Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid-afternoon, uncle got ready to go somewhere. Uncle went outside with Ananya, while I was watching the TV. I switched the box off, as there was nothing fruitful in it to watch. I went to the kitchen to get something to fill my tummy. I opened up the fridge and took out a ham to eat. I placed the ham in the oven to get it baked before eating. I waited for 15 minutes and finally took the ham out on a plate.

I was in my work before I watched aunty coming downstairs in a white wife beaters top with hot body-hugging denim at the bottom, and heels at the very bottom. She looked hot. She had her hair done like to go out for a picnic. She rushed to the door even though the bell didn't ring and opened it quickly. It opened up to a 5 person's panel who were holding on to an average heightened guy between them. Three men out of those five were dressed in a police outfit and the remaining two were ladies dressed in regular T-shirts and jeans. They had quite an athletic body just like aunty.

One of the ladies was black and she reminded me of someone. It was the same black lady who was posing with aunty in the bikini on her US tour. The second one was an Indian with the structure like a regular Indian college girl, but she was a cop, as said by the badge on her left hip.

The guy they were taking with them was close to 170 cms with some smudges on his face. I had a tingle in my stomach with a belief to have seen the guy somewhere. After hard thinking I found out, it was 'Don L', the guy about whom the whole media was moaning recently. His hands were cuffed and were in a black hood on his hairs with just the face visible. It looked like he was brought there in the full hood, away from everyone's sight.

I had a hard time thinking, as if why a celebrity criminal was brought to our house.

"Get him inside before Such gets a revelation to this shit." She hurriedly spoke. My ears raised after hearing my name from aunty's lips. The team took the guy to aunty's room. They locked it from inside. I gulped down the spit of fear down my throat to get off to the window to peep in.

I took my eyes in; I saw the guy being held by the entire team from all the sides leaving just aunty free. Aunty stood before him; she stood a few inches taller than him. Aunty slapped the guy with her hard palms after holding his chin. She stepped back a little and brought a tight kick on his balls. The guy bent his body in pain with his expressions getting horrible. He was held tightly by the team to resist falling to the ground.

Aunty slid his trousers down to leave him completely naked before everyone. The men in the uniform showed some discomfort on getting a view of his medium-sized dick hanging down when aunty undid his pant. They looked away for a while, while ladies had playful looks in their eyes. She grabbed his ballsack and pinched it with her massive nails. She abused him in some pathetic Hindi language.

Aunty stepped forward a little to his body, she brought her knee on his bare balls, crushing him again. The criminal had a massive discomfort due to the pain. Aunty's much darker side was exposed now. Aunty held the guy, while made way for the black lady to present herself before him. She was just an inch taller than aunty and quite athletic. She kicked him six times in the balls.

The guy was crying from the torture he was experiencing. The team was instructed by the black lady to tie him on the bed. She had 'FBI' printed on her jacket, this cleared my doubts of her commands getting obeyed so earnestly. They cuffed his legs and the hands with the ends of the bed. It was more like uncle's tie-ups on the bed regularly. The three dressed policemen were preparing to leave now after aunty asked for their leave, as they were going for 'The ladies' justice' mode. They were about to Salute aunty to leave, I rushed to my room to hide again. I was out once they were gone.

I started to peep in again. The third lady who was an Indian and looked two-three inches smaller than aunty approached at first. She gripped his dick in her hand and started to slap his balls. The guy had some discomfort on his face with the treatment. Aunty grabbed his nipples with her fingers and pinched on them. The guy moaned mildly.

She yelled in a loud voice, "What about the pain of those who died in the blasts two years ago conducted by your group? You pimp!" Saying that she started slapping on his entire face. She slapped harder and harder, reddened his entire face. Aunty made the lady step backward and mounted around him on the bed, to aim her feet on his balls. She yelled some abuse again and started to kick his balls. She stood in the middle of the bed. She aimed her heels to his asshole under his balls and penetrated his anus. The guy cried while the other ladies were amused by it. She kept on fucking him with it releasing him finally after a minute. Aunty smiled in the end.

Aunty delivered more than ten kicks on his bare balls earlier, they were quite blue after the abuse. Aunty took to the bathroom and brought her dirty panties from there. I could see the cum shining in her panties from outside. She held his testicles in her fingers, squeezed them harder. The guy screamed in pain. As soon as he opened his mouth to scream, Aunty pushed the cum covered panties in his mouth.

She held it on his lips with her index finger and yelled at him.

"Come on lick it, pimp!" The guy didn't respond and she squeezed on his testicles harder. He instantly started licking her cum from the panties with his tongue, aunty loosened her grip on his balls. The black lady was sitting in the chair, puffing on her cigarette in the meantime, watching all this. Aunty took the panties in his mouth deeper and gagged it inside. The guy had trouble breathing, but he was brought before the three of the cruelest ladies in the world so there was no escape.

The other lady came in the middle again from the sideways and near the bed. She held his medium-sized hard dick in her hands and said,

"Is it any good to get used?" and slapped on it. The guy closed his eyes in pain. He expressed in the much giving up manner like he was accepting his guilt.

"Why don't you check yourself Meera!" Aunty said. Aunty left his testicles aside and stepped back. She was quite a beautiful lady with green meadow eyes. She was at the skinnier side of the body, much thinner than aunty and the black lady. She rubbed on his top, moved his skin back and forth. The guy moaned in pleasure. She bit very cruelly on his dick and sucked on it with all the energy she had.

The guy groped the cuff chains tightly and lifted his back in pain. He was unable to lift his back more than two inches and dropped himself on the back again. She continued to bite his penis, leaving some fearsome marks on it. I had a hard-on but I considered it too taboo to jerk off on judicial erotica. Aunty took Meera's head away from his dick.

"Since Kunal came 16 months back, do you still produce vital proteins, Meera?" Aunty asked Meera about her breastmilk.

"Yes Ma'am, I do!" She replied.

"Would you like to donate some to our already fatigued guest here? He looks tired." Aunty threw a hard one on her.

"It would be a pleasure, Ma'am." I didn't expect this easy of a reply. Meera took her T-shirt out, she undid her bra, leaving herself completely topless with her jeans still on. She started to get towards the guy's head. Aunty held his balls in her hand and began to massage it.

Meera reached his head with her boobs. She took out aunty's panties from his mouth. She squeezed one of her boobs from her own hands, it leaked pale white milk from it.

As soon as she groped her boobs tightly to make it leak, the flow came in a decent pace and all of his mouth was filled with her milk. Aunty was on her feet again,

"Drink all of it gentleman, that is all for you, but before that" She dropped two huge kicks on his groin in succession. He spilled out half of the milk from his mouth in pain.

"Don't you dare take any drop out, that is for your own amusement, we are doing it for you, sir." Saying that she dropped few kicks again. The criminal had a hard time gulping it down, but he did finally. Meera dropped some of it again, aunty kicked on his balls in the follow-up.

He experienced problems but took it in with total discomfort.

The black FBI lady left her seat finally. She undid the belt from her waist; She stepped forward. Aunty stopped her from getting near to the bed, "Any marks on his body and we could be drawn under investigatory situations Marca, try to understand."

"How the fuck do you leave a horse shit like this pimp untidy, Anamika?" She couldn't pronounce aunty's name perfectly and I had a hard time catching her American accent.

"Step back Marca, when we could do it the cleaner way." Saying that aunty came forward to the lady and grabbed on her medium-sized bust. Aunty smiled; she dropped the belt from her hands. The lady smiled back and grope aunty's ass from her denim. She began to kiss her lips and aunty returned the honors. They made out for yet another minute. It was a holy lesbian's scene to have a glimpse upon. The other lady - Meera, started sliding her pants down and then her panties, leaving herself totally naked. Aunty and Marca laughed at her desperation.

