All Comments on 'Audrey's Audition'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 6 years ago
hot read

they need to keep going, maybe a 3 some with Stella

infurnoinfurnoover 6 years ago
Enjoyed the story but....

I'm not a huge fan of the girl getting fucked by other guys, it's just not my thing. Anyways thabks for writing and have a good one! Hopefully you can update some of your older stories like with Monica.

SandMan29331SandMan29331over 6 years ago
A good story, but ...

I really enjoyed the story, but I think their any problems with her been his ex-wife niece, it's almost a non-issue (same issue as if she the daughter of an old friend). If she was his sibling's daughter, then their would of been something to this, some internal or external conflict of them been blood related. That was my only criticism, other than that it was a great read.

1awesome1awesomeover 6 years ago
Totally awesome!

I admire the way you've successfully blended a variety of sexual activities coupled with a young babe with DDD boobs! Now that we know she is his niece, the story begs for Chapter 2 and 3!!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 6 years ago
Ultimately...

...this is your story. I honestly never see how anyone in porn can ever have a real marriage or solid relationship. That said...

Loved the idea of her being a "niece" although she really isn't by marriage. On that account, this could be best in Mature or Erotic Couplings. Regardless, she's a hottie and knows how to sizzle in every way Chris likes. I'd love to see this take off to include more chapters and just both of them being in the porn business will create its own tension and conflicts since he obviously wants to keep her for himself and that will generate tension eventually with those younger and older that he "casts," because you just can't have all that coupling without the significant other getting jealous or finally having resentments if we inject real life and real people's feelings. There are enough searchable, credible sources on the internet about porn couples/relationships you could pattern this story after to make it more real.

I can't think of anything else to add. A 5 straight up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Relationship Has to Blossom

This relationship has to blossom. It isn't really incest or taboo as long as she stops calling him "Uncle Chris" and he stops calling her "Audrey."

That aside, I have been married to two full-chested women. I know that at some point Seneca is going to have a lot of pain from the muscles that support those triple-Ds. In the end, gravity is not kind to women with large breasts.

As a point of information, are you going to explain why Audrey chose the name Seneca?

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
,not sure how

a personal relationship could survive

DrizdartDrizdartover 6 years ago
hot initial story ....

and as an idea ... that "shoe salesman" mentioned in the story could be the nephew in a sequel.

Sounds like a Thanksgiving family reunion could be in store.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Written with deft sardonic , world-weary ( and wary ) touch with faint tinge of romanticism

Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine…” - 'Casablanca'. What I wouldn't give to see Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman play the 2 principal ( and yet unprincipled ) roles in this story. George Clooney and Jennifer Lawrence would work almost as well in their place as well .

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
'Uncle chris'

As there's a chance of either of them slipping up, they could film a scene together where they 'pretend' to be niece and uncle. Then, she could start calling him 'uncle chris' as if she were joking, but the two of them would know it's not a joke

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
it was hot, but I couldn't enjoy it after

the niece got fucked by other guys. That turned me off like a bucket of ice water, unfortunately. I had assumed that the uncle would realize who she was *before* she actually started shooting scenes with other guys, and she would decide she was too in love with her uncle to proceed with her ambition to have a career in porn...and they'd live happily ever after. Yes, I realize how cheesy that probably sounds, but I guess I'm just fond of sappy, romantic incest...lol.

anubeloreanubeloreover 6 years ago
Oh, and I hope you have her stop doing (at least boy/girl) porn, if there's a subsequent chapter;

I am actually interested in how their relationship will develop, but I don't have the stomach to try and endure reading a "incestuous cuckold" story. I realize that that is probably unlikely, given the characters' personalities, but I can dream, can't I? If she *does* stop doing porn, I kinda hope her mother finds out (that her daughter is in a relationship with/fucking the mother's ex-brother-in-law) and has a mental breakdown or something. Karma and all that, don'tcha know? It was a hot story, I just couldn't enjoy it fully. Pardon my previous, anonymous, comment please. I forgot I hadn't logged in, and I just mindlessly entered the security code thing without thinking about why I had to enter a security code, heh.

-Anubelore :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Top Shelf Stuff

I haven't read your work in a while. This was a great story with a very nice twist. Well written as always with a lot of background material and great detail. Oh, and Yeah, the sex wasn't bad either. :) I'll be looking for a chapter two.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Loved this story!! The sex was smoking hot and the niece/uncle twist was cool. Five stars and a favorite point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great read!

Love the story and would like to see their relationship develop.

olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
cute

well written. well paced, story line was original, liked it.

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
Needs a part 2........

.....to develop their relationship further.

But a great story !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Everyone loves a blonde bimbo,

and, I mean everyone...

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 6 years ago
Enjoyed the story.

I was thinking it would be interesting to read the same story from Seneca's point-of-view. What brought her to porn; what attracted her to her uncle; why did she keep the secret; how did she train?

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago
DDD is a bit much ya think?

(2nd read) better than the first.. this story could go on for a while..loved audrey's assertiveness and enthusiasm,,she becomes chris's lover, the company's biggest star, she learns the business side, they marry, they buy a bigger house and expand the business as chris and audrey are both directors now,,they have 2 daughters and a son who are brought up in the business and are taught not to be ashamed of what their parents do, and after reaching 18 become porn stars themselves

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done...

The little touches, the details, were great! So believable that she’d compare the scratches to vamp bites at that age. This story provided some outstanding perspective. People can complain about the believability of the measurements referenced all they want, but at the end of the day...people come in all different shapes and sizes, not one any less spectacular than others. Leave your opinions at the door if they’re not constructive suggestions. Rants and opinionated rambling isn’t helpful - it’s just kinda sad... and yes that’s my opinion as well, so I’ll leave it at that :) thanks again Mr. Author!

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Very Good

I really enjoyed this short story. As always it was descriptive and well written as usual with sizzling sports! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Speechless.....

.I thoroughly enjoy your stories! I'm speechless because I am spent from cumming so hard!! Thanks from Canada for all your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chapter 2!

I hope you write more for this story! It’s really hot! I would really enjoy a series! I’d love to read about the DP and more girl on girl! Of course, I’d love to read more about the niece and uncle, too!

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Hot

That was so hot and some nasty sex, so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful story

You really did a great deal of reality in the story.

Imagine what it would be like to have sex with your own niece.

Adding the fact that she knew you where her uncle all the while.

The fact that she had became your fantasy girl doubled the pleasure of the sexual tension between the two of you.

Wonderful story, thanks for sharing.

Ramjet75Ramjet75over 4 years ago
Yes,

Give up a Chapter 2 on thins one and make it her and the uncle getting together in a more permanent way while she keep performing.

WSteven1WSteven1almost 4 years ago
I agree with RamJet2

Chapter 2 is ESSENTIAL for this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No relation to him

One's wife's nieces and nephews are not any relation to you.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Needs a chapter two ending didn't make it feel finished.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

That is not incest, they are not related by blood or marriage. They are free to do as they please.

Oh, Chris, I’d keep her too, just for myself, no more movies no more sharing. She would be mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t see the problem here. Audrey is not a blood relative of his so it isn’t incest! Incest has to do with people with close bloodlines having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

excellent, plus a twist!...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I saw the relationship coming very early on but it was still hot.

Nicely done for a short story. 4 stars

Bill S.

GoosebumpgiverGoosebumpgiveralmost 2 years ago

Wow, Audrey, Audrey…you naughty girl😬😁. Loved the story. Definitely needs a part 2 , perhaps with the big bad mother entering the industry?

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Well done, it is too bad that it appears this author has quit writing on Lit. as his last story was published and posted in February of 2022. 5/5

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

That was smokin’ hot!!! I could smell the sex from here. Def going in my fav’s.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104about 1 year ago

Well done, effective, five stars. Even though we know the reveal right from the get go, you did a good job showing Chris' dawning understanding.

NitpicNitpic9 months ago
Disagree

Disagree with other comments,I thought it garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This seems like a good story for old people. As I am not that, it wasn’t for me.

ehppmsehppms3 months ago

Enjoyed it very much, wouldn't mind reading an episode.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous