Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sleep well son, because I know your comfortable stage is going to end very soon. My sister would be so proud of you once you leave my house and go back to her. We love you so much." Saying that she gave a flying kiss to me and left.

I wondered what she just said, but I was already much tired from the day so I went to sleep directly after she left the window. The alarm clock rang at 6 but I didn't bother to wake up as I knew what could be happening there. I woke up directly at 6:30 am. I came out of the room in my boxers. Uncle was in the kitchen, cleaning the kitchen counter and the gas chulah.

I went back to the room and used the bathroom. I bathe and came out of the bathroom after long 45 minutes. It was the oral day according to the timetable and I didn't know what it meant. I got ready for school and waited for aunty to come after finishing her jog. I was ready very early and aunty arrived home finally.

Aunty entered from the main door. She held uncle up close instantly after coming in. She narrated something in his ear, in the kitchen. Uncle put on his slippers and left the house from the door. Now it was just me and aunty left in the hallway, all alone.

"So, oral day?" She chuckled.

"Yes aunty, kill the enthusiasm and please tell me more of it," I said.

"You are always so curious little fellow. Follow me to the room son, we would get to know about it." Saying that she started walking to the room quickly. I followed her sluggishly to the room. She waited for me at the door. She held my waist tightly and brought me closer to her,

"If you want to do it neatly, then learn to keep pace with me son." Saying that she pushed me inside the room. The push was not an easy one and I sensed her anger in it.

She stood before me and fired, "Undress me."

I was brought to an erection hearing that. I still made my way forward and took her T-shirt and bra off, then followed by her tight leggings and thong in the very end. She did her thing and undid all of my school uniforms and then the underwear from my body leaving me naked.

"Come on in, son. This is your first oral day training." Aunty stepped inside the bathroom and then into the bathtub. I saw her full naked posture lied naked before me. "Give me the oral satisfactions son, use your tongue in my pussy." I was stunned after hearing that but this was something I was looking forward to doing for a very long.

I placed myself at her bottom, in the bathtub. She started to pour the water inside, while I started to lick her pussy. I sneezed after Aunty's pubic hairs hit inside my nostrils. Aunty laughed before pushing me in again by my head. She spread her pussy lips for me while allowed me to get my tongue deeper. I tasted her sweet cum, and it was much delicate to what I thought. Aunty used her hands to push my head inside and I was forced to go inside of her. I did it for more than 5 minutes and she stopped me in the end.

"Use the shower nozzle son, and bath your aunty. It is your duty today to leave your aunty untidy." I did as told and spread water on all of her body. Starting from the top, I cleaned her boobs and her stomach. I soaped on her dark nipples and washed them. I made my way downwards and cleaned her legs with all the care required. I flipped her on the stomach, to clean her muscular back and the big ass.

I was done in 30 minutes and dried her with a towel. I explored all of her body parts with the towel, from the boobs to her wonderful ass. Aunty also got dressed by me. It felt like getting your big police inspector daughter ready for her work and now that I knew what work exactly she carried out in the uniform, my honors were raised.

I dressed as well and we were ready in some minutes. She dropped me at school and kissed me goodbye as usual. This thing didn't get awkward at allI was asked to give an hour-long oral service in the evening in my room. Aunty made full use of mine in the day. I loved to be her bitch at times. Aunty made me taste her cum, as she was drawn to 7 total orgasms. It was the same old with uncle and the day ended with the same guy from the previous night. He kissed and fucked aunty like the previous day. I jerked off to the scenes of aunty getting fucked.

I woke up in the morning and I followed the same schedule. I woke up to peep at uncle and aunty and they got the same old routine, but there was one change to it. She tied uncle on the entire bed on his stomach.

The hands to both of the front end and the legs to the bottom end. She held a thick leather belt in her hand. Uncle's ass was exposed. She blindfolded his eyes and opened the room door. After a very long there were no welts visible on his ass skin but I thought that was going to change and I was right.

Aunty stepped back and delivered her first blow on uncle's bare bottom. Uncle cried in pain loudly. Aunty looked towards the door and delivered a blow again. It was an intense one and uncle screamed harder now. She again looked towards the room door. Before she delivered the third, I went on the doorsteps.

She smiled evilly when our eyes met. She continued to spank uncle and he cried harder. Uncle's ass cheeks got swollen due to the dozen high-intensity thrusts on it with the thick belt. She looked at me every time before delivering a spank. I felt really bad for uncle now but it was what he opted for so feeling sorry was not relevant.

Uncle had tears inside his blindfold that wetted all of the ribbons by which his eyes were secured. She kissed on uncle's welt-covered ass and kissed his back neck. She picked up a blue strap-on dildo which was put at the sides.

She signaled me to come inside and commanded me to stay shush. I made my way inside the room. She took her panties down the ass and just hanged the dildo on her waist. I gird the strap from between her pussy and on the butt crack like a microkini string. She mounted on uncle's back, while he was still tied on the bed from all four sides. She looked at me and pointed towards the dildo and yelled, "Suck, now!" and also put her thumb and fingers at uncle's lips' opening.

I bent to take the dildo in my mouth. Uncle sucked on her fingers and thumb at the same time. She was controlling two men at the very same time. I bowed down to her power and kept sucking at it. After two minutes she announced out loud again,

"It's enough now. Leave!" She pointed her fingers out of the room and I knew it was clearly for me. Uncle stopped licking and she pushed her fingers out of his mouth. As soon as I reached the door, I heard uncle screaming. I turned around to watch. Aunty penetrated her plastic dick in his asshole. Aunty deployed her body on his back and turned her head backward. Aunty sealed her eyes with mine and she showed me the way outside. Aunty turned her head forward and started to fuck his ass. I left the room as stated.

Uncle screamed again after I stepped outside. His cries got louder and louder with each of my footsteps getting away from the room. I wanted to jerk off. I got inside the bathroom of my room, I jerked off very hard to all the scenes that I went through.

We were both ready by 8. Aunty dropped me at school in her police SUV. En route, the environment remained very quiet. Aunty killed the silence finally just when we were about to reach the school, "Report me with the chapters by 8, son. I love you." She stopped the car, I replied mildly with a, "Hmm." I went inside the school gate with my head facing the ground.

I studied very hard once getting back home. I was still left with some part of a chapter. The clock ticked 7 and aunty was home. I studied for the remaining hour. Aunty knocked on my door right at 8. I closed my books once she entered the room.

"Done son?" She interrogated graciously.

"Yes aunty, you may start." I cleared my throat saying that.

"Take your seat on the floor. I don't allow clothes in my class son. You have 5 minutes to settle down." I undressed quickly and prepared myself. I didn't felt awkward anymore to get naked before aunty. Aunty took out the long wooden cane from outside the room door and locked the door. I wondered she carried it along with her. "I was in trouble", I gasped to myself. She came closer to me and explored her fingers in my pubic hairs. She pulled out one of the hairs, It felt stingy painful. I moaned in pain.

"Clear this mess out son, if you don't intend to double the no. of hairs getting pulled out with each passing day." She ordered me.

"Okay masi." That was all I could speak. Aunty was in her shorts and she took the chair. She showed me the spot where I was supposed to sit. It was right next to her feet. I sat on her feet and aunty started by offering her slender legs to me. I gave it the message that she was looking for. Aunty started with her first question,

"Okay, so these are the rules. One wrong answer, two cane strokes on both the hands. And the number would go on getting double with every wrong answer. Shall we began son?" She announced.

"Yes, aunty." I continued to do her feet.

"What is viscosity?" She asked. I knew the answer to this one but was not sure.

"It is the kind of a pressure unit measurement, used to measure the thickness of a fluid." Aunty had a distinctive reaction on her face.

"You still deserve one, these answers can expose you in your examinations." She swung the cane in the air and dropped it tightly on my left palm. I experienced a shock in my entire body with the impact of the cane on my hand. The palm burned for an entire minute.

"Stop rubbing your palm, here is the second one. What is the RMS value based upon?"

I had a hard time thinking of the answer and finally came with one, "Is it on the root of average?"

"You still deserve one son, you are not supposed to ask, bring the same hand again." I brought my left palm to her again. She brought it down even tighter this time on my palm. I was shaking from the pain, it was uncontrollably bad.

"What does Kirchhoff's law explains?"

"Same voltage passing through a circuit." I sounded straight now and she was happy with my right answer. No caning this time out, I built on the confidence. I gave three right answers in a succession. She threw the next,

"What is the resistance inversely proportional to?"

"Voltage!" I was not sure but still answered. Aunty started laughing at my answer and called me a bimbo.

"I would burn your skin son if you gave a stupid answer again." Saying that she held the cane tightly. I brought both hands to her and she went through it. She caned on my left with even higher intensity, while the right one was treated mildly. I was caned several times again after going through more questions. My left palm was on fire and was red with caning.

"Your overall performance was not more than 65%. I want a 100 tomorrow after corrections or it is your ass in jeopardy son. Now get on the bed, aunty wants to return the favor to you." I didn't know what she was talking about but still laid on the bed. Aunty touched my dick and rubbed on it. She started licking its top. I released a massive moan.

"You were quite a performer today and the rewards are essential to improve your performances." She sucked on my dick and massaged my balls. She held my dick up, started licking on the inner skin of my balls. Aunty got her thumb inside of my mouth and sucked on my dick with full throttle. I sucked on her thumb in all the affection. Aunty took the dick out of her mouth.

Aunty started rubbing my cock with her both hands. As soon as my moan raised, she knew I was drawing close to an orgasm. She released my dick in the climax leaving it to release cum, alone without any supports. I wanted someone to touch my dick when it was leaking cum, but I was going through as they say - ruined orgasms. I was left unsatisfied. I loved aunty for every bit of her filthy domination.

The evening went ahead, I didn't saw any guy coming today. Aunty was also drawn to sleep early. I also slept early with no real purpose of staying up to, as it was already a pathetic day the next one.

I woke up in the morning and was out of any chores. Aunty and Uncle had their normal start to the day. The day went by and it was evening. I was made to sit naked on the floor again. Aunty began questioning and I was guilty of 2 wrong answers. As stated by aunty, it was now my ass on less than 100%. I stayed at the side of the bed, bent at the edge of it, as commanded by my mistress.

Aunty rubbed the cane on my cheeks at first. She stepped back a little and dropped the first cane on my ass cheek. I closed my eyes, inhaling all the pain. It gave an agonizing vibration on my whole body, I shook in pain. She came down, again and again, raised her intensity after every stroke. I had tears flowing down the cheeks by themselves, due to the pain. Aunty stopped at the 16th stroke. I had a hard time walking and sitting properly for some hours afterward.

The clock showed 7:30 and we were sitting on the couch before the TV. Aunty gazed at me after every 10 minutes, followed by my ass. She noticed my discomfort in movements, while turned her head towards the screen. The news channels cried the same name 'Don L', which aunty used several times on the phone. He was on TV, with his erect photo with few smudges on the cheeks.

It was shown there on every channel that 'Don L' has escaped the jail and was running away from the police now. The evening floated at a lightning pace and we got away to sleep. Aunty had sex with uncle after getting in their room. I saw all of it from the window. I had a tough time sleeping with the sore ass at the bottom.

I woke up early in the morning. It was my punishment day; I remembered it because I woke up with a light pain on the butt skin. I brought myself before the mirror with my naked ass, checked my ass in the mirror. It had some creepy red lines all over it. The ass swelled vertically from every part of the welt. I was much exhausted of pain, to see what was happening with uncle, I went off to take the shower.

My mind was on figuring out my punishment for the week. I remembered the clips of uncle's punishments. I was already in pain so I was in no fear as if what worse I could go through. It was a half-day at school, I dressed in my uniform. I stepped out; Aunty walked past my door and we met at it.

"Wow, my son looks bright as ever." She spread my cheeks saying that.

"I guess, aunty." I didn't face her and kept looking at the floor.

"What day it is, son?" She asked me.

"It's a Saturday, followed by my punishment day Aunty!" I answered politely.

"So get prepared for the punishment after coming back from the school son." She held my chin and made me forcibly face her. She smiled after our eyes met. She kissed my cheeks, we went off to the car outside. She dropped me at school and I prepared to get inside. I started to feel much safer with my aunty lately. She smiled at me before driving away from the premises. I felt like a 3-year-old with the shelter on my head of a parent that could cause me no harm, or even let any come across me. I walked away from the safe cloud of hers and entered school.

I was home in the early noon. I prayed for mercy from God for my punishments; I entered inside. I made my way upwards, entered my room. There was an iPhone placed on the table with a note at its side saying, "Tap the call button after reading this. This should be done by 12:35 or..." I checked the time and it was 12:28, I still had 7 minutes. I changed myself to something comfortable and tapped the button at 12:33.

The call was a video call that connected me directly to Aunty. She was in her office placed on a big chair. She had two male constables in the triangular cap on her sideways in the live scenes, followed by the photos of the patriots of our country like every government place possesses. She signaled them to go out, and they went out in the next minute. I was left alone with her.

"How was the school beta?" She asked.

"It was fine aunty, Thank you!" I replied with all the decency.

"Can you see the little red box at the side, son?"

I rolled my eyes and found a red box at the end of the table. It was a mashed red chilly box. I took the box in my hand and brought it before the camera saying, "Yes aunty, I found one."

"Okay now get your hands on the spoon next to the bottle and take out a spoon of it." I did as I was told and filled the spoon with it; I brought the spoon before the camera.

"Now pour it on your ass welts son. I know you have got the creepier one now. This powder has the healing from all of your sufferings. It would help you take the larger tier pain, which I might inflict on you in the future. Have a good time son, I would sign off after I see you dropping at least two spoons of it. I love you son, have a nice day." She said all of it in a single breathe. I was left stunned, my hands shivered to do the next step. I prepared to pour it on my ass.

I brought my shorts down. I held a spoon of powder; I poured it on my ass. As soon as the single sprinkle of it reaches my ass cheeks, I felt the burn on my cheeks. I cried in pain. My ass was burning with pain. I did the other spoon as well, and I lost my balance on the feet due to pain. I fell on the bed due to pain, my eyes started to get shut. My ass felt like getting stung by pain after being laid on the bonfire. I fainted by the pain in a minute. I just heard aunty's giggles in my last conscious senses.

I woke up in the early evening, aunty was at my feet. Without speaking anything, she got me laid on her knees. She rubbed some Vaseline followed by some soothing cool ointment on my ass cheeks. The welts hurt after she touched on it, but felt nice afterward. She kissed my ass cheeks and released me.

"It was a great week son, I'm very proud of you. You are free to go by yourself in the remaining period of the week until Monday again. You won't be forced to study. Go out, Hangout with your friends, I would give you my credit card and you can have all the fun in the world." She narrated all of it by rubbing my cheeks.

"I would let you know aunty. Thank you so much." I dropped myself on the floor and kissed her at her feet. "I love you, mistress, please keep showering your domination upon me. It would make me a better person someday. I love you again." I licked her feet in affection.

"I love you too, son. Aunty would be there for you in all of your difficult periods." As she had a loud creepy voice, she also had a soft lovely voice that could even help a flower to grow. She brought me up to place her head on my shoulders in a tight lovely hug. I felt her boobs squeezed on my chest but didn't get an erection on it because this moment was all about love, not lust.

Aunty kissed my forehead. We went off to spend our evening together. Aunty secured me in her one arms on the couch, Ananya in the other. We watched a Hindi movie including uncle on the other couch. She kissed my forehead in between the commercials which reminded me of the great life I had lately.

We walked into a restaurant for the dinner like a real family. Aunty treated uncle like an actual husband and we dined with all the beautiful giggles. Aunty kissed and ate my lips after getting home and allowed me to fuck her again with uncle blindfolded. She fucked uncle as well after finishing with me. Uncle cleaned my penis and I slept in my room after coming back. I was in love with my life lately.

I woke up a bit late on Sunday, probably at 9. Aunty was in her mild transparent robe when she greeted me with a morning hug. I washed, came outside dressed after a long shower. Aunty was inside her room with uncle. I took my position on the window again.

Aunty was licked by uncle at first between her legs. After that, uncle pulled her panties up and started to do her feet. She lit up a cigarette in the meantime; She started to do some files and continued with the cigarette for another half an hour. Between this dominant role that she pursued, she always managed to keep her profession out of depravity.