Aunt Sandi Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we sat there in the wet tub with her impaled on me, she just barely rocked against me to keep me at full hardness inside her. She said, "This is really nice, but it's also starting to get kinda gross. You think we can get rinsed off?"

I nodded and kissed her hard again before helping her stand up. We got the warm water turned on and soaped each other up and thoroughly rinsed ourselves off.

We got wrapped in towels and went back to her room to see what Amy and Sammi were up to.

They were lying next to each other talking when Sammi saw us. She snickered and asked, "Well, how'd your golden shower go, you freaky-ass slut?"

Jill seemed far more forgiving to Sammi's usual teasing at the moment and said, "It was... it was so hot. I wish you would try it with me."

Sammi's eyes widened appreciatively when she didn't get the expected heated response and said calmly, "I told you how I feel about it. I didn't say 'no' but I need a little more time to think it over. It's just not hot to me at all."

Jill nodded. "I know. It's fine." She got next to Sammi and gave her a kiss. Sammi pulled back and scrunched her face slightly and said, "Wait, is that...? Did you...?"

She tried her best to not overreact and finally said calmly, "Um, okay like, I really don't appreciate having pee kisses forced on me like that without asking. That's just not cool at all." She got up and walked out of the room and rinsed her mouth out in the bathroom. Amy and I watched and listened from Jill's bed.

Jill followed her and said, "Oh god I'm so sorry, I didn't realize it'd still be enough for you to notice. I'll brush my teeth, okay?"

At this point, Sammi was a little bit calmer. "All right, whatever. I'm sorry if I'm overreacting here."

Jill was all apologies. "No, no, I should've known better. Please forgive me?"

Sammi closed her eyes and shook her head and hugged Jill and said, "Oh come on, don't do that. I forgive you. Here, come here."

Sammi surprised everyone by locking her lips with Jill again and kissing her deeply for a moment. When she broke the kiss she said, "See, am I a badass or what?" She giggled and stuck her tongue out a bit and licked her lips and said, "Hmm, I guess it's not that awful. Fuck it, you don't need to brush your teeth."

Jill giggled and said, "You're my badass. You're pretty awesome, Boo Boo."

Sammi smiled widely as she led the way back to the bed with us. She looked at me and gave me a questioning look. "I'm guessing you taste like pee too?"

I nodded and she said, "Okay, let's see." She kissed me for a short moment and quickly stopped. "Yep, that's pee. Man, you people are way too freaky for me."

She thought for another minute and added, "But... um, about before, I'm really genuinely sorry. I hope your dick's okay."

"It's fine, just a little worn out."

She smiled and asked, "I made you cum hard though, didn't I? Did you see what you did in my panties? I had to rinse them out in the sink." She giggled.

"Yeah, I guess a lot comes out after edging that long."

She nodded and I noticed Amy yawning. "Hmm, you about ready for some sleep?" I asked.

She sat up slowly and said, "I don't know. How's everyone else feeling?"

Jill said, "I'm pretty wiped." Sammi added, "So tired; it's been a long night."

There was some back and forth but eventually Jill 'won' having me in the bed with her for the night and Amy went with Sammi to her bed.

Before we went to sleep Amy and I went into her old room and FaceTime'd with Sandi for a few minutes to let her know how things went. She was surprised to hear how Sammi had 'tortured' me with the Hitachi wand and also about what Jill had wanted to do in the bathroom. She said, "I knew she'd want to play like that this time; I just didn't know she'd go that far so soon. I'm impressed."

We told her that we'd ordered a DVD of the piano recital while we were there and to not freak out too much about how much it cost. She laughed and said she'd already gotten a notification on her phone about the credit card charge and had a feeling it was something like that and that it was fine. She was excited to be able to see it. Amy and I were relieved that we weren't in trouble.

The next morning I was feeling completely refreshed and was able to have sex with both Jill and Sammi and it was amazing. Amy got to sit on both of their faces as well while I was fucking them and she told me later that Sammi got pretty adventurous and licked her ass while she was cumming.

Jill and Sammi both had work since it was Friday morning so they needed to rush to get ready and leave, so they showered together and we didn't have time for breakfast.

We ended up by the front door pressed together in tight hugs and said that we'd have to get together again soon.

I gathered up all of our stuff and carried the bag out to the car along with my suit and Amy's dress on plastic hangers. Once we were heading out, Amy asked, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She giggled mischievously.

It only took me a second to figure it out. "Jenna?"

"Let's do it."

"God I'm gonna be so broke after this," I complained.

We got to the restaurant and asked to be in Jenna's section and had to wait about five minutes. When she saw us she smiled widely and simultaneously blushed.

We sat down at the table and she said, "I didn't expect to see you back so soon. You must've really liked our pancakes." She deadpanned as best as she could but we could tell she was on the verge of breaking out in giggles.

I went along and said in my best serious voice, "The pancakes were pretty kickass. I think some more of those are in order. Maybe a big thick sausage to go with them too."

Amy sputtered a little but quickly recovered as she looked at Jenna and said, "And I think you know what I want."

This time Jenna seemed much more prepared for the flirting and said back, "Oh, you need a big sausage too?"

That was too much and we all burst out laughing. Amy finally got out, "I think I'll just eat his sausage while you watch."

Jenna shook her head and said playfully, "I don't know if I'd just wanna watch. Would there be enough to share?"

Amy giggled and said, "Hey, I'm all about sharing." She turned a little more serious and asked, "So did you mention anything more to your boyfriend?"

She looked around and said, "Hold on, I need to go put this in and check my other tables. I'll be back in a sec."

Soon she returned with drinks and said quietly, "I haven't mentioned about what I gave you yesterday. I'm still not sure how I'd bring that up. But I'm going shopping today for the picture and like I said last night, he's totally on board with showing me off like that. He was even saying I should post pics on Instagram. I'm not too sure about that."

I said, "You totally should." She smiled and again bit her lip while blushing. It was really cute.

She said, "Thanks, Danny." She quickly leaned over and whispered into Amy's ear and went to check on her other tables again.

Amy smiled and said in a soft whisper, "She's wet again. This is fun."

We ate our pancakes and sausage without any shenanigans this time. Today there was no giving of panties but we tipped her twenty dollars anyway.

When we were about to get up she headed over one last time to say goodbye and whispered to Amy that she wished she could hug us but her manager might ask what she was doing so we didn't.

A few minutes after we left Amy got a text from her thanking us for the amazing tip again and Amy answered back.

Sandi had sent us a list of chores we needed to do to get the house cleaned to get ready to sell so we headed home and got started working on them.

Later that evening I would be heading over to see Lisa and Tom and decided not to cum the rest of the day. That didn't stop me from getting Amy off with my tongue several times, however. I thought ahead to what might happen with Tom and felt more than a little apprehensive. I wasn't sure if I was ready and hoped that when the time came that I would be.

To be continued...