Aunt Sandi Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

I laughed and said, "I know, I'm just teasing. Okay, I guess I'll chip in. I can always put loads into boxes."

I waited for them to get my lame joke, and of course Sammi sputtered into giggles first. "Holy shit, now you're coming with cheesy lame jokes, too? I think that suit is fucking with your funny. You should definitely take it off."

"Why don't you come over here and take it off me?" I teased.

Sammi eyed me and said, "That's a little more like it. Girls? A little help?"

They all descended upon me and began taking off my suit and in no time I was naked.

"Now undress each other," I ordered.

Sammi said softly, "I like a man in charge." She looked expectantly at Amy and Jill and they began taking off her clothes first. Next up was Jill and finally Amy. They made sure to put on a show and Amy even tossed their panties over to me when they came off.

Sammi's panties were a dark blue lacy thong and when I brought them to my nose I made eye contact with her and said, "Mmm, fuck, that's good."

She smiled widely and held out her hand and said, "Don't forget, I get you first this time, and I want you all alone in my bed, right now."

I took her hand and she pulled at me expectantly, but instead, I pulled her down toward me and she lost her balance a bit and collapsed onto me in a heap of giggles.

She said pleadingly, "Come on, don't play like that. Please... I even have a surprise."

I relented and decided to let her have her way and stood up and followed her. Amy said, "Fuck her good, baby." She giggled.

Jill laughed too and Sammi strutted ahead of me, practically dragging me with her and said, "More like I'm gonna fuck him good, baby."

We got into Sammi's room and she closed the door behind us. She nuzzled up against me and wrapped her hand around my cock said softly, "Finally, I get you completely alone and all to myself. I've been thinking about this for days. I want you on the bed."

I could tell that she liked being in charge so I decided to let her have her way for now.

I lay down on the bed and waited for my next instruction, but for now, she climbed on top of me and started kissing me softly at first, and then more intensely. At one point she got my lower lip between her teeth and put quite a bit of pressure on it.

She pulled away and smiled mysteriously. She rubbed her pussy lips against my cock but didn't put it inside her yet. She looked me in the eyes and said, "You're gonna love this."

She climbed off of me and pulled open a drawer of her dresser and pulled out some dark stockings. She didn't say a word but she began tying one around my wrist and I knew what was coming. The whole time she was making eye contact with me and had a sensuous smile that was really sexy.

When she had my wrists tied together she tied them to the headboard and then finally spoke. "Even though I don't have anywhere to pin down your ankles, you will keep them right where I say at all times, understand?"

Right away I said, "Yes ma'am."

She purred, "Mmm, I like that."

She pulled open her bottom nightstand drawer and pulled out what I immediately guessed had to be this Hitachi Wand I had been hearing so much about. She plugged it in and said deviously, "Let's see how long you last, big man."

For a moment I wondered what I was in store for but tried my best to empty my mind of all thoughts and let her do whatever she wanted.

I did think of one thing and asked, "Do I need a safe word?"

She giggled and said mysteriously, "Oh... that's not a bad idea. If you really need to stop, just say 'red', otherwise just stay quiet and enjoy."

That was good enough so I nodded.

She straddled my legs and clicked on the vibrator and the rumbling sounded really powerful. She teased me by running it all around my nipples and downward toward my cock, but didn't touch me there yet. She ran it down into my inner thighs and for the first time, it felt really nice.

She kept circling and getting closer to my cock until finally, she touched it to the lower shaft. I yelped as my cock jumped in response to the pleasure and she giggled and said sternly, "Stay still."

I breathed and tried to relax since I was tensed up and anxious over what she might do. Finally, she ran the big rubbery head of the wand near the tip of my cock and a loud moan escaped from my throat. Holy shit, it felt amazing!

Again and again, she touched it near the really sensitive spot on the underside of my cock and before long I was dripping precum.

Sammi turned off the wand and leaned down and took me into her mouth and sucked me. She also licked up the precum that had dripped down to my skin and then crawled up and straddled my face, facing toward my feet.

She didn't need to give any directions and I attacked her pussy with great enthusiasm, causing her to moan loudly. After a minute she pulled up and said, "I want my ass licked again."

She shifted forward a bit and I pushed my face into her and hungrily licked her tight asshole, again getting a loud moan in response.

She clicked the wand on again and while I continued licking she gently ran the head up and down my cock, teasing me again and again and causing me to groan each time it found my most sensitive spot.

A few times she started leaving the rumbling wand right on that spot and it was nearly painful and not in a good way. I pulled back and breathlessly gasped, "It's too much... too much..."

She took it away and instead leaned down and sucked me again for a minute when she giggled to herself and said, "I have an idea."

Without another word she climbed off and left the room, leaving me laying there gasping for air with my body buzzing with arousal. With the door open and the wand turned off I could clearly hear Jill loudly moaning from down the hall as Amy attended to her.

Only a half-minute went by before Sammi returned and in her hand was her panties. She smiled at me deviously and said softly, "When I play I always have panties on because it's too intense for me too."

She didn't ask but instead slipped her panties over my ankles and started pulling them up. At this point, I was too far gone to argue about wearing her panties and just lifted my butt up and I felt the slightly damp crotch envelop my cock.

"Oh my god, your cock stretching my panties is so fucking hot."

She picked up the wand again and clicked it on and moved it around my cock and this time the intensity was definitely muted. She asked, "Better?"

I nodded wordlessly and she climbed back on my face and I resumed licking her juicy asshole. "Mmm!" she exclaimed.

She resumed focusing the wand right on the tip of my cock and this time I could definitely feel an orgasm starting to build. I think Sammi sensed that because each time I started squirming below her, she would move the wand elsewhere. After a while of doing this, it was obvious that she was edging me. I started to moan more and more loudly each time she brought the wand back and finally breathlessly pleaded, "Please..."

She shushed me and then moved backward slightly so that my tongue was pressed against her clit again and in a couple more minutes she shuddered and came with a rather large rush of pussy juice streaming over my face. I lapped up as much of her cum as I could while she continued edging me mercilessly.

She said between a gasp of air, "Don't stop sucking my clit!" I did as I was told and she teased me more with the wand. I could feel her panties getting wetter as precum streamed out of me as my cock throbbed repeatedly. With each touch of the wand's pulsing head, I immediately felt the orgasm rise within me and then fall as she took it away. The pleasure was starting to overwhelm me and I thought I might just cum without the wand even touching me.

Sammi had already had three more orgasms when she finally collapsed a bit and placed the wand right at the perfect spot and within seconds I was erupting huge torrents of cum. I was seeing stars and my entire body was completely tensed like I couldn't ever remember it being and I just kept cumming.

It felt like nearly a minute had gone by until my orgasm finally started to subside and Sammi still had the wand on me. I tried to get my arms down and get it off of me but the stockings binding me prevented that. I yelped, "STOP! PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!" I finally remembered the word and added, "RED!"

Sammi immediately took the wand away and turned it off. She flipped around and laid next to me and saw that I was covered in sweat. I was gasping for air and still squirming a bit and I could actually feel an afterimage-like buzzing throughout my entire groin. I knew almost certainly that there was no way I was going to cum again tonight.

Sammi looked into my eyes lovingly and asked, "Are you okay? You don't look so good."

I looked back at her and pleaded, "Please untie me..." She freed me from my bonds and my arms collapsed. I was spent and turned on my side towards her. She wrapped her arms around me and started kissing me softly. She repeated, "Danny, are you okay? Was it too much?"

I nodded and nearly whimpered out in a whisper, "Too much."

She softly said, "Oh nooo... I'm so sorry. I thought you would love it."

I shook my head and said, "Loved it. But too much." I closed my eyes and just panted as she held me.

A short while later I heard Amy's soft voice behind me. "Holy shit, what the hell happened in here?"

Sammi raised her head and said with slight regret, "I used the wand on him and I guess I took it a little too far. He's done, man. I'm really sorry."

I heard Jill say, "I'll get some water." In almost no time they were all helping me sit up and I sipped slowly at the ice water.

"Baby are you okay?" Amy asked with concern.

I took a really deep breath and nodded weakly. "I just... never came like that. Never... I still feel the buzzing."

Amy asked Sammi with concern, "How long did you go for?"

Sammi shrugged and said timidly, "A while? Like, maybe a half hour?"

Jill said, "A half hour?! Holy shit, dude, that's way too long." She noticed Sammi's panties and giggled, "Okay, I've seen everything now." She quickly disappeared but then was back and taking pictures of me.

I raised my hand weakly and said, "Hey, no, no pics. Not right now."

Even Amy said, "Not cool."

Jill relented, "Shit, you're right. Sorry, I just thought it was really cute and even kinda hot. I'll delete them."

Amy said, "Just lay back down and rest honey. Do you want the panties off?"

I weakly nodded again and lay back. Amy got on one side and Sammi on the other and helped pull off the panties when they both gasped at almost the same time. Sammi said, "Holy fuck!"

From behind them, Jill gasped and said, "Wow."

I looked down at what the fuss was and Sammi's panties were completely filled with what had to be the largest amount of semen that had ever come out of me.

Amy asked Jill, "Honey can you grab me a wet washcloth?" Jill left and came back in a moment with a washcloth and Amy set about cleaning me up.

My cock was still super-sensitive and I winced several times when she touched me. She kept saying, "Sorry Love, almost done."

Before long she was done and I started to feel more okay again. I drank the rest of the water and Jill refilled the glass for me. Sammi got up and pulled her side of the comforter over and covered me with it.

Amy leaned down and kissed me and said, "Maybe you can sleep a little and recover. We'll go play on Jill's bed, okay?"

I weakly said, "Aw man, don't wanna miss that."

She giggled and said, "I know; when you're ready just come on in with us."

I nodded and started to feel really groggy as the warmth of the comforter enveloped me and within moments I was asleep.

When I awoke suddenly sometime later I immediately felt the urge to pee so I dragged myself up and headed to the bathroom. I heard loud moans coming from Jill's room so I couldn't resist looking in to take a peek, and the sight that greeted me was beyond hot.

Sammi was lying on her back on the bed and Amy was between her legs licking her pussy while Jill was sitting on her face. Even though my cock was worn out it didn't stop it from lurching forward a bit.

Jill saw me first and gasped out to the others, "Mmm, he's awake."

She climbed off of Sammi and came over to me and hugged me. Behind her, Amy repositioned herself over top of Sammi in a sixty-nine and they continued what they'd been doing.

I squeezed Jill back and said, "I kinda need to pee before I do anything else."

She looked into my eyes for a quick second and then looked down. While continuing to look down she put her lips right to my ear and whispered, "Um, can I watch?"

I didn't say a word but found her hand and turned around and led her into the bathroom with me. She closed the door and once we were alone she spoke louder.

"I've been thinking about this way more than I'm sure is healthy." She giggled and wrapped her fingers gingerly around my half-hard cock.

"Is it still tender from Sammi's Hitachi assault earlier? She's such an idiot for doing that to you for so long like that the very first time. She feels terrible, by the way."

I said, "Oh, it'll be okay. The orgasm pretty much blew my mind." Getting back to the matter at hand, I asked, "Would you like to hold me while I go? I'm not sure what you'd like right now. I'm up for anything though."

Her face grew slightly pink and she looked down again. Finally, she mustered, "I was kind of hoping we could do it in the shower again." She hesitated again and finally blurted out, "But this time on my boobs!" She looked away and down and sighed deeply.

I stood next to her and wrapped my arms around her. "I said I was up for anything, and that's really easy. You don't need to be embarrassed. It's just pee."

She giggled really nervously and said, "It may be easy for you but I'm feeling really fucked up that I'm so turned on by it."

I leaned in and kissed her softly on the neck. "Don't. Anything we do together is fine as long as we're not hurting anyone, right?"

She nodded and I turned and stepped into the tub and held out my hand to help her in. She quickly got in and I held her hands as she moved to her knees. She realized something and gathered up her long hair in her hands and held it up in a makeshift ponytail and said, "I don't wanna get my hair wet, okay?"

I nodded and asked, "Are you ready? Anytime you need me to stop, just say so."

She nodded back and I moved closer to her, dick in hand. She said, "Wait, I wanna hold you."

As she replaced her hand with mine, I looked down into her eyes and said, "Okay, here we go."

Jill clamped her eyes shut and I very gently started relaxing until a little came out, and then relaxed a bit more until a slow, steady stream was flowing out of me. She opened her eyes, now certain that I wasn't going to shoot it onto her face, and watched the urine coming out of me and moaned slightly. She said mostly to herself, "Fuck, why is this so hot?! My clit is throbbing!"

She leaned forward a bit until the tip of my cock, which was almost completely hard now, was almost touching her skin just below her neckline. She let go of her hair and let it fall down to her shoulders and held me with both hands.

She moaned again and said, "I'm so wet for you right now, and not because of your pee."

Her breathing was getting more ragged as the seconds went by and then she pulled my cock downward a bit and let it flow down beneath her tits. It wouldn't bend any more than that, though, but I had a feeling about what she wanted and bent over at the waist and she aimed it so it was squirting right against her clit.

When it started hitting her there she repositioned slightly and started rubbing her clit at the same time. I was trying my best to draw it out by just barely letting enough out to maintain a stream so I still had some more to go. She was furiously frigging her clit now and said loudly, "Oh fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Just as I was running out she started cumming, most likely having been already really close from when Sammi had been licking her a few minutes before. As she was in the middle of trembling she lurched forward and the last bit went all over her face. I pulled back a little and said, "Oh shit, sorry!"

She leaned forward again and said with fiery passion, "No, I want it!"

There wasn't much left but I decided if she wanted it in the face, I'd give it to her. I stopped the stream and relaxed as much as I could and then flexed my PC muscle firmly and rhythmically and squirted her really well two or three times. I tried really hard to not get any near her eyes but her lips definitely got some on them. She didn't even flinch.

She was breathing really hard now and as it turned out, her hair did get all wet anyway. She looked up at me with a smile and said, "That was amazing. You turn me on so much. I can't even explain it."

I helped her stand up and saw that her knees were all red. "You okay?" I asked.

She said softly, "I'm fine." She looked me in the eyes and said, "I really need to kiss you right now."

I wanted that too and didn't hesitate, pulling her in tight and making out with her. It didn't seem to matter that there was a bit of pee still on her lips and that we were now sharing it.

"I need you inside me," she pleaded as she broke the kiss and turned around.

She bent at the waist and I got the tip of my cock wet with saliva and pressed forward until I could feel myself entering her pussy. I bent forward and rubbed her wet tits and a thought occurred to me.

I said softly, "You can pee if you want."

She gasped and wordlessly moaned. It took her some effort but in a moment I heard the first bit hit the tub below and then she started really relaxing. Before long enough was coming out that I could feel it getting me wet and I just kept thrusting into her.

Although it was really hot to be experiencing this, I knew almost certainly that I wouldn't be able to cum again this quickly after the extended edging with the wand. When her stream began slowing down I decided to do something different.

I pulled out and twisted around beneath her and heard her gasp loudly in surprise. I licked her pussy and let some of her pee flow right into my mouth before she suddenly stopped herself. She said excitedly, "Oh my god you're so crazy!"

She didn't stop me, however, when I stood back up and approached her for another kiss. Again it was deep and passionate and this time it was very clear that we had crossed over a new boundary of intimacy.

She pulled away and looked me right in the eyes. "You're an amazing guy. I don't think I could feel any more slutty than right now and I'm so horny I need to cum again." I could see the passion and arousal in her eyes and knew what I had to do.

I sunk to my knees again and quickly gave her another orgasm, not caring in the slightest what her pussy tasted like at the moment. As she came she collapsed down against me and I held her tightly so she wouldn't fall. I repositioned myself into a sitting position and lowered her down, this time sliding my cock right inside her effortlessly.

She felt her hair and giggled, "Well, so much for trying to be careful."

I smiled and said, "Yeah, I guess things got a little out of hand. It happens."

"Well yeah, with you it does. Does my pussy feel good for you right now? How's your dick feeling? Any better?"

"The buzzing's gone but I won't be cumming again tonight."

She looked disappointed. "Aw, I wanted some. Stupid Boo and her craziness." She got a cute smile on her face and added, "I wish you would've been okay with the pics though. You looked so adorable in panties."

I grimaced as I thought back to it and shook my head. "I don't think I'd be cool with any pics like that somehow getting out."

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers