At the Villa Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

Then she looked back at Sam. She noticed that he was just closing the door. He seemed that he had just walked out of the shower with only the towel around his waist. It was just big enough, to cover part of his body from around the waist down; otherwise she thought there was nothing else underneath it.

'May I ask why you came here?' Sam politely asked.

'Sure, you have every right to ask?' She asked as she continued walking until she got as close to him as she wanted. She looked again directly into his eyes. Sam was not sure he liked the way; the way she was looking directly in his eyes.

"She is not the same Athina." He thought. "Is there a hidden Athina?"

Then she walked towards the double bed; she checked it for comfort by pressing the middle of the mattress. 'It's a very comfortable bed, Sam?' Then she walked around very elegantly and sexy, while she started to take off her housecoat. She turned her back towards him when at last she let it fall on its own, a heap on the floor. Sam was watching. By right he thought. 'Beautiful women are always worth looking at, and maybe, they even do it to be desired; but tonight she was more than desirable, she was stunning.' Even his cock made an impact when she came down from her room, earlier on.

That last look was more intriguing. His cock pushed the towel upwards, exposing what was automatically happening behind the scenes. "His manhood must be too hard to lift the towel at the front." Athina thought.

She started to walk back towards him. One step after another while she moved her ass from right to left, with just a string coming up from between her bare bums. The peach coloured see through nightie, only covered half way down over her bums. When she was half way between Sam and the bed she made a 180 degrees turn; giving Sam a good view of her fantastic ass and those perfectly shaped legs with a gap between them; her pussy was barely covered. Her breasts with those hard nipples were totally on show; the see-through nightie was barley effective.

Sam's eyes had seen too many beautiful women, from teens to older; but Athina at that moment was the most beautiful. His eyes were focused on her. He wanted her, like he wanted one of the best ladies he ever had.

Athina was teasing him, tormenting him. It was something he never liked, but he enjoyed the charade as much as Athina loved it. She got closer, their eyes were too close, their lips were about to touch. The heat was growing and the tension was at the highest level. Athina's eyes were sharp. "They hurt." Sam thought. Their lips touched and her tongue made a whorish move between his slightly open lips. His cock was jumpy, ready to explode. He could not control himself. He pulled his PC muscle a few quick times, before he managed to avoid being humiliated.

Athina's lips pressed harder against him. Her body was too close. Her bare nipples pressed hard against his chest. They were as hard as steel, pressing into his body. With her left hand travelling around his neck, she held him tight. As the kiss lingered on, she moved the free hand downwards and grabbed his hard cock, after she pulled his towel off, which exposed everything.

As their lips slightly separated, she started to talk. 'Sam, it feels so big... Wowww. Is it so big because it fell in love... or just for your pleasure?' Sam's eyes were focused on hers. He said nothing but she continued. 'Maybe one day I will be in a position to let you use it for a good cause... maybe we can make complete loovve.' She stressed the word LOVE.

Sam was shocked. What did she want to say, or explain? Why sometimes she was using 'Dad' and at other times 'Sam'?

Sam did not ask. She looked back directly into his eyes. 'Dad maybe one day we can make real love, but not yet. You are not yet ready. But there is an eighty per cent possibility that you will change. Maybe, now you will not understand; but you may do so later; in the months to come.'

'Sorry sweetie, I don't think, I understand? What you are trying to say? Can you explain in a few simple words?' Sam asked.

'Dad, it is already too late and I like to play.' Athina looked back precisely where she hurts the most. (In his Eyes) She pushed him backwards slowly until he was against the bed. She was still holding his hard big cock in her hand and which was on the brim of exploding.

Sam said nothing. He seemed he's not anymore in control. He was worried. He started to think back; when he made love to his sister and to Lydia. But Athina was different. It wasn't incest, he thought. What will he do? He will he make love to her, fuck her; take her cherry? What does she wants? There were questions he asked over and over.

From chapter 26, the above story continues in Chapter 28.

Chapter 27 will involve Lydia's search for a permanent boyfriend.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers