All Comments on 'Aunt Patty is a Dirty Whore'

by acraft

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'VE READ SOME CRAP BUT....

This takes the cake. Obviously bits missing. Why did she have a manilla envelope?

Why was she even at the motel? Why was he there? A story probably written in less time than I've spent writing this comment.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 9 years ago
Gave me a chubbie...

I assume the manila envelope had evidence of Auntie giving it up to other men - and dear nephew was using it to get her to the hotel - and to have his way with her.

He chose the sleazy motel to demonstrate his power.

I liked the story ... would like to see more of his adventures with Auntie and mommy-dearest, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
There's nothing missing, son of tard

It is implied by the dialogue that he caught her again. Because he was now anticipating what he'd find, he was prepared to capture evidence, which he used for blackmail. This was all elided by the writer, who presumed readers were capable of making logical inferences. In your case, that was obviously a mistake.

acraftacraftalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You

I thought that I had inferred enough, and wondered about that first comment, but , hey, you never know. Input appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not bad...

A pretty good plot for a story. As others have noted, Jason's blackmail of Aunt Patty should have been explained in greater detail. Definitely write a Chapter 2 with both Aunt Patty and Jason's mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I give 5 stars. But I hated your story. For his aunt went to the fridge to get a Coke. Its the number 1 money maker in the world to give your beautiful woman in this story rotten as hell teeth. You might as well turn up a bag of sugar and eat it. What in hell does one see in that coke shit?Pussy I understand

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
How does one drive his cock home? I wonder if his mother fucked his uncle?

Why did his aunt have to tell him of his mom? So she could get a damn threesome! He should be glad his mother is fucking other men.Because of this, he can blackmail her for money and/or honey.But then he allow them to fuck anymore strangers , on the fear of disease. Im telling you, I watch tv, I ought to know. Its against the law to rape even an ugly woman. Im not talking about an ugly woman. Im talking about all whores are ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Damn...

Now why can't all boys be little slut-bitches like this one. Almost makes me regret refusing to have babies. Could have brought mine up by hand. Oh wait! My sister is having a kid soon. And it's going to be a ...male! Thanks for the story!

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pretty good ...

Pretty good story.... needs a little more development with details and family history... and much less on the gratuitous vulgarity.... nobody cusses that much, it is distracting....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This story belongs in the "non-Consent" section. I don't like rape masquerading as anything else

I_Enjoy_Your_StoriesI_Enjoy_Your_Storiesalmost 9 years ago
wonderful!

gave it 5 stars. Got me hot. Thank you!

I_Enjoy_Your_StoriesI_Enjoy_Your_Storiesalmost 9 years ago
More please!

I"m hooked on your stories. Write more if you can. I love how they are short and get to the point. And I especially like vulgarity in stories too. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Give your excellent stories additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Waiting for ch. 02

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

I would love to read about him continuing to use his aunt and getting her to help him trap and own his mom as well. Maybe even continue on if you can think of other relatives for him to use.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous