All Comments on 'Aunt Ellen Ch. 2'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
IT JUS KEEPS GETTING BETTER!

My aunt is fucking hot man, and that made me blow my load thinking about her while reading this storie!! Keep on writing more and more!

reb8reb8over 12 years ago
Still great

Ellen walking the dogs in a little short skirt would be awesome for future storie, good work, loved it 5*!!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I really like this story especially after reading .....

the part written by your other identity, the episodes with Kathy, all those times that have now brought me to the juncture, the coming together (perhaps the cumming together) of Ellen, Matt, and Kathy. This story just keeps getting better and the women hotter - lucky Matt. Thanks to the author whatever his name. Got to go now and see what happens (as if I didn't know) next.

mrdata9770mrdata977012 months ago

(5/13/2023) Well, I’m late to the game again by twenty-two years. I’m curious though, what’s this about “your other identity” and other episodes with Kathy? I hope I’m not missing out on some other great stories. Five stars again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Aunt Ellen Previous Part
Aunt Ellen Series Info