At the Villa Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both became silent, hugging each other, kissing and enjoying those most special moments, filled with carnal bliss. The feelings of satisfaction were seen on both faces as they were still sexually connected. The incredible attraction of their sexuality for each other was so strong that Sam's cock declined to retire, after such a fucking feat; but Sam politely pulled it out of her tight vaginal tube and moved from over her body.

Corrine took more time to come back to normality, even though that sex is a normal thing between consenting adults, the only difference was that it was for the satisfaction of their flesh.

Watching the beautiful Corrine, her body flat on her back; her legs still wide open and Sam's white cream mixed with her's was leaking slowly downwards over her rosebud, until finally it was sucked by the bedclothes and the mattress. Not something new for Sam; he shared quite a few hot pussies on that same bed. Stains on the mattress of Sam's bedrooms were the norm.

Both satisfied with their sexual achievements, Sam walked away towards the dining room while Corrine visited the bathroom before she joined him. On the table he was opening a wooden box from which, to Corrine's attention and curiosity he brought some of the transparent plastic envelopes and laid them one after the other on the table.

Corrine was all eyes, curious to find out what Sam was doing. He gave her a look which she was not expecting. Her body wanted more of Sam's hard cock; but now something else caught her eye. Where they the panties that belonged to the virgin ladies of Thessaloniki? Thinking they were so, her brain went into overdrive. Is he the real Sam, who according to the rumours or the legend fucked so many virgins? Was she so fortunate that the Sam she thought about, dreamed about and masturbated while dreaming about him was none other than the one standing there infront of her; or is it his spirit running after her.

'What a shame?' she thought her face turning red.

'This is the panty which I recovered from the first virgin I fucked. She was a blonde, her father or mother came from Scandinavia. The second was from her friend who also had one of the parents coming from the north.' Sam explained, trying to remember the gritty details.

He opened the first and second envelopes and pulled the panties out. They were still intact, lost nothing except the smell. He put it up to his nose and sniffed, taking a rather strong snuffle.

'The third, belonged to a rather short lady who was a friend of my sister, but not really known to me. On that particular morning while I was on my way to pick the golden haired girls, she begged me to take her cherry before I was about to leave for Thessaloniki.'

'So you took her cherry, too?'

'Yes I also took her cherry after the blonde ladies left my place in early afternoon. She was number three and number four was none other than the niece of the lady who thought me so much on how to pleasure a woman with whom I spent the following day. In two days I fucked six different women out off, four were virgins.'

'So you also had a sex teacher?' Corrine asked with more curiosity.

The more they conversed, the more interesting and intriguing the whole story became. Corrine had never believed that such a virgin blower really existed as it was told; although there were moments when she wished to meet this fictional Sam in reality. She wanted to believe that, that Sam who fucked her so many times in the last twenty four hours was the Sam, whom she dreamed so much about and the many times she masturbated so much, that her clitoris became so sore.

Corrine picked the next one, the one which belonged to Elena and the one of the first virgins he deflowered in Thessaloniki... the wild one. She carefully unsealed them and very leisurely pulled the panties out one at a time. She examined them as she felt the quality of the fabric. They lost nothing of the texture and she could also see the residues of the liquids which had been sucked by the fabric itself.

There were no more answers, no more expectations and no more explanations. She been fucked and more than satisfied by the same Sam she dreamed so much about. They even examined some of the few from the last contenders who had been so lucky to share and enjoy the pleasures and the satisfaction of Sam's way of satisfying the lust with which their own flesh was endowed.

Corrine took her time moving around the table, bringing drinks and some small things to eat. She became restless, ashamed of how much she had exposed from her secret life.

Sam knew exactly what she was thinking, so he took her in his arms and hugged her. 'Don't worry about anything. I'm proud that my legacy did not end in Thessaloniki; it continued. So, I'm very proud of you, of what you have done, nothing more than satisfied your own body as also mine.'

Sam pressed her naked body against his, while they kissed. It was a kiss which lasted. Juices continued to flow as she became more anxious to make love again as much as his hardon was on the alert ready to meet his counterpart.

'Fuck me slowly from behind.' Corrine instructed as she took her position bending down on the table with her ass popping outwards while she was still fiddling with the panties. Sam quickly obliged as he, very slowly inserted his hard cock into her vagina, making love as he fucked her slowly. His manhood moved back and forth rather too slow but the fire within their bodies was magnetic.

Sam loved every moment and wondered if the time to ever change his status; had arrived. He had been fighting a long war, but still he agreed with his inner self, that he was not ready. But he continued to make love for Corrine; making her cry for more as she continued to beg Sam to stop or empty his load.

The rest of what was left of the day passed quicker than they expected. They went out just before nine, had a rather quick dinner accompanied by a bottle of Italian Barolo wine and returned back home where they made love again, before they slept in each other's arms.

Morning came and as quick as it could be, before Corrine left, an agreement with Sam was reached that he will pick her up together with the French ladies, sometime after the first week of October, even though Corrine was not much in favour.

Within an hour the expected Dimitra arrived. With no ceremonies she took all her clothes off and lay down naked on the middle of the bed. Sam knew she was not getting enough from her husband and so before he leaves Athens he tried to do his best to send her home satisfied, naturally after she cleared the rubbish and set the apartment back to its glory. There was enough to clear after what Sam and his friend...

Padme, as always was left alone at the villa and so she was there waiting for Sam. She was very anxious to see him back home. Being alone in such a huge garden and a big villa, sometimes she felt frightened. But she felt very safe when Sam was around; therefore as soon as she heard him coming she ran to open the gate so he did not need to stop. After he parked the car she gave him a welcome hug.

The following days passed rather quickly until on Thursday Sam picked Hera, Stella and Elena from the airport. It was late evening and as they arrived at the villa everybody settled around the table by the pool for the evening meal. Hera was the first to get her clothes off until she was totally naked. She was also the first to jump in the pool for a good freshen up followed by Elena. Stella very quickly moved to where the food was. She was hungry and so she joined Padme, helping her get the table in order.

Within a few minutes the whole group were round the table; everybody was naked and some teasing under the table started to happen. Sam was very much in the mood, so when everybody seemed to have filled his or her stomach, Sam took Elena away and they made slow very relaxed love on one of the airbed away from the rest of the group.

Stella had her share and Hera was taken away to his bedroom for the night. They fucked and made love. Hera was always hot for Sam. She never forgot that special day when she seduced that young near virgin lad. The rest of the days, until Sunday night, were nothing more than a wild hot harem of ladies who wanted nothing more than be pleasures; been fucked and enjoy every orgasm.

A boat trip round the island which included some swimming in different beaches was also on the agenda. The best part of the trip was when they stopped at a secluded beach where they even made love and swam naked. It was really a cute small deserted cove, not only above the water level, but also below.

Lydia.

A few days later, after Hera together with Stella and Elena left for home, Lydia called to find out if Sam was still ready to accommodate her for a week or so. She wanted a short holiday before she had to return back for another year of University studies. She really wanted that holiday, first to get away from home and secondly she wanted somebody to pleasure and lessens her sex hungry body.

'Hi daddy; how are you?' She excitedly asked as she felt her dad's breathe on the phone

'Hi sweetie. What about you?' Sam asked, once he heard Lydia voice on the other end. He expected that such a call was due, especially that the end of holidays and the start of the first semester were closing in, very fast. Lydia was very much in need of going back to her biological daddy.

'I feel great, but sure, I will feel much better once I get away from home; and be in your arms.' Lydia answered.

Sam's cock jumped in his pants as he thought about those days when he took Lydia's cherry and the many times they became intimate.

'Tell you the truth I was expecting your call, so when I will be expecting you?'

'How about; tomorrow evening?' Lydia asked back. 'I'm sure I can get a seat on the evening flight.' Lydia answered.

'May I send you a ticket from here?' Sam offered.

'No need dad. Mum will pay.' She answered.

'Does mum knows you will be coming here to enjoy...?'

