Aunt Sandi Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

Amy laughed and said, "Kittens?! Oh my god so cute!" She briefly smelled them and then handed them to me. "Hmm, I still don't quite see what you get out of sniffing panties but her pussy does smell pretty nice."

I brought them to my nose and inhaled and immediately my cock swelled to full hardness as Jenna's scent invaded my senses. I said, "Oh wow, yeah that is really nice."

"I bet you'd like to fuck that girl's tight little pussy, wouldn't you?" she asked. I answered immediately, "Fuck yes!"

She reached over and rubbed my cock between her fingers and got me to put my head back and moan. She said, "Just don't forget that this belongs to me. I own this cock and I decide whose pussy it fucks." I nodded emphatically.

I looked back at her and said authoritatively, "And you don't forget that I decide who fucks you. Your pussy belongs to me and no one else."

She bit her lip and said deferentially for the first time all day, "Yes, sir. My body is yours to use as you see fit."

"Good girl."

Amy nearly shuddered and said quietly, "Holy fuck, what just happened? Am I becoming my mom? I might need new panties too."

We got ourselves calmed down a bit and looked up early movie showtimes and drove to the theater. There were only two other people in the auditorium with us as we took our seats behind them. Almost right away Amy was all over me, making out with me passionately. I knew it was a bad idea and that things might get out of hand but I was already turned on so much that it was affecting my judgment.

When the trailers started I pushed Amy back slightly and said quietly, "We should wait till we get home. If you don't stop I'm gonna fuck you right here."

She whispered back, "I know; I'm about to lose my mind. I'm so turned on."

She forced herself to sit back in her chair and we just held hands through the entire thing. My mind kept wandering all over the place, though, and I doubt I concentrated enough to remember much about what happened in the movie.

When we finally made it home we fucked like animals for over an hour. I came twice and I lost count of how many times Amy orgasmed. It was more than ten and by the end we were a dripping, sweaty clump lying on wet sheets, breathing as if we had just finished running a marathon.

For a while, we held onto each other and fell asleep for about an hour. When we woke up, we both looked at our phones and Amy excitedly said, "Look! She texted me!"

She turned her phone around and there it was. "Thank you so much for the awesome tip, Amy and Danny. You made my whole week. I really would love to see you but I just can't right now. I hope you understand."

Amy quickly typed back, "You're very welcome. You certainly earned it. Buy yourself a nice lace VS thong and send us a pic of you wearing them and nothing else. I'll need that by the weekend."

Even I knew that "VS" meant Victoria's Secret and once again Amy was being really bold. Not five minutes had gone by when the simple reply came back. "Now that I can do."

Amy laughed at the power she was wielding and sent back, "Good girl. We loved your pink kittens and you smell amazing. Is your pink kitty still nice and juicy for us?"

Almost immediately the response came back, "LOL yes it is. I haven't stopped thinking about you guys since you left."

Amy laughed and sent back, "Good. We'll have to stop by and see you again soon. Stay wet and bye for now."

She said, "I had to stop there or else I was going to make her cheat and I couldn't do that. Maybe someday she'll be single, but for now, I'll just tease her a little and get some hot pics out of her."

I shook my head in disbelief. "You're amazing. You better be careful and not let all this power go to your head."

Amy laughed and said, "But it's so fun! I never knew it was so easy."

I sighed and admired her. I said, "I love you."

She smiled and said it back to me. There was a momentary pause and she added, "Thanks for taking me out on a real date today. It was so awesome and I had an amazing time. Did you have fun, Love?"

"Are you kidding? Today was crazy and amazing and unforgettable. I still can't get over how you totally dominated Jenna like that and got her number and her panties too. That was insane."

She laughed in kind of an evil way and said, "It totally was. Speaking of being evil, I haven't messed with Kayla all day." She picked her phone up again and texted something to Kayla and only a few seconds went by until her phone vibrated with a reply.

Amy said, "Go grab the iPad. We're Skyping."

I raised my eyebrows but went and got it from the living room where it had been charging. I fired up Skype and almost immediately a call from Kayla came in and I hit the camera button to answer it as I walked back to the bedroom.

"Hey!" I said to her smiling face.

She looked at me and laughed. "Are you naked again?"

I held the iPad out in front of me and panned down to show her that I was indeed naked and could hear her say, "Oooh nice. This is gonna be a fun call again, I just know it."

I crawled back on the bed and Amy asked, "Can you get naked for us right now?"

"Um... I think so. I can only talk for about fifteen minutes though. There's a department call at four."

Amy sighed and said, "Okay, that's fine. It shouldn't take that long. Clothes off, now."

Almost right away my cock began to harden again as I listened to Amy boss Kayla around combined with the thought of getting to see Kayla naked again.

Kayla quickly got up and locked her office door and came back and stripped on camera for us.

When she got her headset back on, Amy said, "God you're so fucking hot. I hate you, you know that?"

Kayla giggled and said, "Oh but why? Amy, you're so beautiful!"

"Yeah, maybe, but you put me to shame and you know it. Danny was telling me earlier that no one has ever licked your pussy before, and you've never swallowed cum, and never even showered with anyone else. How is that even possible?"

Kayla's smile instantly evaporated. "Well, like I told Danny, I've lived a sheltered life. My parents were really religious and I have a lot of guilt about sex and even nudity. It's only been recently that I've been able to get past some of that stuff."

Amy could tell she had probably gone over a line and quickly changed her tone. "Oh, Kayla, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make light of your upbringing. I was just really surprised that you hadn't been able to experience so many things when you're such a beautiful and sexy woman. That's all."

Kayla closed her eyes for a moment and then her smile started to return. "It's okay. It's something really personal and I still feel a lot of shame about it. I know you didn't intend to make fun of me."

"Of course I didn't. I think together we can work through any shame you feel and give you all the experiences you'd ever want."

"I think so too, and I can't wait to have those experiences."

Amy's confidence rebounded and she became playful again. "Have you rubbed your clit thinking about us today, naughty girl?"

"Um... actually, I haven't really had a chance today, sorry. It's been really busy. But I've definitely been thinking about you and I know I've been wet. Check it out." Without any prompting, Kayla gathered wetness on her fingers and put them close to the camera.

I said, "Nice. I want to taste those fingers. But right now you can taste them instead." She immediately sucked her fingers clean.

Amy said, "Rub your clit for us now and we'll let you see us playing too."

I had already been stroking my cock and was completely hard. Amy and I got next to each other and I tried my best to hold the iPad out so Kayla could see both of us as we played with ourselves. Amy laughed at the way I was contorting myself and said, "We really need a selfie stick or something."

I thought that was actually a good idea and made a mental note to look for one later.

Kayla had repositioned her camera and was going at it as she watched us and it only took a few minutes before we heard Kayla's now-familiar breathy grunt as she came. I had already cum twice today and wanted to save something for Jill and Sammi so I stopped before I came again.

Amy had stopped as well and she sat up and asked, "Did that feel good, honey?"

Kayla moved the camera so we could see her face and only nodded at first and finally said, "So good; I really needed that."

She took a really deep breath and added, "I loved this but I want the real thing way more."

Amy smiled and said, "Don't worry, you'll get the real thing again next week."

Kayla smiled. "I know, you're right. Thank you, Amy. But I should go. I need to go pee and get ready for the call."

Amy said, "Okay. You're welcome. We'll talk to you soon."

We ended the call and Amy leaned over and sucked the tip of my cock into her mouth and said, "Mmmmm." She popped it out of her mouth with a loud noise and laughed. She said, "That was a fun quick call."

"Yep."

Finally, we got up and showered and waited for Sandi to get home. Amy made some dinner and when she got home we told her all about our day.

Sandi laughed merrily at the situation with Jenna. She said to Amy, "You've learned to manipulate so well, but you need to be mindful that you're playing around with real people that have feelings and that they're not merely your playthings to be ordered around. You always need to have a foundation of positive intent and integrity as your guiding principles. I don't see anything you did that was egregiously out of line but I think when she told you she had a boyfriend you should've backed off a bit more than you did. Taking her panties and asking for pictures might not be something her boyfriend would approve of if he knew and she might feel guilty after she does those things for you. You basically paid her money to do them, and that's probably a bit farther than I think you should have gone. Does that all make sense?"

Amy's bluster quickly faded as she took in Sandi's criticisms. She sat in silence and looked down for a moment and finally said, "Yeah, I see what you mean. I was so wrapped up in getting her to do what I wanted that I lost sight of whether I should."

Sandi nodded, "That's it exactly. And again, probably getting that one picture won't be the end of the world, but in the future just be mindful that people aren't sex toys and you shouldn't manipulate them into doing things that they'll potentially feel guilty about later."

Amy nodded and said, "Okay, I'll be more careful. Should I text her and let her off the hook?"

Sandi had a glint in her eye and asked, "What do you feel you should do?"

I pushed a lot of air out of my nose as I tried hard to not laugh and immediately recognized that she was in Doctor mode and was answering one question with another question.

Amy looked at me and kicked me under the table. "Okay, I'll do it right now."

She picked up her phone and sent a text off to Jenna that she showed to us before sending. It read, "Hey Jenna. I think I overstepped with you earlier and asked you for a picture that your boyfriend may not approve of. If you don't think he would be okay with it, you don't need to send it."

A minute later a reply came. "Actually, we're pretty open. I told him about you and Danny and how much you tipped and mentioned the picture. He's cool with it as long as he gets to be the one to take it. I didn't tell him about the other thing that I'm feeling super weirded out about."

Amy sighed and sent back, "Yeah, sorry about that. I got really caught up in the moment and you were hot and I probably pushed you too far. I'm sorry."

Jenna texted back, "Thank you, it's fine though. My boyfriend's a pretty chill guy and he might actually like it so I may tell him anyway. But thanks for being cool about it. And you guys are really hot too, otherwise I would've never done that."

Amy texted, "Thanks, Jenna. Okay, you have a good evening." Amy sighed and laid her phone down on the table.

Sandi picked it up and scanned through the texts and said, "See, that's perfect and it looks like you'll still get a picture anyway. So where are these pink kitten panties?" She giggled and I went and found them and brought them to her.

"Mmmm, yeah, she smells nice," Sandi complimented. She held them back and said, "These are so adorable. Any woman who wears panties with a cheeky double entendre on them is okay in my book." We all laughed.

It was time to start getting dressed for the recital so we all went into the bedroom and Sandi watched us as we did. She helped me tie my tie really neatly and made sure my hair was just so and Amy looked phenomenal in her elegant black dress with black stockings and high heels.

Sandi got her phone and took several pictures of us before we hugged her and said our goodbyes.

We arrived at the recital and found Jill and Sammi and got huge hugs from them as they told us how awesome we looked. Jill even asked a guy sitting behind us to take a few pictures of all four of us together.

Before long a woman came onto the stage and the lights dimmed. She welcomed everyone and then Jill's brother walked out onto the stage to thunderous applause.

For the next hour, we sat through some of the most moving music I had ever heard. For a few of the pieces, CJ was accompanied by a cello player as well as a violin. There were times the music was so intense that I felt myself almost tearing up, and looking over at other people I could see them wiping their eyes. It was nothing short of amazing.

At the end, he played a really uptempo rousing piece and encouraged the audience to clap along with him as he played and things ended with more thunderous applause and a standing ovation.

I had no idea that it would be anything like this but I was so happy that I was able to experience it.

When the lights came up the woman that had announced CJ at the beginning came over to Jill and hugged her. Jill turned to us and said, "Mom, this is Danny, and you remember Aims."

She looked at me and said, "Danny, this is my mom Liz."

Liz said to Amy, "It's so good to see you again. And this is the boy that does the dishes?"

I laughed pretty loudly and said, "The one and the same."

Liz said, "Well, you sure made an impression on JJ, so I think at least a hug's in order. Bring it in, young man." She held out her arms and I hugged her, of course.

A few minutes later CJ separated from the crowd of people begging for autographs and made his way over to where we were and hugged his mom really tightly. I heard him say, "Thanks so much, Mom. It went really well, don't you think?"

She said, "You were brilliant, baby."

He hugged Jill and said, "Thanks for coming." She hugged him back for a long moment and whispered something in his ear.

He said, "Oh really?" He looked over at me and then back to her and whispered something back that caused her to nod emphatically.

She pulled him over to us and I automatically held out my hand and he took it. I said, "Sir, you without a doubt are the best piano player I've ever heard."

He laughed and said, "Well thank you, and thanks for coming out tonight. You're apparently held in very high regard with my big sister, so anyone she thinks so highly of must be a pretty cool guy."

I said simply, "Yeah, well your big sister is the best chef I know, so I hold her in pretty high regard too."

He nodded and said, "You shouldn't say that kind of stuff where she can hear you. Her head might explode." We laughed.

Amy squeezed in and said, "Hi CJ! You were amazing as always!"

"Thanks so much, Amy! Damn you're looking awesome tonight." He pulled her in and hugged her for a few moments as Amy thanked him for the compliment.

CJ and I shook hands again and he went back off to mingle with the crowd again.

Jill came over and hugged me tightly and whispered in my ear, "Well, you're brother-approved now. You know that means we're destined to be together forever, right?"

I laughed and whispered back, "Let's run off and get married tonight to make sure I'll have a lifetime supply of spicy bacon." She giggled and squeezed me really tightly and snuck a quick kiss on the side of my neck before separating.

Sammi got her turn hugging me as well and had her own thing to say into my ear. "I've missed that fine-ass cock so much."

I smiled widely. "Maybe you'll get it first tonight if you're really lucky," I whispered back, causing her to pull back and look me in the eyes and smile conspiratorially.

She said, "It's only fair I go first since JJ got it first last time." I leaned my head to the side and made an expression of agreement.

Amy squeezed in tighter and got hold of my hand and caused Sammi to back up slightly. She moved over and hugged Amy instead and whispered something to her as well that made Amy laugh.

I heard Amy whisper back, "I think we can arrange that." Maybe she had said the same thing to her.

Once she stepped back Amy confirmed that that's what she asked.

For about the next half hour we milled around until most people had left. Jill went over to CJ and hugged him and said that we were taking off and he waved over to us and we waved back.

Finally, we were free and headed back to the apartment.

We got inside and decided to sit and talk for a few minutes before getting into sex right away.

Amy jumped right in and asked the question I had been wondering. "So, um, are you guys in a relationship now?"

Jill and Sammi looked at each other and held each other's hands and both said at once, "Yes!"

They both laughed and Jill said, "We've slept together every night and I'm... I'm totally falling for her. I never thought this would happen but she's been my best friend for a long time and that made it incredibly easy to become more."

Sammi echoed Jill's comments. "I've had a secret crush on her for a couple years now but never thought she would be into girls or much less into me. But thanks to you and Danny we've connected and I'm not just falling for her, I love her."

Jill looked at Sammi and said with great sincerity, "Aww, I love you too." She leaned in and they kissed and it was quite evident that there was a lot of love there.

Amy said, "That's so amazing. I'm so glad we could bring you together. I have to admit that I've had crushes on both of you for a long time but I was too afraid to make a move because I never got a bi vibe from either of you."

Sammi said, "I never knew it was there either, but with her, it seems like the most obvious and natural thing ever."

Jill nodded and said, "Yeah, I wasn't sure about what it would be like to be with a girl either. I've had fantasies but I never thought I'd find the right person, and then somehow she was right here with me all along, and I'm so..." She suddenly choked up and fought back tears as she continued, "so incredibly happy and grateful that it somehow all magically happened. It has to be fate."

She rubbed tears from her eyes as Sammi leaned over and pulled her head to her chest and they melted together.

Suddenly Jill sniffled and looked up like she had remembered something. "Oh, I forgot to tell you! I talked to John in the rental office to see if we could switch to a one-bedroom and he said since we've been such good tenants he's going to waive the usual move-in fees and also, and this is the amazing part, he's going to let us take you off the lease after the end of the month!"

Amy's mouth dropped open. "Are you serious?!"

"Yes! Can you believe it? Oh, but while you're all excited would you and Danny help us move? Please?" She giggled and everyone else laughed.

Amy shook her head and jumped up and went to hug Jill. "Of course we'll help move!"

I laughed and asked, "Um, will there be any pizza or maybe bacon involved?"

Jill laughed and said, "Oh my god, you and your bacon fetish." She giggled and added, "I can make other stuff, you know. Plus you can fuck me anytime you want now. I mean come on!"

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers