All Comments on 'Auctioning Maize'

by January85

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is this the start of a longer story?

If there are more chapters, help current and future readers by including chapter numbers. Please don't use different titles on each chapter. Keep the main title and use the description line for a subtitle. This helps readers who join it in progress to go back and catch up. Future readers won't have to figure out story order. This increases chapter reads and goodwill towards the story.

Suggestion: She's new and nervous. Don't turn her instantly into a raging kink nympho. Her sexual education should be a process if highes, lows and the mundain. The masters seem like nice people. I hope they stay that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
would love

To read a second chapter. Thank you for sharing your story. Lovely plot and well written. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To good thing slavery is against the law

Perhaps I learn to read before commenting. The story clearly states this is is far into the future and on another plant. Fantasy, get it?

January85January85over 7 years agoAuthor
To: Good thing slavery is against the law

I am curious, did you even read the story? I made it very clear this was a fantasy futuristic world, not in the same galaxy as our planet. And Maizy, though put in a difficult situation, CHOSE to have herself auctoned off, she was not forced. Also, the couple who take her, while they practice BDSM, are not cruel. In fact, they are quite the opposite. I certainly hope you didn't rate the story, because rating stories without reading them is not fair to the author.

To the person who commented after you, thank you!

January85January85over 7 years agoAuthor
To "Is this the start of a long story?"

Yes! The next installment will be under the same name with "Chapter 02" after it. Thank you for your interest. I am also working on a series that is kind of a prequel to this; it will be the story of how Edward and Elizabeth got together and into BDSM... I am not sure the title yet, but I will be sure the number the chapters so the story stays together! Thanks again for the feedback, it is appreciated!

MagnificentMannyMagnificentMannyover 7 years ago
Bravo!!

I like that this story will have sequels and prequels, this first story of character introduction and the loss of innocence will enhance the stories that come before or after this start. Definitely curious about the handsome couple, their rise to power, and how they adopted the dominance lifestyle. I appreciate that this is not the typical setting of losing innocence, in that the setting is in a future where auctioning consenting submissive/dominant women (perhaps even men) is socially accepted. Great saucy story, looking forward for the next installment!

sub_peachiessub_peachiesover 7 years ago
Loved it

And looking forward to the next chapters. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
I Look Forward to More

This story develops quite nicely. For a virgin to have an orgasm and not really know what is happening could certainly affect her emotions. Experienced submissives experience extreme emotions at times especially when they experience an intense orgasm or several orgasms. The others have given you good feedback so I will not add more although I do see that one reader needs to read instead of jumping to conclusions.

sonata47sonata47over 7 years ago
Similar but slightly better

Though similar to Raven's New Life this story is a bit better developed. Your characters are believable. I enjoyed it and hope there will be more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it!

Love love love this story and a lot of your other ones, please keep writing! ❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, absolutely exceptional! I would love to read more about this trio.

I hope life is being kind and that you find your muse.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous