Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm also proud to have you son. I want to reward you for your right doing so far." Saying that she took me up and off the floor. She held my dick in her hand while made me follow her again to the bathroom. She stood behind and started jerking off my dick. She had a heavenly touch and I was getting to cum quickly.

She turned my head with her other hand and glued her lips with mine. She rubbed her other hand on my chest and we continued to kiss. She licked my tongue while continued to stroke on my dick. I came in full flow which dirtied all of the aunty's palm. Unlike uncle, she went towards the washbasin to clean her hands. I stopped her on her way.

"I want to lick and clean my waste aunty," I said.

She didn't react to my offer and continue to wash her hand. She was out of the bathroom and so did I. "I don't want to go out bottomless." She stopped on those words. I rushed to get her panties and leggings from the bathroom floor. "Just the pant would do." Saying that she turned around and I started to take her leggings up to her ass. Once getting it done she spoke, "Just stay there son!" I stopped my head inches away from her leggings' covered butt. "Touch my assets, son, and you heard me to just touch it, no exaggerated sceneries."

I touched her round ass through her leggings. I so wanted it squeezed under my palms, but her orders were not meant to get broken, I stayed still. She hanged her panty before her ass, blocked my view. I was automatically taken by my inner pervert towards it. As soon as my head got closer, the panty triggered the sweet smell of her ass cheeks. I struggled to not squeeze her ass and couldn't do it after many hard thoughts.

"Oh, masi" was all I could spit out with my eyes closed as I inhaled the smell.

"Do you want to come closer beta?" Aunty inquired with a lustful voice.

"I would love to, aunty," I said with closed eyes feeling the scent.

"Only good slaves get those sorts of pleasures." She chuckled in the sexiest voice on the earth. She kicked me backward. I fell back on the floor. She stepped out. I already leaked out on the thoughts of licking her panties. I was left highly unsatisfied. I was jealous of uncle now. I was trapped in aunty's slavery.

"Now help yourself and get ready for the school son, or should I say 'SLAVE'?" She gave a bright smile.

"Okay start counting aunty, or should I say, Mistress?." I smiled back. Aunty started to laugh.

"Better!" saying that she left the room. I jerked off again by thinking of my mistress aunty. I was out soon after bathing myself and got ready for school.

Aunty put on her uniform and was out ready to go. She kissed uncle and Ananya goodbye. She took the wheels and dropped me at school. "Remember, no clothes son." Saying that Aunty kissed my cheeks to bade me a good day. It was a great start to the day.

I took the usual cab and was dropped home by it. I still feared getting caught by uncle, on being naked the entire day. As I entered the house, I found it empty. I went to aunty's room to peep inside from the window. I found nobody inside and that is when I had the biggest sigh of relief.

I went to my room to take a bath. I jerked off yet again, thinking of aunty's touch on my dick in the morning. I still had struggles in standing wide due to the pain in the anus. I came out of the shower in some time. I remained naked as commanded by my mistress aunt. I started to do my room.

It took me one full hour just to clean my room. I did all the curtains and bed sheets of the room. I was very tired by that only, but then I checked on the clock. It was just 3 hours to aunty's arrival back in the house. I had to get all of the chores done in order to tackle any brutal consequences.

I went through all of the rooms except aunty's room in the next hour. All of it didn't have many chores to get done as they were the unused ones. I put on the robe and went outside to clean the garden area. It took me another 30 minutes to do some while I was just left with aunty's room now.

I went to aunty's room next, which was the last thing left to do in the remaining one and a half hours. As soon as I put my footsteps in, I could feel all of aunty's power in the fragrance of the room. I turned my head towards the bed and there was the hallucinatory perception of all of the uncle's pain and sufferings as his wife's slave on it.

I started doing the sheets, I went forward to take it out and replace it with the new one. I smelled on the sheets and sensed aunty's fragrance on some of it. I got an erection as soon as aunty's naked image on the bed floated inside of my mind. Aunty was getting in my head so hard, that it was being uncontrollable now.

I went to the bathroom to put the sheets in cleaning. I was done with the dry cleaning of it in half an hour. For the next half an hour, I spent shopping away from the dust from the entire room. I was done with the full cleaning of it in an hour. I used some room fragrance spray and sprayed it in every corner of the room. I was proud of my work.

I didn't intend to leave the room so early. I started to explore the room. The room was furnished very well to aunty's comforts. I went to the closet and slide it open to scout inside of it. I found some 3 pairs of the same colored khaki uniforms hanging at the very front. There were some of her workout clothes also hanging next to it.

I took her leggings out safely from the drawer. I pulled it closer to my nose and smelled the briefs of the leggings. I could clearly sense aunty's sweat on the leggings. I closed my eyes and felt the fragrance close to my heart. I was lost in the sweet aroma of aunty's on the leggings.

I searched deeper inside the closet and took aunty's big waistline panties out of it. There was aunty's lingerie hanging at the side of the drawer. I pulled out the thong and the high-cut brief panties hanging from the rod at the side of the closet.

Looking carefully, I found every panties having aunty's juices on it in dried form. All of them had dried cum's white smudges on the inner walls. I brought it near to my nose and felt its beautiful scent. I massaged my dick by getting in the scents deeper and deeper. I held it upwards by stretching it further, up and before my face.

I loved aunty's ass and wanted to drown in it someday. I started kissing and licking the backside of her panties while still massaged my dick more. I tasted aunty's cum on it, and it was a sweet one just like the aroma of it.

I jerked off for some more minutes, while continued to sniff on the panties. Aunty was the most beautiful smelled woman in the world. I put on the high-cut brief on my waist. It fit my waist but my ass still needed twice the flesh it had to fit inside of aunty's panties. I tried the thong as well and it depicted the same story - the ass was left loose.

I was brought to my senses after a minute and realized what madness I was in. I feared if aunty caught me abusing her undergarments like this, she might just break my skin as well like uncle's, the previous day. I looked at the clock, and I found still plenty of breathing space of 25 minutes. I opened the closet to put it back the way they were before.

When inside, I checked on the drawers. I found aunty's police profile file in one of the drawers. I opened the file. Aunty's full-sized photo in the khaki uniform was there laminated on the introductory page. The first page showed her full name, fair skin tone, black eyes, and other descriptions, etcetera. The next showed her physique that was 5'9 and 151 pounds with a body structure of 38-29-40 inches. The numbers only made her hotness transparent. I was proud of her for being my mistress.

After a dozen of pages, there was a section called 'ENCOUNTERS'. I found it quite intimidating to the fact that aunty would have pulled out any of it. She was more of a peace-loving natured out of the house as I have seen. I went through the section. I started shivering after reading through it. It was stated that Aunty was directly involved in 11 encounters to date. The most recent one was 3 months back. I couldn't move till some minutes after reading it out, I was shocked.

In the list there were 9 criminals and 2 businessmen involved in crime who got shot down directly by masi. I didn't really believe the numbers but if it was given by the government itself, it could have made some sense. My heartbeat was left beating at its worst while I held myself still.

There were some more stories, the most creepy one was when aunty beat a criminal so hard that there was a ban instilled on her for a month. The criminal was left with a fractured nose and broken ribs. There were more than 60 beating stories in which aunty was directly or indirectly involved. I wondered if a two years old's mother and a wife can be this creepy in her job.

I put the file back, as more of it could have swung my mind to insanity. I found a photo album in the neighboring drawer. It was the best thing out of all. The album had all of the aunty's pictures since her marriage till the present time in the section of years. The album began with aunty and uncle's vacation in all smiles at Andaman in their early marriage days. This could have been the time before their female-led relationship.

The album came forward with some explicit pictures of aunty and uncle in the bed. Aunty giving him a blowjob, them showering together, etc. Aunty used to be a bit on the more fleshy side then, unlike the goddess she was at present. The photos had some glorious pictures of their married life. There was another album next to it and I saw through that too.

It was aunty's vacation in the United States, the previous year. Aunty was seen in the white single-string bikini posing like a supermodel in the first picture. I looked at that photo for more than two minutes, as the attire was a complete shock. More than half of her bust was revealed under her bikini top. She was joined by a muscular white guy in the next, who held her waist and ass tightly, then with two different white guys in the next, posing in the same manner.

Aunty had a perfect bulky shape in the bikini that could have melted any guy in the world. In the next set of pictures, she was kissing and smooching random guys followed by some absurd body touchings. I had an erection seeing this but I was still searching for uncle.

In the next set, she was seen with a group of ladies, a black and two white blondes. Then all of the guys and the ladies posing together in a group photo with aunty being in the center held by two guys on each side from her ass. After few more pictures, I finally found Uncle's. The first one, he was holding Ananya on his lap and making her have the bottle of milk.

In the next picture, he was taking out the underwear of a white muscular fella. He gave him a blowjob while aunty held his head from behind. Aunty was then fucked by the same white guy. It was all captured in the album.

It ended with a family photo of aunty, uncle, and Ananya in aunty's arms in all smiles. It was a lovely end to the album. The album said it all about their marriage. I packed her room after then and went for my room. I trapped myself in the room, learning the allotted chapters for the week; I did it for half an hour. I was still naked keeping my loyalty.

The clock ticked 7:30, and thereby I heard aunty's car getting parked outside. She was 30 minutes late, and it was none of my concern. My heartbeats automatically were set at their worst. I went to my room window and started peeping outside of it after fitting an eye. I couldn't go out being naked.

I saw uncle with numerous shopping bags in his arms. He started to come upstairs. As soon as he finished the stairs, aunty entered the house from behind. She was still in her green and yellow khaki uniform, with little Ananya, was sleeping in her arms. She always had this respect for her uniform, by keeping the shirt inside of the pant. I have seen very less police officers doing this.

She started climbing the stairs but before she could come on the floor, I rushed to get back on my table to start studying. Aunty undid my window, to peep inside for my activity. I turned my head backward, and our eyes meet. I started shivering once our eyes got locked.

"Your time of being the house bitch elapses now, son. You can get dressed from here on." Saying that she headed forward towards her room. Doctor Anushka just parked her car outside the door, as I saw from the ventilator window below the ceiling. Uncle went to open the door and stepped outside to enter her car. Uncle came in again in the house after some time with a walk of some pain in his butt. I didn't want to imagine what happened in there. Doctor Anushka was gone afterward in her car.

Uncle entered the room in a minute after making it upstairs. I was just waiting for their reactions after seeing the cleaning inside. I dressed quickly and hurried to their room window.

Aunty was sitting on the bed with her legs extended to uncle's one knee in the air, while the other knee was on which he was sitting. He was helping her get out of the maroon leather shoes. Aunty left the bed to get on her feet, while uncle was still on the floor on his knees.

Aunty turned around and made her ass face him. He undid the belt from her waist, also unbuttoned her pant. He slid the pant down her waist and left her with just the underwear at the bottom, he did the same to her shirt and she was left in just her orange bra and underwear. He undid her hairs too, she finally sent the wife vibe out.

She slid her underwear down her waist only a bit; bared her pussy and partial ass crack. She mounted on his head and pissed inside of his mouth. Uncle left for the bathroom to get a mouth wash while aunty got dressed in her loose outfits - shorts and a T-shirt in the meantime. Their relationship was very enjoyable in some manner.

Aunty got off to get some files from the drawer at the bedside. She sat on the chair while started doing the files in her shorts. Uncle was on the floor again, undoing her nail polish. Aunty continued to do the files for few minutes, and uncle was done with her nail polish.

Uncle brought the cigarette from the closet and put it in her mouth. Aunty's attention was still in her files as she looked at it with all of her interests. Uncle lit the cigarette and came back in his position on the floor. He started massaging her feet, while aunty held the cigarette between her fingers and puffed on it.

Aunty made some calls in between of her case studies. She used the name 'Don L' several times in the conversation on the phone. Aunty gulped down some pills after getting done with that phone call. I didn't bate many eyes on that and left for my room. I started studying again. Aunty called me outside for the dinner which she ordered later. We were done with the dinner in half an hour. She treated me like her normal nephew in all fairness.

She hugged and kissed my cheeks for a goodnight. I returned the honors with all the bravery. I studied for another hour after coming into the room. I heard a car getting parked outside, and I knew this was the time of action. I started peeping from the window. I found aunty already on the door to welcome her guest.

This was a different guy and not Rajiv from last week, but he had the same physique like him. He had fair skin and was dressed in normal corporal attire like he just returned from the work.

He held her tightly in his arms, giving her a sweet kiss on the lips by holding her butt. They talked about being on their feet for less than a minute before getting into kissing again.

He dropped aunty on the couch while started to kiss her neck harder. Aunty spread her legs wide and held his waist between it. She kissed him harder while still being at the bottom. He pulled aunty's tongue out of her mouth by his teeth and started licking her tongue with his. He took her tongue inside his mouth, while stuck their lips again.

Aunty had his saliva running on her chin. Aunty didn't wipe her mouth and got off the couch to leave for her room. He pressed her ass from behind and followed her to the room. I was very ready to get on the window now.

I took my place and started to peep inside. Aunty and the stranger still kissed harder, while uncle was placed on one of the edges of the bed. Aunty stood the ground with the guy whilst they continued to eat each other's lips. Aunty dragged uncle to the guy's side by his hairs. Uncle knew what he had to do.

Uncle unbuttoned his pants and slid them down. He held the stranger's almost 9 inched dick and started to suck on it. Aunty continued to kiss on his lips. Uncle licked the top and then on the entire dick. The guy slid her T-shirts and removed her bra on the follow-up. Uncle kissed his balls and took it in his mouth as well for sucking. The guy bared aunty's boobs and drew it between his teeth.

The guy drew aunty towards the ground with her boobs as a leash before uncle's face. He held her boobs and pressed on them harder, to make them leak. Once it started leaking, he brought her nipples to uncle's mouth and made him drink a half glass of aunty's breast milk. I tasted the milk before, so I knew the bars of pleasures uncle went with right now. The guy slid the shorts and panties out of the waist to leave aunty completely naked.

Aunty was drawn on the bed by the stranger. He held his dick, penetrated it in her pussy. Aunty was taken to a helpless massive moan. The guy stretched her legs wide and held her inner thighs. He started to thrust his dick inside of her pussy with some massive strength. He continued to do it for a minute, aunty's moans had no stop to it. Aunty had tears in her eyes after he hit her cervix wall multiple times with his full size. I was enjoying the view.

Uncle was there helpless on his knees with a small tear in his eyes, watching his wife getting nailed by another man. The guy continued to fuck her in the classic missionary. Aunty pushed him inside from his bare ass and made him come deeper and deeper in her pussy. Aunty kissed the guy much wetly; She sucked on his tongue, continued kissing him. He reversed her on her stomach to enter her from behind. He laid his entire body on her back, shoving the dick inside. He hit her ass with his hips continuously.

The guy turned aunty's head backward and planted a very cruel kiss on her lips. She was crying harder moans each time his hips struck hers and penetrated inside more. The stranger bit her back while continued to fuck her harder from behind. Aunty had trouble breathing with the cruel treatment the guy was instilling on her.

He brought aunty on her all fours and got inside of her in the classic doggy style. He fucked her harder from behind while holding her hairs cruelly. She was treated like a teabag. He continued to work her pussy roughly from behind. He held her stomach from behind while still fucked her pussy harder.

Aunty left the bed in between her fucking and brought the stranger out of the bed as well. She made him stand right before uncle's face. She held his dick and started to jerk it off to full throttle. She did it for some seconds before calling for uncle's mouth and placing the dick inside of it. The guy ejaculated inside of his mouth. The stranger, aunty, and uncle laughed at the act. I thought my uncle enjoyed this treatment.

The guy got dressed in the meantime and aunty as well put some clothes on. The guy kissed uncle on his cheeks and gave him a light hug of appreciation. He held aunty by her waist before uncle while set to leave the room with her. I ran to my room before they reached their door. I saw the guy kissing aunty on her lips for some minutes at the doorstep, before leaving the house from the main door.

Aunty started to climb the stairs, and I rushed to the bed to let her know that I was asleep. Aunty opened the windows and peeped inside the room. She found me asleep on the bed. She had light laughter after watching me laid on the bed. She moaned in a lighter tone,