At the Villa Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam, when the weather was right he went fishing with Antonis. They always managed to catch enough fish which could last a few weeks. By early March Athina became family. Her new dad was everything. He gave her all the support she needed along the way, to help her come out of the depression after the loss her father. Sam paid all the expenses and she had no idea what that funeral did cost, including the memorial tombstone on the grave. She just thanked Sam and was very proud of what he had done towards her father's passing away.

It was Mid March when Sam went back to Athens for the normal visit, to survey what was going on within his company. It was always good to show up and check the normal things, discussions and plans for the future.

Back at the villa just a few hours after Sam had left for Athens Padme and Athina settled themselves in the dining room.

'As you know, Sam had gone to Athens and probably he will be there for a whole week; maybe even a day or two more, depending on the work he has to attend to. As you may already know I will be gone back to my family, probably middle or late August.' Padme was trying to explain some important things she wanted Athina to know and get used to.

'Will that change anything; I mean from the way we are living here together?' Athina rather shocked, asked.

'It may and it may not. I know that Sam loves you a lot and treat you as you know, like if you was his own daughter. I have nothing to complain, because Sam gave me a new life. I was treated nearly like a queen; but Sam was always the adventurous type.' Padme was trying to be cautious the way she wanted to express herself. She wanted to explain to Athina who Sam really was, in reality.

'I'm not sure where this conversation is going. I know Sam had an active live with different women. Everybody knows that. I also know that frequently you go to him, too.' Padme's face had turned rather red as she thought that Athina did not know.

Since Athena became part of the family, Padme became very cautious when she crawled towards Sam's bed. Most times she attended to her, and Sam's needs. She always did that, when Athina had gone to feed the few animals that were still roaming around the garden, such as rabbits, chickens and pigeons, or she stayed and done some other work in the garden.

'Padme, I know Sam respects me a lot and I know that he loves me as a daughter, but I have no right to interfere in his personal life or better his intimate life. His personal needs, only he knows what he likes and the same about you. My personal interest is that I am very happy that I accepted him as my dad; but I want him to be as happy and that includes you.'

'Thanks Athina.' Padme hugged Athina and then she continued. 'I thought you were going to despise me after you found out what we were doing.'

'I never do that, I promise. To tell you the truth I wondered how you were not sleeping with Sam, but one day I came early and when I was coming in, I saw you both naked on the bed, doing what supposed to happen naturally. Curiously I stayed a few minutes hiding behind a curtain. I can say I became agitated and then I went back to my place.' Athina explained.

'I'm sorry.'

'Don't be. I told you, I became you know, agitated. By the time I arrived there I became so wet I wanted to do something... you know, touch myself... something I rarely done. I put my hand between my legs without even taking any of my clothes off. Then I pressed my legs tight together until my body exploded. Remember Padme, I'm not made of stone. There is hot blood flowing in my veins.' Athina declared.

Padme was somewhat shocked with what she had just heard. What information she may have had about Athina's way of living was of a quite girl who had done nothing more except, that she had dedicated her life to her father.

'Padme please, whatever you want to tell me or teach me don't be scarred, whatever you have in mind. I like to learn and I also understand the needs of the body. Please come straight to the point and don't beat around by the bush.'

'....Emmm... sorry I didn't want to hurt you, you know... seeing you around being so quite, happy... I was scarred, I was wondering from where I could start. I'm pleased that you see me in a different way from what I was wondering.' Padme carefully tried to explain.

Athina stood up and walked towards where Padme was sitting. First she hugged her and then... 'Give me your hand?' Athina took her hand and put it between her legs before she closed them together. 'Can you feel the heat and the flowing liquid which had wetted my panties?' Athina asked as she pressed her thighs harder together with her skirt settled on Padme's hand, exposing Athina's beautiful shapely legs.

'Yes you must be really hot.' Athina continued to press her thighs harder together while she moaned. A flush of sexual energy circulated within her blood veins, like which she had never felt before. Her new life started to awake and she knew that she was going to need all the help she could get, to fill those empty gaps.

When her orgasm started to wear off, Athina opened her legs and let Padme's hand free. It was all wet with her hot sexy fluids. Padme lifted her hand, first she smelled it, then she tasted Athina's smelly extractions as she erotically used her tongue and collected as much as she could.

Athina just watched. She was becoming hotter and hotter. She wanted to go to her room, seal the door and do what she could say something she never did... masturbate. She had tried. She knew where she wanted to touch; but she always wondered that, that belonged to a charming prince who would come and offer her, his love.

'Padme, whatever you want to tell me, please do so without any reservations. I want to learn and I will be pleased that after you leave I can please Sam in some ways, but there will always be some reservations. I'm not ready to loose that special item; you know what I mean, which makes a decent woman. Otherwise I'm open to anything.'

'Athina, there are a few things which Sam had ordered and there are others which I want to tell you myself. Let me start from the worst. Please don't take it that I want to impose anything. Please hear me and then make your own decisions. Sam is not what people think. Women sometimes despise him for reasons which they think are not right and men become jealous because they could not enjoy Sam's life with women around him.

