All Comments on 'Auld Lang Signe'

by morganalafaie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

There is a reason you are single.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh hum, another cheating spouse tale....

And, another sick author. This site has become a cesspool due to sicko authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Original little take on seducing a hotwife.

Could have padded it out more. Never mind the haters, they're on an agenda of pain which is a sad reflection on their non-existence. They don't have the balls to enjoy life.

adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago
Good read, albeit too short

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
to answer

To answer one comment that was made at least they had balls. As to the story a waste of time and ink.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
The word

is 'syne'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't forget...

The nasty comments that you may get say more about the sender than they ever will about you!

Nice little story, could have done with a bit of padding out though.

krystallakrystallaover 12 years ago
liked it

I'm not so much into the girl on girl, but I did enjoy your story. A little short, but well written. Maybe try something a little longer next time :)

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
not sure

This seemed more like a group sex tale, but other than the mis spelled title I guess it wasn't too bad.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
OLD RITUAL, SAME CEREMONY

for swingers gnu. TK U MLJ LV NV

morganalafaiemorganalafaieover 12 years agoAuthor
thank you

Just wanted to thank everyone for their feedback. The mispelling is an embarrassing mistake, made even stupider by the fact I checked the spelling and seem to have still spelled it the way I see it in my head. I definitely agree with the need to pad it. This was my first story, so I was a bit cautious. I am puzzled by the comments about this story (and me) being particularly perverted. This is a site with an entire section devoted to incest...

Please keep leaving feedback, it definitely helps me develop my writing skills.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
A cute little story

Spelling aside, agree with commenters, maybe more a Group Sex or fetish story. I think a little paddling to wrap it up would have been perfect. Regardless, nice job.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you're welcome

author. As for being puzzled by some comments, yes there is a category for incest and other perverted topics but Loving Wives is densely populated by closet cuckolds. Safe in their mommy's basement they devour cuckold stories, rabidly jerking off until consumed with self loathing they flame the very stories they love to hate.

Keep writing, cull the constructive criticism out of the din of prattle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: you're welcome

No, the ones to cull are asshole such as this, who don't like people having an opinion different from theirs. This person's comments were a good example of the "din of prattle."

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Nice little flash episode

One quibble. I wasn't sure of the narrator's gender until her tits were grabbed! BTW, Champagne-marinated tits = Finest Kind! Happy New Year!

4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous