At Home with Mum in '63 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember one evening session in particular. We'd both settled down to some serious wanking. My trousers were off as were her knickers and she'd pulled open her blouse to show me and let me play with her unfettered breasts. We became totally excited -- mum had her big orgasm and was now climbing towards a second one -- which threatened to be a good one too.

I wanted more tonight -- I wanted to be inside her.

"Let me put my cock in you, please mum," I pleaded as she sensually wanked my cock, "let me, please. I need to be in you -- I want to feel you all round me."

I pushed my fingers inside her hole, leaving my thumb to twiddle and run around her clit.

"You shouldn't," she said, groaning as I stimulated her, "dad mustn't know. I can't, not when he'll be home later."

"Oh come on mum, please," I said, increasing my efforts in her hole and on her clit. With my other hand I reached across and grasped one of her nipples.

She sucked in a big breath -- "Oh god -- don't make me want you!" she gasped.

"Let me -- just this once!" I pleaded, continuing my attack on her sexy pussy.

"Come on then -- this time only," she said, lifting up from the settee.

I took my hand from her pussy and helped her as she moved up and then lowered herself onto my cock. It slid inside her in one smooth action and she sat down hard on my lap.

"Oh yessss -- that's what I wanted!" she groaned, "Ohhhhh, lovely! Right up me -- that's so good!"

"Ooooh yes, mum," I grunted, "Ooooooh yes -- so hot!"

I pushed up into her as she drove herself down on me.

"So wet," I said, feeling her juices squelch out of her and trickle down my cock, "ooooooh so good."

Mum too was enjoying our rare early-evening fuck and was bobbing up and down faster and harder.

"You're making me cum already," she said, "So soon -- I'm cumming, cumming -- yessssss! Yesssss!"

Instead of moving up and down, now her pussy was squeezing and sucking at my cock as her orgasm made her muscles react. Her stimulation was driving me quickly to my own orgasm.

"Going to cum, mum, if you're not careful," I said, panting hard, "Getting close -- closer! Oh quick -- get off -- I'm cumming!"

"Aaaaaaaaah -- not yet -- just cumming again!" said mum as she ground down onto my pulsating cock, "Hold on -- hold on -- yesssss -- that's it! I'm there -- cumming hard.....!"

"Can't hold it! So am I mum -- get off!"

"Oooooh! Ooooooh! Ooooooooo!" wailed mum as she orgasmed hard and as my sperm slashed against the walls of her vagina, "Oh no -- no -- no, you mustn't!"

She pushed herself up off me and my still spurting cock jetted another spray up across her hairy triangle before being reduced to a mere trickle.

"Oh damn -- you've cum inside me! I told you not to," mum said in some alarm, "I'm off to have a clean up, quick. Open a few windows while I'm busy too -- get rid of that smell."

"I couldn't help it!" I said contritely, "You wouldn't get off me."

"You shouldn't have been up me!" returned mum from down the hall.

A moment later she returned.

"It was good though, wasn't it?" she said with a big smile!

"Definitely!" I said, feeling very relieved that she hadn't blown up at me.

Now all I had to do was to hope that dad didn't notice anything that night -- and that night, my luck was in, as he opted to go to sleep early. I bet mum was relieved too.

There was another occasion when my dad was away on a course -- a rare but enjoyable bit of freedom for us both! After we'd both had a bath, during which time she'd sucked me off and I'd made her cum with my fingers, we were having a nightcap in the kitchen and were both wearing our dressing gowns and nothing else. (Oh, actually, mum was wearing her bed shirt....but no knickers.)

Mum put down her mug of chocolate; then came to me, slid open my dressing gown, sat on my lap and wriggled her rump around. Once she knew that my cock was awakening, she lifted off me, flipped up her dressing gown and sat down on me again, bare flesh to bare flesh this time.

"Lover boy, I'm so horny tonight," she said, "You can have me when we get into bed but I want to feel you inside me right now. You got me all worked up in the bathroom -- I need your cock in me. I want to have another orgasm!"

"Yeah mum!" I sighed with delight, feeling her hot sex rubbing against my penis, "Hang on a mo."

I lifted her up a bit and adjusted my cock and soon aligned him up with her slit. She was already moist but not wet enough for my liking, so I reached into her lap and, finding her sweet spot, I started to smooth my fingers over her clit and down between her lips.

"Oh Chris -- yes -- do that! Get me all wet," she groaned lustfully as she ground her bum into my groin.

"You were already a bit wet -- I've just opened you up," I said as I played with her hole which was beginning to ooze her love juice.

"Ooooh, you've done that all right!" she sighed as I pushed my finger inside her.

My cock was now sliding up and down her rapidly wetting slit which soon became a valley between her aroused and widening lips.

With my hand I just pushed at my knob a little bit and suddenly it sank between her lips and, after a little hesitation as her fluids spread over my cock, I sank deep into her welcoming hole.

Mum sucked in air and then breathed out deeply.

"Ohhhhhh yessssss!" she said, "Ohhhhhh, I needed that! Leave him there! Just let me feel him!"

I knew what would be coming next -- my mum couldn't just "leave him there" -- she probably couldn't help herself actually. And soon I felt her vagina begin to flex and pulsate; to quiver and caress; to do its best to relieve me of my sperm.

My cock jumped, as usual, when I felt her vagina trying to take my cum from me and I couldn't help but to push upwards at her.

"Oooooh don't," she said, "let me make myself cum."

"Can't help it mum, you're making me do it" I said, involuntarily jerking my cock again, "It's your lovely sexy hole that's working on me."

She laughed as her vagina squeezed me again and I felt a ripple of sensations run up and down my cock as her muscles worked me over.

"Oh, I love to feel you inside me," she said, "You're so hard and stiff and there's something about having my son's cock up inside me that really makes me horny!"

"Well, there's something about your cunt that really makes me cum quickly," I said in warning. "I won't take long to cum if you keep doing that."

"Don't care," said mum, still using her internal muscles to wank me off, "I'll cum before you anyway and then you can cum when you like!"

"Come on then," I encouraged her, now using my fingers on her clit as well as using my cock inside her, "Let me feel you cum."

"I am!" she said simply, "I'm cumming any minute now. Just a bit longer -- a bit more.....!"

Everything inside her vagina was squeezing, caressing, grasping, pulling and smoothing at me -- I had no hope of lasting more that a few more moments.

Pushing my hips and my cock up at her hole I blasted my cum straight up inside her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh yessssss! Oh fuuuuuuck!" I cried as pulse after pulse of cum filled her up and mum, for once, hadn't beaten me to it! But now her orgasm crashed about her, rendering her almost senseless and when mum cums, she certainly knows how to cum!

"Oh yes -- ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssss! Oh god -- that's soooooo good! Oh -- I love it -- I love it!" she yelled out as she crashed through another orgasmic ceiling.

"Oh yes -- oh yes -- that's it! Done it -- I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

It hadn't taken long but we'd had a really fulfilling and quick fuck. We'd both achieved the pinnacle of pleasure and mum remained seated on my lap as my cock gradually became limp and our juices seeped out of her and soaked into my dressing gown beneath us.

She twisted round and we kissed deeply and lovingly.

"That was just what I needed," she said with no obvious tension left in her body, "I always get horny at bath time. Thank you darling!"

"No -- thank you, mum," I said graciously, "what would I do without you?"

"You'd probably be out there fucking a string of young ladies," she said.

"Possibly," I said, "but none of them would be half as sexy as you are!"

"Flatterer!" she replied, "just for that you can take me to bed and make nice slow love to me."

"Oooooh, yes please!" I said, "But get off me first or I'll fuck you again right here!"

She was usually hornier during and after a bath -- I presume that it didn't help that I'd often washed and dried her and more often than not, had a bath immediately after or sometimes with her. That would have led to her wanking or sucking me off, usually over her tits or over her pubic hairs.

On one memorable occasion it led to a frantic fuck on the bathroom floor.

I'd given her a good wash all over with the sponge and with my bare hands and she was cooing like a lovelorn dove. And when she stood up so I could reach between her legs, she'd just lost it within a few minutes of my fingers working in and around her cleft.

"Stop -- stop! Wait!" she commanded, pushing my hand away, "I want more -- not just that!"

She stepped out of the bath, still dripping wet and quickly lay down on the bathmat.

"Fuck me! Just fuck me!" she said and, sliding off my underpants (all I wore as I bathed her nowadays!) I stood astride her. She spread her legs as wide as the narrow bathroom would allow and pulled her lips apart.

"Stick him in here, quick!" she said, "I want to cum! I want him inside me!"

Like the proverbial ferret up a drainpipe I was there, sinking to my knees and then laying on top of her, allowing my ever ready erection to lead the way. Mum's hands helped my cock find his target and I swear that she pulled him inside her, using her vaginal muscles!

"Oh yes! Just fuck me," she said, "I'm so horny -- just fuck me hard!"

"No problem," I said as I commenced banging my cock hard into her, "hard enough?"

"Oh yes -- that's what I wanted! That's what I needed! Harder, harder -- yes -- make me cum -- make me cum!" she said, thrusting her hips back at me.

It was never going to be a long fuck -- this was a real quickie -- just a few minutes -- but so satisfying!

I soon felt my sperm rising.

"Mum -- come soon -- I can't hold back for long!" I cried, still banging away.

"Ooooooooo -- I'm there already! I'm cumming now! Yessssss! Yessssss! Oh my god!"

"I'm with you mum -- I'm cumming too!" I cried again, "Filling you any moment NOW!"

And my cock slammed into her and unleashed the first of five potent blasts of red-hot cum -- slammed as far up her hole as I could reach with my 7½ inches -- my spunk blasting even further inside her body. If that lot didn't reach her womb, I'd have been surprised!

For a while afterwards we just lay there, me on top of her, as we cuddled and kissed.

"Oh darling, that was just what I needed! Oh god -- you've spoiled me for your dad, you know. No-one's ever fucked me as well as you do."

"That's cos I love you, mum," I said, "and you've got the sexiest pussy I could ever hope to find!"

"Stop creeping," she said, smiling, "Hey -- I haven't finished my bath yet. Going to join me?"

And I did -- and afterwards we did what we usually did when we could sleep together. We just fucked! And fucked!

During the day -- at least, during the week, mum and I were usually alone. Unless term was out, my brother would be at boarding school and dad was so conscientious that he'd never leave the office early, short of the outbreak of war! Mind you, with the Cuban Missile Crisis having just blown past, even war was a possibility....so we did keep an ear open for the arrival of his car.

But usually, apart from our chores -- shopping, cleaning, studying and such, mum and I had loads of spare time, from soon after 7:30 am until at least about 6 pm -- or later if dad phoned to say he'd be working late.

And so we had time to be relaxed -- and sometimes, if mum was feeling horny during the day, she'd leave her bra off and let her breasts hang unfettered under her sweater or top. Then, usually when I least expected it; probably when I was in my room studying, I'd unexpectedly find one of her wonderful plumply-filled breasts with its lovely large prominent rubbery nipple being thrust into my face for me to suck! And, as I've said before, sucking her nipples would almost inevitably lead her to an orgasm.....with the inevitable consequences!

Her first orgasm would arrive in a very short time and maybe a second one shortly thereafter but as there was always the 'problem' of not leaving evidence inside her vagina for my dad to find, so she'd more often than not wank me off instead.

She liked to make a proper job of it -- not just a quick hand-job.

She'd be standing beside me with her sweater up around her neck as I nuzzled at her tits and as I did so I'd be undoing my trousers and allowing my cock to escape.

Once my trousers were out of the way, we could progress to level two!

She'd often lie on my bed with her breasts exposed and with her nipples excitedly standing proud as I stood above her and wanked.

Sometimes she might suck me off -- making me cum in her mouth -- other times she liked me to cum on her tits and sometimes she'd suck me to get me worked up and then let me fuck her tits.

She'd hold her breasts together and I'd climb astride her, allowing my erect penis to slide between her lovely breasts. Some Vaseline from my bedside cabinet would help my cock slide better -- and the hotter we got, the slicker the Vaseline became!

Before long I'd be able to really ram my penis up and down in her cleavage until eventually my steaming hot spunk would erupt in wild gushes between her breasts and up to her neck. Once I'd cum, she'd lie there rubbing my sperm into her breasts with one hand and bringing herself off with the other.

Why had mum come to me with her excited breasts? Because she was horny....and just having me cum between her tits didn't cool her pussy one bit! If anything, it merely made her that much hotter and in need of fucking. But, as usual, we couldn't leave any evidence for dad to find, so we had to be careful.

So, once we'd had our first orgasms, mum would lie there, gently playing with the pools of spunk on and around her breasts with one hand while probably using her other hand to stimulate her clit.....and before long she'd be imploring me to fuck her!

"Please darling, come and fuck me!" she'd say bluntly, "that was good but I still need a cock. Come and love me!"

As a randy teenager, my cock would react in moments -- becoming erect and ready for action was second nature to him and I'd move my body above her.

"Do you want me undressed?" I might ask.

"No darling -- just come here now -- get him in me!" she'd say as I lowered myself into position.

And soon my newly hardened penis would be sliding between her wet and slippery lips and then into her very welcoming hole.

Bearing in mind the time of day, there was only one place I could cum -- and that wasn't up inside her, unfortunately.

But that didn't stop us fucking!

With mum beneath me I'd be able to drive my penis into her at my speed -- sometimes quickly, other times nice and slowly, savouring every inch of penetration until I met her cervix.

But there was no way I could just carry on at that rate -- my orgasm was more important and it would be upon me far too quickly!

Banging away at mum's hole, I'd soon find myself approaching the limit.

"Mum -- come soon -- I can't hold it for long," I'd moan.

And she'd be there. "Yes -- yes -- I'm cumming any moment now......yes, here it cums! I'm cummmmming -- I'm there -- I'm cumming!"

"Oh heck mum, I'm going to cum too. Ooooooh yes! Going to fill you! You're making me cum!"

"Get him out please," mum would cry out, "Don't cum in me!"

And despite my wishes but bearing in mind the potential consequences, I'd manage to drag my cock from her grasping hole before I emptied my balls. A few quick wanks and I'd erupt all over her -- sometimes over her tits -- sometimes over her pussy.

We'd lie together, glued together by my sticky essence until usually mum would bring me back to reality.

"That was so good," she'd often say, "Enjoyed that! Wish you could have cum inside me. Come on, let's get cleaned up."

I'd hum my agreement and we'd separate and use a towel to mop up our juices before we made ourselves presentable again.

"Phew -- back to work, lover," mum might say, "sorry to interrupt!"

"My pleasure," I might reply, "beats revising any day."

I clearly remember one almost special occasion. We'd been shopping together and I was driving her car back home. A lovely little machine -- a Triumph Vitesse -- 6 cylinders and no weight! Went like a bird and turned on a sixpence!

We'd been out over the lunchtime and mum had had a big glass of wine with her lunch -- and, apart from playing with her nipples, the other sure way to get her going was to give her a drink!

And so almost inevitably, the conversation became sexy.....

"Darling," she said, pulling up her skirt until she could reach inside her knickers, "that wine has gone straight to my pussy!"

Glancing at her I could see that she had one hand down her knickers and was obviously rubbing her clit, judging from the moans she was making.

"Muuuuum -- I'm driving -- what do you expect me to do?"

"Pull over," she said simply, "I need you to help me."

"Can't yet," I said, "When I find somewhere, I will."

I drove along while my mother played with her pussy: then she pulled her hand out and held it in front of my nose. I could smell the sexy aroma of her pussy and I showed her my already stiff cock, which throbbed with desire in my trousers.

"Oh lover -- get him out for me," she said as she continued to play with herself.

"Can't yet -- I'm busy," I said as I concentrated on my driving.

She put her hand down to my lap and undid my zip, releasing my straining erection. Fortunately I had a baggy pullover on and she was able to play with my cock under cover, while her other hand continued to work on her pussy.

"There's a lay-by up there," I said, "hang on," and I pulled into the lay-by where I stopped the car -- but that didn't stop her hand from its manipulations of my cock -- or the actions of her other hand at her pussy.

Soon however I could feel my orgasm rising and I warned her that I would soon be coming.

"Mum -- leave it -- I'll cum soon!" I said, feeling a bit worried about cumming in public.....even if the lay-by was otherwise unoccupied.

"Cum in my mouth lover," she said, as she leaned over to engulf my cock.

She took my full length deep into her mouth and I soon felt her oral skills as she applied all the lovely things that a woman can do to a man's cock with her mouth. Not only was she sucking me but she was also using her tongue to excite my knob; her lips to stimulate my shaft and, occasionally, her throat to let my knob slide down into her.

"That's it, mum -- cumming! Cumming! Cummmmmmming! Oooooh! Yesssss! Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh!"

My cock spat load after load into her mouth. I felt her suck and swallow to prepare for more and I duly gave it to her and as I shot my sperm into her, so she convulsed, time after time, as her own hand stimulated and excited her clit into orgasm.

"Oh fuck," said mum to my surprise, because she didn't use that word normally, "Oh, I enjoyed that!"

"You're not kidding," I said, "I did too -- fucking lovely!"

"Wow!" she said simply, unwinding and recovering, "now it's your turn to make me cum."

"Eh?" I questioned......

"Not right now -- when we get home," she answered, "you're going to fuck me or else!"

We were hardly inside the door and had only made it to the kitchen by the time she'd pulled off her skirt and knickers, removed my jeans and pants and impaled her hot hole on my new erection. On the kitchen floor, she rode my cock to several shattering orgasms before I warned her that I was about to cum.