All Comments on 'Athena Ch. 02'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

More, love it, great writer always hits the spot lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Was that a Princess Bride reference in a futadom dubcon story? That's adorable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nitpicking

I want to start off by saying that I love your writing and can't wait for chapter 3 of the Athena series.

That being said, there is one moment that totally pulls me out of the story, and it happens right in the middle of the erotic climax. You have a scene of shower sex, and use soap as lube.

Water is less slick than the natural mucus found in a vagina or even an anus. Anyone who's had sex under/around water can tell you that it makes for terrible lube and even makes the addition of lubricants less effective. To make things worse, Athena puts soap in Robin's ass. Soap may feel slick because it has oils in it, but it's thin and actually *removes* oils from skin--such as the oils in your colon that prevent it from itching like a rash every time you shift your legs.

I'm willing to suspend a lot of disbelief when I read fiction (even more when I read erotic fiction) but the image of something like soap going in a person's anus just makes me want to curl up and scream. And when it doesn't result in the victim being hospitalized with a bleeding anus, it makes me want to throw my keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nitpicking?

Dude shut the hell up and read the story from my personal favorite author... sooo much talent... need more

GingerTG81GingerTG81almost 6 years ago
:)

Another great story as always. Love the characters, love the sex absolutely love D/s aspect of the characters together. I found these characters particularly interesting and Can imagine all kinds of wonderful possibilities with them. Would love to read more about them. Keep up the great work. :)

xxjannxxjannover 5 years ago
Athena Pt 1+2!!!!!

Xtina... you're one heck of an author! Fantastic writing. I'm going to check out more off your work here!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

I think you should add a nonconsent/reluctance tag to these two chapters. Yes, he winds up enjoying being fucked, but he was manipulated and forced into it.

You wrote it well, and was very hot to read. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Would love to hear more on this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Athena Previous Part
Athena Series Info