Meera climbed the bed on her knees. She spread herself on the lap of 'Don L'; She started massaging his dick. She rubbed his dick tip on her pussy lips and entered it inside her. She had a massive moan, once it entered her pussy. Aunty and Marca touched each other briefly. Marca began to pull down aunty's pants by her waist, Aunty returned the favor to her and both were left in just their panties.

Marca was a very athletic & attractive black lady with some massive curve, more than aunty I must say. Meera kept riding his cock. She held his chin and slapped it with all the power in the world and continued to ride on him with her small waist. Aunty grabbed Marca's waist to push her into the bed. Marca was pushed to the guy's face by aunty.

Aunty asked Marca to push her ass deeper into his face. Marca started riding his face with her massive ass. The guy's face was not even visible between her ass cheeks. Aunty came forward to take it upwards again, she stretched her ass crack to some millimeters and placed Marca's dark asshole right on his nose. Aunty commanded her to start riding and she did in full throttle. The guy had tears flowing down his eyes after the suffocating facesitting he was going through.

Meera rode more than a minute on him, he came down with heavy loads in her pussy. She was also drawn to an orgasm in the meantime. As soon as Meera stepped a bit forward and sat on his stomach to start pinching his nipples, Aunty dropped a volley kick on his testicles.

The guy screamed the loudest this time, I was also moved by her kick on his balls. It was very cruel. Marca smothered on his face for more than a minute down, the guy faded & stopped moving at all. Aunty picked up the glass of water from the side drawer and slammed the water from the glass on his face. He was up again and opened his eyes.

"Don't you dare close your eyes again you pimp." Aunty shouted at him. She stepped back to kick him again on his balls. He shook in pain again and was wide awake. Marca continued to smother his face for another minute, she was tired now.

"I bet if he could take it anymore Anamika." Marca said.

"It is just the time for you to give the end product ma'am. It would be a moment of pride for me to watch." Meera said. Saying that Marca and Meera unmounted from his body. Aunty stepped forward. Meera came at her back, slid the panties from her waist, leaving her gigantic ass bare.

She mounted on the bed to get on his face. Marca and Meera arrived from both sides to stretch Aunty's dark asshole and placed it on the guy's nose. Aunty closed her eyes in triumph and started to ride his face. The guy's hair followed by the face was also drowned in aunty's big ass. Aunty rode his face softly. He was just moving his legs in the hardships. Aunty picked the pace after few movements. The guy started moving his legs much harder now.

She began riding harder now and moaned in pleasure. The guy's moans were killed under her ass. As soon as she entered the fifth minute of her smothering, the movements of the guy started slowing down, it almost stopped in few seconds. Aunty continued to ride in pleasure, while Meera noticed him. She stopped aunty from moving. Aunty stopped moving and prepared to unmount from his face and the bed. She stood the ground naked.

Marca checked on his nostrils, didn't say a word. Aunty started to get dressed in the meantime like she knew her job was over now. Aunty put her denim back on while Meera brought water in the glass from the bathroom. She dropped the water on his face and he didn't move or opened his eyes. She checked on his nerves and managed to speak in a low voice,

"We did it, ma'am, he is dead." My heart went cold after I heard it.

Marca sat down on the knees and pointed her fingers towards the sky to remember god. She was up in a minute. She made her way forward to hug aunty in celebration. Meera joined in afterward and they hugged in victory. I wanted to show up on the scene and salute aunty for her erotic encounter. The criminal who was responsible for thousands of killings was sent to hell by aunty. I was way too proud of her.

They called their police team afterward. They saluted aunty to a big appreciation, she returned to all of them with a smile. They took the body away from the house in a large foil bag. Marca and Meera prepared themselves to leave. They were out in some minutes. Aunty knocked on my door right after they were gone. I was not freaked out by her because I was so much proud of her after what she just did. I opened up the door.

"I'm on my way towards the amusement park son where Anmol and Ananya are already having much playful time. If you need anything to eat or have to go outside somewhere, you just have to swipe the card son. I would have the meal with them." She sounded way too normal.

"It's okay masi, take care of yourself. Have a great time." Saying that I went up to hug aunty.

She hugged me back. I sat on my knees to lick clean her heels with my tongue. I hugged her from her waist and wrapped my arms around her denim ass in affection, "I love you so much mistress, never take away your safe shade over me." Aunty smiled delightedly. She rubbed on my hair and gave me a lovely pat on the back of the head.

"I love you too, son." Saying that she kissed on my forehead and left.

As soon as she made her way out, I realised that it was just the last week of me with aunty, Mom-Dad would be back by next Sunday. I was saddened by the thought of getting away from her. I watched TV till the late evening. I switched to news channels at 9 and adding to my shock the news was, "Don L was found dead in the meadows at the side of the river away from the city area." It was referred to as a tragic murder by the media. I was amazed at my aunty more and I smiled in pride. The night was a soft one later, with aunty getting fucked by yet another random guy. I jerked off to their scenes before sleeping.

The next week went quite roughly, with aunty hardening my studies' chores. She was again in latex on Monday to paddle and cane uncle for his punishments. Aunty got fucked thrice by the same random guy in the week. I was caned severely at the weekend, due to my errors in answering her.

It was Sunday, and mom-dad were finally here to take me away. Mom came to me and planted a hug on my body with,

"Did you miss us, son?" Aunty was just behind us and replied on my behalf, "Yes of course he did sister." She smiled.

Aunty came forward to hug me, I grope her body tighter than anything. I had tears in my eyes leaving her, so did Aunty. "Take care of yourself son, I would miss you." Saying that she wiped away my tears; I wiped hers as well. I hugged uncle goodbye and kissed Ananya on her cheeks. I was finally taken in the car to leave. Aunty stood at the door until the car disappeared from the scene. I also kept looking at her until she disappeared. She had a slight tear in her eyes when I got in the car, with them increasing in numbers as the car got away.

I reached home and went to my room. I had thought of caressing this place with full care, after getting back from aunty's, but it was not the same anymore. I woke up every morning for school without any excuses. I cried every night before bed, remembering aunty. Everywhere I saw, every woman that came before my eyes had her face on them. I was seeing her everywhere. Mom tried harder but she couldn't make me feel the same anymore.

It was a Sunday evening after a month since coming back from aunty's house. I was in my room studying. I had a knock on my room door. I leaped forward sluggishly to open the door.

It was aunty on the other side of the room.

I stood there in silence. She came forward and locked the door from inside. "How is my son doing?" was all she said in a low voice and a little teary eyes. I threw myself in her arms with my eyes flooding out of tears. I kissed all over her face, going down to hug her by her belly, I cried the hardest, I ever did. Aunty brought me up to hold me in her arms strongly. We wiped each other's tears and came out of the room. Mom stood outside with a smile.

She held me in her arms like a cotton bunny, while mom and aunty talked about their trip to the USA. She kissed my cheeks in between the halts. I felt safer than ever. She took me in the car in the name of a long drive. She drove in the city area for ten minutes until I spoke,

"Where are we going, aunty?"

"Home, son." saying that she hiked her Kurti up and slid her leggings down, baring her little hairy pussy.

"Come on son, be a fruitful pastime for your mistress on the way towards home, and don't get hard much because it's school tomorrow. You have been away for a very long, so a lot of covering up of the syllabus is needed. I would be very hard on you son." She secured me to her pussy. She held her emotions back, while smiled when saying that. I knew what was going to happen now, I had tears of joy after hearing that.

I got down under the seat, and between her big thighs to start licking her pussy. I felt all of my salty water from the eyes followed by her pussy juice on my tongue. She threw a jet of cum on my face after a minute of licking. I smiled with my eyes closed and wiped it away from my face. Aunty looked down in my eyes with a smile. We reached home.

***********************

Next part: Please tell me by your comments if the next part should be made. I want to write it with aunty's narrative words. Aunty as a dominant structure in the justice firm, also in the house, only if you fancy reading it. Thank you.