Aunt Ellen Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,370 Followers

"Matt," I whispered, "stroke my tits." I felt his hands leave my hips and slide along my lower ribs, then his hands were cupping my breasts and his gentle fingers were playing with my nipples. I pushed back hard with my hips to keep him in me, then felt his left hand leave my breast and make its way to my clitoris, stroking it between his fingers, easing it even more from its sheath and bringing those incredible sensations closer and closer to climax.

I began to moan, to mutter incoherently. "Matt, Matt, you're going to make me come, Matt, angel, oh baby, ohmigod you feel so big, so absolutely fucking big. I'm gonna come, Matt, lover, oh, Matt, I'm going to come!"

"Hold on Ellen, sweetheart, just a little longer, baby. You've got me close, too, lover, so very close, Ellen, just a little longer, just a little bit longer."

I couldn't hold on. He had taken me to the very brink and I was ready to cast myself off into the ecstasy of climax. I felt the orgasm start, then it hit me and I screamed, shaking, then realised that Matt was thrusting hard into me, muttering incoherently, "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

We collapsed onto the bed, Matt still buried in me from behind, both of us panting heavily. Gradually, we stilled, until Matt eased himself from my soaking canal and flopped to his back beside me.

"Wow," he said.

"Wow, indeed," I muttered. "Very much wow, Matt." I hauled myself up onto my elbows and leaned across to kiss him. "I'm going to miss you while you're communing with nature and dodging snakes and scorpions and things."

"I'll miss you, too," he said, kissing me back. "I'm glad you were my first, Ellen. Very glad."

"I'm glad, too," I said, smiling at him. "I must say, the rewards for being your teacher were tremendous."

Matt grinned. "You are one very sweet fuck, Ellen, very sweet indeed." He squeezed my fingers, then yawned and looked surprised. "I'm tired," he said.

"Take a nap, Matt." I turned his hand so that I could look at his watch. Six-thirty. "We'll have time for another round if you're up to it, before you have to go."

He grimaced. "I don't know if I will, Ellen. You have drained me, woman." He yawned again, covering his mouth in embarrassment. "Sorry," he said.

"Don't be, Matt, it's quite understandable." I kissed him lightly. "Come on, get under the covers and we'll both have a nap." So we did, spooned together with his hand cuddling my tit. I think we were both more tired than we realised as it was after nine when we woke.

"Oh, hell, Ellen, I'll have to go," Matt said in anguish.

"It's OK, baby, it's OK," I said. "I understand, so don't worry. There's always next week."

Matt had a quick shower then got dressed to go. I just threw on a robe and we went down to his pickup. I kissed him lightly on the lips. "Have fun in the desert, Matt. When are you back?" How long do I have to wait, Matt?

"Friday, probably late. Jimmy Duesen's dad is picking us up and bringing us home." Matt hugged me lightly. "Gotta go, Ellen."

"I'll expect you and Kathy next Saturday," I said, "at two."

"Yes, ma'am, next Saturday, me and Kathy, two o'clock, here." He kissed me. "See you then."

"'Bye, Matt, and thank you."

"No, Ellen," he said gently, "it's I who should thank you, and I do." He kissed me again, then got into his pickup and started the motor. "See you next week."

He drove off and I waved as he turned the corner of the drive out of sight. Back to my lonely bed, I thought to myself, just me and my fingers. Then I had a thought. I had to see Sol Levy on Tuesday, see about the possibility of a job. This just might be the start of something new, I mused, it just might.

I turned and went indoors.

* * * * *

Comment and constructive criticism welcomed.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,370 Followers
12