Aunt Matilda in Lyon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the meal ended, Cynthia gave him permission to return his cock back inside his clothing, so they could leave. Lyle had a difficult time doing this, his dick was so swollen. He had to carefully bend it inward and partially sideways, and even more carefully slowly raise his zipper. Even so, the bulge in the front of his pants proclaimed his massive erection to anyone that might have glanced there. Taking pity on him, Cynthia sat in the front of the car alongside him, and together they eased his cock out for the journey home. Cynthia covered his erection with her hands until they left the city proper. Once they were out on the less traveled rural roads, she had Lyle drive slowly and cautiously, because she gave him a blowjob en route, calling it her dessert.

When they reached Aunt Matilda's home, Lyle's cock was limp once again. And his balls were drained. And Cynthia had a tummy full of that delicious 'dessert' she'd craved. She told Aunt Matilda about her olfactory 'experiment' and its effect on Lyle when the two of them shared some afternoon time in Aunt Matilda's bed. Aunt Matilda got to sniff the aroma on Cynthia's hands, and could taste the semen on her lips. But the two women soon produced their own orgasmic fluids -- several times -- with licking, sucking, fingering, and tribbing one another. Gloriously sated, they showered together and then repaired their hair and makeup.

That evening, all four women dressed in their best haute couture garments, because they were attending a very special CFNM function at the home of one of Aunt Matilda's friends. Her own male retinue had the evening off to recover -- the young protégés had worked them all very hard that day. The women traveled in a car supplied by their Hostess.

The people present made every effort to speak English, in honor of Aunt Matilda's niece and her friend. After a sedate, elegant dinner, during which they were served and attended upon by a bevy of handsome nude men, the women descended into a special basement area that had been converted to what appeared to be a dungeon. Aunt Matilda had brought them here to see a different aspect of the CFNM lifestyle, for educational purposes only. She didn't think that Sara and Cynthia had shown any leanings toward these things, but suspected that Sophie might want to explore it more.

Two naked men were on display. Both were cuffed -- one introduced as Henri had cuffs on his wrists, and the other, named Jules, wore them on his ankles. Henri was standing, with his cuffs secured via chains to an overhead ring. Jules was sort of on his back. That is, his head, shoulders, and upper back were on the floor mat, but his lower back, ass, and legs were up in the air, with his ankle cuffs chained to a different overhead ring.

Henri's Mistress demonstrated her technique of wanking his cock as she spanked his ass cheeks. The palm of her hand cracked loudly on his bare ass flesh, producing red hand prints after a while. Henri jerked as much as he could, bound as he was, but he seemed to be jerking with excitement, not pain. As his arousal built, his Mistress grabbed a large wooden paddle and smacked him smartly with it several times, still pumping his dick hard and fast.

"Mistress, may I cum?" Henri cried.

Swatting his bright red ass cheeks, she answered, "Yes, you slut boy. You may cum. Show them all that nasty white goo of yours."

Henri's cock started spurting. His semen flew several feet before landing on the floor before him. His Mistress pumped him and swatted him until the last dribble emerged, and Henri slumped. The onlookers applauded, to show their appreciation of the demonstration.

The Mistress for Jules walked over to him. She asked Sophie to join her. After a brief whispered conversation, to which Sophie smiled and nodded, the Mistress stepped to the side of Jules and took hold of his dick, which was already quite erect, either from anticipation, or from seeing and hearing what had been done to Henri. She started wanking his cock. As she did so, she spoke to him. "Jules, you do not have to ask permission to cum, for this demonstration. You're going to catch your cum in your mouth -- as much as you can. But don't swallow it. You're going to feed it to Miss Sophie, who is assisting me. Do you understand?"

Awkwardly, given his position, Jules tried to nod, saying, "Yes, Mistress. I understand. I'll..." Just then he inhaled sharply, and emitted a gasping squeak, because without warning, Sophie, out of sight behind him, had started tonguing his asshole! Trying to go even deeper, the young trainee grabbed his ass cheeks and pried them apart and buried her face and tongue so deeply that her nose bumped the base of his ball sack. Judging from the contractions of his ass muscles, Jules was trying to clench his ass cheeks together as her tongue virtually raped his ass.

This dual action -- cock pumping and ass tonguing was too intense for Jules to hold out very long. He started shaking, jangling the ankle chains, and called out, "Oh mon Dieu! Je vais pousser!" Sara translated that in her head to be something about him spurting. And spurt he did. His Mistress aimed his spurts as best she could. Sophie, still holding his ass as she tongued him, helped stabilize the ejaculating man. His first spurt got partially on his neck and chin, along with entering his open mouth. His subsequent spurts were more on target, right between his lips.

Soon, his cock ceased its jerks, and the pool of his semen was quite visible, filling his mouth. "All finished?" his Mistress asked sweetly. Then she quickly laughed, saying, "Don't even try to answer, Jules." Tapping Sophie's shoulder as a signal, she stepped back.

Sophie knelt down and lifted the chained man's upper torso higher, so he could turn his head while they joined lips. Their sealed lips opened slightly, as everyone watching held their breath. Sophie's eyes flew open as her cheeks began to bulge with the fluids he was transferring into her mouth. Their lips closed tightly together as their faces moved apart. Jules then opened his mouth, showing that almost none of his cum remained. Sophie tilted her head back, parted her lips enough to display the viscous white fluid filling her mouth, and gently blew several small cummy bubbles, before closing her lips again, and swallowing the load. The applause was a lot louder and more enthusiastic for this demonstration, and Sophie blushed red in happy elation.

As they were being driven home, Sophie cuddled with Aunt Matilda. Sara and Cynthia chuckled when they heard Sophie ask, "Would it be difficult to affix some sturdy rings like those to your basement ceiling, Miss?"

Sara, cuddled with Cynthia, whispered to her, "I think Lyle, Spencer and the others are in for some interesting new times with Sophie." Cynthia shook with silent laughter in Sara's embrace.

The day before Sara and Cynthia were scheduled to fly back home, they went to the window when they heard a car coming up the driveway. A tall, handsome man with a swarthy complexion got out of the far side of the car and came quickly around it. He was naked, of course, and very well hung. He opened the near side car door.

A stately, silver haired woman, got out of the car, and greeted Aunt Matilda, who'd gone outside to meet with them, obviously awaiting their arrival. After some cheerful discussion, the silver haired woman got back into the car, and was driven away. Aunt Matilda entered the house, followed by the stranger.

"Miss Arabella has loaned us one of her boys, Amrik. It's a Hindu name that means 'nectar' and he was well named. I doubt you'll easily find anyone near your homes that's this limber, but perhaps you can find one in an advanced yoga class. No matter... this demonstration is just a special treat before you have to go," Aunt Matilda told them.

"Amrik, darling", Aunt Matilda said, patting the cushion beside her, "come sit on the couch beside me and show my niece and her friend that yoga position, the one where you put your legs behind your head." Without saying a word, the unassuming Amrik seated himself in the location she'd indicated, and started to fold his body.

"Oh, did I mention that Amrik is my yoga instructor? He speaks French, but he understands some English." Sara and Cynthia looked on in amazement as Amrik crossed his ankles behind his neck. The backs of his thighs were tucked into his armpits. "Yes, yes, he is incredibly flexible," Aunt Matilda said, tousling his hair affectionately.

Then she pointed at his prodigious member, stiffening as it poked forth from his pubic bush. "But notice how the swollen head turns a purplish hue and the veins along the shaft become pronounced like the roots of a tree. Doesn't this cock resemble a force of nature? Please come closer, my dears, and get a better look. I'm going to need your assistance. Don't be shy, it won't bite you."

Shy! Sara and Cynthia leaped out of their chairs like excited school girls and moved the cocktail table to sit on the floor within inches of Amrik's enormous appendage. An impish grin spread across Aunt Matilda's face. "Now you have the best seats in the house. Oh, you Americans are so direct and clever."

"Now, Amrik, be a good boy and demonstrate for our guests how much you enjoy sucking on your big cock. Sara and Cynthia have come all the way from America and I don't want you to disappoint them." Amrik's hand came up and lifted his cock, whose head, given the fold of his torso, had ended up under his chin, and placed it easily between his lips. His cheeks hollowed as he began sucking, and his eyes twinkled with delight.

"That's right. Take as much of it in your mouth as you can, but remember -- no cumming. I have to get some things, so be a good boy while I'm away. Sara and Cynthia, I'm leaving you in charge. Let him lick and suck his cock to his heart's content. Remember though, if you notice his scrotum tightening or you think he's going to ejaculate, don't let him."

After a short while, Aunt Matilda returned, handing Sara a tube of lubricant and Cynthia a strange looking segmented instrument covered with tiny bumps. She saw Sara stare at it curiously, so she explained, "It's a vibrating probe specially designed to massage the male prostate. Don't tell me you've never seen one before?"

"No, not really," Sara replied, as Cynthia pointed it teasingly at Amrik, who immediately stopped nibbling on his cock to shake his head, and whispered what sounded like a plea in French.

But Aunt Matilda pushed his head back down on his cock. "What are you're muttering about, Amrik? Didn't anyone ever tell you it's not polite to speak with your mouth full?" she asked, playfully. "My dears, lubricate his ass hole and tease him with that probe as much as you like, but edge him, don't let him cum yet. And use this on his ball sack," she added, handing Sara a cordless electric toothbrush. "Remember, powerful stimulation of his prostate and scrotum will tend to drive him toward orgasm fast -- be extra vigilant." Sara's aunt climbed up on the sofa, lifting her skirt so that she could place her pussy against Amrik's hand. "Finger me, Amrik," she commanded, as his fingers started squishing in and out of her pussy.

When Sara finished lubricating Amrik's ass, Cynthia eased the probe inward, bump after bump disappearing into his anus. She turned it on, while Sara applied an electric toothbrush to his huge balls. Immediately Amrik's cock took on a life of its own, throbbing and twitching as the contorted man began swallowing what had to be a steady rivulet of precum.

Within minutes, they realized that Amrik could no longer control himself and that Aunt Matilda, too, was on the verge. Cynthia turned off the vibrator and she and Sara moved to assist their beloved mentor. Cynthia began fingering the older woman's ass hole while Sara pulled the top of her dress down off her shoulders and went to work on her aunt's tits, pulling and twisting her swollen nipples.

It didn't take long. "I'm fucking cumming!" Aunt Matilda screamed as she climaxed violently, covering Amrik's hand and face with her love juice before collapsing into the supporting embrace of her young trainees.

For what seemed like an eternity no one spoke until Aunt Matilda broke the silence. "Sara, please turn that toothbrush back on, and get back to teasing his balls. Cynthia dear, vibrate that probe in his ass. I'll stroke his cock shaft. Amrik, you may cum, but hold that semen of yours in your mouth. Don't swallow any."

Amrik's eyes seemed to bulge almost out of their sockets by this triple stimulation. In less than two minutes, his throat emitted a muffled howl, the sounds unable to escape from his lips, wrapped tightly over the head of his own cock! The women could see ripple after ripple course up his cock from its base to its head as it jetted his cum into his mouth and rapidly ballooning cheeks. His toes were tightly curled and his hands scrabbled on the sofa cushions as he ejaculated. He looked blissful, but also frantic, trying to hold in all that load without swallowing any.

Finally, Aunt Matilda spoke. "All done?"

Amrik nodded wearily with tiny heads movements, keeping his softening dick in his lips, which were slowly coming together as the cock softened. Aunt Matilda grasped the cock shaft, and warned him, "I'm going to pull this out of your mouth now. Keep that semen inside as I do."

Amrik gave a valiant effort, snapping his lips together as she pulled his cock out from them. Only a tiny dribble of semen leaked from one corner of his lips. Aunt Matilda sucked quite a bit of his dick into her mouth, vacuuming out its last drops, and cleaning it thoroughly. Amrik hummed happily with his mouth full as he felt her lips and tongue on his member. She also leaned over and licked the dribble from the corner of his mouth.

"Now, Amrik, feed some of your seed to my niece. Not all of it at once though. Her tinier mouth can't hold as much as yours can." Consequently, when Sara pressed her lips to his, he was careful to only give her perhaps a third of what his mouth contained. His cheeks deflated slightly during the transfer.

Sara swished his male fluid around in her mouth, tasting it. She smiled with appreciation, and beckoned to Cynthia. They kissed, and Sara gave Cynthia what was in her mouth, and went back to Amrik for another part of his load.

Like Sara, Cynthia let her tongue play with the semen, getting a thorough taste, and then she kissed Aunt Matilda, passing it to her. It might be noted that the two women kissed longer than necessary, and more fervently.

Aunt Matilda swallowed what was in her mouth, saw that Sara was collecting a second helping, and told Amrik, "That's about two thirds of your ejaculate, Amrik. Never let it be said that I don't share. You may swallow what remains in your mouth." Meanwhile, Sara passed what she judged was two thirds of what her mouth now contained into Cynthia's, and then swallowed the rest, smacking her lips happily.

Smart woman that she is, Cynthia caught on, and passed half of what her mouth contained into Aunt Matilda's, and swallowed the remainder. Aunt Matilda also swallowed, clearing her mouth.

"I see why he's named 'nectar' Auntie," Sara said, grinning. "He's delicious! I bet you have lots of yoga sessions with him!"

Aunt Matilda blushed delicately, but nodded with a big happy grin on her face. Pulling the two young women into her arms with a group embrace, she murmured, "My dears, this training with you has brought me endless joy. The only tiny cloud of sadness is that you leave tomorrow to fly back home. But remember, I plan to visit you more frequently, and I'm certain that if you think you need to come back here for refresher courses, this can be arranged." She looked at each of their faces, her eyes twinkling. "I know Lyle, Chaucer, Durant, Gable, and Spencer will give you a night to remember, and will greet you with open arms on any return visits."

The next day, Sara and Cynthia looked a little tired, since the men hadn't given them much time to sleep, and walked a little bowlegged, also since the men hadn't given them much time to sleep, but they were euphoric. They gave Aunt Matilda warm, loving embraces -- especially Cynthia -- and headed for home, wiser and happier. Wiser, due to their now extensive training. Happier, because Aunt Matilda had declared that each of them had become a skilled masturbatrix, and said she'll put them in contact with their local CFNM group, and see that they get full-fledged membership.