Aunt Matilda in Lyon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyle, Gable and Spencer didn't protest this digital invasion one whit. They welcomed the delicate digital probing of those slender fingers by groaning happily. They groaned louder when Aunt Matilda instructed the women in how to press on that internal gland with gentle, repetitive strokes. Before long, a fluid began oozing from the slits in the heads of the men's cocks, and drooled down onto the surface beneath them. The women learned that they were now successfully milking the prostate glands, and, while this was pleasurable to the males, the fluid wasn't the same as ejaculate. It was all very fascinating to the young women, even Sophie.

As honored guests, Cynthia and Sara were told to also perform prostate exams on Durant and Chaucer, since Sophie would have lots more opportunities to do this in the future. Durant actually giggled when Sara prodded his ass with her finger. Cynthia did such an extensive examination -- and milking -- with Chaucer that the pool of fluid beneath him grew large enough to touch his knees. And there was still a rope of fluid dangling from his dick when Cynthia decided he was done.

What Sara found very enjoyable was something referred to as 'pegging' by her aunt. This called for her to wear a strap-on, and use it to fuck the man's ass. Her aunt decided that Sara and Cynthia should wear tight bodices for this exercise, plus pull-up stockings and high heels that had a rather wider base than normal, for stability. Nothing else. Sara's tits threatened to spill out over the top of the bodice, which created an enticing look. Add to that the fact that her pert and smooth bare ass was fully on display, and you had a sight that immediately brought Lyle's manhood to attention.

Grinning down at the chauffeur/gardener, who was naked, on his back, with his arms hooked behind his knees to spread his thighs apart and tilt his pelvis receptively, Sara lubed her strap-on and his ass hole liberally, using her fingers to open it somewhat. "Ready, Lyle?" she cooed, as the other 3 women watched.

"For you, Miss... always," he said, convincingly.

Sara placed the tip of her strap-on against his anal opening, and applied a slow pressure. She watched the 'glans' of the fake penis pressing inward, and his anal sphincter being stretched. And stretched. Lyle was grimacing slightly, and grunting and panting. But when the 'crown' of the strap-on reached his anal ring, both he and Sara gave off a sigh of relief as the narrower shaft of the dildo glided smoothly inside his ass.

Sara pushed slowly forward, watching Lyle's face closely, and managed to bury the entire strap-on into his rear tunnel, the base plate of the device sandwiched between his body and hers. The pressure pushed that plate against Sara's clit, which was swollen with excitement, and sensitive. Lyle's dick, on the other hand, was more wilted than she'd ever seen it. She looked over at Aunt Matilda, questioningly.

"It's normal for him to go limp at this point," she assured her young trainee. "Most men don't revel in being fucked up the ass. At least not with some extra stimulation on their cock or their balls."

"So I should do something like this, Auntie?" Sara asked, grasping Lyle's cock and starting to pump it.

"Yes, dear. That looks fine. You can try pumping him with a rhythm similar to the one you'll use while fucking him," she advised. Sophie nodded. This was not a new experience for her. Cynthia just looked transfixed.

It seemed to be working. With her hand wrapped around that dick, she could feel it coming back to life. Meanwhile, she found that his ass tunnel had relaxed enough that she could now fuck him with long, full strokes. Each impact of the base plate with his ass buffeted it back against her clit. Sara's cunt opened and dripped as her swelling labia betrayed her excitement of being the one who does the fucking for once, rather than receiving it. It helped that Lyle seemed to be getting more and more excited, as well.

The orgasm caught Sara by surprise. Hers, not his. One moment she was bucking against Lyle, and the next she was trying to catch her breath and keep her knees from buckling as her climax exploded in her core, ripping through her like an electric shock. She braced her free hand against Lyle's thigh to steady herself, and managed to keep jacking his cock with her other hand. It helped that she'd stopped her hip thrusts, burying the strap-on to its hilt in his ass, too. Together with its straps around her waist and thighs, the strap-on added its support to her unsteady legs.

The air was heady with the scent of Sara's cum when Lyle's cock started spewing. The first spurt didn't launch very high, since Sara was clutching his dick too hard -- that spurt sort of dribbled over her knuckles. Realizing what had happened, she eased her pressure, and the next spurt almost hit his chin. She tilted his dick to a more vertical position, and the final spurts fountained almost straight up, and then splatted wetly on his belly.

Easing the dildo out of Lyle's ass, Sara leaned over to lick his cum off his tummy. When she leaned like that, her tits did spill out of the bodice, but no one watching was horrified by that. When she was done, she asked Cynthia, "Do you think our boyfriends will allow something like that?" Cyn just blushed and giggled, slowly shaking her head.

When it was her turn, Cynthia found that she didn't enjoy doing this pegging as much as Sara did. She fucked Durant halfheartedly, feeling badly, since he'd fucked her so well, and so often. Then she hit upon a compromise. Beckoning Spencer to get behind her, she had him fuck her while she continued pegging Durant. This got her aroused very quickly, and she pumped Durant's dick hard and fast, making him cum all over his tummy in a very short period of time. She barely noticed that he'd ejaculated though, because she kept pumping and pegging him as Spencer hammered her from behind. Those impacts shuddering through her body bounced her tits free from her bodice, and they jiggled and swayed and even smacked against one another.

Soon Cynthia cried out, "I'm cumming!" as she ground her pussy back hard against the cock impaling her. "But keep fucking me until you fill my pussy with your hot load!" she demanded.

Minutes later, both of them glistening with sweat, Spencer grunted as Cynthia screamed, "Oh fuck yes!" She came a second time as she felt him squirt inside her. Poor Durant's cock looked somewhat raw from Cynthia's constant pumping action. But he bravely endured what amounted to a little post-orgasmic cock torture. Aunt Matilda smiled, thinking it was a good character building exercise for him. And, once she'd removed the strap-on from Durant's ass, Cynthia kissed his lips and cock by way of apology. She even kissed Spencer on his lips, making him blush, and then proceeded to suck his cock clean, gobbling up the mixture of their cum juices.

One morning, Sara asked her aunt, "I'd like to have one of the men shave my pussy. Who do you think would do the best job?"

"Hmmm," her aunt hummed, deliberating. "I'd say Gable would be your best bet."

Consequently, Sara told Gable, "Gather everything you'll need for shaving my pussy. I think we'll do it out on the back patio."

Gable's eyes lit with excitement. "Yes, Miss. It'll only take me a moment." He was as good as his word, and they went out into the sunshine.

Cable spread out a large towel, similar to a beach towel, but more fluffy, on the warm patio surface. He gestured for Sara to make herself comfortable. She began by stripping herself naked. It felt wonderful to have the sun caressing all of her body.

"How do you want me positioned, Gable?"

"If you could lay yourself face up on this towel, Miss. And spread your legs apart a little," he replied, deferentially.

Sara looked up at the windows of the house, and positioned herself so that if anyone looked out of those windows, they'd have an excellent view of the proceedings. Feeling a strong surge of exhibitionism, she hoped that several people might be watching.

"Your pubic hair is quite fine in texture, and not very long, Miss Sara. I don't think it requires me to use scissors at all. So we'll proceed to the lathering," he pointed out. The shaving cream that he was using was a special kind that warmed as it emerged from its can. Gable caught the cream on his palm, and started slathering the warm foam over Sara's mound and outer labia. Both the foam and his hand felt wonderful down there. She relaxed and luxuriated in his touch.

Gable then took a safety razor and steadying himself with one hand on Sara's inner thigh, started shaving her mound with precise, careful strokes. Smooth, bare skin appeared as the razor swiped the lather and hairs away. After each stroke, Gable rinsed the head of the razor in warm water, and dabbed it dry on a towel.

Once he'd finished cleaning her mound, Gable said, "Now we're coming to the trickier bit, Miss. Would you please bring your knees up closer to your chest, but hold them well apart from each other?"

Sara was happy to comply, because she'd noticed several faces at the windows that overlook the patio -- some male, and some female -- and this would give them a very lewd display. But she resisted winking at them, or giving any indication that she was aware of their presence.

Her pose got lewd indeed, because it turned out that Gable felt the best way to shave Sara's labia was to insert two fingers into her vaginal opening, so that the pussy lip could rest on his fingers as he shaved it. Sara had no objection to him doing this, as was evidenced by the production of her natural lubricant on those fingers.

