All Comments on 'Aunt June Ch. 06'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sooooooo beautiful

she knew he would treat her right because hes her son and now she got to feel that feeling that all of us mothers secretly want.......... the feeling of her son cumming inside her hot mommy hole. i love that feeling sooooooo much!!!!!! ;-)

badmommy71

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Worse than a Hallmark card.

This was a rediculous, sappy, hastily written short chapter. I hope that there will be more, but I won't bother to read if there is more like this.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
how typical

a shy, inexperienced teenager transforms into a super stud, zen master of sex and interpersonal relations, after one day of limited experience. He is suddenly teaching the mature women how to enjoy something he had never before done.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Great blend of erotic sex and romantic love

One of the best mom/son stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome series

Just finished reading all 6 chapters non sop turn on! Great work.

Maybe Mom could take anal better Wink Wink

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was a very hot story........ except........

It is impossible for a cock to get anywhere near a cervix or a womb, much less spray cum on, or in, them...

Nor can any man ejaculate even as much as a tablespoon of cum, except a rare few who might can ejaculate a little more than a tablespoon. Not even a horse can flood a mare's vaginal canal so that cum pours out.

The purpose of intercourse for man and animals was to procreate and if the ejaculate does not stay in the vagina, then it's impossible to procreate. Therefore the designer of mankind only allowed what ejaculate was necessary to be transferred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ridiculous drivel really...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Aunt June Ch. 05 Previous Part
Aunt June Series Info