Attaining Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like me to have boobs?"

"If you had boobs, I'd love to play with them and make you feel the way I do when you play with mine - but only if you really want to have them."

"What if I started hormone treatment, then decided I didn't like it?"

"Then you could stop it. A lot of the changes will reverse, but you might need minor surgery to reduce your breasts. Think about it for a while before you decide. This whole girl thing is still new to you. Don't jump in too deep before you're ready."

...

The next day I had classes. Traci helped me dress in a nice skirt and blouse with some open flats to show off my lovely toenails. None of my instructors were people who I'd had classes with before, not that anyone would likely have remembered nerdy little me. When they called roll, and called me Joey, I had a stock response.

"It's spelled Joey, but pronounced Joy."

No one gave me a hard time about it - not the teachers and not the other students. I'd been in classes with a couple of the students before, but they didn't recognize me or remember my name from when I was a boy. It sounds weird to say that, but I was starting to think of myself as a girl now - not a boy. I even had a few guys hit up on me, but I told them I had a boyfriend - big and muscular and jealous, and most of them dropped it.

Traci and I had a class together and ate lunch together, and were even joined by Curt. I knew a couple guys who had been interested in me were in the cafeteria, so I got up and gave Curt a long passionate kiss. He seemed pleased, and returned my kiss. After he went to class, Traci and I studied together for a while before our next class. I didn't want her to be jealous of Curt.

"I kissed Curt that way because I wanted to discourage some other guys from chasing me."

"I think there was more than that to it."

"You know I like Curt, but you're still my number one, Traci."

She leaned over and gave me a big kiss.

"And don't forget that, baby."

Life settled down to going to class, where everyone accepted me as Joy, studying, making love to Traci, and letting a few guys fuck me or get blow jobs every night. A few of the guys were disdainful, but it never stopped them from fucking me or having me suck them off. I started hormone treatment a little later and now have my own b-cup boobs. By the end of the semester, there was no doubt I was Joy, not Joey.

My life has changed. I don't know if Traci and I will stay together. Curt told me that if I had a pussy that he'd marry me. I don't know if I'm ready for that though. Traci has no desire for surgery and has not encouraged me to consider it.

"Babydoll, the surgery is NOT reversible. You don't want to do that unless you are 110% certain you want it. I'm happy with you the way you are, and am happy with the way I am. I don't want to have a pussy and don't need for you to have one."

We spend every night making love in our little room. I wouldn't have it any other way.