I'd restart my assault on her clit and hole and in moments Id have her over the top and cumming hard on my fingers.

She'd have to keep quiet as she came -- "ooooooh yessss!" she'd hiss, "yesssss -- that's it -- that's great -- cumming -- cumming.....ohhhhh, ohhhhh, that's better!"

And I'd cum too -- and somehow I NEVER remembered to have tissues to hand.

"Mum -- here it cums! Watch me! It's cumming -- NOW!" I'd say and I'd fire off jet after jet of molten penis lava. I'd always end up with some on my desk and my chair.....and usually over my arm, my t-shirt and inevitably on the floor too -- while mum would remain seated on my desk but now bent over, holding my hand hard against her pussy as she probably experienced another orgasm.

One of her favourite comments after we'd had our mutual wank would be something like -- "Thank you darling, I'm all primed and ready now!"

And I'd never remember to think what she meant until I asked her.

"Ready for what?" I'd always ask, before mentally kicking myself -- because I knew what the answer would be!

"Primed and ready for your dad now!" she'd say. "Now I can go and chat him up for that new dress (or whatever her little luxury of the month was) and there's no way he'll say no now!"

The penny would drop and I'd laugh -- remembering, however, to keep my voice down.

Mum would stand up, adjust her dress and then lean over to kiss me.

"I'll leave you to clean up darling -- have fun!"

And she'd be off, happily humming or softly singing as she left.

I'd be left with a lap full of rapidly cooling spunk -- and some wonderful memories!

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,858 Followers