Gable hummed happily as he worked, his eyes twinkling. Was it Sara's imagination, or was he subtly moving his fingers with tiny in and out vibrations? He was doing a thorough job, and was getting her all worked up at the same time. When he'd finished one side, he had to move his body, turning it to face the other direction to work on the other side. Even during this maneuver, his fingers remained inside her vagina.

Sara was actually disappointed that Gable worked so efficiently. All too soon he'd finished, removed his fingers from inside her, washed off any lingering bits of foam with a warm, wet cloth, and toweled her dry. She looked down at her now bald pussy. Then she had an inspiration. "that looks like a very good job, Gable. So you've finished with my front, but what about my backside?"

His pupils dilated with surprise. "You mean along your ass crack, and around your anus, Miss?" he whispered.

"Yes, of course. I imagine there may be a stray hair or two back there. You'd better check." So saying, she got on her hands and knees, facing away from the house windows. She had to rest her cheek and shoulders on the towel to free her hands, so she could reach back and spread her ass cheeks for his inspection.

Gable looked closely. "I apologize for not considering this Miss. You're correct. There aren't very many, and they're barely noticeable, but I'll see to them for you."

"Thank you, Gable," she muttered half into the towel. She almost swooned when he smeared warm foam down her crack.

"Ummm. Can you spread yourself a little wider, Miss? I don't want to risk nicking you with the razor."

The exhibitionist inside of Sara was blissful as she complied, pulling her ass open so completely that it must look extremely obscene to those onlookers. She shivered as she felt the gentle scraping action between her ass cheeks. She almost giggled as the razor slid across her anal ring in a tickling fashion, but held herself rigidly still.

Task complete, Gable again wiped the area with the warm, wet cloth, and dried her.

Sara reached back and felt the skin between her ass cheeks, and then returned to a face up, sprawled position. She ran her fingers over her mound and labia, smiling up at Gable.

"It feels like you did an excellent, thorough job, Gable," she praised. He smiled happily in response. "However..." she said, pausing to get his full attention. His face took on an expression of concern. "However," she continued, "I think that you'd better perform an intimate, detailed examination of the entire area using your lips and tongue." His expression became suffused with joy, hearing this. "And," she added, "if you feel you need to insert your fingers, as you did when you were shaving me, then I guess you'd better do it."

Sara knew of Gable's oral fixation. She was counting on it. She wasn't disappointed. He gave full rein to it, virtually diving between her thighs and lapping at her cunt. She squealed with delight and her squeals intensified as he started using his fingers to scoop more of her juices from her depths and into his mouth. As she came, he sealed her cunt with his lips, and sucked and sucked, swallowing lustily.

Then, for good measure, he lifted her legs and thighs up high, tilting her pelvis back and started tonguing and sucking at her ass hole. The pleasure from that stimulation caused her eyeballs to roll back in their sockets as her cunt unleashed juices from a second, stronger orgasm and then she fainted. Gable quickly captured her labia in his lips and dined on those cum juices as well. He then snuggled against one of her thighs as he waited for her to regain consciousness.

As her eyelids fluttered open once again, Sara reached down and stroked Gable's bald pate, moaning, "Thank you. That was amazing." After resting, she had him help her to her feet, and also help dress her again, before she sat down in a patio chair and dismissed him with a kind word.

Cynthia didn't see what Gable and Sara were doing because she'd had Lyle drive her into Lyon for some last minute shopping before the young women were to return home. In one boutique, Cynthia selected a pretty frock, and headed for the dressing room, beckoning Lyle to accompany her. The store clerks didn't bat an eye as this occurred, because, after all, this was France. They just smiled tolerantly, and hoped for the commission on a sale.

In the dressing room, Cynthia had Lyle help her undress to try on the frock, so for once he was dressed, while she was naked. She watched his eyes in the mirror, pleased to see how lustfully he was staring at her form. She was also pleased at how well the frock fit, and thought it'd be a lovely souvenir of their trip, and decided to buy it.

Once she had the frock off again, she turned her nude body to face Lyle directly. "I hope you like what you see, Lyle," she said, cupping her breasts and thumbing her nipples to make them extra perky. His eyes lit up brightly, and his lips curved into an appreciative grin as he nodded. "Let's see how well," she giggled, as she opened his pants and tugged out his cock and balls.

His dick was warm and stiff as she wrapped her hand around it, and it got hot quickly, as it grew to its magnificent fullness, with its smooth purplish glans swelling until it resembled a strangely hued mushroom. "Oooo, lovely," Cynthia crooned quietly, as she knelt next to his leg. She started pumping the bottom half of its shaft as her tongue emerged and she fluttered a wet tongue tip right at the underside of its crown where glans becomes shaft.

Lyle made a hissing sound of pleasure, and darted a question at Cynthia with his eyes. She understood. Softly, she said, "Yes, I want you to cum for me, and no, you don't have to hold back at all. Just stroke my hair as you're about to shoot."

She tongue-tickled that sensitive spot, pumped the shaft, and caressed his balls. She didn't want this to take very long, since she feared a saleswoman might interrupt, even by just knocking on the fitting room door. Little did she know that the salespeople wouldn't have disturbed her if she was obviously having sex, as long as the fitting room didn't need to be used by some aristocrat.

When Lyle began stroking her hair, Cynthia was so focused on playing with his manhood that she almost forgot their agreed upon signal. But that touch, combined with the changed in his breathing pattern, and the tightening of his scrotum served as an adequate warning. Cynthia took her left hand off his balls, and cupped it in front of his dick as she pointed it down below horizontal. She moved her lips to the edge of her cupped hand just in time.

With a quiet grunt, Lyle spewed his seed in several satisfying squirts into her palm. The semen splatted against the cup she'd formed, and flowed from it into her mouth. She drank quickly, handling the flow, and keeping the floor clean. When he was done cumming, she only had a tiny pool of semen remaining in her hand as she sucked the end of his dick clean. That accomplished, she said, "Thank you, Lyle," as she stood up. "You may get dressed again."

As Lyle tucked his now flaccid penis back into his pants, he was startled to see what Cynthia did next. Rather than licking her hand clean, or wiping it off with tissues from her purse, she was rubbing his semen into the skin of her hands as if it was hand lotion. She gave no indication why she was doing this, but once it had dried, she slipped back into her original clothing, and together they went out to the counter to purchase the frock and have it boxed for transport. Lyle carried the box as they returned to the car.

It was time for lunch, and Cynthia had Lyle drive them to a restaurant that had been suggested by Aunt Matilda. She chose a quiet booth, where she and Lyle could sit side by side. After their orders had been placed, she stated, "I think you were surprised by what I did with the rest of your cum, Lyle."

He blushed a tiny bit. "I admit I was, Miss. I've never seen anyone do that."

"Let me explain why," she said, grinning. "But first, this tablecloth is long enough that it covers our laps. Reach under it and release your cock and balls from your pants."

If he'd looked startled by her use of semen as hand lotion, he now looked shocked. But, stealing a glance around the room, he did as he was told. When his hands once again were atop the table, Cynthia discretely reached under to check the state of his cock. She found it limp, as she expected, since he'd cum so recently. Given the manner in which he was seated, the tablecloth draped over that flaccid rod of flesh.

"Perfect," she whispered, removing her hand. "Leave it as it is, under the tablecloth. Now, I'm not going to touch it again, and we're not going to chat about suggestive things. The only thing I'm going to do is sniff my hand from time to time. Some women like perfume, or cologne. I prefer the heady aroma of semen, Lyle. In this case, your semen. It really turns me on to smell it. Watch." She brought her hand up to her nose, and inhaled.

Her body language changed immediately, with no deliberate action on her part. Her face took on a blissful expression as she closed her eyes to focus on that scent. Her breasts seemed to swell, and her nipples poked distinct little mounds out from their tips against her clothing. She squirmed subtly, as her thighs clenched together. Then she moved her hand away, and opened her eyes, smiling at him, just as the server brought their food.

As they ate, they chatted about trivial things like the weather. But from time to time, sometimes when Lyle was watching, and sometimes when it seemed he was not, Cynthia inhaled the scent of his semen on her hand. And from time to time, she glanced discretely at the tablecloth covering his groin. Sure enough, a tiny tent started to manifest. And then it grew. Seeing a lovely young woman so obviously enjoying the aroma of cum -- his cum -- was driving him crazy with excitement! After a while, his cock was so rampant that it threatened to press the tablecloth covering it up above the level of the table top! Wetness appeared at its peak, darkening the pure whiteness of the material. Lyle was oozing precum, without any manual stimulation whatsoever.