Auctioning Maize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
January85
January85
184 Followers

That seemed to satisfy her.

The red room.

Elizabeth took me in with hooded eyes as she entered the room. She was wearing nothing but a short, silk robe, similar to mine but hers was purple and mine was emerald green.

"You didn't assume your submissive position... are you already wanting to get a punishment?" she asked, but her tone was playful. Even so, I wasn't sure I liked the idea of punishment.

"I, uh.." I wasn't sure what to say, and she hushed me before I could continue.

"I should wait for Edward, but I have been absolutely on edge waiting to see you, to touch you... I was so wet thinking about it..."

I blushed, her bluntness was surprising. It shouldn't have been, I suppose... but I had never heard such words, especially not from a woman. She pulled the string on my robe and slipped it from my shoulders, sending it to the ground. I was completely naked, and no one had ever seen me that way before.

"I love the way you blush when I talk dirty... because that is not a reaction you can fake. It doesn't feel like I am just pretending to take your innocence, you make it feel so real." She said with a low, husky voice.

If she only knew.

There was a padded stool against one of the walls, and she led me to it. Get on the stool, on your knees, facing me, and spread your knees."

My heart raced, I already felt so exposed, but it wasn't enough for her. She wanted to see all of me. I climbed up, and reluctantly spread my knees to the to indentions on the cushion, which was obviously made for this purpose.

SHe pinned my hands above my head, and tied them together, and a hook hanging from the ceiling held them in place. I was completely on display and unable to move.

"What are you going to do, mistress?" I whispered.

"I'm going to make you come. I need to see you fall apart, I've wanted to from the moment you stumbled on the stage and blushed like a virgin bride."

Her words should have upset me, right? But instead, they made me come alive. I felt a tingling in my breasts and between my legs, an ache forming in my most private places. An ache that needed to be touched, soothed...

I gasped when she leaned down and took my nipple in her mouth. She licked and sucked, and then kissed her way up my chest, my neck, and chin and then she was kissing me on the lips, while both of her hands gently pulled and rubbed my nipples, which were both hard nubs now. I tried to imitate what she did, needing to please her.

I told myself that it was because I didn't want her to send me back... but to be honest, the need to please her came from some place deep inside me, a place that I had never explored. I had always lived in a room with other siblings, sexuality was not something I could really explore.

The kiss was passionate, and natural. My lips knew how to take was she was giving, and the sensations were sending fire throughout my body. Every time she lightly twisted my nipples I swear I could feel it between my legs.

I felt myself get wet. I knew that was something that was supposed to happen when a woman was aroused, but I had never experienced it to this degree. I was so wet I could feel it seeping down my thighs.

When her right hand slowly made a path down my stomach to my clit, I gasped. She groaned into my lips, and pulled back for a moment. The passion I saw in her eyes was almost scary. "So wet... so wet for me." was all she said before she leaned back into the kiss and continued with a fevered passion.

She began to rub circles over my clit, moving slowly at first and then picking up her pace. When she breached my pussy with one finger, it felt as though my body went into overload.

I moaned loudly as my first ever orgasm hit. True to her word of wanting to see me come, she pulled back and watched me as her hand continued to dance between my legs, pulling every drop of pleasure from my body. I felt a gush of liquid come from my core and cover her hand, and she seemed very pleased by that.

I felt her pull her hand away, and I opened my eyes, shocked and embarrassed by my wanton display.

"Beautiful, Maizy. That was beautiful." She looked me straight in the eyes.

And suddenly, I lost it. Everything hit me all at once. Everything that had happened over the past few days, The fear, the pain, the sadness, the anger... and the way my body seemed to crave something that I didn't understand, something that I had always been taught was wrong, growing up in a small town church. And knowing that I now belonged to these people, and they could pretty much do whatever they wanted.

"Oh, Maizy, darling, what is wrong?" She wrapped her arms around me as my body wracked with sobs.

And that was the moment that her husband, Edward, chose to walk in.

"What's going on? Is she crying? What's wrong?"

"I don't know, Edward, unhook her hands and carry her to the bed."

He lifted me like a child and carried me out of the red room, even though there was a bed in there, and took me back into my room. If I had not been so lost in the moment, I would've marveled at his strength, since moving me from The Red Room to my chambers required to carry me up two flights of stairs.

I do remember a twinge of gratitude, because at that moment, the red room represented my new life, a life so different than what i had known.

Elizabeth pulled back the covers and Edward placed me in the bed. I covered my face in shame and embarrassment. Elizabeth surprised me by climbing into the bed with me and pulling me into her arms, while Edward pulled the covers over us and pulled a chair to the side of the bed that I was on, sitting down and took my hand. The tenderness being shown to me was overwhelming, and I knew then that I had to come clean... even if it meant being sent away.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself, trying to push back my fear that this wouldn't end well.

"Maizy," Elizabeth sounded miserable, "Did I hurt you? Was I too rough? You were so beautiful and I was lost in passion, darling, I never want to hurt you." I wanted to reassure her.

"No, no mistress, you didn't hurt me. I'm so sorry I fell apart on you. I just... I had never experienced something like that before. I wasn't prepared for how... powerful it was."

"But you have been a contracted submissive before, yes?" Edward asked.

I sighed. "I didn't mean to lie to you, sir,"I turned to Elizabeth, "either of you. I put submissive on the paperwork, but honestly, I didn't really know what it meant. I have never contracted myself out before... and... I... I also lied when I said I was experienced. I'm a virgin... I've never done anything with a man before. Nothing."

I looked up at Edward and I saw shock. He stood up and motioned for Elizabeth to follow him. They spoke in the hall for several minutes, and I lay there miserable.

I was sure they were going to come back in and tell me to leave.

They came back in and sat on the end of my bed, and I pulled myself into a sitting position, holding the blanket over my bare breasts.

"First, Maizy, we need to know why you didn't put yourself in a virgin auction... you could have gotten a lot more money.Granted, we paid pretty close to what you would've gotten; but you couldn't have known that ahead of time."

I sniffled, and Edward pulled an embroidered handkerchief his pocket and handed it to me.I thanked him, then took a moment to collect my thoughts."

I looked down at the blanket, unable to face them. "I had heard a lot of horror stories about the kind of people that want virgins... and I didn't want to take that risk. I've heard the Sex Workers Protection Unit often turns a blind eye."

"Some of those horror stories are true, so I can understand that. Even seasoned courtesans can find themselves in danger from a cruel master... and the SWPU oftentimes misses the signs on their random SW wellbeing visits... the man who was bidding on you before us is rumored to have paid off a SWPU representative" Elizabeth said.

We continued to talk, and I explained to them why I had circled that I was submissive, and I told them about my step father, and what he had done to my mother and my siblings. The listened, and both explained to me what a submissive/dominant relationship actually was, and what being a submissive entailed.

"Maizy, before we discuss what we are going to do, I need to know," Edward began, "Do you really want to do this? Now that you know for sure what a submissive is, and what will be going on in the red room, do you want to stay? Or do you want to go back and re-auction yourself?"

I sat quiet for a moment, thinking. "If you would have me, I would like to stay. I have been her less than a day, and have been shown more kindness than I have known since my real father died years ago.

Maisey paused, then continued, "But I would understand if I am not what you want. I am willing to learn, to do whatever you want me to. I sold myself for the sake and safety of my mother and my siblings... but now that I am here, I want to stay... not just for them, but for me."

I turned to Elizabeth, "I don't understand completely everything that happened between us, but you showed me pleasure I have never even dreamed of, and it made me feel... alive. Which is something I have not felt in a very long time." I blushed as I said it, surprised by my own blatant words.

Elizabeth smiled and kissed me on the cheek, and then she and Edward left the room to talk and decide.

When they came back in the room, they each climbed onto one side of my bed. I was facing Elizabeth, and Edward pulled me toward him, spooning me. Elizabeth lay down facing me, and placed her long, smooth leg over mine. She reached up and brushed my hair behind my ears and leaned in to kiss me tenderly. When she pulled away, she smiled.

"You really want me to stay?" I asked

"More than anything, beautiful," she whispered sweetly.

"How did I get the two most stunning women in the world in my bed?" Edward spoke into my ear, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine.

"We are going to take care of everything, darling." Elizabeth said.

"Due to a legal system that favors men, and sees women as property, even with you signing half the money to your mother, your step father is legally entitled to it.

He won't be obligated to give them any of it, or even to let them stay in the house." Edward told her, and Maizy went still, shocked and on the verge of losing it.

All of this was for her family... had she done this all for nothing?

Edward continued, "Don't worry, Maizy... I hold a lot of power in this town. I already spoke to my lawyer. I am making sure that the money goes to your mother, and I am having your stepfather kicked out of town. Your mom will be given a nice place to live with her children, and we will make sure that they are protected. He won't touch her... ever again. You will have to make me executor of your funds. Then we'll just have to change the financial papers a little and you will have to sign off on the changes, but I already sent men over then to get your step father out and make sure your family is safe."

Tears filled my eyes. "Really? Why are doing this? It's so much..."

"Shhh... Maizy, don't cry," Elizabeth said sweetly. "Let's talk about all of this tomorrow, okay?"

"One more thing, Maizy; if you are going to commit to this, you should know that there will be punishment for lying to us. It's our number one rule: complete at all times."

"Punish me?" Maizy whispered, her heart pounding with the fear and, shockingly, the arousal, that were caused by his words.

"Yes, dear." This time, it was Elizabeth who spoke. "We will go slow, and won't administer a punishment until you are ready."

I sighed in relief, and closed my eyes while Elizabeth stroked my hair gently. It was so calming and peaceful...

After a few minutes I started to fall asleep, feeling warm and cared for for the first time in probably forever.

I am tied to a large wood X wearing nothing but a leather collar. Elizabeth and Edward are kissing and stroking me all over... Elizabeth's hand slides between my legs, and I can feel the pleasure building and building, so close to reaching a crescendo; an orgasm that I know is going to be ten times as strong as the first one she had gave me...

Suddenly I woke to the sound of a throaty moan, only to realize that it was mine. The dream faded and reality set in. It was a dream, just a dream... but the reality was equally as pleasurable as the dream, maybe even more so.

Edward kissed my neck from behind and was sliding a thick, calloused finger in and out of my very wet pussy; at the same time, Elizabeth was sucking on my nipple and rubbing circles over my clit. I gasped, trapped in the intense pleasure.

Nothing had ever felt so good before... I closed my eyes, and focused on the sensations. I was making noises I had never heard come from my lips before, but I couldn't seem to stop them.

Part of my brain was screaming at me that this was wrong... I shouldn't allow it... but my pussy was flooding, soaking Edward's finger and making a puddle on the sheet.

My nipples were erect and tender, and every tug of her mouth on my nipple sent a jolt between my legs, which was intensified by their hands down there, hands that were playing me like an instrument.

At that moment, they could have asked me anything and I don't think I would have refused them. I realized what a vulnerable situation that put me in... but despite only knowing them for less than a day, I trusted them.

I trusted them not to give me more than I could handle, not to hurt me and not to ask me for things I didn't want to give.

Suddenly, the orgasm washed over me... I couldn't help the loud gasp on my lips. My body stiffened, and they continued working me, prolonging the orgasm until the sensations became more than I could take, and I began to shudder with every touch.

"Please, please... no more... No more..." I heard myself begging, but the experience was so surreal I felt like I was watching myself from afar.

My pleas fell on deaf ears... the only response I got was a "hush, dear, I promise we will make you feel so good. Elizabeth right, your orgasms are beautiful," whispered in a ear from Edward, who was still spooning me.

Elizabeth leaned in and caught my lips in a kiss. I had very little experience in kissing, but it didn't take long before I was lost in it, and shocked to find that despite the powerful orgasm I had just experienced, I was quickly building to another one.

They continued with a torturously slow pace; Edwards finger slid in and out easily and at a steady pace. I moaned when he pulled his finger out, and then slid two back in and continued. Elizabeth was matching his rhythm as she rubbed circles over my clit. I moaned, and pulled back from the kiss...

"Please... please..." I begged, though inexperience left me a little uncertain of what I was begging for. I was so close to the edge, so close to shattering all over again.

"Please, what, Maizy? What do you need?" Edward whispered in my ear.

"I... I don't know..." my voice came out husky and pained.

"You know, dear," Elizabeth chimed in, "You know what you need, just tell us."

"Faster... I need is faster..." I was embarrassed to say it, but too lost in the need to hide it.

They obliged, and I came again, even harder than before.

Elizabeth and Edward pulled their hands from my sopping wet pussy, for which I was grateful. I don't think I could have handled any more. Elizabeth pulled me in for a tender kiss, and then gestured for me to turn toward Edward. He leaned in and kissed me as well, hard and passionate.

They climbed off the bed, looking at each other with passionate eyes. They told me to get some rest, and they left together, occasionally stopping to kiss and pet each other.

I lay there, satiated though a little unsure. Part of me felt that I didn't even know my own body any more. I began to drift off...

In my sleepy haze, I heard Edward say to Elizabeth, "Go to the red room and assume submissive position 3. You are allowed to think only of the things you've done to Maizy until I arrive. You will receive 30 spankings, bare ass and over my knees, with my bare hand, for talking her to the red room without me. If you come while I am spanking you, you will receive another hundred, over the padded bench, with a cane."

"Yes, sir" I heard her say.

I thought Elizabeth a Dom? Hmmmm...

In their description of what a dom/sub relationship entails, they had mentioned punishments... it had still surprised me when he said I would receive one... but I couldn't imagine them being cruel; I didn't think they'd sincerely hurt me; however, that didn't stop the apprehension and anxiety. I took a deep breath, and closed my eyes to rest.

January85
January85
184 Followers
12