Audrey's Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whenever they finish, you can cut," I told him, patting his shoulder. He did finally stop, but not until Gina had stopped licking sperm off Seneca's face. It was indeed a special scene, with a special girl.

A very special girl.

***

A couple of days afterward, it was very quiet in the house.

Out on the pool deck, it was business as usual, and we were doing a scene where an older woman takes on two younger guys, supposedly her son and his friend. They currently had her spit roasted, with her on her hands and knees, getting one young cock in her pussy, and one in her mouth. Her big, enhanced jugs were swinging attractively from her chest. It was pretty standard fare, and I left the camera crew to finish up. They knew what I wanted.

I headed inside, going to my office to run through some recent footage, and mark it for editing. As it happened, the first scene up was the Seneca /Gina /Denny one. The one where I had personally provided the cum for the big finish facial. There was something about it that made me just sit back and watch it, more of a fan than a director. My dick certainly wanted to watch it, and grew stiffer as it went on. By the time Denny was pounding Seneca doggy-style, it was so hard, I just had to pull it out and ease the tension, something I rarely did, at least at work.

Of course, I rarely jerked off during the shoot, either, and had never stood in for a failing male performer before. Call it the Seneca effect.

So, about the time my cum was splashing across her face on the screen, its brethren were splattering onto my desktop in real time. Suddenly, I saw something on the screen that I'd missed.

And froze.

How had I missed it? How many times had I seen her, in person and on camera, yet missed it? How?

Well, they're pretty small, I told myself, searching for a rational reason why I had failed to see them.

Two small scars, nearly circular, on the side of her neck, right by her right ear. The camera only caught them because it was in close, and she had her head tilted back, ready to accept my load of cum to finish the scene. Her hair was normally in the way, but not this time.

Now, wait a minute, I thought, desperate to disprove my fears. They're scars. Lots of people have scars. They don't prove anything. It might not be her.

Even as my mind put forth that feeble defense, I knew it was wrong. There was no getting around it.

Seneca Avion, porn starlet of my dreams, wasn't really Seneca Avion. I knew that, of course, from our interview /audition. I just never bothered to dig any deeper. I usually didn't, preferring to leave a certain amount of mystery between myself and my talent. But somehow, my subconscious had made the connection, and was trying to tell me.

Seneca Avion was... My niece, Audrey!

***

Just on the off chance that I was way out in left field, I went to our filing cabinet, and pulled Seneca's file. As I told her during her interview, almost everyone in the porn business used a stage name, myself included, and the only one who knew, or cared about anyone's real names, was the accountant who did our payroll. As it happens, I wasn't wrong.

Indeed, Seneca Avion was really my niece, Audrey Adler.

My god. I had fucked my niece. Twice, actually. Oh, and cum on her face, also twice. Once more down her throat. I'd fondled her beautiful tits, and watched her have sex. All things one normally didn't do with one's niece.

That is, assuming she actually was my niece. There were some fuzzy legalities here. If she was born before I married her Aunt, was she really a relative? If the marriage that made me a relative was dissolved, was I still related? Should I feel guilty about sampling her young wares, some of the best I'd ever had?

Let's leave that last one alone for now.

Okay, Audrey is my ex-wife's brother's daughter, so she is definitely blood to my ex. What does that make her to me? I'm her ex-uncle, if such a term applies. Is she my ex-niece, or just a very familiar, very attractive, very sexy young woman?

All of this actually explains why I didn't recognize her, as well. First, I hadn't seen her in over twelve years. She was just a tomboy of eight when I last visited. That's when she got the scars, by running into a strand of barbed wire. She was childishly proud of her 'vampire bite' as the joke went. She was also a brunette then, just like her mother.

Which brings me to the second reason why I didn't recognize her. Her mother, whom I had tried so hard to blot out of my memory permanently. Very Italian in looks, with the dark hair and sexy eyes, she was very nicely built, not things I normally wanted to forget. If she'd never opened her mouth, we could have got along fine, with me leering at her beauty, and her just being quiet.

But... she did open her mouth. She had an opinion on everything, and was happy to share it, especially if you didn't ask. Those opinions were often insulting, and she didn't care. It was more than just a personality flaw; it was her whole personality. She was just mean, and no matter how pretty the package, she wasn't worth the work. We had several very heated arguments, which ended with me seriously considering where to hide the body, before I decided it was safer to just stay away.

I loathed her. The strange part was, so did the rest of the family, with the sole exception of her husband. He should have joined our side. The bitch robbed him blind in the divorce.

So, when a younger, blonder, much more pleasant copy of 'she whose name shall not be spoken'... the spawn of Satan and Adolf Hitler... oops, wrong version... this is the nice one. When she walked into my office, my subconscious recognized her, and threw up red flags, but I didn't catch them.

Hey! I know why I didn't recognize her...

Why didn't she recognize me?

I'd have to ask her, when next we met, which would be next week. Until then, I would watch her scene with Gina and Denny.

I'd watch my innocent niece taking Denny's huge cock, over and over.

I'd watch her face, and expressions of childlike joy, as she came, again and again.

And I'd watch as cum coated her face, which I now clearly recognized as that of my niece. My cum, on her face. The daughter of a woman so vile I wouldn't fuck her with my worst enemy's dick, blowing bubbles in my cum, and smiling.

I almost wanted to feel guilty, but I couldn't, not with the huge erection merely thinking of her gave me.

Until next week. I'd bide my time, and stroke my dick until then, and get my answers.

***

"Hey! You wanted to see me?"

It was Audrey, I mean Seneca... whatever. Her voice made me think about the last time I saw her.

That would be when she was eight, not last week when Denny was hammering her from behind with his giant schlong. I couldn't help seeing a little girl, taking a seat to talk to me. Guilt, I guess.

"Close the door," I told her.

She was already sitting, so she merely arched her back, thrusting those magnificent tits out under her t-shirt, and brushed the door shut. No bra contained her boobs today, and her nipples poked at the fabric, much the way her mothers' used to, before she revealed her true colours.

If you get the impression that I was a mass of confused, conflicting emotions, you'd be right. Guilt, anger, betrayal, arousal, arousal, and arousal were swirling in a tangle of feelings I struggled to control. In a second of clarity, I decided to play it cool.

"Ready for today?" I asked, coaching her. "First DP?"

"Actually, no," she smiled, then looked away sheepishly. "I mean, I'm ready, but it's not my first double penetration. First on camera, but not my first time."

My god, Audrey! You little slut! I thought. Then again, look at her example. Her mother was a serial cheater.

"I couldn't help noticing the little scars on your neck," I smiled. "Have a run in with Dracula, as a child? Say, when you were eight?"

The normally happy, playful expression on her face faded, as she realized I knew. Busted, she hung her head.

"Hi, Uncle Chris," she replied softly. "How long?"

"Have I known?" I asked. She nodded. "Just a few days. I can't believe I didn't recognize my favourite niece."

"I'm your only niece," she giggled, looking up slightly.

"Be that as it may, you're still my favourite," I laughed. "When did you know it was me?"

"First interview. You haven't changed much. I'm sure I've changed a lot, though. I don't blame you for not recognizing me," she smiled. "That's kind of the point."

"Back up. You recognized me right away?" I asked.

"Yeah. I thought you'd do the same, that's why I was so nervous," she explained. "When I realized you didn't know me, I relaxed."

"Audrey? You knew it was me, but you still...?" I stumbled, exasperated.

"Sucked your dick?" she grinned. "Yeah, I did, didn't I? It was so naughty, and hot. I almost came from sucking you, alone. Then you fucked me. I liked it. I liked it a lot."

I liked it a lot, too, I thought. My dick was throbbing. No confusion in that head. He wanted another taste of her pussy.

"So, I guess I'm fired, huh?" she pouted.

"What? Fired? Why would I do that?" I asked.

"I dunno. I guess I just figured you wouldn't want me around, reminding you of the past," she said. "You mean I can stay, Uncle Chris?"

"Audrey, you're just about the hottest thing I've ever seen," I smiled, "and you're good for business. I'd be an idiot to turn you away. Of course, you can stay. Just, stop calling me 'uncle', okay. We have different last names. No one else knows, and I'd like to keep it that way."

"So, it'd be our little secret," she smiled, standing up. I noticed her nipples were no longer poking at the fabric of her shirt. They were threatening to rip holes in it. "Our naughty secret," she breathed, rounding the desk. "No one else would know how hot it gets me, fucking my uncle's nice, hard cock."

Oh my. I can see where this is going. My niece is a very, very bad girl. MY kind of girl. Why fight it?

"Right. Our secret," I whispered, as she straddled my lap. In one smooth move, she peeled her shirt off, letting my eyes feast on her spectacular chest again. I wasn't sure which held greater appeal, at the moment... her nipples, or her luscious lips. I decided on the lips.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, as we kissed for the first time. It was a good kiss, and got better as it went. Her soft lips parted, letting her tongue begin its hunt for mine. I was the quarry, but I wasn't hiding. Her grip on me tightened, and I reciprocated, pulling her firm breasts against me. The softness was a special favourite of mine, part of being a breast fancier, I suppose. I briefly wondered how much our little secret might be adding to the pleasure.

Audrey sat back, smiling as my eyes naturally fell to her beautiful chest.

"The scenery has changed since the last time you saw me in this state of undress, hasn't it?" she giggled.

"Just a little," I nodded. "You've become a very beautiful woman. Much like your mother."

"Now, now, let's not get insulting!" she laughed, jiggling her tits at me. "I know you don't like my mother. I'm not a fan, either. It just took me longer to see it. So, if we could keep those comparisons down to a maximum of zero, I'd appreciate it."

"Fair enough," I smiled.

"So, Mr. Director..." she purred, "... care to warm me up for my big scene this afternoon?"

"Hmmmm, that's sounds like fun," I grinned. She lifted off my lap, and quickly shed her shorts. Once she was naked, she helped remove my clothes, and pounced eagerly on my penis as soon as it became available.

Her mouth opened wide, and those plump lips slid slowly down the length of my cock. Somehow, it felt different than the previous time she did this. Maybe she was doing something different, or maybe it was me, proof that the mind was the ultimate erogenous zone. This time, it wasn't just some random beautiful woman with great tits sucking my cock; it was my niece Audrey... a familiar beautiful woman, with great tits... eagerly and willingly sucking my cock.

And sucking it soooooo goooooood. My little niece had grown up, and learned a lot. She even learned when to stop, and get down to something better.

Audrey pushed me back in my chair, and hovered over my lap, reaching under herself to guide my dick into her pussy. The combination of her spit on my cock, and her natural lubricant, let it slip smoothly inside. She settled, my shaft deeply sheathed up her cunt, and planted a sensuous kiss on me.

I could feel her hard nipples scraping up and down my chest, as she began to rise and fall smoothly on my cock. Her kiss was long and hot, showing how excited she was. It was pretty arousing, now that both of us knew who we were fucking.

Audrey broke the kiss and sat up straight, fucking me harder. She knew I just loved her tits and shook them at me, teasing me with their hypnotic bounce.

The door to my office opened, and Stella walked in. She had a handful of papers for me to sign, and put them on the desk, holding her pen in place. She didn't even flinch at catching me fucking someone in here. It wasn't the first time, but it was unusual for her to stay.

"What? Now? You want me to sign right now?" I asked, holding Audrey's ass as she bounced on my cock, undaunted by the presence of another person.

"Yes, please," Stella replied, looking at the blonde on my dick. "Hi, Seneca. Having fun?"

"Oh, yeah! So much fun!" Audrey grunted, unabated. "Have you ever?"

"Fucked the boss?" Stella finished, surprised. "No, honey. I'm married. Besides, I'm not his type. He likes them young, and top-heavy, like you."

"Hold on a second, Aud... um, Seneca," I said softly, patting her ass. "Let me sign this shit, so Stella can be on her way, and you two can stop talking about me, in front of me."

"Oh, okay," she pouted, stopping her movements, and lifting off my lap. She stood aside, still petulant like a child. She used to do this routine when she was little.

Meanwhile, I signed the papers, with my dick as hard as steel, and glistening with my niece's abundant juices. Stella didn't avert her eyes, simply taking it as a normal day at work. I suppose it was, in a way. She walked around this house all day every day, seeing naked women and naked men all the time. Men with erections, big and bigger, fucking women of all shapes and colours. She was used to it.

"Thank you, sir," she smiled, as I finished the last signature. She collected the papers, and paused at the door. "Carry on, you two. As you were," she added, with a giggle, more emotion than I'd seen from her in quite a while.

Audrey wasted no time, climbing aboard eagerly, and impaling herself.

"Strange woman, that one," she laughed, resuming her frenzied pace.

I thought about commenting, but it didn't seem right, to discuss another woman while fucking my niece. Very impolite.

Audrey was a woman possessed, skewering herself furiously, getting closer to orgasm by the second. Her moans grew louder, and a bright pink flush bloomed on her chest and neck.

"Gnahhhhhn! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! OH FUCK! AHHHNNNNN! AHHHNNNNN! AHHHNNNNNNNNN!" she screeched, as her pussy drooled over my balls. She was, without a doubt, the wettest, juiciest fuck I'd ever had. I liked it.

She slumped on me, resting forward with her head on my shoulder. I could feel her breasts pressing into me harder with each breath, as she slowly recovered. Taking her ass in both hands, I stood, lifting her with me, and placing her gently on her back, on my desk. I looked down at her beautiful, naked body, still impaled on my cock. She smiled.

"You know, Uncle Chris, this job is a lot more fun than I thought it would be," she giggled. "You do this every day?"

"Not as much as you'd think," I answered, grabbing her around the waist, and starting to shaft her smoothly. "Maybe more often now, though."

"Definitely! My ass, please?" Audrey moaned. "It needs a warmup, too."

"Of course, my naughty girl," I smiled, opening my left-hand drawer. I came out with a bottle of lube. I had to pull out of her pussy to reach her butt hole, and she moaned as I vacated the moist crevice. Pulling her legs up to her chest, she spread her cheeks with one hand, letting me apply a generous amount of slippery liquid to the sphincter in question. I massaged in into her ass, sliding first one, then two fingers into her butt.

"Mmmmmm, I like it," she giggled. "If my Mom could see me now! She'd be so proud!"

I laughed, picturing that incredible bitch catching me with my fingers up her darling daughter's ass. I'd have to give her the finger, too, although in a less complimentary fashion.

"How's that?" I asked, squirting a bit more directly inside her ass.

"Should be good," she smiled. "Okay, Uncle Chris. Fuck my ass. Oh! I mean, just plain Chris! Take your nice big cock, just plain Chris, and stick it all the way up my unrelated ass."

"Nice recovery," I chuckled, pointing my cock at her well-greased orifice. I fed it in, pushing with my hips. "Oh, shit, Audrey. You're so tight!"

"Mnannnnghhhhh! Oh... my... god!," she groaned, panting sharply. Her fingers hooked into her pussy, desperate to get as much pleasure as possible. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Oh, god, it's so good! Fuck me hard!"

There was something especially nasty about watching my cock disappear up my niece's extremely tight asshole. Add her flying fingers, and wobbling, swinging boobs, and it was off the charts. Judging by her constant moans of pleasure, I'd say that wasn't just my opinion.

So, here I was, buried balls deep in my formerly innocent niece's ass, fucking her with decidedly un-uncle-like desire, while she plunged the fingers of one hand into her aching, vacant pussy. The other hand was yanking and twisting her pointy nipples. She was moaning my name, and directives to go harder, or faster.

Somehow, when we last sat at Thanksgiving dinner, some twelve years or so ago, I never imagined that the future held this for me.

I never imagined Audrey would grow up so beautiful.

I never imagined she'd become such a nasty little slut.

I never imagined she'd...

"GnnnnnOHHHHHFUUUUCK! YESSSSS!" she screeched, and roused me from my thoughts by spraying me, again, and yet again. Her whole body clenched, she blushed almost purple, and her empty pussy spat a wide pattern of droplets all over my waist and chest.

I let her finish cumming, still amazed at the show, and kept drilling her back door urgently. She was pretty limp, but still participating, and could read my pace.

"Cum on me, Uncle Chris," she growled. "I know you like to. I know you want to. Cum on my big tits. Cum on your slutty niece's tits!"

Oh, that did it.

I pulled out of her asshole, barely in time, and spurted, stroking myself with my hand and aiming at her boobs, which she so thoughtfully held squished together. Her cleavage quickly filled with semen, which oozed over her nipples and fingers, as I shot the last few dribbles with a contented sigh. I was sure those tits would be covered again, later today, after she took on two of our guys at once, but... this image, of MY cum on those beauties, would last in my memory.

I flopped back in my chair, exhausted. My eyes fell on her crotch, where her pussy glistened with droplets of her dewy juices, and her asshole gaped open, slick with lubricant. As I watched, she sat up, scraping cum off her chest into her mouth. Innocent Audrey was dead. Long live her sexy successor.

Audrey grinned, licking my cum off her fingers. She had a look of satisfaction on her face.

"Mmmmmm, I think I'm ready to do my scene now," she giggled. "My pussy is all tingly, and my ass is opened up a bit. I should be able to take both guys now. Um, Chris, could I ask you a question?"