Auntie's Panties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuccckkk!!!! Oh yeah, work my cock like that anymore and we'll need to find some more lubricants." Martin had released Daisy's head but Daisy was now in no mood to remove his mouth. He ran his tongue feverishly along Martin's hardening shaft and as he did so he reached for his own extended cock. Daisy began to pump his cock feverishly with his left hand.

"Yeah that's right you slut make me hard." Martin was panting hard his hands on Daisy's shoulders aiding Daisy's rocking motion. Martin had been given many blowjobs by both men and women, but he had to admit that only a handful had ever given him such a thrill as the painted and submissive person before him. He could feel the fire in his balls raging as Daisy continued to run his tongue along Martin's shaft and then intermittently returning to bob Martin's cock in and out of his mouth. Phoebe had really trained this one well.

Suddenly Martin felt a warmth at his feet and noticed that Daisy had sprayed his cum over Martin's feet. "Dirty little slut," Martin said, withdrawing his cock from Daisy's mouth. Daisy's tongue followed the tip as it left his mouth. Martin worked his cock for only a few strokes before he too came, spraying his cum over Daisy's painted face and into his blonde wig. Daisy's mouth was still open and his tongue felt for the warm substance as it laced and danced in the air before the majority of it found his face. Martin fired off a few more rounds before he stopped. Daisy moved in again to take Martin's cock into his mouth, but Martin pushed him away. "You really are an eager little whore aren't you. Phoebe you've created a nympho with this one."

"She does appear rather keen to have some more of your lovely cock", Phoebe said through gentle laughter. "But some of us know how wondrous your cock can be at times. Daisy, tidy yourself up."

Daisy looked over towards where his Auntie was sat. She looked at his dazed appearance, streaks of cum still on his cheeks and hanging from his chin. "Did you not hear me!" Daisy looked around him and slowly got to his feet. He felt giddy but not through delirium. Giddy in a scared way. He almost fell as he stood catching himself as he noticed that his panties were still around his ankles. He reached down and pulled them up his legs and over his limp cock which was still damp from his own orgasm. He smoothed down his skirt over his panties and stood patiently looking once more to his Auntie for direction.

"Good girl. Now come here." Daisy walked over to his Aunt. "Now my little sissy has lost her virginity I think we'll have less trouble from you won't we. You enjoyed taking a man's cock in your ass didn't you?" Daisy paused momentarily. "Didn't you?", Phoebe asked questioningly.

"Yes Mistress." "Let me see. Anna, bring me the camera." Daisy watched on, the warm throb from his ass slowly subsiding, as Anna retrieved a video camera which sat upon a tripod and handed it to Phoebe.

"Ah yes, here." Phoebe displayed the viewing screen to Daisy. He watched as the footage replayed images of Daisy lying prone over the sofa as Martin was quite obviously fucking him in his ass. From the small screen it could have been any woman being anally taken. But he recognised the pattern of his dress and Martin, his first male lover. Daisy knew that in a larger image it would be quite apparent that the person being fucked from the rear was him.

Daisy's mind cast back to his younger days when his Aunt had babysat for him. The footage of Daisy was so similar to those films they had watched together. He had always told her they made him feel uncomfortable but as she stroked his cock his sexual urges and the images of feminised and dominated men became so appealing. As time went by he could think of nothing other than those images as he masturbated in private. His urges were driven by those images. And when he broke free from his Aunt's clutches his mind would still drift back to their days together. Even after his marriage.

"Acceptance of who we are is part of life's battle Daisy my sweet", Phoebe said moving towards Daisy. "And you my sweet are..........." Phoebe paused. "Would you like to tell us?" Daisy's head bowed. "Daisy?"

"I'm a sissy."

Phoebe squealed with joy and clapped loudly. "How wonderful. So much easier than I thought. But my dear, you are a sissy slut. You have shown today that you like nothing better than a good firm cock, and we must make sure that you are never disappointed."

Daisy felt a familiar inner warmth and once more his cock began to harden.

12