At the Villa Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly mid afternoon when they retired to the sitting room where Sam asked Corrine to get on all fours on one of the sofas. Both naked Sam positioned himself on his knees behind Corrine and started to lick her pussy, pressing his tongue between the folds and pushing it upwards until he got to her rosebud and changed the action to circulating his tongue against her anal opening.

Corrine moaned as the heat started to duplicate. Her body trembled as he moved his tongue downwards until it searched for her vaginal entrance.

'Fuck me Sam; fuck me. Ge' I never had a bastard so fucking good with his tools. Where the fucking hell did you learn how to fuck a woman so good; or was it those whores you had in Thessaloniki?' She asked while she cried.

'Fuck you lady; fuck you.' Sam stood up and pushed his hard member between those swollen lips she had between her perfectly shaped legs; all the way deep in, banging it against her cervix. He fucked her like crazy. Corrine was shouting for Sam to stop, but Sam did not stop, not until Sam he made sure she had more than enough orgasms to last a few hours.

When he stopped she started to pant, lost in her heavenly bliss. She was totally in another world as she lost her balance and rested her body on the long sofa. Sam just pulled away, his cock still as hard as it was when he pushed it between those lips.

'Who told you about Thessaloniki and the virgins?' Sam asked.

'Sam, don't tell me it was true?'

'Do you still believe it is not true? Sam asked back while he walked away from the sitting room.

Corrine still naked and on the sofa watched him walk away without an answer, so she was sure that it was all fiction. She stood up not to follow Sam but because she really wanted to empty her bladder which was overfull. By the time she left the bathroom she noticed that Sam was sitting in the dining room with a drink in his hand.

Corrine walked in and Sam asked her what she liked to drink. She preferred water so she just opened the fridge and brought out a bottle from which she filled a glass.

'What the curiosity about the virgins of Thessaloniki?' Sam asked more curious than she was.

'It was the cry of the town. Every female student knew about Thessaloniki. I attended Athens and because I studied some geology I had 'Madam' as my lecturer, just one time during a second semester of my first year. The rumour was; that a special student named Sam used to fuck or better, service Madam when her husband was out at sea. It was a loving tale about Sam and Madam; not to forget the many virgins who were queuing to spend an unforgettable night or two in his bed.' She tried to explain what the big rumour was.

'Did you believe it?' Sam asked.

'Tell you the truth at first I did, not only that, but I started to dramatise the scene before I sleep.' Corrine actually told Sam, how much that Sam influenced her sexuality.

'So you fucked yourself with your finger.' Sam arrogantly asked.

'Sorry Sam, I was still a virgin and I wasn't ready; maybe even if there was this Sam in reality; think that, if maybe he was just a fake. But the more I became obsessed with him the more I worked myself down there, dreaming about him on the special day I could decide to give him my cherry.'

'Unfortunately you were not a virgin when you arrived here?' Sam asked.

Corrine as shocked but she said nothing. She looked a little away and then turned towards him and lightly smiled.

'How far did you go with your finger? Have you fingered yourself? Sam asked as he wondered if she made the connection.

'Well, there were times when I did. I wanted to massage my clit and my G-spot at the same time. Sometimes I became so hot that I moaned and cried. Once I was devastated when my roommate crawled into my bed with me and went down to lick my pussy. It was something which I had never done before. She even forced me to tell her what my dreams were about.'

'So you were caught dreaming about Sam; what was her reaction?' Sam asked.

'She told me a lot of girls dream about Sam making love to them and fucking them hard. I was stunned; I always thought I was the only idiot who wasted my time dreaming about the handsome virgin chopper of Thessaloniki.' She continued to recount.

'If during one of those moments you had to meet that handsome Sam, could you have let him chop your virginity, to use the same word you used?' Sam asked.

'Probably yes!' She exclaimed.

'Why?'

'At times I was going crazy dreaming about him, but it lasted until half way through the third year when I started to go you out with a handsome guy. The only hard feelings I have, I had never let him fuck me; only oral sex. There were times when even Sam came back poking in.'

'I never thought there were such females so obsessed with a guy that they had never met. What do you think will happen if Sam had to invite you within a day before and ask you; 'If you want to come to my place I will be very pleased and with genuine pleasure take your virginity. You even have the possibility to back out, but once you take your clothes off there will be no backing out." What will you do?' Sam asked.

'It's a hard decision. Probably I could have let him do what he liked. I dreamed so much and cum so many times, I don't have had bothered especially if I was so lost.'

'Sam probably could have been very proud to fuck such a beauty and take her cherry.' Sam in a way teased. 'Let's go back to the bedroom.'

Once they entered the bedroom, bedclothes were still scattered. Sam looked into Corrine's eyes and her body trembled. He hugged her, kissed her and then she felt her masturbating him. Sam did not stop her but with his right hand started to massage her pretty tight ass especially snatching them at her half moons.

The more they hugged and kissed the more Corrine was lost into more bliss. The heat between her legs was duplicating as her hard nipples where pressing against his chest.

'I think it will be better if you lay down on the bed?' Sam asked.

Corrine obeyed and let herself rest on her back. As she lay down she opened her legs, then pulled them towards herself, her vaginal lips stretched as she separated her pussy lips with her fingers. She looked so hot and beautiful with that beautiful temple, opened wide. Sam crawled down and took a very close look at that marvel, so smooth, so wet and so well ready. It looked set to receive nature's creation.

Sam took a look all over her body, until at last he again focused his eyes between her legs. Juices were flowing abundantly as he crawled next to her with his knees settled between her legs. His master was ready infront of him, waiting for that moment to penetrate Corrine's well soaked tight pussy.

He lowered his body over her's until the head met her counterpart. A little forward and her pouty hot lips were separated. She was looking in Sam's eyes. Her nipples were hard as steel. He lowered himself a little more until the head touched her vaginal opening. A slight push and Corrine moaned and trembled.

Sam's lips found her nipples. He nibbled them one at a time, even squeezed them between his teeth. There was a slight cry of pain coming from between her lips at a moment when she was ready to push her ass upwards until she got her pussy aligned against his prick's head. It slide slightly inside into her vagina and with a little bit more effort coming from Corrine's side, she got most of it in.

'Fill my pussy with that monster of yours. So hot I am; so hot, just fuck me Sam; fuck me.' Corrine cried and moaned while her body started to tremble.

'Do you know how Sam used to take their cherries?' Sam asked the wild hot Corrine; teasingly.

'Fuck Sam. Just fuck me. Just fuck me now.' She cried again.

'Like this.' Sam sent his hard as steal cock in one slam straight into the depths of her vagina, slamming it hard against her womb. 'Maybe even like this.' Sam said after he gave her a few shots back and forth, deep all the way within the walls of her drenched vagina.

He pulled his cock and very slowly started to push it in, making the noises of a virgin whose cherry was being broken slowly, tormenting her, until he had it all in, stretching her to what his desire was, at that particular moment.

'Fuck me Sam and forget about my dreams.'

'Yes sweetie. Emmm it feels so tight this virgin pussy of yours Corrine, just let me stretch it a little bit for you. Nobody can do it better than Sam; nobody. That's why more students came to me, begging me like you have done. How was it sweetie; did it hurt or you just loved being fucked by Sam on your first time. You must be a proud young lady to enjoy Sam's hard cock as it broke through your hymen. Tell me sweetie; tell me.'

'Fuck you Sam; just fuck me harder... harder Sam, harder.' Corrine exploded as she cried and moaned like a wild women, while her body was wriggling on the bed with Sam's hard cock still going back and forth all the way in and out of her vagina. The last orgasms were stronger but Sam continued to fuck her without giving her a chance to escape.

Corrine was still lost under the influence of her latest orgasm, so he pulled his hard cock outwards, turned her over on her stomach and stuck it back into her vagina. No seconds were lost as Sam opened her legs, found her slit and inserted his still hard cock while he started to fuck her again from behind. He fucked her hard as his cock went deeper and deeper with every stroke.

'Fuck Sam; Fuck... please stop. Stooppp.' Corrine shouted. I'm totally fucked up. I had never been so fucked up. Pleeesssssee stop! Just Stooooopp!' Corrine cried.

Sam, who was on the verge of exploding, he just gave her a couple of more hard strokes, pressed his hard cock as deep as he could push it in and unloaded the first shot.

Then he sealed his cock by squeezing it with his fingers, pulled it out of her vagina and walked towards were her mouth was. 'Common hard fucker; open your mouth?'

'Fuck you Sam.' she shouted. Her shacking body turned on its back while she slightly opened her eyes. Looking at Sam's face she was shocked watching that hard cock moving towards her face; still sealed between his two fingers. She moved somewhat to get closer to his manhood, opened her mouth while Sam fed her its' head.

With her lips locked around his throbbing head, he released his fingers and what was left, was automatically shot all the way inside her throat. She did not even, lost a single drop. Following the enjoyable natural drink, she cleaned the rest of his hard cock with her hungry tongue.

Sam hoped that he had more than satisfied that hot insatiable female. Then he lowered his lips until they touched her's. He gave her a kiss and whispered in her ear that he likes her to join him in the shower before they go out for the evening.

Although Corrine had only the one dress she came with, she just the same looked stunning. No bra, nipples pushing the fabric and no panties which kept her pussy rather well ventilated. The only problem was; in what way she was going to collect her hot flowing juices.

Sam fucked her with different strokes until she could not take more. He left her there on the bed, to relax while she continued to enjoy those precious moments of lust which Sam had instilled in her, before he went and to take a shower. By the time Sam was coming out from under the running water Corrine followed suite and with the only dress she had, they went to a famous restaurant where they dined and later they danced until the wee hours of the morning.

When they returned home, like the previous night there was no more energy left for another bout of hot sex. Exhausted as they were, they fell on the bed and slept and dreamed until after mid-day.

It was after two in the afternoon on Sunday when Sam started to wake up. Corrine was still lost in her dreams, so Sam moved very slowly and managed get up without waking her up. Naturally he first walked towards the bathroom; after ending his supposed to be the morning cores he started to cook some type of afternoon breakfast.

It was some one hour later when Corrine crawled out of bed and ran towards the bathroom from where she emerged fresh and ready for another hot day maybe full of hot sex; or better what was left of that day.

It was Sunday so they sat down in the dining room where the smell of the freshly cooked food was readily served. They filled themselves and after they enjoyed a bottle of wine, Sam served the coffee while he looked straight into Corrine's eyes.

Her body trembled, but Sam kept quiet just watching looking at that smile and her body movements. She felt excited, she was feeling like being on her toes; wanted to do something, trying to visualize that something, back again at Sam who at least he was not totally naked like she was. She was not sure what she really wanted.

Sam continued to watch her. He knew what she was after; but Sam remained cool, waiting for her to make the first move. She stood up, and after she alerted Sam with her look; she started to walk towards the bedroom, moving that beautiful ass to and fro. No doubt she was a teaser; or better, a cock teaser, especially when she wanted a real hard fuck.

Sam started to follow her. Immediately she noticed the he was behind her, she dropped herself on the mattress with her legs wide open. As Sam got closer she stretched the lips of her pussy with her fingers until her vaginal opening was totally exposed for Sam to inspect it. He just crawled next to her as naked as she was, but he slightly disappointed her as his lips, instead of moving towards her pussy they turned the other way towards her lips.

A look into her eyes before he jammed his lips against her's, shocked the whole her body. She moaned as she felt Sam's fingers rolling her right nipple, squeezing it hard between the fingers. She cried and moaned as she lifted her ass of the bed and cried a cry of pain into his mouth.

'Tell me about the French ladies whom you are going to take on a tour around Athens and some of islands? Sam asked as he pulled his lips and squeezed her nipple again.

'What about the panties and the virgins of Thessaloniki?' Corrine asked back.

'I'm ready to tell you all I know about how that story started, but first you have to tell me about the French ladies.' Sam insisted while he gave her another kiss.

'Will you fuck me after I tell you?' she asked.

'I thought you had enough of that? Sam asked.

'When I find the right guy, I never say I had enough. Will you fuck me Sam? She asked again.

'Is there a male out there who will not be ready to fuck a beautiful woman like you? I don't think there is any male who would refuse to fuck such a beautiful hot sexy woman like you. I won't refuse if I had to co-incidentally meet you somewhere, wherever that may be. But first I need an answer about this trip you are making to the island, this island in particular?' Sam continued to insist.

'Stick that hard cock between my legs as I am still holding my most vulnerable hole open and please fill it. Just fill it and don't fuck; at least not until I end what you want to know.' She gave Sam a specific answer.

Sam was quick. He put the head of his cock against her opening as slowly as he could, then he pushed it all the way until he filled her pussy to the brim; then after he banged it against her womb he looked into her eyes. A slight bodyquake took place, as Sam's lips crashed against her lips. Then he slightly lifted himself off her body so that he will not crash her underneath his body. Corrine seemed very happy and ready, to recount her story.

'I really don't understand why you're so much interested in my business.' She stopped, but said nothing else except that he kept licking her lips while she waited. Fed up Corrine continued. 'Well as it happens many times in every business, experts in the field are sent by the mother company to help promote the Company's products. Therefore, two ladies are arriving next weekend to organise seminars on the use of cosmetics etc. These people help us in the way we promote the products; we invite the owners of beauty boutiques; hair salon owners and others involved in such businesses. The list was long. Therefore we have four days of promotion in Athens; then we visit two islands and then Thessaloniki.' Corrine explained.

'So when are you coming my way?' Sam was not only excited but very anxious to know more about these French visitors. He had already started dreaming about when and what and where.

It should happen between the first week and the middle of October probably we will arrive on a Friday to avoid the hassle of crazy Athens. We probably leave Athens on an early afternoon flight; and don't dream too much Sam, I will keep you informed.' Corrine answered.

'That is very interesting, my dear.' Sam answered with his cock moving back and forth inside her drenched vaginal tube. Corrine moaned and cried as Sam started to fuck her in earnest. The speed increased and in a very short time she was going wild and crazy. She loved being fucked. Sam felt the way she wanted to be fucked and so that's how he fucked her. The more he banged her, the more her body trembled while it went through multiple orgasms.

Sam pressed the head of his cock deep in and relaxed; waiting for Corrine to come back. Very long minutes later; she emerged from that wild dream where not even Corrine knew' where she had been and in which galaxy.

'Sam, please don't come with any strange ideas. You may fuck my business. These ladies represent one of the biggest cosmetic companies in France. So watch out if you ever get close to us.' Corrine was worried.

'I am intending to wait for you at the airport; then take you and your visitors on a two hour historical trip round the island.' Sam boosted.

'Sam, please don't fuck around. I don't want to be in the middle of something which I may not control, and loose everything.' Corrine became really worried.

Sam insisted that at least he can take them round the island and then they have dinner at Sam's villa. 'Well maybe if they like the place and like to stay, no problem; but if they don't like, then there will be a lot of empty hotel rooms available. The holiday season had already started, and more rooms will become available.'

'Fuck Sam... One way or the other you are going to do everything to fuck these women, you are a fucking fucker Sam.'

'Just relax Corrine. I'm sure that they are going to like what I will prepare for them.'

'Sure Sam... What! Nothing more than that big cock of yours; the one you have there, fully hidden in my pussy!' she cried.

'You know that I never refused a fresh pussy. I don't mind varying. Variety makes things more interesting. Different shapes, different colours, sizes. Some are too tight, others are too loose.'

'Fuck me Sam. Just fuck me. I'm not interested in shapes and sizes. Just fuck me hard again and again.' Sam fucked her as hard with his hard cock take the toll, moving in and out like a piston in an engine. The quicker the movement of the strokes, the stronger the orgasms became, while her red chakra was working overtime.

Cries of pleasure escaped from between her lips as her body wriggled under Sam's body. He was fucking her in the missionary position as he moved his body forwards and backwards. The more he fucked her the more she pressed his arse down with her legs which were crossed over his bums, trying to hold the strokes as deep in as she could.

At that point they exploded together. Sam was so lost watching the beautiful sex hungry Corrine enjoying herself lost in a delirium of sexual bliss that even he himself was on the verge of exploding.

'Fuck Corrine... I,mmm cummmminnngg. Cumming.' Sam said no more words; he pumped every drop he had in the depths of her vagina and straight into her womb.