All Comments on 'Auntie's Panties Ch. 03'

by EasilyConfused

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

being taken in such a public way and obviously enjoying it was so deliciously sexual in a humiliating way, I hope you continue in this theme. It's so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great beginning now add a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

IT IS SO WONDERFUL WHEN YOU ARE YOUNG AND CONFUSED TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE MORE A GIRL THAT A BOY. I ALSO AM MORE A GIRL THAN A BOY, BUT WISH I HAD AN AUNT TO DIRECT ME AND TAKE CARE OF ME LIKE DAISEY HAD. KISS KISS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wonderful

This turned me on so much that I came in my hand -- and ate it all up !!! Wonderful story of how Daisy accepted that he/she is a sissy slut. I too had a similar experience and now I too accept that I'm a sissy fem cock-sucking slut who loves getting fucked by my mistresses' big dildos and by their male lovers' big cocks. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

queenslutqueenslutalmost 7 years ago

so hot!made me cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best of both Worlds

This story brings out the Sissy in me!

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
The First Time

I was self trained and no one had to make me do it the first time I took a real cock up my ass. I already knew that I was a Sissy and loosing my anal virginity to a man was due to my own need and planning but, it was still a wonderful thing to finally feel a real cock in my ass as well as the fulfillment of realizing that I was finally the real thing and not just a wanna be sissy. I don't think that being a real girl and getting fucked could be nearly as exciting as being a kinky sissy fag!

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 2 years ago

This is a great story, my story is very simular. My life has been so much better since I accepted who I was. I give your story a 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous