Auntie's Favorite Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife
dkmywife
383 Followers

Jacob kissed her and said "Anyway you prefer...this is your night...what you want is what you get"

Laurie giggled her delight and said "I love doggy style...do you mind?" Without saying a word he flipped her over and pulled her hips up so that her knees came to rest on the mattress. She then took hold of the head board rails. The old bed in the guest room was a brass antique made of heavy brass which we could sometimes hear hitting the wall if our guests were amorous. My wife grasped hold of the lower rail as Jacob crawled in behind her and between her legs. With one hand he guided himself to her waiting pussy pressing his head against her opening. My wife let her head drop and muttered "Oh God' her voice was quavering 'Jacob...Jacob...before we do this...I want you to know...I've never cheated on my husband before."

Jacob stroked her back gently prodding her pussy with his hard cock...head moving in...just enough to give her a taste. "Do you want me to stop?' he asked 'we don't have to do this if you don't want to."

Her response was immediate "Oh...that is so sweet of you. But we've gone too far for me to stop now...I want you inside me" and she pushed herself back onto him and he met her thrust with his own. From where I sat in the bushes it seemed to take a long time before his hips were pressing against hers. My wife was moaning the whole time...and loving every inch of his cock as it penetrated her. "Ohhh Jacob...God! You feel so...FUCKING good" she moaned.

It was then from the other room "You go Auntie...take that cock"

From my vantage point my wife pressed her ass hard against Jacobs pelvis and moaned in reply

"I am...Oh..I am...I am sweetie...I am" she moaned, which was followed by a giggle from my niece who then came with a loud moan of her own and another which was followed by Jason grunting and empting his nuts into her.

All this was missed by my wife who was now enjoying a slow screwing from Jacob who was slowly grinding his cock into my wife with swirling motions of his hips then pulling out until only the head of his cock was inside and then slowly swirling his hip around as he buried his cock back into my wife. This swirling action drove my wife wild as she would close her eyes, open her mouth in a clearly blissful expression and choke out a muffled "F-fuck" as his hips came to rest on her ass cheeks followed by a grinding of his pelvis against her driving his cock that much deeper. "Yes....." she uttered each time.

His taught muscular body was grinding itself into and out of my wife with all the control of a well experienced hand and my wife loved it. After about ten minutes my wife was pushing back against him rocking her pelvis as she did so to take his cock deeper grunting as he bottomed out deep inside her "Augh...Aumph.." were the most common noises she made when this happened. After 15 minutes, his stamina was really impressing me...the prick...my wife began to pant heavier...as the tell-tale signs of an approaching orgasm surfaced. Her body was rocking back and forth meeting is thrusts harder and harder until she was bucking in his hands....grinding herself against him...and howling in sheer, unadulterated bliss. Once she came the first time her orgasms came in rapid succession after that.

The harder he fucked her the faster they came until she was howling in one and apparently overdue constant orgasm that left her in a silent scream where her mouth was open as if to scream but no sound came out as she arched her back and pushed back as fast and furious as Jacob was lifting herself to him as he thrust into her several savage thrusts before exploding inside her deep causing her to cum again as they both convulsed as he emptied his balls deep into my wife. They then collapsed onto the bed panting. When he tried to pull out Laurie said "No..don't...leave it in as long as you can. You feel so good...please"

He snuggled against her neck and drove his apparently hard cock deeper into her and pulled her close. Then out of the corner of the room I saw my niece come walking out holding Jasons hand asking if they could also crawl into the bed. When my wife simply nodded Laura crawled into bed and pulled Jason into her pussy and covered themselves up. It was then I knew for certain my niece had seen me because she looked exactly where I was sitting and into my eyes and smiled.

By this time my position at the window was uncomfortable with a rain storm beginning to blow. So I decided to go to the garage where I had a small apartment with a bed, an in-law suite complete with a kitchen and bathroom. So I went to hang out there for a bit. I decided that it might be interesting to see if I could catch them at it later. I had the impression that what I saw was only the beginning.

I wasn't wrong when I thought my niece saw me, she had. About an hour and a half later I was drinking a beer and sitting at the table where I could see the back of the house. The lights were still on but there was no movement inside. I could see just enough to let me know that nothing was happening. Then I saw a shadow inside the house move and the back door of the house open up and the figure of my niece wearing my wives robe walking back to wear I was waiting.

I heard her open the garage door and close it and walk up the steps and open the door to the apartment. Without a word she walked up to me and took a seat on my lap straddling me and pressing her shaved pussy against my hardened cock and said "When auntie said that you had given her permission to get a boyfriend she asked me if I knew someone. Jacob saw her at the party a while ago and expressed interest...and he was the first person I thought of...sooo I took the liberty of introducing them. As you saw...they are getting along quite well. Laurie had also told me what she doesn't do for you and hasn't for a while. So I made it a point to get Jacob to make her blow him...I'll make sure she gets good at it...for you...ok?' she looked at me for a moment smiling and then grinding against me. 'I'll tell you what...I'll take care of you right now...if you want me to...so that you can have some fun as well ok?"

There were no words I could form that wouldn't sound absurd at this point so I merely nodded.

"Good" is all she said as she stood up as she did my jeans were off and around my ankles...before I could get a thought in. Kicking them to the side she dropped to her knees pushed my knees apart... took my cock into her mouth slowly sinking her mouth onto me and proceeded to give me the best head I'd ever had. My cock is no slouch but it wasn't nearly the tree trunk I had seen her swallow earlier that night...but she expertly and deftly sucked my cock...until I could no longer hold myself back...I warned her that I was cumming...but instead of pulling off she shoved it down her throat...as I came.

When I was done...panting and breathless...she stood up smiling...drank some of my beer...kissed me hard on my mouth and said "I'll make you a deal...I'll teach auntie to take care of you this way...as long as you let me do this for you once in a while ok?' she smiled when all I could do was nod. 'Hell, I might even let you fuck me...if you want to that is." At this last statement my cock still rigid and hard...blasted one last spirt of cum into the air hitting her on the foot.

Again she smiled "I'll take that as a 'Yes'" but instead of walking out of the apartment she straddled me found the tip of my cock...and sat down on my cock...and kissed me. There was no way I could cum but I stayed hard and she fucked my cock until she finally came biting into my shoulder so that she wouldn't make any noise. When she was able to speak again...she whispered "Next time...I want you to cum in my pussy" smiled, kissed me and made her way back to the house.

I wasn't able to move from that spot for another ten

I wasn't able to move from that spot for another ten minutes. Two hours later I was looking back into the rec-room in spite of the rain that was now pouring down. I was able to see my wife on her back under the sheets as she was being fucked by Jacob again, this time in a relaxed loving fuck session. Laura was doing the same in the same bed with Jason. I stalked back to the garage and up to the in-law suite and to the waiting bed.

The next morning my wife had gone with Jacob to breakfast. Jason had to work so my niece having been well rested came to visit me. I was just out of the shower and having coffee when she came into the kitchen like she had the night before wearing only the robe she had the night before but with wet hair indicating that she had been in the shower recently. "Ok..Since we are alone...I decided I wanted you to fuck me...I want you to fill me with your cum..." and dropped her robe giving me a view of a hot little body.

Again my words failed me but my erection said it all. She leaned over the table and gave me the look that said "Don't make me wait". I didn't'. My jeans were off and in the corner as they had been the night before. Taking my place behind her I directed my cock to her hole...and she just backed up onto me...taking me to the hilt gasping in bliss...my hands gripped her waist...and we slowly ground our bodies together until she was begging to be fucked.

So I increased my pace until the only sound we could hear was her whimpering and our skin coming together. "Fuck me...Fuck me harder!" she demanded...and I did. I felt her body quivering as her orgasm came near...and it was then my orgasm surfaced...I increased my own pace as I came closer and closer...slamming my cock deep into her snatch...unloading my cum so deep it would never come out which set off her orgasm which caused her to wail in bliss. "Fuck...Ohhh...Fuck..."

She put robe back on kissed me. "Ok...I liked that. If you want' she paused to kiss me 'I'll come back later and we'll have some more fun ok? Jason won't be able to meet me tonight so I will have to fill my 'alone' time with something...It might as well be you" she smiled and left me to finish my coffee.

My wife slept with Jacob for the rest of the weekend in the guest room and I got quite a show both from them and my niece. It was a good thing I was her uncle by marriage only...it didn't hurt that she had also been adopted...so my guilt went south...with each orgasm she gave me.

Life was going to get interesting, very interesting, especially when she decided to let me in on the money...very interesting indeed.

dkmywife
dkmywife
383 Followers
12