'Sure she knows. Don't worry about that. She already came and had her share, so why not me.' Lydia teased.

'I'll be waiting.' Sam answered before he closed the phone.

Making some calculations he thought that she was going to stay about twelve days in all, maybe even an extra day. It was a good time. The olive harvest was at least a month and a half away and not much was happening. So some extra activity will be most welcome.

The next day which was a Wednesday, Padme made sure that they made all the shopping needed, including some more oils needed for massage as she had nearly used all on the last arrivals.

Wednesday evening Sam arrived at the airport a few minutes after the plane had landed. He waited for his beautiful and sexy daughter watching the arrivals door to open. He was already very excited about the days they were going to spend together, not to mention the hot sex they were going to enjoy. Whenever he remembered his sister or their daughter he will feel the anxiety within his groin as it starts to wake up and get hard. The waiting of those next few minutes since the plane had landed, the excitement within his body multiplied twofold. For some reason or other he wanted Lydia to spend time with him; even though she was his own same flesh and blood. .

At last he spotted her coming his way with just a small case which she was pulling behind her. He opened his arms and hugged her and kissed her just on her cheeks. He looked into her eyes and noticed that she was feeling more than very excited; being in his arms.

Sam loaded the bag on the back seat while she settled herself in the front seat as close as she could get next to her dad. They looked at each other with those smiles on their lips while he started the engine. She moved even closer on her seat and as soon as they started to move, she slowly she put a hand around his neck and gave him a quick kiss on his lips. When their eyes met the feeling of intimate attraction was evident in their looks. The heat within their bodies was more than evident. Sam's manhood was a hard as steel dreaming about the moment when he will be intimately connected to his loving daughter's pussy.

Lydia was more than drenched. Before she slept the previous night she had to masturbate more than once before she could sleep and so she did after she woke up in the morning when she spent some time cuddling her body under the covers, while fantasising about her dad's big masterpiece; which she was going to enjoy for the next week and a half; as she had planned.

'How do you feel about me spending a few days here with you, dad?' She asked while she pressed per body against his body. Before he even answered and in the darkness of the SUV she put her hand on his crotch. 'It seems that he's already feeling happy dad; he already noticed that some very important visitor is around.'

'There was no need to ask; the excitement started yesterday when you phoned. It immediately started to stir as it realized it was your voice.' Sam answered.

'So it means that you were more than expecting me?' she answered.

'We had agreed about this trip when you were here, so I made planes to accommodate you, when the agreed time arrives.' Sam answered. 'So how is your mum or better my loving naughty sister?' Sam asked.

'You probably know better than me. You just spent a couple of days fucking together in Thessaloniki. How many times did you fuck her, dad?' She asked.

'Not enough times!' Sam exclaimed.

'Is she still a good fuck dad?' Lydia asked.

'Haven't you asked her?' Sam asked.

'I think it's enough that she knows that you fuck not only her but also her daughter; though I also know as much, that she fuck a bit around too. I don't like to mention the collection of sex toys she have.' Lydia explained. 'In the end I don't blame her; dad is always away, either Dubai or Brussels. Mum is a very hot woman and she tries not to show her frustration, so she has to; one way or another she has to satisfy her hot sexy body.'

'I think we talked a lot about mum; so what's about you?' Sam asked while they were already half way back to his villa.

'I think I have to find Mr Right. Until now I had not found him; but maybe during the next year; maybe.' Lydia commented. She knew that Sam was neither happy, fucking her nor her mother.

When they arrived at the villa the gate was already open. Sam drove through and parked in the usual place where Padme was waiting to welcome Lydia. The door was opened as the SUV was safely parked. Lydia really jumped out of the car. Padme reached for her and then took her into her arms and hugged her while welcoming her back to the villa. They kissed and also said a few hot words to each other.

Although the night was still young Lydia looked at Sam. After her welcome hug and kiss from Padme, she followed Sam to his hideaway. As they entered his domain she slipped out of her clothes and stretched herself on the middle of the bed while she watched her dad's hard member jumping out of his underwear.

Sam crawled towards Lydia's body, his eyes focused on that precious spot, between her legs. She was watching him with a smile on her lips, while her eyes were shining with the desire to get fucked. She was hot, hotter that she was last night, when she received the confirmation. She even masturbated under her bed covers as her body became wild fire; since dad had confirmed. She made herself cum, more than a couple of times, as with the excitement she could not even sleep.

It was a hell of a night, turning her herself under the covers trying to find the right spot where she could relax and sleep. She could not get out of bed and out of the room as she did not want to alarm her mum about the excitement of the moment. She touched her pussy many times, squeezed her nipples numerous times and fingered her drenched snatch countless times. It was early in the morning when her eyes closed and during the few hours she slept, she dreamed about the many ways her dad was going to fuck her.

Watching her dad's eyes focused on her engorged lips she opened her legs wider. The lips slightly separated with love juices trickling out of the bottom end where the end of her slit was. She was wet as the liquid was shining in the light which was coming from above. 'Touch me dad; lick my pussy with your tongue...' Sam continued looking mesmerised with the beauty he was watching with his own eyes. 'I want to cum dad; I can't wait... I had been so hot waiting for this moment... please dad I beg you... touch me, lick me make me cum..'

Sam did not move. He just opened her legs wider while pushing her knees towards her body. His eyes were still focused on her slightly opened slit. In Sam's eyes the vaginal area was the most beautiful part of all, of the woman's organs. Slowly he lowered his eyes, his lips were too close and the feeling of his breathe was making Lydia going crazy. A sniff and the smell of her fermented juices filled his nostrils. Another sniff and then his master's tongue touched her slightly exposed little bud.

Lydia jumped upwards and Sam's tongue moved up and down. Lydia cried as her body exploded. Sam pushed his tongue between her swollen lips and searched for her vaginal opening while Lydia cried and shouted. Sam continued to dig his tongue into her vagina while suckling on the flowing juices.

'Fuck me dad... fuck meeee? She cried and shouted as her body was on fire.

Sam said nothing except he kept teasing her. He pushed his hands under her bums and pushed them upwards while he pressed her pussy harder against his mouth. Her anal entrance came into view and so Sam licked per pussy from her clitoris down to her ass hole, where he rolled his tongue around her rose bud.

Another attack down around her most erogenous zone and Lydia could not take more, but Sam had other ideas. A finger was inserted straight into her ass, after he used some of the excessive lubricant which had trickled out from her furnace of love.

She did not feel much pain as it drilled itself into her ass with a slight push. Her body was just one orgasm. Her moans and cries and the movement of her body was enough to realize in which heaven, Lydia found herself.

Sam let himself back on the bed lost in the heavenly atmosphere. He moved slowly away without interrupting the benefits of the pleasures she herself was part of. Minutes passed. Sam settled at a short distance on his knees, watching that beautiful young lady lying on his bed, her legs still wide open; her eyes closed while she was still swimming in her latest orgasm.

More minutes had passed before Sam noticed that her body started to relax. His hard cock was there waiting to join in the pleasures by getting inside Lydia's pussy as it had done some months earlier when he enjoyed the breaking of her virginity.

Taking his time watching her breathing slowing down; he moved slowly on his knees until his face with his eyes focused on Lydia face, he was watching for her facial movements and the expressions on her lips. Then their lips touched and suddenly her eyes started to open. She was slightly shocked as another tremor flowed through her blood stream.

Her eyes closed again and while the tremor was still flowing, his hard dick touched her pelvic area. Lydia was aware, but she was not expecting that it was going to happen so soon. Knowing Sam so well; after he tormented her while he exercised on her body she was looking for some relaxation. Her body continued to vibrate as the head started to separate her pouty lips. Sam pressed his lips harder against hers. Her tongue sweetly crawled between his lips while the head of his cock found her juicy covered entrance of her pleasurable box; her portal of love in which her dad was inserting, very gently his wand of light which sure it was more than going to light the interior of her hot furnace.