Attaining Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well baby, are you about ready for bed?"

"I don't know if I'm sleepy yet."

"We can have some fun. We don't have to go to sleep yet."

Traci and I got undressed and I was surprised to find that she had real boobs. I walked over to her and put out my hand, but hesitated. Traci smiled, took my hand and placed it firmly on her boob.

"Yes, baby. You can touch them and play with them."

I touched her boob gingerly, and she took my hand and moved it across her boob and over her nipple.

"They don't break. Don't bruise them, but stroke them and enjoy them, baby."

I put both hands on her boobs, and sweetly touched them both, squeezing them and lightly pinching her nipples. Traci smiled and moaned and led me over to the bed where she laid down and pulled me down on her. As I caressed and fondled her boobs, she moved my head down and I kissed one nipple and sucked on it as I played with the other one.

I could hardly believe how warm and soft and tender they felt. I kissed all around the breast, licking it, sucking on the nipple, before moving to the other one and touching the first one. I reveled in Traci's boobs and could hardly imagine anything better than being able to play with them. As I did, Traci stroked my head, while moaning and arching her back. After doing that for a while, Traci pulled me up and we kissed some more, before she spoke.

"Baby, earlier, I fucked your ass, but all you got from me when a blow job. That's not fair to you. You can fuck my ass now. Come on, baby."

Traci got on her hands and knees in bed pulled me around behind her and handed me some lube.

"Rub this all over your dick, baby. Then get some on your finger and stick your finger in my ass to lube it up too."

I lubed up and as I stuck my finger in her ass, she sighed and wiggled her ass in pleasure, moving back to fuck my finger with her ass.

"Baby, go ahead, put it in me."

I got on her and tried to guide my prick into her asshole, but had trouble finding the mark. Traci reached around, grabbed my dick and guided it into her. It felt great when Traci sucked me off, but that was nothing compared to how her ass grabbed my cock. She felt so tight and so wonderful. I almost came at once, then I settled down to a steady pumping of her ass.

Deep throating me was good but this was so much better. I could feel my orgasm coming on this time and as I came, I jammed my dick as deep into her ass as I could get it. It felt so great, I almost fainted and collapsed onto her back as I dumped my load in her.

"God, Traci that was wonderful."

"Glad you enjoyed it, baby. Believe me, I liked it too. You've got the perfect size dick, it fills me up without hurting at all."

I almost fell off her onto the bed and it took me a few minutes to catch my breath, as she stroked me and I stroked her and we kissed. As I lay there I realized it hadn't been wholly equal.

"Traci. I came in your mouth, but you never got to come in mine."

"You ready for that, baby?"

I slipped down Traci's body and took her dick in my mouth. It was only the third time I'd had a cock in my mouth, but I wanted her to enjoy all this as much as I had. I worked to make love to her prick with my mouth. She arched her back and stroked my head, as she moaned.

"Baby, I'm going to cum."

I didn't slow down, taking her as deep into my mouth and throat as I could before she erupted with what felt like gallons of cum in my mouth. I took it all and slowly worked her dick out, cleaning it off as I went, and swallowing as much of her cum as I could. She pulled me up to her and we kissed for the longest time, and I know she could taste her own cum in my mouth. Finally we began to get tired, and Traci rolled me over and spooned me and we drifted off to sleep that way.

...

When I woke up the next morning, it took me a moment to remember where I was and what I'd done the night before. When I did, I began to feel a little apprehensive again. Traci woke up beside me and stroked my face, and kissed me, but I was uneasy even about that.

"Honey, you've had a rough 24 hours, and I know I should have been more open about what was going to happen beforehand."

"I'm not sure about all this."

"But if I'd told you, you would have run away screaming and never given it a chance."

"I kind of wish I had."

"You could have. Even after your makeover, you could have marched your cute little ass right out of here and never come back."

"Dressed in girl's clothes."

"Dressed in your clothes until you leave or I decide otherwise."

"And I don't have any choice?"

"Of course you do. You can put on your clothes and walk out of here right now."

"Looking like a girl."

"Is it really so terrible being my girl, when you have me as your girl?"

"But you aren't a girl."

Traci had a flash of anger before speaking again.

"I am a girl - a girl with a penis - and boobs."

"I'm confused."

"Yes, you are."

"I mean, a boy has a penis and a girl has a pussy."

"What about the person who was born with both? What about the person who wasn't born one or the other and doctors operate to make it look like what they think it should be?"

"But XY chromosomes make a boy and XX make a girl."

"Some XY are born with a vagina and some XX are born with a penis. Besides some folks are XXY or some other combination."

"Aren't those people freaks?"

Traci really seemed to get angry at that.

"Those are human beings who deserve as much respect as any other humans."

"I'm sorry. I just - "

"And some people grow up knowing that despite what's between their legs and despite their chromosomes, they aren't what people think they are or should be."

"I just always thought - "

"You and everyone else is what other people thought. Some folks just go along with it all not understanding their own natures. I saw something in you, and I want you to understand enough to realize what you really are."

"Aren't I a guy?"

"Walk on this side a little while. Then you tell me what you are."

"But how long?"

"Give it this semester - no more. Besides last night you seemed to enjoy being a woman."

"And everything that goes with it?"

"Baby, you have two sides. You need to understand them both to really understand who you are."

Traci leaned forward and kissed me. I couldn't help but kiss her back. I wasn't sure who I was, but I wasn't sure I liked the process of figuring it out either. On the other hand, I liked being with Traci and liked what we'd done together, even if it seemed weird. I reached for her boobs and touched them and Traci kissed me even more passionately.

We spent quite a while kissing and touching before I fucked her in the ass, and she fucked me also. Maybe it wasn't my mental image of the perfect relationship - sexual or otherwise. It seemed to be giving me pleasure and not harming me.

We showered and dressed. Traci gave me some clean panties, but I wore the same skirt, blouse and bra as last night. Traci did my hair and makeup, but spent time telling and showing me how it was done, and telling me that soon I'd be able to do my own. I kind of liked having her do my hair and makeup, but realized I couldn't expect her to do that all the time.

Once we were both dressed, we started back to the common area.

"Baby, we need to get you some more clothes. One outfit just won't do. Then we can pick up your personal belongings from your dorm room - except for your ratty clothes."

"So I won't need boy clothes for a while?"

"No, baby. Not for a while."

When we got to the common area Bob was there and Traci went up to him.

"We need to get Joy some more clothes."

"And I suppose you want me to pay for it?"

"Yes. I do."

"And what do I get out of it?"

"You got a first installment last night, as I recall."

"I got a blow job. I didn't get to fuck her ass."

"Poor baby."

"How about I get that now, if you want money for clothes?"

"We're going out to try on clothes. She isn't going to do that with your cum dripping out of her ass."

"Why should I cough up any money then?"

"Cause you're going to want her tonight or some other night. Tell you what though - you can have a choice, either you get her ass tonight, or she can suck you off again now - but not both."

"Fine - I'll take now."

"Joy, please thank Bob for financing our clothes shopping - in a way he finds meaningful."

I walked over to Bob and got down on my knees. I looked up at him and he had a smirk on his face, but I knew I needed to do this for Traci, and for me. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his prick, which was already starting to get hard. I took the head in between my lips like it was a lollypop, pulling it out again. Bob moaned a bit and I began to take him deeper and deeper into my mouth.

I realized I was getting him deeper than I'd managed to get either him or Traci last night. I guess I was starting to overcome my gag reflex. I took him as deep as I could, slowly in and out, stroking with my hand as he left my mouth. Bob's knees started to wobble a little and I realized he was really getting into it. He was near a table and pulled me with him as he edged back to lean against the table.

As Bob continued to moan, and I continued to suck him off, I realized we'd collected a small audience of some of the other guys in the place. I got a little nervous. I was okay sucking Bob off now but didn't want to take on the whole bunch. I sure as hell wasn't ready for that. Bob pulled my head tight to him as he came deep in my throat. When he let go, I caught my breath and swallowed his cum.

One of the other guys started to come toward me as I finished with Bob. Traci put out a hand and stopped him. He gave her a nasty look.

"Boys, we're not having a gangbang - not now and not tonight. Everyone will eventually get their turn, but not all at once."

The guy looked disgusted and walked away as I stood back up. Bob looked at me, nodded and handed some cash to Traci.

"She's getting better, but she's got a ways to go still."

"Give her a little time. She's still new at this."

"Bring me back the receipts."

"Of course, Bob."

Traci put the cash in her purse, kissed me, took my arm and we walked out, arm in arm.

"We'll need to get you several more pair of panties and bras. Let's stick with skirts and blouses for now for outer wear. No slacks. Dresses later, but you can mix and match skirts and blouses without looking like you're always wearing the same few outfits."

I had a lot of fun shopping with Traci and started getting into the whole girl thing - at least until we had a couple of guys start hitting on us and getting really pushy. They didn't seem to want to take 'no' for an answer, and started to get really pissy. About that time, Curt, from last night walked up. He put one arm around me and another one around Traci, then looked at each of us before glaring at the men.

"Are these people bothering you, my love?"

I looked at Curt and nodded, with tears starting to fill my eyes.

"The ladies have other commitments. Move on - now."

The two men looked Curt over. He stood about 6'3" and about 220 pounds - all muscle. The other two were both 3 or 4 inches shorter and 20 to 30 pounds lighter, and a lot less fit looking. They sized Curt up for a few seconds, then backed up.

"We can do a lot better than these two. We were trying to be kind to them."

"Take your 'kindness' elsewhere. Go entertain yourselves some other way."

Both men looked us over before turning and walking away. I breathed a sigh of relief and my knees were shaky as I turned to Curt and gave him a big passionate kiss. He kissed me back and we spent a minute or so kissing before we broke it off.

"Thank you so much."

"It was my pleasure. I'll see you both tonight?"

"Absolutely. And maybe I can thank you better then."

"I'm looking forward to it."

Curt escorted us to our car, then gave me another kiss and patted me on the ass, before smiling and walking away. Traci leaned over to me in the car and kissed me on the cheek before speaking.

"I think that boy's taken a liking to you."

"He's... very sweet."

"So now little miss 'I'm-not-sure-I-want-to-do-this' is started to have some mixed feelings."

"I'm not in love with him. I don't want a serious relationship with a man, but he's nice."

"And here I was starting to get worried I'd lose you to a guy already."

We were stopped at a light, as I leaned over and gave Traci a long kiss. The light changed while I was kissing her and the car behind us hit their horn. We broke the kiss and Traci drove away from the light, grinning.

"You aren't getting rid of me that easily."

"Baby, I didn't want to. I'll share you, but I want to be your number one."

Traci took me to a salon, where they trimmed my hair and cleaned up what Traci had done last night. By the time they were done, my hair looked beautiful and made me feel more feminine. Then she took me for a manicure and pedicure where I got finger and toe nails painted. Traci chose a more subdued color for my nails.

She said I needed makeup of my own, in my colors and took me to get some. The woman there helped me select colors that would be more flattering for me and even gave me some lessons on how to apply my makeup. I knew I'd still need guidance from Traci for a while, but felt like I knew a lot more about what I was doing.

We stopped at my old dorm room and picked up all my stuff. We dropped my boy clothes in a donation box and took the rest back to our new place. I went online and switched my residence and was pleased to find that my scholarship which covered room and board covered rent at the place where Traci and I were.

"The guys are mostly willing to give you a room for the chance to fuck you. You can get most of that money from them to cover clothes, cosmetics, and such. That's part of the reason Bob coughed up cash today. He figured he'd get it back anyhow."

"It would be nice to have a little spending money for a change."

Traci and I talked quite a bit, and the more we did, the more I found myself starting to love her. I also began to think about what would happen if I went back home as Joy instead of Joey. I couldn't see anything good coming from that. I guessed I clearly wouldn't be going home for a while. Then again, none of them really wanted to see me anyhow, so no loss.

That evening, as some folks gathered in the common room, Traci laid out the ground rules.

"You boys know that I won't do gangbangs. Well neither will Joy, so you'll have to figure out among you who gets us on any given night. We'll each take three guys a night. There's only eighteen guys in the group so one of you will get one of us every third night. Maybe more often, if someone skips their turn.

"Shit, that hardly seems fair."

"You don't think it's fair to know that you can fuck someone two or three times a week?"

"Yeah, but - "

"You want more, get a girlfriend who'll put out more often. A couple guys here have that."

"We get that, though."

"You get to come once - mouth or ass."

At that point, I spoke up. "I'll only take two in the ass on any given night. The third gets a blow job."

Most of the guys seemed good with that. Then again, a lot of them liked blow jobs anyhow.

"One more thing - today a couple guys started harassing us, and we were saved by Curt. So he deserves to get me first tonight - whichever way he wants."

A couple guys were grumbling about the fact that Curt had just fucked me last night. Traci hushed them up quickly though.

"That's right boys. If you see someone harassing us, it can be worth your while to make sure we're okay."

Curt smiled, walked over to be and kissed me passionately for a minute, running his hands over my body.

"So Curt, what is your pleasure?"

"Your ass again."

I giggled and squirmed as he let go of me. I pulled down my panties, pulled up my skirt, and wiggled my ass at him as I got down on my hands and knees. I could hardly believe that I was so eager to give my ass to a guy, but here I was, doing exactly that.

Someone handed Curt some lube and he lubed up his dick and my bunghole, as I continued to giggle and squirm. He eased the head of his dick into my ass, then reached forward, under my blouse, to rub my fake boobs. He eased his cock all the way in and as he ran his hands over my chest, he leaned over and whispered to me.

"Too bad you don't have boobs, like Traci. That would make it so much better."

"For you, I just might."

I was so caught up in the passion of it all, I never even thought much about it, though later I wondered if I should have said that.

"I'd love that, doll."

It felt wonderful, as Curt filled my ass with his beautiful cock. It felt right, as right as anything had felt in my life. I was still tight enough that it hurt a little bit, but it was the greatest pain I'd ever felt. Curt eased his prick in and out of my ass, gradually picking up speed and I not only felt filled up by him, but I felt fulfilled as a woman and a sexual being. The prick hanging between my legs didn't matter to Curt, and it didn't matter much to me either.

Curt was panting and I was moaning as he picked up speed before he grabbed my hips and drove his dick deep into me, and I could feel him fill me up with his cum. It felt right - more right than anything else, except making love to Traci. I felt Carl's prick throbbing in my ass as he spurted the last of his cum in me.

I looked over to see Traci was sucking off a guy, who pulled out of her mouth to cum on her face. She opened her mouth wide to catch as much as she could but he was intent on getting it over as much of her face as he could. Traci had taken off her blouse and bra, and the guy put the last few squirts of cum on her boobs. Someone handed her a cloth and she wiped herself off.

Curt pulled out of me and gave me a quick kiss before pulling his pants back up. Another guy came over to me and he clearly wanted me to suck his dick, so I did. He had already unzipped and pulled his prick out. It was longer and thinker than the few I'd dealt with so far, but not so much as to be a problem. I couldn't get him all the way in, but between what I could do and stroking it, he seemed satisfied. Unlike Traci's guy, he came in my mouth, and I swallowed it.

I could see Bob over fucking Traci's ass, which surprised me. He had been pretty pushy about fucking me earlier in the day. He seemed to be fucking her hard, so in a way, I was glad it wasn't me, but felt sorry for Traci. Bob pulled out and shot his cum all over Traci's ass , back, and skirt. I guess it was her day for that sort of thing. Traci and I each took another guy in the ass, before gathering our clothes and going back to our room.

We finished undressing each other and had a sensual shower together. We sweetly soaped and rinsed each other, stopping to kiss and caress. We dried each other off and giggled as we crawled into bed together. We teased for a while before fucking each other. I love having Traci fuck my ass, and love fucking her as well. I spent a lot of time playing with her boobs, which I love.

"I really love playing with your boobs."

"And I love having you play with them, baby. You're sweet and tender when you touch them. You don't just grab, yank and pinch the way some guys do. You're nice to them, and to me."

"How... did you get..."

"Boobs? I guess I could have gotten implants, but I started hormone treatments. That gave me boobs and did other things too."

"What kind of other things?"

"I have less body hair, nicer hair on my head, and it made my skin softer and even changed the shape of my body - making my hips bigger and my waist smaller. It makes me look more like the woman I am."

"Curt was saying he wished I had boobs."

"How do you feel about that? If you do that, it should be because that's what you want - not to please Curt or to please me."