'First,' Padme continued; 'behind your back I made an appointment with the doctor so that you will protect yourself if ever you want to enjoy sex with somebody. I also left a reservation that we may not show up. Then Sam had left me a lot of Euros to spend them on clothes. He wants you to change a little bit the way you dress.'

'What do you mean Padme? I can't understand?' Don't I dress well?' Athina asked.

'No sweetie, you dress very well and even Sam is very proud of you. But, I think Sam like to see you, maybe more attractive to the eye. Sam loves clothes. He dresses very elegantly. So, I think he wants you to be dressed better and look more elegant.'

'Ohhh. I never thought he takes so much care, I mean that he notices everything.'

'Yes he does and more than you think; he notices every detail. He wants that you will have a total new wardrobe, from your underwear to the top. So better we start this afternoon. We go down town and start evaluating what there is. We don't need to buy anything today you know; we have a whole week.' Padme explained.

'What time is the doctor's appointment? Did Sam order it?' Padme's face flushed.

Athina noticed Padme's embarrassment. 'Don't be. I will keep the appointment as I know that you wish me well. When one gets too close to the fire...' Athina did not continue. Padme relaxed and felt relieved. She never expected that Athina was such an understanding woman.

After they arrived in town they started to visit the different shops, starting from casual wear from where they chose a couple of pairs of jeans which fitted Athina perfectly; especially those rather longish legs while her round bums fitted tightly. She looked sexier than ever, she had ever been. They bought blouses and dresses; items which Sam had specifically mentioned to Padme and which insisted that he liked to see Athina wearing them. Padme declined to mention anything about what Sam's desires were.

Athina was pleased with what she bought. She had taste and while Sam wanted to see her better dressed, she was not going to decline his perceptions of how he wanted her to look. Sam always had tastes and none the less when he had such a beautiful lady living within his household. He knew that he was being very discreet and more than that, he wanted to respect her sentiments and her privacy. She was special.

The visit to the doctor, who happened to be a female, went well. They chatted and a few light jokes followed while she was examining Athina, especially when extracting a few tubes of blood. She was very cautious and wished Athina the best she wanted. 'You are very healthy my dear. Probably by Wednesday I will have all the results, but better if you come again on Thursday at about the same time. The tests are just, routine. Don't forget a small bottle of yellowish liquid.

'What do you mean?' Athina asked. The doctor looked at her and immediately she realized what she wanted. They both smiled at each other and after she paid, they left.

The last visit was to the 'Private Shop'. There; there was everything a young woman desired from the most decent underwear to the most provocative. First, they spent more than half an hour getting acquainted with what there was on display. Although Athina had always bought her own undies, she had never visited the latest shops which had popped up in the recent months.

She walked around the miscellaneous displays of all kinds of colours, sizes and some of the most erotic underwear including night dresses, the like of which she had never seen before. They went around the display at least another couple of times, acquainting themselves with what there were within the rather erotically decorated shop. Athina fascinated herself with the way the display was presented and lit. She had taste.

As Athina started to pick the first items which were the classic type, but with modern colours and styles, which like them she had never owned; tingles between her legs started to erupt. She felt sex hot liquids flowing; she became excited and started to get wetter. She wondered what was next.

Since that morning she felt feelings she never felt the like, before. She was wondering what actions she had to take. She did not even bring a pad with her, just in case, but she never wondered what was on display. She started to feel uncomfortable. The only consolation was; she was whom she was wearing a skirt, rather than a tight pair of jeans.

With Padme watching, Athina chose an array of different types and colours, sexy provocative See Through G-stings, a couple of French Knickers and even the classic briefs. While making the choices she wondered what Sam would be thinking. She knew, that he had a say in what she was choosing; but finally she decided what she did not want or if she was not ready to expose her inner feelings. She was sure that Sam was going to get some feedback; from Padme of course.

She tried the night dress. She chose shorties and full length, but also as revealing as they could. There were sexy ones too and most of all with the colours that made her body look exciting, and provocative. She wanted Sam to want her. She wanted to torment him, not because she hated him, but because a small flame had already started to burn in her heart.

Athina knew Sam's ideas about marriage; tying himself to one single woman was never on his agenda. She knew that he was; just scarred of being tied to one woman. Her assumption was; that once he was successful in many ways, he was scarred that he may fail. The thought in her mind while picking those daring clothes made her hotter and hotter. She felt her love juice crawling along her inner thighs. She started to panic.

She walked towards the shop owner. 'Can I use the toilet please?'

'No problem.' She guided her towards where the door was. Athina entered and relaxed. It was a full bathroom, rather spacious, complete with everything like if it was on show. The room itself was very clean with a sexy sort of erotic smells. The smell of the burning exotic gasses increased her hot feelings. After she settled herself to relieve her bladder, she noticed one of those, burning itself slowly on a small shelf high up.

She took her time. She relaxed again and then with the use of some toilet paper she started to clean between her legs from around her inner thighs. Before she left, she packed her pussy with loads of toilet paper. There was also a small bottle of perfume of which she used a little; at least she could change the atmosphere a little bit.

Very relaxed, Athina continued with her choices, and the worries she had she had eliminated them. She was back to her normal self, happy and looking forward. She conferred with Padme about the choices, with which she put an extra couple of short dresses, otherwise the order looked complete.

Before the bill was presented, they took another look around the shop during which they discovered a door which was slightly shut. As Athina opened the door outwards the light automatically came on. It was a rather small room with the walls covered with mirrors with a darkish coloured background. There were many items hanging on shelves and on stands. Everything seemed mixed together.

As Athina stepped inside with Padme in tow, she was shocked. At first she wondered what they were, but soon she realized that whatever there was on display, looked shocking. They were nothing more than aids to relieve sexual frustrations. Although Athina had never heard about such devises, she quickly realized that maybe they were needed by some part of the female society. There were some which probably were used by males such as penis enlarging pumps. There were porn DVD's and literature, such as books and magazines.

They took some time evaluating what there was for sale. All types of different replicas of the male organ, some with batteries, others without. Both ladies were becoming energised. Athina adapting herself well to the modern world did not feel that embarrassed, neither with the toys nor with certain types of belts, chains and the other materials which she thought that they were used to enjoy the pleasures of pain, while their bodies were punished or beaten with the different types of whips.

They spent some more time evaluating what was there for sale. The most disturbing were the aids to initiate pain, while re the sex toys, they both realized without even saying a word, were items which maybe can help some of the community. At last the owner walked slowly towards them as politely as she could, she asked if they needed any help.

'Well; we were just curious.' Athina answered. 'We had never seen anything like this, especially me. Do people use these objects, what you call them, toys?'

'Well, most times they are ordered through the internet and we just send them discreetly. There are some who like you become curious, but most time they get them discreetly, and as discreetly they collect them after we prepare them. For some they are a relief, for others it's the curiosity of what they can do.' The owner explained.

Athina and Padme accepted the explanation. Then Padme asked about massage oil, to which the owner referred them to a shop close by, which was dedicated to the beauty of the female body.

The bill was quite high. Athina was shocked, but she made no comments. Padme paid the bill and when they were out in the street, she told her that there were still more Euros left, if Athina needed something else. The answer was in the negative. From there they went to the last shop they had on their list where there was an assorted collection of beauty items, not only for women but also for males. From there they bought the massage oils and a few packs of gases with different smells.

When they arrived home, even though they hired a taxi, they were exhausted. Athina went straight to the bathroom, where after she relieved herself she soaked herself in a hot bath. She laid there in the hot soapy water thinking about the clothes she bought. They were a dream come true. She tried to avoid her mind from sliding away towards all the sex toys and the other stuff which she never thought they ever existed. Athina never thought there were people who use such items to pleasure their bodies or to enhance sexual pleasure. And what about those items which causes pain on the body? For Athina they were the strangest things she ever came across.

They were both dead tired. Soon after they had dinner, they relaxed for a short time before they went to their individual bedrooms. Athina spent time thinking and seeing nothing more in her eyes, than those toys. Many times she felt itches down between her legs. She tried to abandon them, forget them, but not until she put her hand between her legs. She could not resist not opening them, just wide enough. She started to massage between those hot pussy lips where she had the itching.

She felt cheated by her own body. A few times she had to give in, more in curiosity rather than in need. That day, she felt there was the need. She became scarred. She was going to betray her principles, those principles she believed in. She thought very hard... trying to find a way out. She thought and thought, analysed whether she should pleasure her body and relieve the tension, or not.

She thought about Padme in the other room. Was she masturbating? Will she go and sleep with her? One question after another and finally all the answers were bad. She had to do something. Her right hand was jammed against her pussy and squeezed between her thighs. Every now and then she moaned. The gusset was drenched as was her hand. She continued thinking. She wanted an answer. At last there was relief.

With her closed eyes she saw Sam's handsome face. It was flowing inside her like a dream. Above all, he was the one who protected her, gave her a place where she could be safe and never showed any desire or took advantage of her. She was flowing over the clouds as she opened her legs and pulled her hand; until her fingers, found her clitories. With the pointing finger she started to massage the little nubile. She even wished she had Padme's lips between her legs, suckling on her cascading juices.

The smell from between her legs was intoxicating. A few times with the fingers of her left hand she collected some of the flowing love juice and slowly brought it up to her nose. Then she pushed her fingers into her mouth, enjoying the tastes of nature's produce.

Her body started to vibrate. Her fingers kept the pace as she continued to masturbate, sometimes a finger got too close to her virgin opening, which she definitely wanted to protect, at any cost. With her left hand still sticky with the liquids she had messed it with, she was squeezing one of her nipples, sometimes as hard as she could; while between her legs the heat was multiplying faster and faster.

At last she cried, a cry like she never had ever had cried before. Her body trembled. She felt Sam pushing his manhood for the first time inside her vagina. A flush of liquid flew out of its natural source. Everywhere was wet, including the underneath bed cover. The cries and the moans continued. She was shouting. The sounds were high.

Padme thought something had happened. She got out of bed and ran towards Athina's bedroom. She found her there in the middle of the double bed soaked, not only in sweat but also in her hot sexy juices. She wanted to ask Athina what happened; but she made one plus one and knew precisely what had happened.