At the Villa Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

Sam stopped as the head was already within the confines of her vaginal tube. Their lips were still joined together and the flow or energy was increasing. Lydia was madly hot. She wanted him to fuck her hard. The flow of love juice increased and her desire to have his whole manhood swallowed up inside her vaginal tube, pressing against her womb.

Breaking the kiss she cried; 'Fill me up Dad. Fill my pussy... Fuck me ...fuck me; fuck me; fuck me.' Then, not waiting for an answer she locked her lips against his, while her body started to shake again.

Sam pressed his manhood slowly, stretching her vaginal tube while with two fingers he squeezed her left nipple. She cried and shouted as she became lost in another orgasm. His cock was slowly getting to the bottom of her vagina and close to press against her cervix. Her vibrating body was going wilder and wilder. He pressed the head deeper as much as he could, until his phallus was totally absorbed within her twat.

Lydia tightened her muscles around his cock and held him tight while she flew into the heavens. An orgasm of such dimension she had never yet enjoyed, not even during her first visit. Her body was totally immersed into this huge orgasm. She was trembling; shaking while she hugged her dad tight against her body, like she had never done before.

'Fuck me slowly dad, slowly... yes.. yes.. that's right.'

Back, nearly all the way out his wand of light was on the verge of dropping out. Sam rested it at the entrance for a few seconds and in it went and back it reversed for many times while Lydia enjoyed every moment of the next fifteen minutes, during which they both enjoyed those long intimate minutes connected to each other.

Then Sam stopped; he looked into Lydia's eyes as she hugged him hard against her body. 'Fuck me hard dad; fuck me hard.' She cried as she sucked on his lips. Sam started to fuck her, first slowly than increased the strength of the thrusts back and forth while she cried and shouted, as though the effects of the last orgasm were fading, it soon started to multiply again. Sam was thrusting hard, but Lydia just the same started to back every thrust by lifting her ass off the bed.

Her body started to vibrate as Sam with every thrust in, he was hitting her most sensitive spots. He fucked her at the entrance using short thrust. He aimed at her G-spot sending her wild and crazy, as also fucked her inner core where the head banged wand of light against her womb.

Her cries never stopped. Sam continued to fuck her like crazy until she passed away; into another world. Sam managed to save his jism for later even though he had enjoyed making love to his daughter. Then he pulled his still hard cock out of her super wet pussy and lay next to her on the bed.

He relaxed while he watched Lydia going through those fascinating moments of that incredible orgasm. It took her quite a few minutes before she returned back where she ended lying there on her back with her legs still wide open and a huge smile on her lips; her eyes were still closed, lost in that heavenly atmosphere, while love juice was trickling down along, from her still slightly opened slit down over her rosebud and on to the mattress.

It was a glorious site watching such a beautiful young lady in such a position, waiting to come back to earth. At last she started to close her legs, a little; then she stretched herself followed by putting a hand between her legs, cupping her pussy and searching with a finger within the opening of her vagina.

Still shocked her eyes opened; then she cried. 'Where the hell I am?'

Sam, who was all the time waiting for that moment, hugged her against his body, while he turned her on her side. Their eyes were still focused on each other's, as their lips got connected again in a fierce kiss. Their tongues communicated as their legs entwined while they pressed their genitals against each other's. It was not a kiss that lingered, but it was enough to light again the fire between their two bodies.

Sam's manhood had never yet dwindled. It was still hard as much as Lydia body was still hungry for more. Their eyes moved backwards; watching each other. In their position on their sides and looking into each other's faces, Sam broke the silence but not the hunger. 'Where have you been?'

'What do you mean dad; I was about to ask you that myself; in which planet you had sent me?' Lydia asked.

'So you have made a very good celestial tour; have you enjoyed it?' Sam teased.

'Tremendously dad... I'm still enjoying the aftermath.' She answered with a smile on her face, as she tried to ride him by pushing his body on his back.

With a little help from Sam it happened. Lydia set her pussy against Sam's hardness, separating her vaginal lips as it settled sweetly there. With a smiling look on her face she started to massage it as she moved forwards and backwards. Lubrication was not needed as there was enough natural liquid which was still tricking out of her hungry pussy. She kissed Sam getting hold of his tongue and started to suck it while she kept the movements of her pelvic area.

It was time for a little change as she turned around, jamming her pussy over his mouth while she took the purple head half way into her mouth. Sam's mouth soon was filled with her hot pussy as it smelled intoxicatingly with the well fermented juices which probably from the moment she got on the plane had never stopped.

Sam sucked between her swollen lips while rolling the juices around his tongue. Lydia was doing nothing less except suckling the head inside her mouth like she was a baby feeding herself on her mother's breast. The taste of her own juices stuck to Sam's hard cock from the previous fuck were all over and she loved the cocktail mix which also included the pre-come which was flowing from the little oval slit.

With Sam's tongue flowing from her clit up to her asshole, Lydia was going crazy. Fire blew inside her again as her volcano re erupted. She lifted her body, turned around and impaled herself on dad's fucking tool as she took it all the way in, within the folds of her pussy. She tightened her pussy muscles around it and cried as the huge orgasm increased in its intensity.

She commenced fucking herself, moving up and down on his hard member while she cried and moaned until she could not take more. Her body was overtaken but that last orgasm was her's in the making. Sam, lying there on his back underneath her body exploded too and whatever he had stored in his balls shot out and filled the depths of her vagina with all of what he had stored inside his balls.

Both Sam and Lydia relaxed. That final orgasm had left her totally drained as her body dropped totally worn out, as it rested totally on her dad's flat body. But that smile was still on her lips, while both of them were enjoying the aftermath of that last orgasm. Sam's hard working tool started to loose its pride slowly, even though it was still within her vaginal tube.

The food which Padme had prepared was waiting to be enjoyed. The time when Sam and his biological daughter came out of his bedroom had been close to midnight. The smile of total satisfaction on their lips was enough for Padme to visualize what had happened, within the walls of Sam's bedroom, although she had enjoyed many of those incredible hours of carnal pleasures, since the day Sam had picked her from the streets.

Before they sat round the table where that glorious, glorious food was waiting, they jumped into the pool to cool down their still burning egos for each other. They swam and hugged and kissed for less than about a few minutes. After they dried themselves and before they sat around the table, Padme was already putting the plates full of food. The food smelled great.

All three were famished although every now and then Padme, with the excuse of tasting what she had cooked, she tried to quench her hungry stomach. All of them enjoyed eating what Padme had prepared. Being on a small island the smell of the sea and the fish was always there; therefore what Padme had prepared were fish dishes, starting with fish soup and for later, Grouper steaks cooked in herbs and wine sauce.

A bottle of white wine, which came down from the Thessaloniki cellar was opened hours earlier and transferred to a decanter; the smell of the old wine takes time to get back, that magnificent smell, and what about the taste. Sam poured the wine in three glasses and before anyone started to drink he tasted the wine. He sipped a small doze and went through those precious moments when he rolled the wine around his tongue, sipping some fresh air which he hoped made that bottle of so many years; wonderful to taste.

'Tomorrow I will teach you how to taste wine.' Sam said as he looked into Lydia eyes.

'Thanks, that should be a very interesting lecture but I like also to know when Padme will be leaving to go back home; is it next summer?' Lydia asked.

'Yes, probably late summer.' Padme answered.

'So who is going to cook for you and maybe your future guests? Lydia asked Sam.

'Don't worry sweetie, that is still a lot of months away; but remember, that your uncle is very good, in the kitchen.' Sam answered.

It was enough an answer to satisfy Lydia's curiosity. Her shining eyes were focused on Sam's whom he knew that she was getting hungry again, not for food but to satisfy her sexual desires.

She had been starved for some months. She had met a guy at a disco but unfortunately he did not satisfy her sexual hunger. Doing it in the back seat of a car wasn't an option for Lydia, especially after Sam had taken her cherry and taught her all about how to make love and be loved; it was a total disappointment. After that she had to satisfy her own self, like she did prior to the era, before she ended up in her lost uncle's bedroom.

It was a few hour after midnight when they were ready to hit the bed. They were both tired but still they made love, slow and sweet until Sam deposited another load of cum into the depths of her vagina.

The following morning they skipped breakfast, as when they emerged from Sam's bedroom it was already after mid-day. Padme prepared them a light meal, and from there on Padme took Lydia to herself to give her one of those massages which likewise they had enjoyed together during Lydia's first visit. The rest of the day they spent it less aggressively, even though all three of them were roaming around the pool and walking through some areas around the garden, in the nude. They fucked in different places and in different positions during which even Padme had been involved; some times being underneath Lydia sucking her pussy while watching Sam's master's fucking tool moving back and forth within her folds.

Lydia, even though she was going through one orgasm after another she just the same pleasured Padme by sticking her tongue between her wide open legs, sucking on her pussy. The fire was burning deep down within the three bodies and the same happened many times during the few days they spent together.

The days had passed quite fast and Lydia was enjoying the last lunch before Sam will drive her to the airport. She did not feel so happy, going away back home to her mother, her brother and her sister.

'Dad, when shall we meet again? I will be missing you a lot, especially sleeping alone in my cold bed.' Lydia commented as the minutes were passing too quickly, before she had to get to the airport.

'Well, I think it's time for you to find a young companion, teach him well and enjoy the pleasures of the flesh together. I assure you that there is nothing better than that.' Sam really wanted Lydia to find her own boyfriend with whom she can share the pleasures of the flesh whenever she or he desired. 'You are well trained and so you can teach him how to make love to you; and how control himself; you know what I mean?'

'What about you, dad; why don't you find a nice lady and marry her?' She asked teasingly.

'It could be a great idea, but I'm still not sure if I am ready to get into such a devoted commitment. When I think about it I feel scarred, you know, it's easy to live alone with nobody to bother you and with sometimes have some visiting friends as company.'

Lydia did not push the subject further. In a way it was not her intention to get inside Sam's future. He lived a free man for so many years. 'So dad when shall we have another encounter?' She asked.

'What do you mean?'

'Common dad; you know what I mean?' Lydia brought back the subject.

'I don't know; I think it's time for you not to depend on your dad.'

'What about mum?' She asked.

'Between you and me it will be the same situation like you and me. Keep it between us, so don't tell mum what I said.' Sam answered.

'I will. I know you love me too much.' Lydia whispered.

'I do; but not as lover but as a family member, and I am very clear about it.' Sam pledged.

'I do dad; I promise.' Lydia promised before they were ready to leave for the airport. There were hugs and tears between Lydia and Padme. They had become great friends during the few days they spent together.

Lydia flew back to Athens on Monday afternoon. Before they left for the airport they enjoyed the last encounter where they had more than satisfied their incredible carnal desires. The last hugs and tears took place at the departure's area where Lydia presented her ticket, followed by going through all the security systems until Sam did not see her again.

From the departures area Sam walked to the arrivals area where he waited for some other friends who had already been at the villa. They were another two ladies who were part of the original group of five which included Lydia and her friends who came to meet Sam with the excuse of Lydia finding her own lost uncle.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers