All Comments on 'Auntie's Favorite Niece'

by dkmywife

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
education

We need to learn how the wife got to like eating pussy thanks to her niece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The task is always easiest to he who has never done it

That is Chinese proverb. If you read a lot of the comments, you will realize that most of the people who write them will NEVER write anything worth reading. The only thing most of them understand is how brown the burger evenly on both sides or how to supersize the fries. Ignore them. That is how you deal with a child who throws a tantrum.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Agree with Chytown

Engaging your haters will only fuel a small spark and turn it into an inferno. If they could do better, they would. Be better than them. Delete their comments if they are offensive, but don't directly engage them. That is what they want. You really just gave it to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Two is company. Three is a crowd

Wife and. niece put on a great show with the twins.Hubby got to fill a hole even if it was not his wife's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Word is Spelled, "Heroin", NOT heroine!

Title says it all. A "heroine" is a female hero,mand thete are none in this story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Anonymous complaining about another commenter never having written anything. Anonymous isn't found on authors list for some reason. Story just usual nasty crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous