All Comments on 'Aunt Sandi Ch. 20'

by dan_kildall

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
xsiveonexsiveoneabout 7 years ago
Five again

I couldn't hold back the five rating. This story continues to be my all time favorite. It seemed to start out in a different tone than your usual style but then fell back to what I knew was familiar. I look forward to the continuation in the near future, I hope. Thank you for picking up the story again after the long pause.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 7 years ago
Another great chapter

I like how you've set up Kayla as this innocent Sex Bomb. Having her a near oral sex virgin, and an anal sex virgin, as well as new to bisexuality is very exciting. She is still desperate, clingy and feels entitled to whatever she wants. If she is disgusted with the idea of Incest (because she has had a very conservative upbringing), she will not react well to Sandi.

You've got a chapter coming up with the Piano Recital. I guess you can establish Jill and Sammi as a stable couple, and ease them back from the main plot.

Lisa is going to be fucking Tom's ass with a strap-on, because her daughter did that to her. And Lisa will assume that's just what a Domminatrix is supposed to do. Then, she'll want to have Danny fuck her husband too. Whether Tom and Danny will cross that bridge is up to you.

The toilet talk and the fucking ass to mouth stuff is not my thing. Analiingus is fine. I'm all for tossing the salad. But people should wipe after shitting. I get it. That's Sandi's kink, and now it's even more Amy's Donme thing. And this is a fantasy story. But shit-play is a lot stranger kink that male bisexuality. I really like this story. But if it drifts into copraphilia or copraphagia, you can warn me, and I'll skip those chapters.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

dan_kildalldan_kildallabout 7 years agoAuthor
Just to be clear...

To GrantLeeStone and your comment: "But if it drifts into copraphilia or copraphagia"

Don't worry, it won't be going there.

Also, for the sake of the fantasy, you should assume that anytime I have anyone suck a cock after it's been in an ass, that ass was clean, relatively, as in there wasn't any visible shit involved in any way.

Thanks for your feedback and for reading.

1Direwolf1Direwolfabout 7 years ago
Just the best

This is one of my favorite serials on Literotica. I am looking forward to more.

darkdance69darkdance69about 7 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Yet another great installment, but the trend of leaving Sandi (the title character) out of most of the action has continued. It seems like the story has outgrew her and is now focused on Kaylah, Lisa and Amy. Sandi was in about, what two and a half pages out of eight, and if memory serves that is better than some of the recent chapters. Don't get me wrong, this is one of the best harem works on the site, but if I have one complaint that is it. Great series overall.

asianToyasianToyalmost 7 years ago
Super Author!

I am so impressed that a you have been able to shake off lethargy and get back to writing one of the most popular series on the site. Trust me, I know how hard it is to pick up the pen, find new interest in your characters, and push on with the story. I hope I can follow your example and continue on with my humble effort.

Your Fan, Mei

(And thanks 1,000,000 for your help and faith in me)

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This author developes every character in depth and breadth. The characters become personalities. His characters become people you would like to know in real life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdan_kildall@dan_kildall
*** UPDATE *** 2023-08-04: I know I have been away from writing for some time now, and my last posted chapter here was over 2 years ago. I apologize for the delay for everyone wondering what Kayla emailed Danny at the end of chapter 26. I never intended to make you wait so l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES