All Comments on 'Aunt Sandi Ch. 18'

by dan_kildall

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
xsiveonexsiveoneabout 7 years ago
Glad you're back!

I'm so glad you have decided to continue with this story! Normally after a two year pause I'd have to back track previous chapters to get back in the story but this one has held my fascination to the point of reading it multiple times so I was up to speed without doing that. I must admit to rereading chapter 17 after finishing the latest to make sure I had it right. I hope the next chapter comes soon as the office intrigue has me at a peak. Not to sure about Tom and Dan though, but it's your story, just not my thing, not even into S/M and DOM much either but ...... Anyway, keep writing and submit soon, I hope. Thanks again.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 7 years ago
One of my favorites

This is easily one of my favorite series on Lit. It has influenced the writing of my story here in ways that I would have trouble enumerating. I enjoy the characters. The sex is hot. I'm enjoying the D/s elements you're highlighting in this chapter. I liked that Dan claimed Lisa's ass! That's exciting. I hope Dan and Tom get to sandwich Lisa. I also think it would be exciting if Tom was turned on by Dan controlling his wife and "owning" her ass, in effect "cuckholding" him. I think Lisa might discover new sexual excitement and adventure in her marriage, if she finds out that Tom wants to be submissive to both Dan AND Lisa!

You presented a TON of sex scenes in this chapter, and moved the story along as well. I enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next.

lord_jefelord_jefeabout 7 years ago
I reread the whole story

And I still think its friggin epic. Hopefully we won't have to wait long for the next chapter!

Mack1982Mack1982about 7 years ago
Amazing

I just read all of the chaperson and can't wait for the next one! !!!!

LongcrotchLongcrotchabout 7 years ago
Waiting worthy

Thanks for an amazing chapter.

It was an amazing read with an awesome story development.

Can't wait for the next chapter, I hope it doesn't take long.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
Excellent !

A great continuation of a brilliant story.

This really one of the best stories I've read.

So looking forward to yet more !

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Truly a beautiful, tender love story written by a skillful author. When complex incestuous relationships attempted to merge with unrelated individuals, at the very least hurt feelings, if not pyschological personal damage/self-destruction, can occur. Somehow, this author has captured the preceding statement through his character development.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdan_kildall@dan_kildall
1314 Followers
*** UPDATE *** 2023-08-04: I know I have been away from writing for some time now, and my last posted chapter here was over 2 years ago. I apologize for the delay for everyone wondering what Kayla emailed Danny at the end of chapter 26. I never intended to make you wait so l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES