At the Villa Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam stood up, gave him first a dirty look, then a smile and walked away. Christos was stunned. He knew that it would be better if he starts working on that damn problem. He had more than enough money; but they were too precious to loose them in such a way. He was never a looser. He was always a winner, but it didn't matter how.

Sam jumped in his thoughts. 'I have piece of paper where I just scribbled this agreement, but I'm missing your signature.'

'Is it really necessary?'

'Just depends who the gentleman is; if he is or if he's not.'

Christos just signed on the original. He probably did not realize that there were three copies. Sam left one copy with the sergeant and drove home.

Christos still, was not ready to accommodate Sam and his bitch; his cousin; but it seemed that in those circumstances there were no other alternatives. "Sam is a hard nut to crack. He played his cards right and left no doors that I could open, whether by the wrong arm or the good one. He was too fucking bright! I couldn't believe I'm going to make that fucking bitch, so rich." He talked to himself with venom coming out with every word.

When Sam arrived home he looked at Athina with a big smile. She knew that he won. She knew that she did not need to ask any questions. He asked Athina if she got a scanned I.D. for which she answered in the affirmative.

'We have to send it to the bank manager preferably as soon as you can do it.' Quietly they went up the stairs to the computer room and as soon as the computer was connected, Sam handled a copy of the bank manager's email address; then she scribbled a few words well written, and attached a copy of her I.D. to the bank manager.

'Dad this bank is in Athens?'

'Yes sweetie; you are right. It is a foreign bank operating there, and in other parts of Greece but not on this island. I believe it is safer and the manger is great, still young and practised banking in England. Therefore, next Monday we will have to go to Athens, together.'

'Is it true dad? I can't believe it. How long are we going to stay?' Athina excitedly asked.

'I just hope that by then they will get rid of your cousin from the island. It was a long day, but I think you are going to be well paid, for all the hassle he caused you. I assure you, he will never get closer to you again, especially if I am around.'

'I was not scarred of him dad; I told him a few words and sure I hit where I wanted; just under the belt. Isn't that's how you describe that type of act?' She asked with her blood filled red face.

'Yes, that's right. The bank manager should send us the details of the bank account I opened in your name, first thing tomorrow morning. When we receive them we pass details to your bright cousin; hopefully before the bank closes tomorrow, the payment I asked for, will be safe in your account.'

'What does it amount to, the final amount?' Athina curiously asked.

'At this moment better if you don't ask?' Sam answered.

'So it means that I have to wait until we go to Athens; is that what is right?' Athina asked.

'Precisely right, Athina... better if you can wait until next Monday.'

Sam, Athina and Padme spent the rest of the evening quietly. They enjoyed dinner, chatted, but what happened during the day nothing was ever mentioned. When the time for bed arrived everybody went to his bedroom, lights out but although both Sam and Padme were sound asleep; Athina took some time before she really relaxed and slept. Those words, which her cousin had insulted her with, kept creeping in her brains.

They all slept late and the last one to wake up was Athina. Sam was anxious to get into the computer, but he did not dare wake Athina early. He knew in what situation she had to go through, dealing with that piece of shit.

It was after nine the next morning before Athina crawled out from under the covers. While Padme was preparing breakfast for Athina she went upstairs to work on the computer. She had forgotten about Uncle George, but Sam remembered that he had to go to the airport to pick him up.

Athina checked the mail and found the email Sam was waiting for. The bank account number and details were all there written on the e-mail; therefore she printed a couple of copies, one of which had to be taken to the police headquarters where Christos was being kept, locked up. What happened after; it was all taken care of by Christos himself with his Blackberry.

When Uncle George arrived he took her in his arms, excused himself for what happened the previous day. He also showed his respects to his brother Prodromos, Athina's father.

'If I knew, I'm sure I could have come to give my respects to your father. I know that after what Christos had done, your father never wanted anything to do with the rest of our family. I think he knew what Christos had in mind. If Sam did not save you, today you have got nothing left. What your father has done, asking Sam to protect you; I agree he was very right. I'm sure that your father knew; that by asking Sam to protect you; you were getting more than another loving father.'

'Uncle George, you are right. I have more than a father. When my dad died, Sam took care of everything. It was a relief not to go to such an ordeal, especially with all those necessities, after he passed away.'

'You had been very lucky my dear. When can I visit your father's rest place?'

'When you will be ready, we can go?' Athina answered.

'Well I will ask Sam if he can drive us there, otherwise if Sam is busy you can drive. I don't think Sam will mind.' Sam was available and joined them on a visit to the cemetery. Sam waited outside. He wanted to give them some privacy, so Athina and her uncle walked within the boundaries until they came to the place where Prodromos, her father was laid to rest. George took a look at the grave with the tombstone on which, details were engraved in the marble.

'I'm proud of you Athina.' He turned towards her and hugged her and kissed her while tears leaked from his eyes.

'Uncle, Sam took care of everything. From the moment he passed away I was devastated, even though I knew that there was no hope that I was ever going to take him home alive. From there on, I just cried for loosing my dad. Sam even paid for everything. I had been living with Sam since that day when we took him to hospital. My father's choice of a surrogate father worked very, very well.' Athina explained.

'You are lucky my dear. It is very rare that you can find somebody to look after you and for free; nowadays not even for money. My last advice is, look after Sam.' He did not say another word. He knew that Athina knew how to handle certain issues.

From the cemetery they drove to the police headquarters, but before they stopped at a coffee shop where they enjoyed drinking something hot while they got acquainted with the many issues in the family, about which Athena knew very little.

The payment entered Athina's bank account a couple of hours before the bank closed for business. Athina was checking the emails with Sam sitting next to her. When she saw the amount deposited in that account she was shocked. She could not believe her eyes.

'Dad, are you crazy? Is that amount, right? I don't think I can even read it.' Athina stayed looking at him with an open mouth.

'Are you happy?' Sam asked.

'Why did you ask for so much?' She asked back.

'There is another cheque which Uncle George left, also in your name. It is another one hundred thousand Euros. Uncle George is a respectful person.'

'I know dad. He was very pleased that you looked after me when the bad times came. Thanks dad, a hundred times more. I always appreciated your help, but now I am not only appreciating it, but I understand what a gentleman you are. Thanks again and again.' She cried again and again as she hugged him.'

When the night came she could not sleep. She thought of going upstairs and work on the computer, but she decided it was not the right time. She tried to work the numbers she saw on the email. She wondered; how was it possible... half a million Euros. She wondered what guts Sam had, to extract half a million Euros as damages. Not only that, Uncle George left another hundred thousand.'

It was after midnight when Athina finally closed her eyes. She was very tired, her eyes wanted to close but she was not yet ready. At some point she slept.

The days passed. Christos was arraigned in court on Thursday before the magistrate who in a few minutes, the case was decided. The Magistrate first called the foreman who was in charge of demolishing the wall. He confirmed that Athina was insulted with the words mentioned. Then it was Athina's turn who confirmed what the Forman had already said. 'Just ten thousand Euros and you can go.' The Magistrate closed the case.

The island came back to normal. Sam and Athina started to prepare to go to Athens on the coming Monday. The flight was perfect. Athina was excited watching her island disappear while they were flying over the blue sea of the Aegean Sea. As the plane started to loose height she felt a bit uneasy until the wheels touched the tarmac and taxied to a parking area away from the main Terminal. An airport bus drove quickly towards the arriving aeroplane and by the time the bus arrived, the aeroplane engines had been shut down. The transfer to the terminal was very efficient.

.

After Sam and Athina arrived at the Athens's hotel they left the luggage with the concierge they took a taxi to the bank where they were welcomed by the bank manager. Coffee was served and Athina had to sign a few documents. She was also presented with a visa card. Small talk took place until the manager showed them a page from a local paper, where there was the story of how Christos was devastated by a woman, bla; bla; bla. Athina's face turned red. There was something about the amount of Euros which she had extracted from him, which was not the right amount, but not too far out. He also gave Athina a photocopy to keep it as a momentum.

'Don't be. People like that, deserve nothing better.' The manager encouraged her. 'You were very lucky you had Sam behind you.'

'After I lost my dad I found another one, as good; as the first.'

'Respect him. I know he deserves such respect.' The manager insisted.

They spent some more time talking about banking, interest rates; the Greek problems and much more. Before they left, the manager invited them to join him and his wife for evening dinner at a well known restaurant. He also informed Athina that he will bring her a Gold Master Card too.

There was still time, so Sam took her on a tour on one of those open top buses, which roams in every city in Europe; a taste of the real Athens, suffocated with all kinds of transport and overly populated. They stopped close to the Acropolis from where they walked all the way up. From there, there was a breathtaking scene which Athena enjoyed, trying to look as far as she could.

From there, they took a taxi back to the hotel, where after they checked in, they sat at one of the restaurants where they enjoyed a light lunch before they retired to their separate rooms. Sam's was on the 2nd floor and Athina on the 4th floor.

'Sam really wanted a rest but Athina had other ideas. She made a tour around her room, then she took a second to check of her wardrobe which was not much but she had brought the best. She left the room after she made sure she will remember the memorized secret number of her visa.

First stop was at the beauty salon at the hotel shopping area. After she discussed what she wanted she made an appointment for around six in the evening. Happy that she managed to get away and became independent in a town she knew nothing about; she built courage and started to discover a strange place all on her own. She walked around the area where the hotel receptionist had indicated on the map. She was delighted, felt certain freedom as she walked around that locality where the modern shopping archives were situated.

From one shop she went into another. She tried those clothes which she thought they can transform her into a modern day princess. She even wondered what clothes the manager's wife would come dressed with. She wanted to look terrific; exceptional. She wanted Sam to be proud of her, being in such company. Although she never met the manager's wife she started to evaluate in her mind, what she may be wearing for such an evening. Nothing more than something classical, she thought.

She went through six or seven shops where she tried about five different dresses of which three of them looked perfect for the occasion. She had to eliminate two. Two were from the same shop; therefore she thought that if she eliminates one of the two she could have made the best choice. She tried them both, again, and out of which she made her choice. After that she wanted a pair of shoes. A three inch heal made her look like a star. She walked a few steps to get the feeling. At first she looked scared as she had rarely, wore high heels.

Being rather tall; more than 1.7meters, she was very careful how many centimetres she would add. She did not want to be about Sam's height; she may not look right. She preferred to be slightly shorter.

When she returned back to the hotel she went straight to the beauty salon. She arrived a little earlier than the appointed time. As they had an available place, they promptly started setting her up. She showed them the dress she was going to wear that evening and seemed it helped. Accordingly they applied the makeup, lipstick, and the setting of her hair.

Satisfied with herself, Athina sat on the sofa in her room wondering about her first official evening. She wanted to feel relaxed before the appointed time, when they had to leave the hotel and go to the restaurant. She thought about Sam, his looks, the way he looked at women; the power he still has on women; the way he manipulate them with his eyes; making them shed their clothes and offer him their naked bodies.

She was not jealous, none in the least. She knew he loved her both as a woman and mostly as his daughter. He made one distinction; his love for this new daughter was too strong. His other love, that of Athina as a woman, would never get closer than it was proper or necessary.

'To-night is my night.' Athina said to herself as she was dreaming about her future. It was planned and she knew many things that were going to happen and which Sam did not yet know; or better understand. 'Tonight Sam will not run away from me. I know why. I know he is not ready. He is still scarred that he don't make a success, or better, he thinks that he does not, fit in a marriage. He always had any woman he wanted; a look in their eyes and they melt. To-night is the night.' Athina said again and again as she was alone waiting for that first moment when she Sam's guest at that dinner. She was sure that Sam was going to enjoy the first shock of his life.

She stood up and walked around the room, once...twice. She looked at herself wherever there was a mirror. She looked superb; even in the other dress she had brought with her. She had not yet tried the new one, which she had bought that afternoon. She shed her clothes one by one, until she was down to her panties. She noticed, she was wet, rather too excited and too much love juices sticking to the insides of her inner thighs. She felt she was more than wet!

She removed her briefs and checked them. They were drenched, full of the hot liquid which leaked in the last couple of hours. There was enough time left, to get into the shower. She was very careful not to wet her hair; therefore she concentrated from under her arms downwards, carefully using a face cloth. Comfortable with herself, she started to dry herself. First she put on a G-string and a pad between her legs. She knew she was going to get wet, again. The rest was easy. In the few remaining minutes she just made sure that she would look nothing less, than the best.

When she walked out of the elevator, Sam was shocked. He could not believe the transformation. She walked towards him with her face lifted, her eyes looking straight into his eyes; her lifted breasts partially exposed, but within limits. In one hand she had a small rather longish purse without any handles and on the other, she was carrying a cape with which she will cover her partly bare shoulders, if the need arises.

Sam wondered if she was the same Athina he knew until that morning. He could not believe where she had made that transformation; that dress he never saw; that hair-do was like it was made on the head of a queen; and what about that dress; the colour and the design. His cock jumped in his pants and became as hard as steel. He never thought about Athina in a sexual way, at least not until that very moment.

They walked out of the hotel where they found a taxi waiting for them. They sat next to each other on the back seat, relaxed and watching people roaming the Athens's streets. There was little talk until they arrived at the designated restaurant. As they alighted, they found the Bank Manager waiting, together with his wife.

'Did we keep you waiting?' Sam asked.

'We just arrived a little early, only by few minutes.' Then they made the introductions and entered the restaurant. The food was good and there was a lot of small talk across the table. Sometime during the dinning period, when the women decided to retire to the powder room, the manager asked Sam. 'Sam, what are you waiting for? She's the most beautiful lady I had ever seen... you must be crazy not to marry her.'

'Relax Demetrius; the time is not yet right. I prefer life as it is; being free.' Sam answered.

'When do you think it's going to be right?' Demetrius insisted.

'I never asked myself such a question. I have no idea, even though sometimes I thought about it. Better, don't ask.' Sam continued to insist that freedom is less expensive and less painful.

The manager was ready to press the subject but Athina and his wife were returning back. There was no time. After they sat down with Athina next to the manager he presented her with her Gold Master Card including a sealed envelope, which usually is posted separately.

After they finished their dinner they went to a bar, where they also danced to Greek music. Athina, although she did not seem that she had danced much along the years, she still remembered how to do so from her school days. She had done very well and Sam felt very proud with her at his side. She really lifted his moral and made her presence, recognized.

Tired, they said their goodbyes. It did not take them long before they shared goodbyes kissed and good nights. Sam got off from the elevator while Athina went up to her room on the 4thfloor. As she entered her room she took all her clothes off, except for her G-string. The pad was wet but she decided to leave it. It had already started to smell. Before she wore the hotel's white housecoat she put on one of her flimsiest nightdresses she had brought with her. It was sexy and barely covered her beautiful small bums. When she was ready she walked to the elevator with nothing more, not even a pair of shoes.

As soon as she arrived infront of Sam's room she knocked, even though there was the 'DON'T DISTURB' sign hanging on the outside. Sam wondered who the devil was, who interrupted him. Slowly, he slightly opened the door. He was shocked when she saw Athena clad in just the hotel housecoat.

'Is there a problem sweetie?' Sam asked.

'There is only one problem dad...' She was standing close to him, very close. Then she looked straight into his eyes. Sam felt a shock he had never, ever felt the like of it, before. No woman had ever done that to him.

'May I come in, Saam?' she asked while emphasizing the word "Sam". Sam noticed the way she pronounced his name; and he wondered where did the word 'dad', had gone. He had no idea how, she just slipped into his room, without waiting for his permission. He had no idea what was happening. He just watched her, while she walked around the room so slowly; step after step; evaluating what was around. It was pretty much the same like the one she had on the fourth floor. The only difference was; that Sam was accommodated in a room with a double bed, compared with the two single beds in her room.