All Comments on 'Austin'

by RightNextDoor

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This should have been written

by an author named "RightOutTheDoor"... Because that is where the wife of a real man would be and thats where a real man would have walked when he came back from the restroom.

Yes, I am aware he did not care, but that makes no difference; there will be no next anniversary because they are that far apart already. So why waste time staying married? There is no sign in the story they even have the least amount of desire for each other, he is just a chauffeur.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked it.

Sounds like a great adventure to me. Consenting adults, no problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hmmm, add spice to us.

I'm thinking a little oregano, thyme, a dash of red pepper, you'll be spiced up in no time. Who knows, maybe you won't even feel the need to fuck random strangers in restrooms. That's just gross. Since this is all true, any genital warts as a result?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FETISH

Maybe you cuck haters would like the fetish section better.Most of your comments belong in the fetish trash anyway.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 7 years ago
Love this!

Would love more details. I hope she continues to cuck him and he continues to love it! It is an amazingly fulfilling lifestyle for couples who truly love each other! MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unlikable characters doing stupid things

This is adding spice? More like this is a couple of idiots asking for trouble. Why are they married? Neither one seems to have any respect for the other. Lousy story telling.

1 star

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
The problem with this story is...

The problem with this story is: They had never done this and suddenly from nowhere, without any serious talk about it between them, the husband decided it was good to let the wife fuck another man. All that happened in a robotic way, no feelings involved...And then what a better and warm place than the women bathroom? So just 2*...

SharedSigneSharedSigneabout 7 years ago
Came back to see

- if things had improved any on Loving Wives or if the war between BtB and Cuckold stories was still dragging everything down here. I find it's become much worse. There's no good writers here anymore. The war has chased them all away. I'm going to browse Group Sex now. The war never seemed to infect that category. It's sad though. Loving Wives used to be the best hot story category on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Story was entertaining but how could anyone think like a commentor that it's such a fulfilling lifestyle for a woman to fuck who she wants while hubby allows it. It's still not my thing but if he was to fuck girls also than at least they are both doing it and it's not some one way humiliateing abuse toward the hubby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yawn.

Just another day at the zoo, watching the animals fuck. Whack, whack, whack. Now that's writing talent.

You should burn your keyboard and cut your fingers off as penance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

cuck story about annony's wife. Great story about how he watched his wife fuck the fleet and how he cleaned her every night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous