Audrey's Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have a favorite position? Something that really turns your crank? It's still your audition," I reminded her, leading her to believe she might not yet have passed. The truth was far simpler; I just wanted to fuck her a while longer, and see if I could get her to squirt again. I knew she could get me to cum once more. That was a given.

"I like doggy" she giggled, coming back to life slowly. "I like the angle, and the depth, especially with a nice thick one, like yours. Reverse cowgirl is even better, so I can set the pace, and grind my cunt over you."

"Reverse cowgirl it is, then," I smiled, pulling my cock out of her slippery snatch. "Just let me set this camera to watch us."

I put the camera on the corner of my desk. My POV would soon be the back of her blonde head, so putting it there would let me get a better view when I watched it later.

After I finished having my fun, and shot my wad on her pretty face, that is. I'd be sending her directly to the sign her contract, after that. She was far too good to let slip away. The competition would snap her up in a second.

I took my seat on the smooth leather, and let Seneca straddle me, facing away. I felt her small hand reach under, and point my pole up her snug cunt. She wasted no time, and just sat back on it. I wrapped my arms around her, cupping those lovely, full, round breasts in my hands, and squeezing them firmly.

Yes, she spared no expense on those. Very nice work, both by nature and her surgeon. Very nice work, indeed.

Seneca squeaked and squealed, bouncing her ass on my lap. I could feel her juices running down over my balls. Damn, she was a great fuck. We were going to make a lot of money with her in our stable.

I tried to keep my hands down around her waist, so the camera could see those perfect tits jiggling happily while she pounded her pussy on my cock. I tried, but the temptation to reach up and hold those puppies as they shook so spectacularly was hard to resist. I held her close, whispering sweet filth in her ear.

"That's it, Seneca, honey, fuck your hot little pussy on my dick," I breathed. "The camera is watching you. Just imagine, hundreds, thousands, even millions of men, watching you while you pleasure yourself. Does that turn you on?"

"Oh, god, YES!" she gasped, bouncing faster, and faster. Her orgasm hit her hard, and she screamed, her body quaking in my arms.

"Good girl," I smiled, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples. "It's my distinct pleasure to tell you that you're hired, Seneca."

"That's... uhhn... great," she moaned, continuing to fuck herself on my pole with vigour.

"We have something of a tradition here, when we hire new talent," I whispered, nuzzling her neck as I did. "Similar to launching a boat, we launch a career, but we don't bust a bottle of champagne over your bow. Rather, I bust a nut, over your face. Are you ready to be christened, Seneca?"

"Fuck! Yes! I'd love to have a load of your sticky gunk all over my face!" she gasped, leaning back into me, while I continued to hold her magnificent tits in my hands. "Just a minute more, I'm going to cum again!"

"I can hold it, honey," I replied, gritting my teeth. She leaned forward, and raised up, now squatting over my cock. Her hips became a blur, as she pounded her cunt up and down in desperation. At last, I felt her shake, and she froze, grinding herself down on my dick. I still had my hands at her waist, but quickly slid them up to grab her boobs, giving them a firm squeeze.

"AieeeeeeEEEENGNAHHHHN! YES! YESS! YESSSS!" she shrieked, her body shuddering through the orgasm. Her tortured breathing began to slow, and she laid back, resting against me, as the pleasure waned, and juices oozed out of her pussy.

"Was that good?" I asked softly, my lips nibbling her ear.

"Mmmmm hmmm," she nodded. "Very good. Give me a few seconds, then I'll get back to fucking you. It's your turn to cum. On my face, right?"

"It would be my pleasure," I replied, fondling those big tits that were rapidly rising up my list of favourites.

"Mine too," she smiled and resumed her motion, sliding that slippery snatch up and down again. It didn't take long for her pussy to bring me to the edge again.

"Get ready," I whispered.

Seneca leapt off my lap, and took a place on her knees. She glanced over at the camera, on the edge of my desk, and scuttled closer to it, aligning her face with the level of the lens.

Smart girl, I thought, already stroking my cock as I stood over her. She had very thoughtfully provided all the lubrication I could want, and excess pussy juice flew wildly as I jerked myself, desperate to finish. Ah, here it cums...

"OhhhHHHH, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I groaned, as the first shot spurted across her pretty face. I kept pumping, sending a second, third, and fourth salvo to join it, giving her a significant coating of pearly goo. The chamber was empty, but I squeezed out the last few drops, looking down at her blue eyes. She blew a few bubbles with my cum, then slurped it back in, swallowing happily.

There it is again, I thought. That feeling, that she looks familiar. I shook my head, sure it was just the similarity to so many other girls who had worn my cum on their faces. Yes, that and the fuzzy head that accompanies orgasm. That's why.

***

Seneca Avion quickly became a favourite among our subscribers, as she had that first day with me. For the most part, my involvement with her, physically, had come to an end, as I was now behind the camera while she performed with our younger male talent.

I was there right now, behind the viewfinder that is, watching our newest piece of ass. The story of this scene, if a story is necessary or interesting to you, is that our heroine, Seneca, was waiting for her boyfriend in his room. Sitting on his bed, she picks up his sweatshirt, inhaling his scent, and gets turned on. She's laying back on the bed, with her hand down the front of her pants, masturbating furiously, when his mother walks in with a load of clean laundry. Stunned, she drops the clothes, but doesn't make it all the way out of the room before her curiosity makes her stay. You can guess the rest.

So, currently Seneca had her face buried between the Mother's legs. I knew the pussy she was tasting was very delicious indeed, as I had spent a few afternoons with the actress's legs over my shoulders. She was one of our more popular MILF stars, a very busty redhead named Gina, and I also knew that the sounds she was making right now were genuine.

What? You don't think the girls fake it? Of course, they do. Most of the female orgasms you see on the internet are faked. It's just like any job, after a few years; that huge cock waiting to be stuffed into her pussy becomes a certain amount of discomfort she's willing to endure for a certain amount of money. Need more money? Take it in the ass. It's just the economics of porn.

Occasionally, though, a situation like this arises. The very enthusiastic newcomer, Seneca, was going at it full-bore, sucking and licking Gina's well used pussy eagerly, and Gina wasn't faking it this time. Her squeals of joy were legitimate. As I said, I had made her squeal like that more than a few times, when she had asked me to help her cum, a job I had done with pleasure.

"Fuck, honey, yes! Suck my clit! I'm gonna cum!" Gina grunted, grabbing two handfuls of Seneca's blonde mane and pulling her face deeper into her cunt. She twisted her body, writhing with pleasure, and setting her big, augmented tits wobbling on her chest. With a final, gutteral groan, she at last relaxed, and released Seneca's head.

The young blonde turned to face the camera, her face wet from ear to ear with Gina's musky juices. She licked her lips.

"Mmmmmm, yummy," she smiled.

"Cut!" I called, shifting in my seat. No matter how many times I had seen two beautiful women getting it on together, it never failed to get my attention. We were going to take a small break, let the ladies use the restroom, and reassemble for the second scene, where Gina was going to return the favour for Seneca, and eat her out. This scene would be a little shorter, as Gina would be feasting on Seneca's gash, with her ass high in the air, when her 'son' would come in. Presented with a naked, dripping snatch, he does what comes naturally, and strips quickly, plugging his ten-inch monster cock into his mother's cunt.

Incest, MILF, threesome, lesbian, redhead, blonde, big tits, big cock, and eventually, a cum facial... this scene was a multi-purpose masturbation fiesta.

But, that was still to be shot, along with all the connecting sequences and closeups.

"Gina? You okay?" I asked, as she was still laying back, catching her breath.

"Mmmmmm, yeah," she sighed, sitting up slowly. "Seneca, honey, that was something special. Damn, you can really lick a pussy, girl! I hope I can make you feel as good."

"Thanks, Gina," Seneca smiled, still licking her fingers. "I look forward to it."

I also looked forward to it. I hadn't yet had the opportunity to taste Seneca's pussy, other than a quick sample of the juices she had sprayed on me during her audition. Gina was in for a surprise, and I was going to be there to record every second of it.

In the meantime, Seneca took a seat in the makeup chair. There would be closeups of her face in this next scene, so she needed a few touch ups. I walked in on her while the makeup artist was daubing foundation on the side of her neck. She had adapted very quickly to life around the house, and now walked around naked pretty much all day long, so she didn't even flinch when I stopped behind her chair, admiring her breasts in the reflection before her.

"That surgeon should pay you royalties," I smiled, reaching around to cup her beauties. "Every scene, every viewing, every guy who wishes his girl had tits like this... they're all advertising for him."

"Her, actually," Seneca laughed, setting those spectacular boobs shaking. "She did do a good job, didn't she?" She turned her chest slightly, examining the angles and the movement. Everyone agreed... Nice tits.

The male talent for this scene, a young guy named Denny, walked past, his massive dick hanging soft between his legs.

"Hi, Denny!" Seneca smiled, trying to stay still for her makeup work. "Looking forward to meeting your little friend, there. Don't use him all up on Gina!"

"Oh, I've got enough for both of you," he laughed. "You're gonna feel me for days, honey."

"We'll see," she waved, as he left the area. "I don't know how to tell him this, but I've had bigger dicks than his pride and joy. I had a boyfriend once... it was like fucking a Louisville Slugger! Damn! I thought he'd tear me in half, but I liked it!"

"Is he in the business?" I asked, thinking I'd like to arrange a reunion for the camera.

"No!" she giggled. "Believe it or not, he's a shoe salesman!"

"Well, maybe he wants a career change. We could always use another guy with size," I laughed.

"Do I get a finder's fee?" Seneca grinned, winking at me.

Damn. There it was again. That nagging feeling that we'd met before. Something about her eyes, I think. I was sure I had to be getting her confused with someone else, because I'd remember meeting a beauty like her if I already had. Who did she remind me of? I suppose it was a side effect of meeting so many incredibly sexy women. After a while, they don't stand out anymore.

***

I have to admit, Seneca managed to do something that I'd never had done before. Never. I'd been present, behind the camera, for literally thousands of scenes, watching one beautiful woman or another get speared enthusiastically by any number of dicks. It was my job, and had become somewhat routine. Ah, it's Wednesday. Time for the gangbang, where the girl gets doubled, and takes all five loads in the face. Ho hum. It barely got a rise out of me anymore.

That is until today.

This was the second part of the girlfriend /mother /boyfriend scene, and Denny had just given his on-screen mother a thorough introduction to his hard penis. Gina had taken it like the pro she was, squealing on cue, and managing to keep her face buried in Seneca's pussy. Seneca then did her geyser impression, much to Gina's surprise and delight. All that was pretty normal, as far as I was concerned.

My interest picked up when Seneca pushed Denny on his back, and mounted him, shuddering as his cock filled her completely. She really did get off on big dicks, and wasted no time in riding him like a rodeo cowgirl. Gina played her part, acting the mother who was helping teach the girl to fuck her son properly.

Except, Seneca didn't need the help. I knew from her audition that she really knew how to fuck. The expression on Denny's face told me he was feeling it, too.

"Slow down," he grunted. "You're gonna make me cum too fast!"

"So? I assume you took a pill, didn't you?" Seneca grinned. "Go ahead and cum, stud. I'm sure going to. I like it."

We would edit their dialogue out in post, replacing it with more appropriate moans and groans. Denny looked at me, gritting his teeth, and lost the battle.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" he hissed.

"Mmmmmm, yes, nice and warm," Seneca smiled, as he pumped her full of semen. Gina was behind her, caressing her breasts, and reached down to fondle Denny's balls as he spurted. She came up with a hand covered in her 'son's' cum, as it was squeezed out of Seneca's pussy. She held it up, for the camera, then let it drip off her fingers into her open mouth.

At this point, I knew that the script, such as it was, was out the window. Gina was ad-libbing, following Seneca's lead, and poor Denny was just along for the ride. This might be special.

"Keep rolling," I told the camera operator. "No matter what they do, just keep rolling. Stay wide. I'm going to fire up the B camera."

By the time I was up and running, Gina was laying on her back, her face buried under Seneca's butt. Her hand was busy between her own legs, and when she came up for air, her face was totally glazed with Denny's scum. Seneca was screeching, having a huge orgasm of her own.

I was moving around them, getting close as I could, capturing her expression as a genuine orgasm ripped through her. Denny was still hard, but his part in this whole thing had been reduced to laying there and letting Seneca use his schlong as a prop, because she wasn't stopping at one orgasm. She kept going, bouncing her ass furiously. Her perfect tits were all over the place. She wasn't acting today. She was just fucking, and enjoying herself.

I was also enjoying it. Seneca was fucking Denny's cock like a wild woman, and Gina was having fun in the background, fingering herself, grabbing her blonde cohort's tits, and slurping up their collective juices when available. Only Denny seemed less than pleased, although he was near to cumming again. He just didn't like being out of control.

Seneca let him off the hook when she lifted off him, her pussy dripping with her juices and Denny's semen. She positioned herself on all fours, and begged him to fuck her hard.

I was hard, myself. Harder than I could remember being during a shoot for years. Back then, it was still new, and getting to watch people having sex was exciting. Now, it had become a routine, except for days like today.

"Oh yeah, fuck me!" she moaned, ostensibly for Denny's benefit, but she was looking straight into my camera when she said it.

"Oh, shit," I grumbled. My cock was so stiff it hurt, and there was no repositioning it to make it less uncomfortable. I just had to let it out, and unzipped with one hand while my eye was in the viewfinder, watching her tits swing seductively with each slam of Denny's hips into her rump. At last, I was free, and continued to record the scene.

Seneca's eyes flitted across my stiffness, and she grinned. She came again, moaning happily, with her gaze fixed on me. It was clear she was performing for her audience, in this case, most directly me. When I reached down to stroke myself, that grin reappeared. She definitely enjoyed being watched. Little wonder she gravitated to porn.

Denny was still hammering her from behind. He was sweating like a pig, desperate to finish, but he just couldn't. She had already made him cum twice inside her, and he was exhausted. He sat back on his haunches, dripping with perspiration, his dick finally wilted from the effort.

"Sorry, boss," he shook his head. "She wore me out. I got nothing left."

"Hmmmm. Okay, get out of here," I told him. "Get some rest."

"Yeah. She's dangerous, man," he moaned, rising wearily to his feet. He stumbled away, hopefully to have a shower.

I could hardly be mad at him. Yes, he left us all hanging, but it wasn't really his fault. Being angry wouldn't solve the problem. And I couldn't be angry with Seneca. She was a force of nature, and didn't know her own strength.

"So, what? No cum shot?" Gina asked.

"How about a stand-in?" Seneca licked her lips, looking at my rigid cock. "I see a dick that might work."

"Sure. We could try it," I laughed. My dick wasn't nearly as long as Denny's monster, but nearly as thick. Framed right, it might work.

So, I went from cameraman to performer, stripping my clothes off. It would take a little fluffing to get me ready to pop, but I had two lovely ladies willing to provide their services.

Gina took the first shift, sucking me smoothly as the main camera recorded the action. She gave a nice, sloppy blowjob, and there was something very exciting about her mature mouth stretched wide around my cock. She was older, but still beautiful, and very skilled.

Still, I couldn't help casting glances at Seneca, who was watching with a big smile on her face. She was rubbing her pussy, and alternately looking at my cock, then my eyes. She even remembered the supposed storyline.

"Mmmmmm, that looks good," she smiled. "Do you like your Mommy sucking your cock? Does it feel good? Just wait until I get my mouth on that big cock. You're gonna cum, baby."

Gina relinquished her position on cue, letting Seneca take over. I remembered how good her blowjobs were, from her audition. She didn't disappoint.

With Gina cheering her on, Seneca sucked my shaft deep. I felt it hit the back of her throat, at the same point as her audition, and figured she was going to stop there, but she had a new surprise for me. She again tilted her head, and let it slide down her throat, which she had done before. The surprise came when she didn't stop, until her lips met my balls. Maybe she'd learned it from one of the other actresses, or maybe it was just a result of practice, but either way, Seneca's résumé just expanded to include deep throat blowjobs.

"Oh fuck, honey," I groaned, looking down into her blue eyes. "That's soooooo good. Suck me, just like that. I'm gonna cum!"

Oh yeah, I was going to cum, alright, but if I just blew my load down her throat, as I was very close to doing, we still wouldn't have the money shot to close this scene. I clenched my teeth, and held back the urge to unleash the flood, for as long as I could. It wasn't long. She was just too good.

I pulled out of her suction with a 'pop', and stroked myself furiously, as Gina scuttled in beside Seneca, face tilted up, awaiting her portion of my facial deposit. She reached around and fondled Seneca's tits as well. It was all just too much.

"Uuuhhhhnnnnn!" I grunted, as the first spurt leapt out, hitting Seneca on the lips. It ricocheted upward across her face and Gina's. Another followed, splattering in a wide pattern of blobs that landed in the hair of both women. I kept cumming and cumming, giving Seneca a thorough icing with my semen, until I was finally finished. The other camera operator continued to record, as the ladies kissed each other, swapping mouthfuls of slippery male seed, while I stumbled back to sit out of frame.